Never the Same Again Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We like to get the crowd's input on this part of the show," La Tigresa announced. "We vote by applause, here. First choice:" a drumroll sound played over the speakers, "this has all been fun, but who wants us to take this to the next level and really get Mr. Tanner hot and bothered?"

The crowd erupted, the loudest I had heard it all night. I looked more closely -- the club was filled with almost entirely older gay men. Tanner and I were easily the youngest in the room. The hostel employee had told Tanner that there would be more of a mix, but clearly that was probably truer of the dancing and music portion of the night than for the drag show. There were a few women scattered around, but I didn't even see Linda next to Diego anymore. Thank God for that.

Beatriz turned around to face Tanner, dropping her head into his crotch and motorboating. Even Tanner had to laugh. "Well, I think that was pretty unanimous!" said La Tigresa. "Ladies, you know what to do."

Tati once again disappeared offstage, while Beatriz produced from a back, metal box a thin length of silky fabric. She tied it around Tanner's head as a blindfold. Tanner was grinning, but his cheeks and chest were flushed with evident embarrassment. Beatriz undid the final buttons of his shirt, and starting from his waistband slowly ran her hands up his abdomen. She finished at his lips, tracing them with a long nail.

Tati returned to the stage, pushing in front of her a metal frame. It consisted of two vertical poles with a single horizontal bar between them towards their tops. The crowd went wild. Beatriz unhooked Tanner's handcuffs while Tati secured the wheels from rolling. For a second, Tanner's body relaxed, relieved to be freed from his restraints. But sooner than he could react, the queens had hooked the cuffs to the "Ts" where the horizontal bar met with poles. Now, he was stood up, his arms stretched out above his head, shirt hanging open.

I was agog. There he was, the man who had driven me insane with lust, bound, half-naked, and blindfolded, at the mercy of three drag queens. My cock was almost painfully erect, straining uncomfortably against my jeans.

The queens got to work. Beatriz started grinding on him again, but this time with more sincerity and intent -- it wasn't for laughs anymore. Meanwhile, Tati produced from the same box with the blindfold a pair of scissors and began cutting down the back of one of Tanner's shirt sleeves. "HEY!" Tanner cried out, clearly no longer amused, "I like this shirt, DON'T CUT IT."

"Don't you disrespect my girls, Mr. Tanner," La Tigresa snapped.

"I'd like to get off the stage please," Tanner announced. "Not into this anymore."

The crowd booed. "Oh, Tanner, you'd disappoint a lot of people if you did that! Plus, you signed your consent already. Too late to back out now."

Tati cut through the other sleeve and removed his shirt entirely. Though not particularly buff, the way Tanner was strained with his arms out made the wiry muscles of his arm pop, his lats bulging from the tension. The body glitter they had put on him earlier made him glisten, the hair on his chest looking like pure gold. Tati ripped strips of fabric from Tanner's tattered shirt. She balled up some and coaxed it into his mouth, pinching his nose until he opened wide. She tied another strip around his head, covering his mouth and effectively gagging him. Beatriz continued to dance on him.

Almost as if involuntarily, Tanner pumped his hips forward, humping Beatriz. She held her hand in front of her mouth with an exaggerated gasp, feigning coy.

"Now, now," said La Tigresa, "you behave. Surely you know how to treat a dancer and act like a gentleman. Tati, Beatriz, punish him."

Tati pulled some leather straps from the box of supplies and set them aside. She and Beatriz each removed one shoe and one sock, held his ankles tight, and started tickling. Tanner squirmed, trying to avoid flailing too much and kicking one of the queens, but clearly in agony. The crowd had gone quiet, save for some occasional whoops, enraptured by the scene unfolding in front of them. Tanner was grunting and heaving, starting to sweat.

When they were done tickling Tanner, Beatriz undid his belt and slid it out from the loops. She bent it, and lightly snapped the belt against Tanner's stomach. Then she made her way to the back, and let a few harder hits rip against his ass. Each time the belt landed, Tanner jerked with increasing pain.

"Now," said La Tigresa, walking over to Tanner and the queens, "Beatriz has been so kind to give you not only a lap dance but a full-on cocktease." The crowd reanimated, cheering once more. La Tigresa stood and regarded Tanner for a few beats, and then, without warning, grabbed his crotch and squeezed. Tanner yelled through his gag.

"Tsk, tsk," said La Tigresa, "Soft as a slug. Boo!" The crowd jeered. "Are my girls not good enough for you? Now, everyone... should we resort to some more drastic measures to get this stud excited?"

Of course, the men in the room roared in agreement. We were all giddy with lust. I was leaking so much precum that you could see a little spot on the front of my jeans.

Slowly, La Tigresa bent to address the waistband of Tanner's chinos. Beatriz and Tati stood by obediently. Tanner's pants had a button fly, and La Tigressa was undoing them one by one, almost agonizingly slow. "Hurry it up!" a man in the room called out. I noticed now that a few guys had their cell phones out, brazenly recording. When I realized this a small moan escaped my lips. I felt like I was living a dream.

Tanner was shaking his head vigorously, but the room was too loud to hear if he was making any sound. Now, all of the buttons were undone, revealing his crimson underwear. With slow, regal strides, La Tigresa made her way behind Tanner -- and then swiftly yanked his pants down around his ankles. At this point, some of the men had stood up to get closer to the stage, and security had to make sure some of them didn't get too close for comfort. I kept my eyes fixed on the large screens, taking in the detail. Tati and Beatriz retrieved the leather straps from earlier and tied his legs to the scaffolding.

Now, Tanner was spread eagle, in nothing but little red boxer briefs. But something odd had happened as Tati and Beatriz pulled his legs apart -- the front of his underwear, which had looked impressively full a second before, suddenly appeared loose and empty. La Tigresa had clearly noticed this too. With one arm around his bare torso, she placed one palm on his lower abdomen, slowly sliding downward. When she got to the crotch, she pinched the loose fabric. "Gentlemen," La Tigresa announced, as if she were making a grave revelation, "I believe our friend here is wearing... 'bulge-enhancing' underwear! His package slipped out of the pouch when we secured his legs!"

"Too bad!" cried out a man in the crowd. My pulse quickened. I had always known Tanner to have an impressive bulge. Combined with his six-two height and big feet, I had just assumed he must have an impressive cock to boot. Knowing that this intimate secret, this shame, had just been revealed in front of a crowd full of strange men... every nerve in my body was tingling with arousal.

I couldn't help it. I needed to see it. "Take his panties off!" I yelled, not recognizing my own voice. A few men around me laughed and flashed thumbs-up. Others began echoing my chant. "Panties off! Panties off! Panties off!"

La Tigresa beamed. "Well, Tanner, as you know, we do things with majority rule around here. Tati, the scissors please."

La Tigresa took the scissors, and lightly traced the blade down Tanner's chest, opening the blades just slightly and lightly pinching his erect nipple. With her other hand, she stroked the fur of his inner thighs. I could see as every one of Tanner's muscles clenched. He was no longer glistening from glitter, but from sweat. The waistband of his underwear was darker from it running down his long body.

It was going to happen. La Tigresa took the scissors to the leg of his boxer briefs and started cutting. Snip. Pause. The crowd cheered. Snip. Pause. And so on. She cut all the way up to the waistband, then repeated on the other side. Now, the front of the underwear hung in front of his family jewels like a loin cloth, while the rest curtained behind his ass, leaving most of his sturdy thighs on full, tantalizing display.

I couldn't take it. I stood up from the table and pushed my way to the front of the crowd near the stage. I whipped out my cell phone and started recording, zooming in on Tanner's crotch. La Tigresa was looking out to the crowd, twirling the scissors around her finger, letting the anticipation and noise build. The men restarted their chants of "Panties off!" I was singly focused, even unselfconscious of the very clear outline of my rock-hard cock in my precum-stained jeans. I was so horny, I felt like I could give my dick a single quick stroke and erupt. But that would have to wait for later, because La Tigresa bent back over, and with a quick and graceful flourish, cut the waistband of Tanner's underpants, letting them fall to the ground.

12