Never the Same Again Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronda was inspecting the tub. "I bet three people could fit in this," she said.

I laughed. "It's pretty big, I don't know, never tried, probably though, there's plenty of extra room even with two in..." I stopped myself short as Danielle's eyebrows rose to her hairline. She smiled sweetly and said, "You were saying something about some whore you once had in your tub?"

I laughed again, this time nervously, and said, "No, I don't think I was."

"Smart boy," she replied, patting me on the cheek.

Ronda snickered and I heard her murmur, "Whipped."

I headed to the walk-in closet and Danielle raced up behind me, exclaiming, "Oooo, I wanna dress you!"

I shrugged in acquiescence, and she quickly found a pair of jeans she liked and tossed them to me through the doorway. I turned and saw Ronda lounging on her side on the bed, watching. "I'm gonna change," I said.

She smiled and nodded, still watching. "I'm not wearing any underwear," I protested. She just grinned and said, "Even better," raising her eyebrows expectantly, and running her tongue over her lips in an exaggerated way.

"Here!" Danielle shouted, and I turned to get hit in the face with a rolled up pair of boxers Danielle had grabbed for me. I picked them up and headed into the bathroom to change, muttering under my breath about crazy girls and boundaries.

"Ahhh, you're no fun," Ronda called after me, laughing but also sounding genuinely disappointed.

I took off my sweatpants and pulled my boxers on quickly, in case Ronda had the idea of peeking in at me from the dressing area. She didn't though, and I put on my jeans in relative peace. I took off my dirty shirt and washed my face and brushed my teeth. By the time I was done, Danielle had found a shirt for me to wear, a nice two-tone polo.

"We're definitely gonna need to go clothes shopping for you," she said, shaking her head.

I grunted, slightly offended that she didn't like my clothes.

"Ready," I said, looking at them.

"Just a second," Danielle said, and took a couple step start and jumped, flopping down on my bed. "Oh my god," she moaned, sinking into the mattress and blankets. "Yeah, we're definitely staying here tonight."

"Anything you want, babe," I said, and hauled her out of the bed as she groaned in protest.

We got back in my car and headed to a small Italian restaurant that Danielle and Ronda said they had always wanted to try. "Are you sure this is ok?" Danielle asked hesitantly as we looked at the menu posted outside and her eyes bugged at the prices.

I smiled at her reassuringly and replied, "One hundred percent sure. Come on," I said to them, holding the door open. It was dimly lit inside, and looked just like you would expect an authentic Italian hole-in-the-wall restaurant to look.

We were greeted by a very pretty young woman in her mid-twenties, who even seemed to have a slight Italian accent, probably the daughter or granddaughter of the owners I thought. She looked at us in amused curiosity when both Danielle and Ronda put their arms through mine, and turned her gaze back to me, seemingly re-appraising.

We followed her to a booth at the back of the room and she looked at the three of us arm-in-arm again and asked, "Or if you prefer, you can have the corner booth that sits three together."

Danielle and Ronda both nodded, and she smiled slightly and her eyes met mine for the briefest moment, and I looked away first in embarrassment. I stepped back to let the girls sit, but Danielle prodded me into the booth between her and Ronda. The hostess handed us our menus, wished us an enjoyable meal, and sauntered away, her ass swaying enticingly.

Ronda giggled. "She was checking out your man, Danielle, especially when I put my arm in his too, I think she thought the three of us were one couple."

"Bitch can look all she wants, he knows I own his ass."

"Did you see the way she moved her hips as she walked away? She was trying to get him to check her out!"

"I noticed it worked, is what I noticed," Danielle said sweetly, looking at me. "You can look, babe, as long as it's brief and discrete, but God help you if it's ever more than that..." she said mock-dangerously, and grabbed my shirt and pulled my lips to hers, planting a wet kiss on me.

An older gentleman in a black suit approached and introduced himself as our waiter and told us what the specials were. He asked if we would like anything to drink, and I ordered some Italian beer they had on tap. Danielle and Ronda both seemed to be waiting to see if he carded me before responding, and when he did, they both ordered soda's, looking disappointed.

The three of us examined the menus, discussing what looked good. When the waiter returned with our drinks and a basket of fresh breads, we were ready. We ordered a white pizza appetizer to share, and both Danielle and Ronda got the chicken parmesan with caprese salads, and I ordered the lasagna that was one of the daily specials, also with a caprese salad.

As we waited for our food, we snacked on the bread, which was still hot from the oven and tasted amazing. We discussed what to do after dinner. Suggestions included going to the dance club again, seeing a movie, playing pool, going bowling, and going to the city park where the high school party was supposed to be this evening. I vetoed the last suggestion quick, and the only one that no one really objected to was playing pool, though none of us were super excited about it.

Our white pizza and salads arrived while we were discussing plans, and we dove into them. We all loved the pizza, and Ronda and I ate our salads while Danielle picked at hers. She hadn't realized the caprese salad was basically just slices of tomato and fresh mozzarella drizzled in olive oil. I ate hers too.

Finally, Ronda said, "Why don't we just stop at the store, rent a few movies and get some alcohol and hang out at Tim's place? We don't seem motivated to do much else."

"That actually sounds kinda perfect," I said, and Danielle agreed, adding, "We don't have school this coming week because of Thanksgiving, we should plan on a long sleepover for the next couple days! With pajamas and movies and pizza and booze..."

"Oh my god, that's a great idea," Ronda squealed.

"They give you an entire week off for Thanksgiving?" I asked, surprised.

"Normally we just get off Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, but they have some teacher's workshop thing I guess on Monday, so they gave us the whole week off instead of making us come in just on Tuesday," Ronda answered.

"This all sounds great, but I still have to work this week, at least the beginning of the week."

"Really?" Danielle said, disappointed. "You couldn't take at least one personal day on Monday to hang out with a couple of hot eighteen-year-olds who will probably be wearing skimpy pjs?" She smiled mischievously at me. "That's gotta be better than working, no matter how much you like your job..."

I realized she was right. There was nothing pressing at work right now, and I was going to start losing personal days at the end of the year if I didn't take some. "Ok, I'm in," I agreed, "but only because of the skimpy pjs! No skimpy pjs, no personal day!"

Our meals came and the food was excellent. Ronda and Danielle raved about the chicken parmesan, and I shared some of my lasagna with them, feeding them each a couple bites from my fork. We talked about what movies we wanted to rent and what booze they wanted me to pick up.

Ronda giggled and said, "Don't look, but the hostess is staring at us again, she must really have a thing for Tim!" I couldn't help it, I glanced in her direction, and sure enough she was looking right at us. Our gazes met again and she smiled a crooked smile at me. I glanced away, flushing.

I noticed Danielle and Ronda were silent. I looked between them, and they seemed to be having a silent conversation like they did sometimes.

Suddenly Danielle's hands had a grip on the collar of my shirt, and she pulled my face to hers, her lips pressed firmly to mine. Her tongue invaded my mouth, tangling with my tongue as she aggressively kissed me. This continued for about five seconds, which doesn't sound long, but is an eternity for that kind of kiss in a public place like this, and let me go.

I didn't have a chance to catch my breath, because Ronda's hands had taken the place of Danielle's, and my face was spun in the opposite direction. Ronda's lips and tongue assaulted mine as Danielle's had, exploring my mouth, and wrestling with my tongue in a slow sensual kiss. This kiss seemed to last much longer, until I heard Danielle mutter under her breath, "Ok, I think that's enough!"

Ronda bit my lower lip softly, pulling it and dragging her teeth across it slowly as she pulled away, before flicking her tongue one last time over my lips. She grinned widely and, her lips still inches from mine, breathed, "That was fun! Maybe I will take you up on the offer to borrow him..."

"Borrow?" I asked weakly.

She smiled wickedly and released her grip on my shirt and asked, "Was she watching?"

"I think so," Danielle laughed, "she's looking everywhere but over here now."

Involuntarily I glanced towards the hostess again, and sure enough she seemed to be determinedly staring in any other direction, an obviously sour look on her face.

The waiter came and asked if we were interested in dessert or coffee, and we all declined and he provided me the check. When I refused to show it to the girls, they assaulted me, Danielle grabbing the leather folder it was in, and Ronda attempting to tickle me into releasing it. After a few moments of struggling, I called for mercy and let it go.

Both girls gasped when they saw the total, well over $150 for the three of us. "Oh my god!" Danielle exclaimed, "I didn't think it would be that much, I'm sorry!" I felt her hand on my crotch under the table, rubbing me softly, and my cock stiffened slightly.

"Fuck, Danielle, you're going to owe him some serious head for this!" Ronda giggled.

"I'm his girlfriend, he's supposed to pay for stuff like this for me. You, on the other hand... he bought your meal too, maybe you should be the one to give him head!" Danielle joked. My cock was rock-hard in an instant at her words.

Ronda's giggle stopped dead, and her face turned as bright red as I have ever seen, glancing away and refusing to look me in the face. "No..." she said almost inaudibly, suddenly mortified despite her earlier teasing.

"I was just joking, Ronda, I got the head covered," Danielle laughed, "but you should've felt how hard he got when I suggested it!"

Ronda involuntarily glanced down towards my lap, then looked up and her eyes met mine and somehow she blushed even deeper, looking away.

I paid the check, and we got up and headed out. As we passed the hostess, Danielle pulled me tight to her side and, looking directly at her, said, "He's taken." The hostess's eyes narrowed and she turned away.

Once back on the road, we first stopped at Ronda's place and she ran in for five minutes and came back with a backpack stuffed with some clothes and toiletries. Next was Danielle's place again, where Danielle did the same, gathering a few things to wear and other things she didn't want to be without.

We headed to the grocery store to get alcohol and snacks, and I warned them I didn't have a lot of stuff to eat, so they grabbed a pack of yogurts, a few different fruits, a few bags of chips, and a couple of pints of ice cream. I got a case of my favorite beer, Sam Adams Boston Lager, and a case of their hard lemonade and some wine coolers they wanted to try.

They went out to the car while I checked out, afraid that they would get carded too if they were with me and I wouldn't be able to buy the booze. As it turns out, the cashier was one I knew well from coming here, I don't think it would have been a problem.

Last stop was Blockbuster, since it was right around the corner from my apartment. After much debate we ended up with five movies: Varsity Blues, 10 Things I Hate About You, Cruel Intentions, Stir of Echoes, and The Blair Witch Project. When the clerk informed us it was rent two, get one free, and we could get another movie, I cajoled them into letting me get Alien. They claimed to love scary movies, after all. The clerk grinned at me knowingly.

When we finally got back to my apartment, they immediately went together to the bathroom to change into their pajamas. I brought the stuff in from the car and put everything in the fridge.

The girls pajamas apparently both consisted of thin, super short gym shorts and loose fitting tank tops with no bras. Every time either of them gestured wildly, which was often, they were in danger of a major wardrobe malfunction. I changed into a pair of thin cotton pajama bottoms and a plain tee.

I grabbed a few extra pillows and a bunch of blankets from the spare bedroom and they created a little nest for themselves on the couch, with snacks and drinks within easy arm reach.

After talking and drinking for a while, we settled in for our first movie, the girls wanting to watch 10 Things I Hate About You. They went on about how it was one of their favorites, and they gushed about how romantic it was. We sat all three of us on my couch, Danielle in the middle. It was snug but comfortable. Ninety minutes later it was over, and I had to admit to them it was a decent movie.

We laughed and talked and played a quick drinking game of High/Low. It was almost midnight when Ronda asked tentatively, "Tim, would you mind if I used your tub? I really wanna try it."

I shrugged and said, "Sure."

Ronda beamed and grabbed some of the bottles of stuff she had brought from home and headed down the hallway to my room.

Danielle grinned at me wickedly and breathed quietly, "Finally some alone time!" Before I knew it, she was straddling me on the couch, her lips clamped to mine and her tongue invading my mouth. She ran her hands over my chest, and I ran mine through her hair, eliciting a soft moan.

She started to rock her hips slowly, and I could feel the pressure and heat of her sex sliding along the shaft of my hardening cock through the thin fabrics. I moved my hands to her hips, directing the motion of her grinding and she moaned again, pushing down more urgently against my hard rod.

I got a firm grip on her ass and stood up, and she gasped in surprise and quickly wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist, clinging to me. I turned around and set her back on the couch, extricating myself from her limbs. I knelt down in front of her and ran my hands up and down her smooth legs, and starting kissing my way across one of her thighs. She gave a soft moan of pleasure.

I soon ran out of bare thigh and I sat back a bit, and pushed Danielle's legs together and pulled her shorts down her legs and off over her feet. She quickly spread her legs for me again, exposing her pink lips, which I could see were already glistening with moisture.

I went back to kissing her thighs, slowly moving closer to her delicious folds. She was squirming impatiently, and I lifted her hips slightly and ran my tongue from the edge of her butthole, tracing my way over her hot sex. I teased her labia with kisses and sucked one side, then the other in between my lips.

I pushed my tongue between them, tasting her juices and moved up along her wet slit and located her clit inside her soft folds. I teased it tenderly, flicking my tongue over it, then gently sucked it between my lips. I pushed my tongue into her again, then ran it over her clit once more, alternating back and forth for a minute.

I sucked her bean firmly between my lips, rolling it, and slowly pushed two fingers through her folds and penetrated her pink depths. Danielle bucked and moaned as I slid my digits in and out, never stopping the gentle massaging of her clit. I explored her wet interior, bending my fingers and teasing.

"Oh my god, Tim, I'm gonna cum!" Danielle moaned, arching her back and grinding her cunt in my face urgently. I picked up the pace, feeling her walls clamp around my digits. I found her g-spot and she cried out and bucked violently as I worked it relentlessly, my tongue still firmly attached to her clit.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she gasped, and I felt a small rush of fluids wet my face. I didn't let up, continuing to finger her tight pussy, and sucked her clit back between my lips. Her thighs pressed tight against the sides of my face as her body convulsed in orgasm. Her hands found the back of my head and she pushed me harder into the hot wetness between her legs.

Pulling my fingers out of her tight cunt, I replaced them with my tongue, working it as deep into her scorching pink as I could. My finger tips brushed Danielle's clit gently, setting her body off in a fresh set of convulsions. "Don't stop, don't stop..." she pleaded in a ragged groan.

I penetrated her again with my fingers, immediately working her g-spot, lapping up the juices running down her thighs and beading in her soft folds. "Yes, Tim! Right there! Yes! Oh god, YES!" she screamed, and there was no way Ronda didn't hear her from in the bathroom, even if the doors were closed and the water and jets were on. The neighbors most likely heard her.

Danielle shuddered and her body jerked wildly as she orgasmed again. The rush of her fluids ran over my hand and my tongue as I continued to swirl it over her clit and through the puffy flesh of her sex. The walls of her vagina squeezed my fingers, increased pressure coming in waves, tightening and releasing slightly, over and over as her climax dragged on.

I worked my finger tips over her g-spot again, more gently this time. Danielle gasped and grabbed my hand and extricated my digits from her pussy. "I think I'm gonna pass out..." she said weakly, small aftershocks of pleasure still coursing through her and causing her body to jerk and spasm.

I stood up, my rigid cock straining against the thin cotton of my pajama pants. I grabbed a bottle of hard lemonade from the fridge and brought it to Danielle. She stared at me unseeing for a moment, then her eyes focused some and she took the cold bottle gratefully, pressing it to her forehead, cheek and neck.

"I'm sorry, I don't think my pussy can take anymore tonight. I'm so swollen and sore..." she trailed off, still dazed, and took a long sip from the bottle. "I can't believe how many times I've cum today..."

"That's ok," I said quickly, sitting down beside her, and she cuddled up against me. Her eyes fell on the tent in my pants and she slowly took my rod in one hand, softly stroking it through the fabric.

"You still need to cum, babe," she said dreamily, and let go and reached under the waistband to get a direct grip on me. Her soft hand felt like magic and I moaned, raising my hips up slightly and pushing my pajama pants down to my thighs. She languidly ran her fingers up and down my shaft, her touch very light and teasing.

Her tits pressed into my side and arm as she adjusted her position slightly. She cupped the head of my cock in her palm, rubbing and squeezing gently. Wrapping her fingers around it again, she started a slow, deliberate stroke. She gripped it lightly, her fingers loose around my cock, but tight enough to feel incredible as she dragged her soft skin along it's length.

Suddenly I felt Danielle's hot breath against my neck, and her lips brushed my skin, causing me to shiver. She kissed my neck up to my chin and across my jaw to my ear. She sucked my earlobe between her lips and bit it teasingly. Her hand worked my throbbing hard-on a bit faster, but she didn't tighten her grip.

"Tim..." she breathed in my ear. "Oh my god, you're so hard..." she purred, pausing her stroking to grip me tight and rub her thumb against the underside of my head. I moaned and twitched at the wave of pleasure that pulsed through my body. I felt her other hand cup my balls, rubbing and pulling gently.