Never the Same Again Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked over and leaned into me, her bare tits rubbing against my chest as she pressed her lips to mine, and playfully bit my lower lip. "I wanna snuggle with you and fall asleep," she said, yawning again, "I'm so freaking tired."

We climbed into the bed, and she pulled the covers up over us, shivering. "It's cold," she squealed. We snuggled together under the blankets, her ass pressed into my groin, the skin of her bare back feeling soft against my like-wise bare chest. My face was buried in her hair, and I was lost in the sweet fragrance of her.

I wrapped an arm around her and she took my hand in hers, pulling it tight to her chest. I could feel the soft swell of her breasts under my palm, and the brush of a nipple at my finger tips. I felt my cock start to respond again, stiffening and poking her bottom.

She giggled and wiggled her ass slightly, my stiff cock wedged between her cheeks. She playfully slapped my arm and whispered, "Hey, no more of that right now, perv!" I squeezed a tit and pushed my hardness more urgently against her.

"I can't help what you do to me..." I whispered in her ear, my hot breath on her skin as I brushed my lips against her earlobe. My hand started to trail down her stomach towards the cleft between her legs.

Danielle shuddered and her breath caught and she slapped my hand, giggling. "Bad perv! It's sleep time now, there's time for all that later!" She pulled my wandering hand back up to her chest and snuggled in tighter to my body.

I sighed dramatically and said, "You're killing me." She giggled again, but before long both us had fallen into a deep sleep, molded together under the warm covers.

*****

I started to wake up a few hours later. We were still cocooned under the blankets of Danielle's bed, her sexy body pressed against my chest. I could feel the slow rise and fall of her breathing, my hand resting between her breasts. An arm was draped over me from behind, and I sighed in contentment, nestled between two warm bodies.

Something seemed off, I groggily realized. I shifted, trying to see my surroundings, and Danielle murmured in sleepy disapproval. I tried to make sense of what was going on, then I saw that Ronda was curled under the covers with us, snuggled against my back, asleep. I shifted some more, still a bit confused.

"Ronda?" I asked sleepily. She shifted slightly at her name, but didn't respond, seemingly asleep.

"Shh, let her sleep," Danielle murmured. "She showed up about an hour ago."

I settled back down, and both Danielle and Ronda snuggled closer. Danielle sighed in pleasure as I kissed her neck and ear and gently ran my hand across her breasts. She giggled softly, and reached between us to grip my dick through my sweats. The touch of her hand accelerated the stiffening of my cock and she giggled again, stroking it lightly.

"Dirty perv, Ronda is in the bed with us," she whispered, but didn't stop caressing me.

"Hey," I protested quietly, "You're the one who grabbed my dick and started rubbing it."

"It was poking me!" she hissed, trying to suppress laughter.

"If you two fuck... in the bed next to me... I'm gonna be pissed..." Ronda muttered sleepily. "Now roll over a bit... so we can cuddle more..."

I looked at Danielle for a hint of what she wanted me to do. She shrugged slightly and propped herself up on her elbows. "Lay on your back, babe."

I did as I was told, and I soon had each girl snuggled into me, one in each arm. Ronda sighed contentedly and rested her head on my chest, an arm across my chest and her leg draped over my closest leg. Danielle adopted an almost mirror image position, her head on my shoulder where she could tilt it up and steal a kiss, her arm across my stomach below Ronda's, and a leg over me and between mine.

I had no idea what to do with my right hand though. My arm was around Ronda, and I had limited options of where to put my hand. I decided to just place it on her side but my aim was a bit off, and it ended up on her hip. That was when I realized she was wearing nothing but a tank top and a pair of boy shorts panties. Involuntarily, I felt my cock stir at the feel of my hand on her. I lifted it carefully and moved it to her side.

I was still really tired, and I started to drift off, deciding that this whole situation wasn't bad at all.

*****

When we woke up again another few hours had passed and the clock said it was almost 3pm. The three of us were completely tangled together in the covers, and none of us wanted to move out of the warm cocoon we had created for ourselves. It took a second for me to realize it was the ringing of the phone that must have awakened us.

Danielle groaned and rolled over, groping for the phone on her nightstand. The covers pulled down in the search, exposing all three of us, Danielle and I only in our bottoms, to the chilly air in the room. Ronda and I muttered in protest. Danielle finally got her hand on the phone receiver and picked it up with a sleepy, "Hello?"

She listened for a few moments, then said, "Ok, Dad, have fun... No, Ronda and Tim are here, we're gonna hang out... Yes, the boy from last night... No, he's very nice... You know I'm 18, right... Ew, gross, Dad! ...Yes, Dad... Ok, I will see you sometime late tomorrow... Yup, ok, bye."

Danielle hung up and said, "My dad is gonna stay with the new woman he's been seeing tonight, won't be home until late tomorrow or maybe Monday." She shivered in the chill and settled back down, pulling the covers back over our torso's. I could feel her and Ronda's arms fighting each other for a comfortable position across my chest until finally Danielle said with mock irritation, "Quit hogging my boyfriend!"

I think I stopped breathing and the struggle going on against my chest stilled suddenly, and Ronda's eyebrows rose almost into her hairline. "Boyfriend?" She let out a loud giggle and opened her mouth to say more.

"If you say one more word, bitch, I will hurt you!" Danielle warned her, but she couldn't keep a straight face and they both burst out laughing, Danielle blushing furiously. She looked at me tentatively and asked almost shyly, "Is that ok? Do you want me to be your girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend sounds perfect," I assured her, my heart skipping, and I kissed her. She squealed in happiness and rolled on top of me, her hands running through my hair and her tongue urgently wrestling with mine. My hands found her bare breasts and I slowly kneaded them.

"Can you please wait for me to leave before you consummate your relationship?" Ronda said in disgust, pretending to gag as she pulled away from us.

Danielle giggled and said, "We already did."

Ronda's jaw dropped open and she cried, "What?! When you called me after he left, you said you didn't have sex, you just gave him head!"

"I said I gave him fucking amazing head, and that he made a mess all over me, that's what I told you, don't forget the fucking amazing or the mess part." Danielle laughed some more. "And not last night, this morning."

"Why didn't you tell me, bitch!?!" Ronda complained.

"You'd just woken me up when you got here and I was still half asleep! I was going to tell you!"

"Well, I still want you to wait until I leave before going for round two!" Ronda laughed.

"No promises," Danielle snickered as her lips closed on mine again.

"Eww, I'm going to the bathroom," Ronda sighed and headed out of the room.

"Jesus, did you really tell her all that about last night?" I asked.

"I told her everything, a complete second by second recap, every detail down to how many times you came, where you came, and how much I loved the taste," she smiled wickedly. "We share everything, and I mean everything. Better get used to it, boyfriend."

I continued to gently grope those perfect orbs of hers while her tongue explored my lips and mouth. My cock was rapidly stiffening as she began to slowly drag her hips back and forth, grinding her crotch up and down my hard shaft through our bottoms. I could feel the heat pouring off her sex even through the two layers of fabric.

"I'm coming back in!" Ronda yelled from the hallway. "I don't wanna see any cock and definitely don't wanna see any pussy when I get in there!" There was a pause. "Well, maybe some cock would be ok," she amended, giggling.

"You're safe," Danielle shouted back with a groan, rolling off me just as Ronda walked around the corner. This left my raging hard-on to create a huge tent in my sweatpants, no longer held down by Danielle straddling me.

Ronda grinned as she took the sight in. "Nice," she complimented. "I gotta go and help my mom with some stuff for a couple hours. That'll give you two time to get all that out of your systems," she raised her eyebrows and looked meaningfully at my erection, which I was now trying to cover with my hands. "Or should I say, out of his system and into yours," she giggled to Danielle, who had stood up and was standing there topless running a brush through her hair. "We can go get something to eat and hang out after?" she asked.

"Sure," Danielle answered, "Meet here at 5?"

Ronda agreed and gathered up a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt laying on the floor where she must have dropped them when she took them off to climb into bed with us. She pulled them on quick, and left with a wave and a suggestive smirk, "Have fun!"

Ronda was still on the stairs heading to the front door when Danielle turned towards me, and pushed her tiny pajama shorts off her hips and let them drop to the floor. She stood there in all her naked glory, perfect breasts ignoring gravity and standing out proudly from her chest, pink lips glistening below her shaven mound. "I want your cock, now!" she demanded and walked towards the bed with purpose.

"I'm not gone yet, you horny freaks!" Ronda shouted and we heard muttering and the front door open and slam shut. We both busted out laughing as Danielle grabbed the waistband of my sweatpants and yanked them off me. My dick sprang free of the fabric and then, like a lion with its prey, she was on me.

Before I knew what was happening, her soft lips were wrapping themselves around the head of my cock. She had a grip on my shaft at the base, and was sucking with determination. She used the other hand to stroke my cock in unison with the bobbing of her head, using a twisting motion that was quickly driving me crazy.

Her tongue ran wild over my head inside her mouth, teasing me relentlessly, massaging the sensitive V where the head meets the shaft. "Oh god, yeah, Danielle, suck it," I moaned, and she pulled her mouth off and grinned at me, then spit on the head of my cock, never breaking rhythm with her strokes.

"You like that?" she purred, "You like watching your hard cock slide between my lips?" I moaned in response and she enveloped me again in her wet mouth, this time working me slowly but firmly. She locked her eyes to mine and I watched in awe as this gorgeous, angelic creature used her mouth to pleasure my throbbing cock.

Her lips moved deliberately down my shaft, swallowing it inch by inch. Her tongue worked my frenulum expertly, causing my body to twitch uncontrollably. Working her way back up the shaft to the head, she gave it a couple quick, firm strokes, then moved her way down again. My cock was completely coated in her hot saliva, and she cupped my balls and gently massaged them with one hand while holding my erection upright so she could suck it with the other.

Never once did she break eye contact with me.

"Oh god, Danielle, I'm gonna fucking cum," I groaned as I felt my balls start to tighten.

She came off my cock long enough to purr, "Yes! Cum for me, Tim! Blow your hot fucking load in my mouth, make me swallow it all! I love feeling your hot cum go down my throat! Cum for me, babe, cum for me!" Then her hot, wet mouth was on me again, and her tongue worked the sensitive underside of my cock and I felt the blazing river of cum start streaming up my shaft.

"Unnnnhhh, I'm cumming, Danielle," I gasped, and started to shoot off in her mouth.

She still hadn't broken eye contact with me even for a moment.

The first blast of cum erupted into her mouth in a burst of hot pleasure that actually caused my vision to blacken at the edges. "Fuck!" I breathed, and grabbed two handfuls of her hair. She swallowed the massive shot, her lips like a vice around my shaft below the head, her hand stroking me and her tongue massaging the sensitive underside.

I continued to blast into Danielle's mouth, and she swallowed the next couple shots, continuing her oral assault on my cock. My body shuddered and she stopped swallowing and started collecting the cum in her mouth. Her hand gently squeezed the last couple ropes out, as my body went limp. I watched as she slowly withdrew my cock from her mouth, keeping a tight seal with her lips so she wouldn't lose any of my load.

She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out slightly, showing me the sea of white fluid I had deposited. A good sized portion fell from her open mouth and landed on the head of my cock and ran down the shaft.

She swallowed what she had in her mouth, then ran her tongue up my shaft, collecting what she lost and then enveloped the head and sucked gently before again showing me what she had collected. She swallowed once more and gave me a wicked grin. "Fuck, you taste good, I love taking your cum down my throat."

From the moment Danielle's lips made first contact with my cock to now, she had never once broken eye contact with me.

I lay there panting, still lightheaded, my body twitching occasionally. I didn't take any time to rest though as I leaned over and gripped each of her thighs with a hand and pulled her up towards me. She quickly went from kneeling beside me to straddling my head. I squeezed her ass and buried my face in her snatch.

"Oh FUCK, YES, TIM!" Danielle cried and grabbed at the headboard with both hands to keep from collapsing as my tongue found her clit. She rocked her hips down, grinding her pussy into my mouth. She was sopping and my face was soon covered with her juices. I ran my tongue over her wet slit, sucking her labia into my mouth then teasingly pushing my tongue into her pink depths before pulling it out.

"Oh my godddddd..." came another moan as I turned my attention back to her swollen clit. I circled it slowly with my tongue, running it teasingly across her heated pink flesh. She dropped one hand from the headboard, still gripping it tightly with the other as she swayed unsteadily. She squeezed one tit, then the other, pulling and pinching at her nipples before using it to get an iron grip in my hair.

I used my hands on Danielle's ass to adjust her position slightly, and gently licked the smooth skin between her butthole and her soaked pussy with my tongue. I ran it up over her labia, dipping it briefly into her hot chasm, before wiggling it through the soft folds and teasing her bean. The taste of her was wonderful, a perfect mix of sweet and bite.

I ran my hands up the small of her back to her sides before closing them over the supple flesh of her hanging titties. As I continued to gently but firmly tongue massage her throbbing clit, I squeezed and kneaded her bare tits in my palms. I pulled at her nipples and pinched them, earning another moaning response. Her hips started to rock a bit faster, and I could tell she was getting close as her pussy began to cream up.

"Tim, I'm gonna cum, fuck... You're making me cum, holy shit, holy shit, Tim, I'm fucking cumming..." she gasped out, almost inaudibly, as her whole body was suddenly wracked with convulsions. There was a sudden small burst of hot fluids that ran down my cheeks and chin and I felt her pussy spasm as she climaxed. Her body continued to shudder as I kept the pressure on her clit going and she collapsed down sideways as she lost her grip on the headboard.

I wasted no time before rolling her onto her back and flipping myself over, burying my face into her steamy sex again. Gently but relentlessly I teased her throbbing clit with my tongue. Her body bucked and her frenzied moaning reached a new fever pitch as I inserted two fingers into her tight cunt. They slid in with no resistance, and I immediately felt her pussy walls clamp around them, making it almost hard to pull them back out as I fell into a steady thrusting rhythm.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna cum again, you're gonna make me cum again, FUUUCCKKK!" Danielle screamed and went through a full ten seconds of violent full body shudders before falling limp.

I kissed my way up her shaven mound, over her stomach, breasts and neck. She lay there not moving, just panting heavily, her eyes closed. I kissed her lips and she moaned before returning the kiss with a hungry intensity. "Fuck, I taste good," she murmured as her tongue ran over my chin and across my cheeks, lapping up her fluids. I laughed in agreement.

"I know I said this before, and it was true then too, but I think that was the best orgasm anyone has ever given me. You just keep upping your game!" she laughed.

"Unlike you, I'm sure I have room for improvement."

Danielle chuckled evilly, eyes still shut. "I haven't even scratched the surface yet of the things I can do to you, perv." She pushed herself up into a relaxed sitting position, her arms behind her, propping her up.

My breath caught as I looked at her. Her magnificent tits protruded out from her chest, perky beyond belief and I just wanted to bury my face between them. Her luxurious hair was disheveled and cascaded down over her shoulders in brunette waves and I suddenly couldn't decide which I wanted to bury my face in more.

Her beautiful features had a dazed expression on them and her eyes, now open, looked a bit unfocused. She was still breathing a bit heavily, her body recovering from her climaxes. Suddenly her eyes seem to regain their focus and she saw me staring at her. "What?" she asked, smiling shyly.

"You're so freaking beautiful I can't believe it," I answered and she blushed hotly as I continued, "You're just... perfect."

Her blush deepened, and, looking embarrassed, she whispered, "Stop, Tim, I'm not perfect..." Then she giggled and said more firmly, "Don't get me wrong, I'm freaking amazing, and the best you'll ever get for sure, perv. But I'm not perfect." Then she looked at me hungrily and said, "I hope you've recovered enough, cause I wanna get fucked."

I groaned in mock despair and sighed, "If I have to..." but my fully hard cock gave the lie away. I rolled onto my side to look at her better and Danielle crawled down until she was in reach of my cock and slurped it between her lips, on her hands and knees beside me, ass swaying next to my face. I kissed it a couple times as she used her hot wet mouth to generously coat my cock in her oral lube.

"I want you to fuck me from behind, Tim. Put that cock in me," she demanded, wiggling her ass. I scrambled up on my knees and positioned myself behind her. Her legs were together, and I could see the ripe, glistening lips of her pussy tucked between them. I moved closer to line my hard cock up with her dripping sex, and all four of our knees were in a line across, mine on the outside and hers both between them.

Using one hand to guide my hard-on and gripping Danielle's hip with the other, I slowly dragged the tip of my cock up and down her wet slit, feeling the burning heat pouring from her. I rubbed it over her clit and she shuddered and pleaded, "Just jam it in my pussy already, gimme that hard fucking dick!" I teased her for another long moment, then eased the head of my cock slowly between her soft folds and rested it against her pink opening.