All Comments on 'New Alpha Male in Communal Showers'

by neo21

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
yowseryowserover 4 years ago
Alphanumeric rating

Your 'A' levels, looks like you qualify. Guys inevitably and universally are always checking each other out, you adroitly captured the anxiety produced, and the delightful personal surmounting of the emotional challenges.

Strangely enough, in the US decades ago (depending mostly on the region one grew up) it was the uncircumcised penis that often was the odd one out. I remember one camping trip where we flopped out the dicks for comparison and one fellow sheepishly said 'you want to see a sick looking dick?' and when he pulled his out we all (rudely) laughed at the floppy extra skin covering his prick-head. Just the opposite of your story. Everyone else owned a bare naked cock-head, that's all we knew. I do miss the look and feel of the thick crotch thicket though, male and female, pretty rare these days...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

In the states, in the early seventies, it was different. Beginning in junior high (seventh grade), we were all naked in the locker room, and we proceeded from the rows of lockers, naked and towel free, to the open bay shower, with about eight shower heads on two opposite walls, all of us showering together, then to the adjoining open bay drying room where towels were handed out and we’d dry off, leaving our damp towels in the bin to be washed, and returning naked to our lockers to get dressed. Every boy was circumcised. I never saw an uncut one in person until I was in my fifties. I had a little one, but I never was aware of any comments or conversation about anyone’s dick size and, by about tenth grade, I was a pretty big, hairy dude anyway, albeit with a little but very hairy wiener. I was pleased, though a bit confused, near the end of seventh grade, when another one of the guys in my locker row said, “Chambers! When did your dick get so big?” Especially since I knew it wasn’t.

Around the same time I remember my dad talking about the locker room at the country club, and how the men with big ones strutted around naked, while the smaller guys (like, I gathered from his remarks, himself) would cover themselves with towels. A bit more intimidating than what I was used to at school, which I found ironic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Waist not waste

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Idc about the size really. Cut dicks are just weird-looking to me and unnatural. Natural dicks, no matter the size, always win for me.

—Someone who lives in the US

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous