Never the Same Again Ch. 03

Story Info
Danielle and my first day together involved a LOT of sex...
17.1k words
4.84
6.2k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 03/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leph76
leph76
22 Followers

This is the third chapter of a multi-part story spanning years, detailing how an unexpected encounter completely changed the course of my life.

Previously: Danielle calls me to wish me a happy birthday, and to tell me she is eager to give me my gift. We get together at her place and soon she has me in her mouth.

Cast of Characters:

Danielle: A busty brunette I hooked up with at the club, she used me to make herself cum and then left. She made up for it by giving me mind-blowing head as a birthday gift.

Ronda: Danielle's cousin and best friend, she is skinny and very pretty. She seems kind of shy at first, but has a dirty streak.


The First Day Together

November, 1999

I took off soon after receiving my birthday gift and almost getting caught by her father with my cum covering his daughter's body and face. Neither of us wanted me to leave, but it was late and with our close call, Danielle didn't want to risk me staying the night.

We kissed for a long time at the door, pressed together, then said our goodbyes and I reluctantly left. Even though it was a short drive home, it seemed to take forever. When I got to my apartment, the phone was ringing. It was late, so I wasn't sure who might be calling me, but I had my hopes.

"I miss you already, perv," Danielle's breathy voice came through the line. "I just saw a note my Dad left me before he went to bed saying he has a really early round of golf tomorrow, the course is like an hour away so he's gonna be leaving around 5:30 in the morning to meet his buddies. You should come over right after he leaves and we can sleep in together."

"That sounds perfect," I said, my spirits soaring. We talked for a few, then said goodnight and hung up.

I hopped in the shower quick then went to bed, figuring the sooner I fell asleep and woke, the sooner Danielle would be in my arms again. I ended up tossing and turning all night, I couldn't think of anything other than the incredible night I had just had, and the promise of what was to come.

An eternity later the clock said it was time to get ready to leave and I jumped up. I took another quick shower, brushed my teeth and threw on some comfy sweats and ran out the door. I made the drive to her apartment in half the time it took me to drive the other way, I was so eager my foot was pressing the gas and I was speeding as fast as I dared go.

I pulled into the parking lot just as a truck was pulling out, and I glanced over and met eyes with her dad. He looked at me, his eyebrows drawing together, like he thought he recognized me from somewhere, but couldn't remember where. I looked away and blocked my face with my hand as if I was stifling a yawn and pulled away as quick as possible.

His truck paused in the lot entrance, and I had the suspicion he was watching me in the rearview, so I pulled past Danielle's building and turned around the corner at the end of the row of apartments. I pulled into a spot and waited for a minute, then headed back to park in front of her door. The truck was gone.

I ran up to the door and it swung open before I got to it. Danielle stood there in a tight white tank top and a tiny pair of shorts that barely covered her ass. She looked past me towards the complex exit and said, "You must've just missed my dad, he was late and just left a second ago."

"Yeah, we passed each other right at the entry gate, he eyeballed me and I had to pull around the corner to throw him off."

Danielle laughed and suddenly our bodies were molded together, her arms around my neck, kissing me, my hands on her waist and ass. "Hey, perv," she sighed into my mouth, "I'm glad you're here."

I nodded in agreement, not taking my lips from hers and pushed her back through the door and against the wall in the entry hall. I pressed into her, and she pressed back, our hands running all over each other's bodies as our tongues continued to entwine.

"I was looking forward to this all night, I couldn't sleep a wink," she told me as she ran a hand up under my shirt while I ducked my lips down to explore the exposed flesh of her cleavage.

"Me either," I said, then ran my tongue down the cleft between those gorgeous tits. "Somehow I'm not tired at all though," I smiled. She smiled back, grabbed my hand and practically dragged me up the stairs.

We stumbled through her door, my hands already pulling her tank top over her head. Her tits bounced and jiggled as she wiggled out of her pajama shorts and they fell to her ankles. There was nothing but shaven mound beneath them, her pink lips glistening with moisture already.

Her hands worked the tie on my sweatpants as I pulled my shirt off over my head. She dropped to her knees in front of me, pulling my loosened pants and underwear down, and I kicked them off. We were completely naked together for the first time. Danielle grabbed my already stiff cock and gave it a kiss on the head, but I reached down and lifted her up and pushed her onto the bed.

She fell back, laughing, and laid sprawled on her back, her legs spread. I hesitated a moment, admiring the velvety folds of her pussy, the sheen of wetness coating her sex. I dropped to my knees and buried my face between her legs.

"Oh god, I've been wanting that tongue in my pussy all week," she moaned, and ground herself into my face. I ran my hands up and down her smooth, silky legs, over her hips and grasped her bare tits. She cupped my hands in hers and together we kneaded her fleshy mounds.

I ran my tongue over the lips of Danielle's wet slit, tasting the slightly acidic tang I remembered so well. I plunged my tongue into her, exploring her depths and she arched her back high and gasped, "Yes, Tim, that feels so fucking good, babe, right there, yes!" I retrieved my tongue from her wet insides and again ran it over her blazing sex.

Her body shuddered as I isolated her clit amongst her soft folds, and ran my tongue over it. "God, yes, Tim!" she cried out as I continued to work her throbbing bean. I flicked my tongue over it repeatedly, earning a shudder each time it brushed her sensitive button. My tongue dove back into her wet opening, and she groaned. "Fuck, Tim, make me cum, I wanna cum on your tongue..."

I used my fingers to spread her lips wide open, and gently brushed my tongue over the pink flesh between them. Danielle gasped and grabbed the back of my head, holding me in place as she squirmed. Switching to just one hand, I held her open and exposed, and gently pulled back her hood to reveal her hard clit poking out from her wet folds.

Gently, I brushed the tip of my tongue over her throbbing button and she spasmed. I traced a circle around it, flicking teasing touches across the quivering flesh. With my other hand, I pushed two fingers into the wet interior of her pussy. It only took me a few probes to find her g-spot, and when I did she bucked hard against my hand and face.

"Yes! Right there, don't stop! Right there, right there, just like that! I'm gonna cum!" Her thrashing body made it hard to keep up a rhythm, but somehow I kept my fingers applying pressure and friction to her g-spot and my tongue in contact with her clit.

I worked it gently, but relentlessly, and her moans of pleasure increased quickly until she gasped out, "Fuck, I'm cumming, Tim, I'm cumming, ohmygod, yes..." I felt a hot rush as Danielle's sex exploded in climax.

She gasped and thrashed as my tongue continued to massage her swollen clit, ratcheting up her orgasm to new levels. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, babe, oh my god, babe, I'm cumming so hard for you!" I intensified my assault on her hard bean and drenched pussy, and Danielle screamed out, "Holy shit, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT! Uuuunnngggghhh! Fuckfuckfuck, ...cumming..."

She pushed my head away and clasped her hands protectively between her legs and rolled onto her side in a fetal position, her body shuddering and convulsing uncontrollably. I jumped onto the bed and spooned her, holding her naked body tight to me, as her twitching slowly subsided.

She was still breathing heavily, and had her hands clamped tight to her pussy when she recovered enough to breath out, "Holy shit, perv, you made me cum so good I almost passed out." She breathed slowly and deeply for another few long seconds, then said, "Fuck, I came quick, I've been wanting you to do that to me for days now. I wanted it so bad last night I thought I was gonna explode."

Suddenly Danielle wiggled her ass a little, apparently just noticing that my hard-as-steel cock was pressed against her. "What's this?" she asked coquettishly, reaching back and gently stroking my shaft. I twitched involuntarily as her fingers ran lightly across my hard flesh.

She turned, gently pushing me onto my back and throwing a leg over me so she was straddling my body. She leaned over, her beautiful brown hair cascading over me. She kissed me as she settled down, her sopping pussy sliding along my hard shaft. Her tongue ran over my lips, darting in to meet my tongue teasingly, as she worked her hips.

"I want you..." she whispered, looking me full in the eyes. "Do you want me?"

"Yes..." I breathed.

She smiled a dazzling smile, and sat up. Planting her hands firmly on my chest, she rocked her hips slowly forward then back, her hot sex grinding along the length of my shaft. She moaned as she reached the end of her backwards shift, her clit in firm contact with the steel rod that was my cock. Forward and then back again, she kept a slow pace until we were both breathing heavily and my cock was coated with her fluids.

She sank her body down on top of me, her tits pressed to my chest and her lips brushing mine. "Are you ready to put it in me?" she whispered, and I moaned and nodded in answer. "I want you on top of me when you violate me for the first time," she breathed. "I wanna spread my legs for you and surrender my pussy for your pleasure. I wanna feel your control over my body, to be pinned to the bed under your weight when your cock penetrates me..."

Unable to take anymore, I heaved her up and flipped her onto her back and she cried out in approval. I was on my knees between her legs, and she spread them wide for me. She reached down and spread her lips with her fingers, delicately exposing her pink opening.

I took a moment to stare at the sight before me. Danielle lay naked on her back in front of me, her soft perfect breasts heaving with desire. Her smooth legs were wide, the silky skin leading like a roadmap up past her taut thighs and to the treasure between them. Her fingers held her pussy open and exposed, revealing the pink details of her most intimate secret to me.

I felt dizzy and dropped my body down over hers, feeling her soft warmth beneath me. I eased myself into position, the tip of my throbbing manhood pressed against the soaking wet heat of her pussy. Danielle wrapped her arms loosely around my neck, her lips touching mine tenderly as she gazed into my eyes. She shifted her hips slightly, applying more pressure to the contact between my cock and her slit.

Sensing the question in my hesitation, she smiled shyly and nodded. "Please put it in me, Tim. I want you inside me..." I pushed slightly and my big head started to stretch her opening. Her eyes widened and she gasped, her legs clamping tight around the back of my thighs, pulling me into her. She inhaled sharply, our eyes still locked to each other.

Receiving another nod of encouragement, I gave a firm thrust of my hips and her flesh parted and I was inside of her. She gasped and shuddered and murmurred, "Yes, Tim..."

I had dreamed of this moment many times over the past week, but nothing I imagined compared to the reality of my hard dick sliding into Danielle's tight, wet pussy. The sensation of her hot, contracting walls was incredible, and we moaned in unison.

We kissed, eyes boring into each other. I rocked my hips back and pushed forward again, feeling the wet walls of her pussy grip me. I lay on top of her, her tits squashed under my weight, my arms under her and gripping her shoulders. I slowly withdrew and plunged in once more, using my grip on her shoulders as leverage to bury myself in her velvet folds. "Yes, like that, just like that, Tim, fuck me, babe," she whispered, closing her eyes and pressing her lips to mine.

I thrust into her over and over and she mewled in pleasure, her hands roaming my back and occasionally digging her fingers and nails into my flesh.

I lifted myself up onto my hands, easing the weight on her body. She arched her back, her tits straining towards me, nipples erect and protruding as if desperate to be pressed against my chest again. She pushed her hips up against me, meeting each of my downward thrusts with an upward thrust of her own. I increased my pace and she matched it and soon I was pounding into her cunt hard.

She moaned and arched her back more, her titties bouncing wildly with the movement of our fucking. I pulled a hand up and gripped one of those jiggling orbs, squeezing tight and mashing it in my fingers. She gasped and grabbed at them herself and I dropped my hand back to holding myself up and giving me leverage to fuck her pussy harder.

I looked down as I ravaged her, taking in the wide-eyed beauty of her face as she gasped in pleasure. Her eyes rolled up into her head with every thrust and her soft full lips were parted in an O-shape. A foot lower, her hands kneaded the firm flesh of her titties, pulling at and pinching her nipples, twisting them in her fingers.

Dropping my head to look beyond her flat stomach, I watched in disbelief at the sight of her hips rocking up and down to meet my thrusts. The hard length of my cock disappeared into the wet cleft between her legs, reappearing glistening with her juices before vanishing again, over... and over... and over... and over...

"Oh god, Danielle," I moaned and she misinterpreted and whispered," No, no, not yet, not yet..."

I leaned down and pressed my lips to hers, forcing my tongue into her mouth and firmly wrestling with hers. "I want you to ride my cock," I breathed and she smiled brilliantly and arched her hips and back up hard, knocking me off her and onto my back where she rolled into position straddling me.

She raised her hips with one leg, and used her hand to direct my throbbing cock to her dripping entrance. She rubbed the tip through her wet folds, and then sank down on it, and we both let out a small gasp as my cock penetrated her.

She worked her hips slowly and steadily, riding my cock with deliberate motions, back arched and hands planted behind her on my thighs. She rocked forward and back, occasionally moving her hips in a circular pattern. The constant push and pull and friction of my cock sliding into her hot sex was driving me insane, and somehow my cock stiffened even further.

I pushed my hips up slightly, changing the angle of my penetration, and my cock started rubbing against her g-spot. She gasped, and started grinding hard on me, riding me with a frenzied rocking of her hips. She arched her back even further and whimpered, "ohmygod, I'm gonna cum, Tim, please, you're gonna make me cum, yes, Tim, I'm cumming on your cock, yes, yes..."

Danielle's body convulsed and she collapsed onto my chest, panting. Her body continued to shudder as she rode out her orgasm.

Pushing herself back up again, she started fucking me again, riding my cock with abandon. Her body lifted up and down, our flesh clapping together loudly as I watched my cock slide in and out of her pussy with each movement. Her tits bounced seductively, mesmerizing me with their beautiful motion and I reached up to lightly cup them, feeling the supple weight of them slap into my palms as Danielle fucked me.

"I'm cumming again, I'm cumming again, fuckme, fuckme, fuckme!" she cried out and her body bucked violently and repeatedly, spasming for long seconds as she held herself up, her hands gripping my chest and her arms shaking weakly. Slowly she lowered herself down to my chest, shivering in the aftermath of her intense climax. We lay like that for a long minute before she started to move again, her breathing calmed but still a bit ragged.

She nuzzled at my neck for a few seconds, while she moved her hips ever so gently and slightly, my cock still deep in her wet pussy. I wrapped my arms around her, and she used her body to roll us over once more so she lay spread open on her back with me on top of her. My cock had popped out of her tight hole with the movement, and she groaned in disappointment.

"Put it back in me," she begged and tensed with a gasp as my cock firmly invaded her tight cunt once more. She lightly touched the side of my face with her hand, gazing into my eyes as I started to piston my throbbing rod into her sopping depths.

"Fuck, Danielle, I think I'm gonna cum soon, I can't hold it..." I moaned as her slick walls gripped my cock tightly.

She kissed me passionately, then whispered, "That's ok, I want you to cum, just use my body to make yourself cum. Just fuck me and cum, I want it so bad." Her arms were loosely draped around my neck, and she spread her legs farther apart and tucked her feet behind my thighs, using them to pull us closer together.

I got into a steady rhythm, pumping my rock-hard cock firmly in and out of her tight snatch as Danielle moaned and breathed soft encouragements the whole time. "Yeah, babe, right there, oh god, you feel so good, cum for me, babe, I need you to cum for me..."

I moaned, and started to fuck her faster, feeling the pressure as my orgasm began to build. Danielle sensed the change in my breathing, the more frantic pace of my thrusting, and put her hands on the back of my head and pressed her forehead to mine, gazing into my eyes. "Cum in me, Tim, I want you to! I want you to fill me with your load, put it in me, babe, cum in me, Tim, please..."

Her words broke the dam, and I groaned and shuddered and thrust hard into her, feeling the cum race up my shaft and start to pump into the wet, red-hot depths of her pussy. "Fuck, Danielle, I'm cumming," I gasped and she moaned, arching her back under me as I pistoned my rod in and out of her, shooting blast after blast of cum into her body. She convulsed slightly and I felt her pussy contract around my cock.

"Oh god, I can feel you filling me up!" she cried out, "Keep going, babe, keep cumming, fill my little pussy with your load!" I groaned and thrust my cock into her a few more times, splashing the last couple ropes against the clenching walls of her tight pussy, before collapsing on top of her.

We laid there spent, Danielle's legs releasing from their clamped position around my hips, our faces touching, both breathing heavily.

"That was perfect," she whispered.

"You're perfect, babe," I replied, still out of breath. I eased my now softening cock out of her, and we settled into a more comfortable position, cuddled together. I traced my fingers across her bare flesh, admiring the sexy beauty laying with me.

"I think I could sleep for a week," Danielle said, yawning, and I agreed. She sat up, running her fingers through her hair, and slowly climbed out of bed and stood up, stretching. God, she was beautiful, all sinuous curves and soft flesh. She blushed, and cupped her hand between her legs. "I'm dripping pussy juice and cum all over the place," she giggled.

She scooted awkwardly into the walk-in closet, trying not to make a mess, and then emerged again, wiping between her legs with a towel and tossing another to me to clean myself up. "Be right back," she said, flashing me a smile, and walked out of the room. I admired her bare ass all the way until she turned a corner and I lost sight of her.

Danielle returned a few minutes later from the bathroom where she had cleaned and freshened up. She stopped to pick up her shorts where she had kicked them off before, and wiggled her way into them. I had already pulled my sweatpants back on, and was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for her.

leph76
leph76
22 Followers