New Adventure

Story Info
A fantasy that turns into an adventure.
2.3k words
4.52
6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bright and bushy tailed, on an early spring day thinking to myself, 'Today is the day. This day will be the day I start my new adventure, the wild and crazy side. Not the same-old-boring-shy Veronica. It is time to live life not just do the same old boring stuff every day. Time to breathe in the air and feel it through my body, really feel it.'

So, first things first-- a nice warm shower to freshen myself up for the day.

Giggles.

I go into the bathroom, strip off my clothes, and brush my teeth. Opening the window to feel the spring summer breeze on my face, closing my eyes feeling that warm sun on my face and the smell of nature itself.

Sashaying towards the shower setting the water on warm. As I look for my phone and hook it up to the Bluetooth to listen to some music while I shower off.

'Hmmm let me think what would be good to listen to while I'm showering. Oh yes, some Savannah Dexter, she is so hot and makes me feel so sexy.'

So, I put her on and start to get in the shower. Singing and dancing, feeling the rhythm and shaking my sexy ass. Gathering the soap, getting a good lather going smoothing it all over my tight toned body. Feeling my curves that I have worked so hard to perfect----oh yes, running my hands along my breasts over those perky hard erect nipples. Moaning, as I run my nails over each nipple, pinching them gently then squeezing each tit increasingly harder, as the soap lathers over my chest.

The music really starts to make me feel good now and my hand slowly moves down my stomach as my other hand cups my ass wanting to give it a nice hard slap. So, I do just that the sting with the warm water combined sends a sensation through my body and I start to really moan loudly now. Imagining a man coming up behind me wanting to bend me over spreading my ass cheeks wide wanting to lick that wet, throbbing pussy of mine. I spread my legs apart bending ever so slightly.

Looking over my shoulder in a blurred haze, I see this man with broad shoulders, dark-tanned skin with a mustache and beard. He has this wicked, deep smile that makes me shiver. And those eyes, oh my goodness my juices start to flow through my body, and I start to squirm and moan.

He slaps my ass and says to me, "You will cum when I tell you. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I say.

And he starts to run a finger through my juicy pink swollen folds, and he slaps my pussy repeatedly.

I start to really moan for more when his hand runs down my thighs, the touch of his warm tongue flicks my pussy pushing inside my aching wet heat.

Screams leave me, "Oh. yes please!"

The more his tongue flutters across my hard little bud as it circles my entrance and pushes in, the more my wetness gushes on his tongue. It feels so good. My body starts to warm as the pleasure rolls through me as his tongue works magic on my throbbing cunt. My hips start to buck back into his mouth and ride his face, letting him eat me as much as he wants.

Feeling another slap to my ass harder, leaving his red handprint, I momentarily stop moaning.

He screams at me and says "My good little slut. Now, cum on my tongue, Little One. Do it. Do it now luv."

And I do. I scream so loudly and cum so hard on his tongue.

My entire body shakes and quivers, he must have grabbed me quickly to catch me before I fell to the floor, it was that amazing.

He turns me around and kisses me hard as I taste myself on his lips as he whispers into my mouth, "I am not finished with you, Little One," and smiles.

Well, it turns out the man was not my imagination--he was real, he was very real.

Obviously, I left my house unlocked last night and he just walked on in and heard me moaning in the shower.

With the pleasure he gave me, who was I to complain? Plus, I was on a new adventure, and I was living life and breathing in my new fresh air.

So, he turned off the shower and kissed my lips again, grabbed a towel and dried every inch of me carefully not saying a word just staring into my eyes hungrily like he was going to do so many things to me that I could not even imagine.

"Little One, come with me, show me your bedroom."

I shiver as I hear the low timber in his voice.

Telling him to follow me, as I grab his hand and show him the way.

He tells me to get on my knees in front of him and wait.

I do what I am told, a little shiver of excitement runs through me.

With his cock in his hand stroking the thick, hard length as the pre-cum leaks out the tip of the mushroom-shaped head, moans erupt from me. Moving closer, pointing the head of his cock, he runs it along my pouty full lips.

"Open your mouth, Little One; take my cock into your mouth and suck it slowly."

I do it eagerly, opening wide, I lick along his fat head, moaning when I taste his pre-cum hit my tongue. Amazing taste--so salty--as I swirl my hot little tongue around the tip, close my lips around his hard cock, moving ever so slowly down, swallowing every thick inch. Savoring the helpless feeling, while I feel him push my head, leading me down his hard thick shaft further and deeper, moaning and drooling, taking all his glorious shaft.

"Oh yes, Little One, take all of me deeper, take all this cock," he growls. "I know you can do it," he growls again, with me sucking him as he thrusts faster into my mouth.

My pussy is throbbing from the pleasure that I am giving him, I reach for my trembling labia, and feel how wet I am and push two fingers in---

"Yes, so good, Little One," he growls again.

He is telling me to finger my sweet juicy pussy while he looks down at my sweet pretty face, and thrusts so much deeper down my throat. He grabs my hair and arches my head a little as the drool runs down my cheeks onto my full breasts and he goes deeper and deeper until the warmth consumes my entire body.

"Cum for me, Little One; cum on those fingers of yours." At that moment thrusting harder on my fingers rubbing my little pearl with my thumb, my body starts to shake, my eyes roll back in my head, and I shatter for him.

As my climax explodes through me, he grabs my head grunting loud, thrusting deep down my throat.

He screams, "Swallow it all, Little One,"

Then, I feel a warm hot stream of cum gush into my mouth and I swallow it down greedily. He slows his pumping of that rock-hard cock, to the point that it is now only twitching in my mouth. After swallowing every drop of his warm tasty goodness, licking my lips, and smiling; I climb up to him, where he cradles me in his arms and carries me to the bed, holding me tightly, gently kissing my forehead.

Leaning up kissing his neck, I ask. What is your name?

He laughs, "My name is Sebastian, Little One. What is yours?"

I laugh as well, "Pleasure to meet you Sebastian my name is Veronica."

"Well, Veronica, how would you like to go to France with me to my villa?

I sputter and say, "What? You are joking?"

"No, of course not, I have been watching you for a long time and I have come for you, I wish for you to be mine. And to be all mine--to be my submissive."

I sit up trembling looking into his eyes like he has lost his mind...but then again. I shrug my shoulders, thinking to myself and smiling. This morning I did wake up wanting a new adventure, so I do believe his offer is a delightful way to start one.

Leaning my head back, kissing his perfect lips, I smile at him and say, "You know what Sebastian, when do we leave?"

He smiles at me and says, "We leave today, Little One."

I smile back and say, "Okay." I will go pack."

"No need, Little One, I have everything you could possibly need."

I am dumbfounded, "But, I need to pack a few things like my personal belongings, some sentimental things."

He quirks his lips at me, telling me, "Of course, Little One you do that."

A few hours later we are on his yacht heading to France. The excitement is overwhelming, I do not even know what to do with myself.

Thinking, 'Oh my gosh, we haven't even fucked yet. What if he is not any good at it? No, that can't be the case he was so skilled in the shower. The way he talked me through fingering myself while giving him a blowjob.

Startled, feeling his strong hand on my shoulder, his hot breath whispers in my ear, "What are you thinking about Little One?"

"Oh, I was just thinking you never even made love to me Sebastian. What if we do not work... you know, then what will we do?"

"Oh, do not worry yourself with that. We will be simply fine...do you feel my tongue as it glides down your neck, my teeth raking over the veins Little One?"

"Yes, Sebastian. You take me over the edge so fast Sebastian."

"Well, that is what I am here to do; to heighten your senses and to make you feel like you have never felt before. And for you to see how it is to feel my hard cock inside you. It is time for you to feel the pleasure that this cock will bring you, Little One. Spread your legs and feel my hands along your tight ass spreading you wide.

"Oh, my goodness. Sebastian here now on the deck, out in the open for all to see? What will they think of me?"

"They will think nothing of you. They will know you are mine to please, and to have please me; to do with as I wish."

"Oh, if you're sure," I say, softly moaning.

"Little One, I am very sure. "He leans in, bites, licks along my neck he unbuttons my dress pulling, it back over my shoulders, letting it drop to the deck floor. The breeze hits my nipples, they perk up; I run my thumbs over them. Hearing you moan for me with such passion, such lust, whispering, "I love to hear how you respond to my every touch."

"Oh, Sebastian, please do not stop. Sebastian, the want, the need to feel you inside me; to cum on your hard cock is too much."

"You will. my luv, but I will tell you when you can cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir. I understand."

"Good girl! Now reach back and unzip my pants. Release my cock from my pants and rub the tip on that full lush ass of yours. Smear my pre-cum all over it."

My breath hitches, then hisses through my teeth, as I hurry to unzip Sebastian's pants, but not so fast that I look like a complete idiot that has never been with a man before. My hands tremble, wanting his cock so badly, wanting it so deep inside my greedy little pussy.

"That is a good girl. Now, bend over and let me take what is mine." He runs his hand down the small of my back slapping that firm ass of mine hard, growling with so much need for you now. "Little One! Look at me now," as he grabs my head, he looks into my eyes, takes my mouth with his and kisses me hard, while thrusting inside my drenched pussy.

I scream, "YES---Sebastian!" into his mouth, as he fills me...deep.

I feel his hand run up the inside of my leg, pulling it up into the air, his cock thrusting faster and faster inside me. Those thick veins along his hard cock hitting my walls, my pussy coating him with all my juices. The warm gushes just flow and flow, so wet; waves of pleasure roar over me, as the fat head of his cock pops in and out.

"Do you feel me, Little One?" he grunts and growls into my ear.

I respond with a panting breath, "Yes," I feel every inch of you gliding inside me and filling me. The way you are hitting so deep. Oh, yes right there." I throw my head back and scream, "I am going to cum, Sebastian!"

"You are not allowed to cum until I say, Little One. Remember what I said to you."

"But I can't hold back, Sebastian!"

I just cannot, I scream louder as the pleasure builds with his rapid thrusts, the angle is just too much, so deep.

"Your pussy feels so good gripping my cock so tight I am going to fill your pussy so full of my hot cum, "he says, bending at the knees a little, thrusting deeper into my cunt as he grips me tighter and growls taking me with no mercy.

"Now Little One, you may cum on my cock, as I fill your juicy pussy full of my hot cum."

We both explode, the warmth of our juices flow from the both of us. Moaning with pleasure as we reach our climax, we are thrusting into each other feeling every bit of pleasure as we ride out the high of our orgasm.

We turn towards each other catching our breath kissing each other's lips with such passion, lust, and desire in the moment we shared.

His hard thick cock twitches inside my warm pulsing pussy.

"Little One, I do not think we have anything to worry about when it comes to sex."

Giggles.

I whisper, "Yes luv, indeed."