Never the Same Again Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, do you like it when I touch you? I love the feel of your hard cock in my hands. I love knowing your cock is hard for me, that I'm the reason... It makes me soooo wet..." Danielle whispered in my ear, and my cock twitched in her grasp, making her giggle.

"I want you to cum, babe, cum for me... I wanna feel your cum explode out of your cock... I know you want it, that's it, cum for me, cum for me, Tim..." she moaned in my ear, ramping up the speed of her up and down strokes and tightening her fingers around me.

"Come on, do it! Give me your load, Tim!" I shivered again, more waves spreading through my body. Danielle could tell I was loving every second of her handjob, but that I wasn't close yet. She slowly sank down to her knees in front of me, not letting up as her hands worked my rock-hard dick and twisted and massaged my testicles.

"Is this want you want? Do you wanna cum on my face? I want you to... I want you to blow that hot load across my pretty little face. Fucking cover my face, Tim! I want it in my mouth, on my lips, I want it dripping off my chin... Give me your cum, babe, I need it so bad..."

She clamped her hand around my shaft and frantically worked her thumb over my frenulum, and I lurched to my feet, afraid I would cum before I got an angle where I could hit her beautiful face. She looked up at me, a gorgeous angel on her knees. She worked my cock an inch from her lips, her gaze returning to it. She stuck her tongue out and brushed it over the tip, smearing the river of pre-cum over my head.

Danielle looked back up at me, her eyes locked to mine, a brilliant smile on her face. "That's it, give it to me, Tim... Cum all over my face... I know you want to... Cum... Do it... Do it for me..." she continued to softly encourage me. She enveloped the head of my cock in her mouth briefly, slathering it with saliva before returning to stroking it, more and more urgently as she felt me tense and my cock reached an impossible level of rock-hard.

"Yes! Cum on me, paint my face with your jizz, Tim! Oh god, you're so fucking hard... I know you're close, just do it! Cum, perv!" she gasped out as my body quivered violently and a massive rope of my seed splashed forcefully against her lips. Her mouth fell open and she cried out in wordless approval as another blast hit her high on the forehead and sent a trail of spunk into her hair.

"Yes! YES! Fuck, keep cumming on me! Holy shit, I think I'm gonna cum too!" she cried, her tongue running over her lips, gathering my milky white fluid. The hand playing with my balls moved and got a solid grip on the base of my cock while the other clasped my shaft tight. Danielle squeezed hard while performing short, firm strokes over my cock head, causing vision-blackening pulses of pleasure to course through my body, starting at the sensitive underside where head meets shaft and ending in every extremity.

Her body started to shake as her climax overtook her. She rubbed my cock against her lips and cheeks as she stroked it, and several more eruptions of cum coated the rest of her face. She was breathing heavily, her eyes as glazed as her face was becoming. "I'm cumming, oh god, you taste so good, I fucking love your cum all over me!" she gasped, running her tongue over my cock as one last blast of cum splashed across it and her lips.

Her body spasmed and she collapsed across my lap as I fell back on the couch, both my cock and my energy completely spent. We both continued to shiver as residual pulses of pleasure from our orgasms washed over us. My heart was pounding in my chest, and Danielle was panting for breath.

"Oh my god..." Danielle breathed. I grunted, unable to form words yet.

"I mean, seriously, oh my god..." she said again unsteadily, still on her knees and laying heavily across my lap. "Did I fucking just cum from you cumming on me?"

"Think so," I replied weakly.

"I wasn't expecting that." She wiggled her hands around behind my back, hugging me as she laid there. "Guess I really am a cum slut..." she giggled.

After several moments she lifted herself up slightly and ran her fingers through the cum still covering her face. Dipping her fingers into her mouth, she sucked them clean, then gathered more. "Fuck, that was hot." I grunted in agreement.

"Shit, did you cum in my hair too?" Danielle asked, feeling around in her brunette waves.

"Afraid so," I grinned as I watched her perfect cum-covered face scrunch up. "God, you're so hot."

"With your jizz on my face? I bet!" Danielle laughed. "Guess it's shower time for us," she said, climbing to her feet and pulling me groaning up to mine. We stood holding each for a minute, both pairs of legs still a bit wobbly.

"We'll have to use the shower in the guest bathroom, Ronda is still in the tub in mine," I said, taking Danielle's hand and leading her towards the hallway, both naked from the waist down. In the bathroom we stripped our shirts off and tossed them in a hamper since they both were wet with cum. I turned the shower on and waited for the water to heat up. Danielle scurried out of the bathroom and returned a moment later with her bag, pulling a bottle of shampoo out of it.

She looked at me, her face still drenched with my cum and smiled. "Wanna give me a kiss?" she teased, puckering lips with my load smeared across them.

"Sure!" I said, and she looked at me in surprise, then came close, her eyes closed and her lips still puckered. Thats when I sprayed her in the face with the detachable shower head, the water still pretty chilly. She shrieked in shock and outrage and I sprayed her again, trying to keep her at a distance.

"You're so dead," she spluttered and charged me as I backed into the shower stall. The water was hot now and I sprayed her down as she enveloped me in a big hug, trying to wipe her face against me. We were both laughing as I continued to hose her down.

After we soaped up and washed off, I watched her wash her hair, admiring how the water cascaded down her naked body, dripping off her breasts and running in rivulets between her legs. My cock started to stiffen, but its overuse today seemed to have finally taken it's toll and it never got much beyond half erect. Danielle watched with a smirk as it seemed to stop growing, working the shampoo through her hair.

"Jeez, here I thought you could just keep going and going, looks like we finally found your limit. How many times did we fuck today? How many times did you cum? Five? Six?"

I shrugged. "Something like that, I don't think my cock will work for a week."

Danielle giggled and said, "It better work, I'm gonna need it in me at least once or twice a day!"

I smiled and said, "I think we can arrange something along those lines," and kissed her, my tongue sliding between her lips. She pressed her naked body against me and her hands moved from her hair to the back of my head as she returned the kiss tenderly.

Several minutes passed with us locked in our embrace, our tongues entwined, my hands exploring the soft, smooth skin of her back and ass. She caressed the back of my head with hers, her full lips deliciously pressed to mine.

When we broke apart, Danielle sighed longingly, and started to rinse the lather out of her thick hair. "I just realized I didn't bring my hair dryer, my hair is going to be wet for days," she frowned.

"Look under the sink, there should be one under there."

Danielle stopped rinsing her hair and looked at me with an unreadable expression on her face. After a long moment, she asked, "Are you trying to get me to use one of your ex's hair dryers?" There was a dangerous edge to her voice.

"No, no, no!" I said quickly, trying to reassure her. "It's my sister's, she accidentally left it behind last time she visited."

Danielle looked at me for another long moment, then said airily, "I'm gonna choose to believe that."

"It's the truth, I swear!" I told her.

She looked at me skeptically for another second, then burst out laughing. "Oh my god, you really were scared that I was mad!" she snickered. "I know you were with girls before me. Just don't ever bring them up and we are good," she said sweetly. "Now let me finish up and dry my hair," she scolded, shooing me out of my own shower.

*****

Thirty minutes later, Danielle emerged from the bathroom in a pair of white cotton panties and a clean tank top. I had changed into a pair of pajama shorts and a clean t-shirt and had picked up some of the mess around the couch and put the blanket we both had cum on in the laundry room to be washed. Luckily it had kept the couch from getting dirty.

"Is Ronda still in the bath?" she asked, looking around. I shrugged, and Danielle snorted. "She's probably so relaxed she fell into a coma. I'm gonna go check on her."

Danielle disappeared down the hall. She returned a couple minutes later, smiling. "She's drying off and coming. We wanna watch a scary movie before we go to bed."

I looked at the clock, it was already almost 1 AM. "Really? Aren't you tired? I am, and I didn't cum nearly as many times as you did today."

She looked at me, grinning wickedly. "I think I lost count at ten orgasms. I know there were at least a couple more."

I put in The Blair Witch Project, and we settled on the couch, waiting for Ronda. We had a blanket to pull over us, but we hadn't yet, and I was admiring the little white panties Danielle was wearing. I traced my hand along the edge of them, across her hip and over her stomach, my fingers tickling her skin and dipping slightly under the waistband.

She grinned at me and mouthed the word, "Perv," before pulling my hand up to her titties, barely contained under her tank top. I leaned down and kissed her neck, brushing my lips over her smooth flesh.

"None of that!" Ronda said as she emerged from the hallway into the living room.

"How was the bath?" I asked, pulling away from Danielle who groaned in disapproval.

Ronda smiled dreamily. "I think one of those jets is my new boyfriend. The things he did to me..."

"Nice," I said, shaking my head.

"Oh, yeah, it was," Ronda smiled dirtily. She looked at us on the couch, Danielle in the middle. "Move over, Tim needs to be in the middle for a scary movie, I need a strong man to cling to."

Danielle and I scooted over and Ronda settled down on my left, and she wiggled in close, pulling my arm around her and resting her head on my chest just below my collarbone. Danielle squirmed into much the same position on my right, and the girls pulled the blanket up over us.

I kissed the top of Danielle's head, smelling her freshly washed hair. On impulse, I kissed the top of Ronda's head too, and she sighed appreciatively and squirmed in closer to me. I tightened my arms around them, giving them both a gentle squeeze, before easing up again. Danielle hit play on the remote and the movie started.

*****

By the time the movie was over, both girls were thoroughly freaked out and had spent much of the last hour burying their faces into my chest and clinging to me. I was sure my arms would have bruises from their tight grips, and a couple times a hand had clutched at my thigh in terror. I think it was Danielle, but I wasn't certain.

Danielle pushed the blanket off and stood up. Ronda stretched her thin, bare legs out from under her where they had been tucked for the entire movie. I gave admiring looks between Danielle standing in her little panties and Ronda's smooth, sexy legs.

"That was fucked up!" Ronda breathed, running her hand up and down her leg, massaging the stiffness out of it. "I'm never gonna be able to sleep again!"

"No shit," Danielle agreed, then looked at Ronda. "I assume you're gonna wanna sleep with us and not in the guest room?"

"Fuck, no, I'm not sleeping by myself in the guest room!"

"Tim, can you check and make sure all the doors and the sliders are locked and the blinds pulled?" Danielle asked, looking scared at the darkness through the glass doors to the deck.

I snickered and did as I was asked. We moved down the hallway to the master bedroom, and I stopped on the way to check the window in the guest room to make sure it was locked at the girl's request. I did the same to the windows in my bedroom, and closed and locked the door leading back into the hallway. I closed the door to the en suite bathroom and the closets and dressing room too. I drew the line with a firm, "No," when Ronda inquired about dragging one of the dressers against the door.

The bedroom was a bit cold, having turned down the heat some in there when Danielle mentioned earlier that she liked to sleep in a cool bedroom with a bunch of blankets. I pulled a couple extra blankets from the closet, briefly debating whether to scare them and pretend something was attacking me in there before deciding that probably wouldn't go over well.

The three of us cuddled up under the blankets, Danielle and I entwined comfortably, and Ronda curled against my side with her leg draped over one of mine, our bare skin rubbing together gently. Despite the scary movie, it didn't take long before all three of us were sound asleep. My last thought as I drifted off was that I couldn't believe that this was just the first day that Danielle and I had spent together, and I was looking forward to what the future held...