Never Too Old to Learn

Story Info
Due to health problems this retired couple have sex issues.
1.3k words
4.21
10k
4
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never Too Old to Learn

sizemedium

Due to health problems this retired couple have some problems with their sex life.

I was enjoying two hours of solitude with my computer. My wife's friend Terry wanted to meet with her for lunch. Terry had said it was very important that they meet today. Both my wife, Helen, and I are now retired so there is not a lot of time apart. I made the most of my time alone today by watching some of my favorite porn movies on the internet. My wife doesn't care if I watch porn but she feels that it is a waste of time that could be spent in other ways.

I heard the door to the garage slam and my wife saying, "Honey, I'm home!"

She walked into our home office and showed me half of a fancy sandwich that she brought home for my lunch. We split most meals because we do not need to eat as much as when we were younger.

"That looks good!" I said. "Thanks for bringing it home for me. I am getting hungry now that you mention it."

"Come on into the kitchen and I'll lightly reheat it for you and get some chips," my wife said.

I sat down at our kitchen table and my wife served me the sandwich and some chips on a plate.

"Honey, we need to talk," my wife said.

Those are the words that every husband hates to hear!

oooo

I am Jim and I am 67. A few years ago I was diagnosed with Stage 4 Rectal Cancer. I had many surgeries and treatments and am now considered free of cancer. Because my cancer had spread from my rectum to throughout my abdomen, much of the colon, muscles, lymph nodes, etc were removed.

The sad outcome was that my anus was totally removed (between my ass cheeks I am totally smooth), my balls were fried by the radiation treatments (I can't ejaculate anymore), and my dick was now 2 inches shorter after they rebuilt my muscles structure. I seldom can get a hardon anymore even with the "blue pills" due to all the rework. For the first couple of years after the surgeries, I really didn't think much about sex because I didn't feel well due to the chemo and radiation treatments. Recently I have been trying to resurrect some form of sex life for us. I know that my wife really misses it because we always had such an active sex life.

She gives me handjobs and blowjobs and I can get about 2/3 hard but there is no ejaculation which I need to have a good orgasm. Since I cannot get hard enough to fuck, I finger her pussy and can give her great orgasms. I try to give her oral sex but am not successful at giving her an orgasm that way.

oooo

"Honey, we need to talk," my wife said.

Those are the words that every husband hates to hear!

"I think you are cheating on me with a much younger woman!" my wife said with tears in her eyes.

"God Lord, where did you get that idea?" I asked.

"Terry told me at lunch that Wednesday she saw you going into a home in Lafayette. She said you were greeted at the door by a young woman in a robe," my wife said.

"I see. So do you have Terry following me?" I asked.

"No! She was looking for an address in the same block where a woman had some upolstry material for sale. What are you doing with a young woman in robe? What am I supposed to think? I know that I am not as young as I used to be and maybe not as attractive but why would you do this. I love you so very much and it hurts to think that you are going after a younger woman!" my wife said.

"She is a lesbian!" I said.

"What?" my wife said.

"I was planning to give you a surprise Saturday night. Let me explain. I have read many articles on the internet that the best orgasm for a woman is from receiving oral sex. I have tried to give you oral sex but I cannot seem to give you an orgasm. I want you to have the best orgasm possible, all things considered," I explained.

"OK. But what does your visiting a young lesbian have to do with that?" my wife asked.

"I read articles on 'How To Give Oral Sex' on the internet but that really didn't help too much. I watched porn movies where guys give women oral sex to huge orgasms but I could not see exactly what the guy was doing. Besides, how much of the orgasm was acting? So I asked myself, who could give the best orgasm to a woman. My answer was a lesbian.

"So I asked my friends and acquaintances if they had a friend who might be a lesbian. One person told me that there was a lesbian working evenings at the library. I contacted her and she said that she would come to our house and give you oral sex and I could watch. That was a no-go for me. I don't want anybody but me giving you oral sex, plus I was afraid that if she did it better than me, you might want her to do it all the time. A nurse at the Cancer Center told me she had a neighbor who was a young lesbian. She checked with her for me and the woman was willing to teach me how to do it. I have been to her house twice -- the second time was when Terry must have seen me," I explained.

What......how...why?" my wife said.

"The lady agreed to teach me for $100 a lesson and there would only be 3 lessons. The first lesson she undressed and stood before me. I was not to touch her but she used her body to demonstrate where and how a lesbian would make love to another woman. She said there was more to it than licking a pussy. She showed me how to stimulate the female breast as foreplay. Then how to stimulate the thighs and all round the pussy without touching it. Finally, she sat in a chair right in front of me and held her pussy open. She used her finger to simulate a tongue to demonstrate where to lick and where to suck. When she was finished I understood some things that I was doing incorrectly and many things that I was not doing at all.

"At the second lesson, she had me perform the things she had shown me. As I did it to her, she correct some of my efforts so as to be more stimulating. She said that I could not leave until I gave her an orgasm. I succeeded fairly quickly," I explained.

"God, I hope you did not kiss me with that mouth afterwards," my wife said.

"Actually, she showed me how she cleans her mouth and face after she has sex and she made me do it before I left. She was more concerned about you not finding out what we were doing than I was. The third lesson is on how to use a strap-on dildo. I don't think that I am interested to doing that so I guess my lessons are finished," I said.

"You had sex with a lesbian so that you could give me better oral sex? This sounds like adult sex comedy," my wife said.

"I have planned to take you out for dinner on Saturday evening then take you home to show you my new skills," I said.

"Why do I have to wait until Saturday? I would love to have an orgasm from oral sex right now," my wife said.

We went upstairs to our bedroom. I didn't get to finish my sandwich.

EPILOGUE:

I think the lessons were a success because my wife now wants oral sex almost every night and I am building strong jaw and tongue muscles.