New Alpha Male in Communal Showers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And whilst having a different model of penis to almost everyone else, it must be a blessing now to David that he is circumcised given how big his bulbous his head is. This helmet would undoubtedly have proved a significant challenge for any foreskin to envelop and may well have been the reason for why David needed the procedure.

The difference in penis size is also fascinating to compare. Whilst Peter has a perfectly normal, average sized penis in terms of length and girth, David's size is clearly well above average in terms of its length and thickness and you can see that this increased weight causes David's penis to hang down heavier than Peter's.

A key take-away here everyone is: never judge a book by its cover. Just because David would appear to be less mature than Peter if they were fully clothed, we can clearly see in this demonstration that when their bodies are fully exposed, David completely dominates Peter in terms of arguably the main sexual characteristic for a man. Nevertheless, it's great to be able to observe two very contrasting bodies and penises and ones that for different reasons they both can be very proud of. Thank you both both very."

At this point, as I'm standing naked in between another 15 or so partially clothed friends and peers from my year, I can't imagine what must have been going through their minds. Remember, I was certainly no high-school jock or the popular guy in my year. I was a quiet, nondescript, gangly 18 year old.

I certainly didn't fit the profile of someone you would ever image putting themselves out there like this for all to see. In fact, had you lined up all guys in our year and asked each boy to rank who you thought would dare to go naked in the communal showers like this, I'm sure I would have been ranked in the lowest 5% or so to do it.

In a sense I think it's that contradiction that added to the thrill of the situation for me. I can only image the reaction and shock that everyone else must have felt at not only seeing skinny David stark naked, but with his large endowment juxtaposed against the rest of his body.

It was around this point (a couple of minutes or so after I'd reached the middle of the showers) that Peter began to exit the showers. Maybe he'd finished or was in a rush, or maybe it was a case that he'd realised all of a sudden that he no longer held the mantle of being the lead alpha-male on the stage, and was instead being shown-up by a skinny guy with a big cock now standing beside him. Whatever the reason, he used it as his cue to leave. This left me to go solo.

I was now literally the only one naked as a flow of new arrivals continued to turn the corner into the showers, all of them partially clothed in one form or another. I was now centre stage all by myself and became very self aware that there were no longer the levels of jovial conversations and banter that there had been when I first reached the showers.

I knew this was down to the spectacle I was putting on, after all, it's difficult to conduct normal conversations when there's an elephant in the room, which in this case was the sight of a quiet, skinny boy proudly standing there parading in his birthday suit.

I knew that all of the guys were focusing discretely - or in some cases not so discreetly - at having a long gawp directly at my package. I was relishing the thrill of being the outlier on full display as I continued to wash my gangly naked body. I may as well have been stood naked in the middle of a high street for all to see such was the stark contrast of my nakedness with others.

The most important thing to me at this point wasn't to worry about my skinny legs and narrow shoulders. No, no one was focusing on these attributes and imperfections, instead I knew that all eyes were drawn solely to the hairy, plump, circumcised dong hanging down between my legs. This was what the gathered audience was focusing on and I felt invigorated and empowered by the experience.

Remember, most guys had likely never seen a fully developed circumcised cock in the flesh, and no one had had the privilege to see my fully developed endowment. I was now only too happy to oblige in giving them their first full-on, unrestricted view of a fully-matured round-head model that was proudly being shown off. "What's the talk in the classroom going to be after this!?" I wondered to myself.

I knew I was generating silent reactions from everyone there and planting thoughts in each of their heads. I would have paid good money to get a download of what everyone was thinking of my about my new found bravado and package. Thoughts, I suspected, along the lines of; "Blimey, I'd never have thought David would get naked like that in the showers, and look at his knob! I've not seen one like that before with a big purple helmet! I guess I can see why he's happy to get that thing out on show" or "Jeez, I wouldn't have expected David to be packing such a big one. I wish I had a big one like that!"

I'd even have been happy to know any negative thoughts like; "Eww, David's penis looks odd, I'm glad mine doesn't look like that" or "look at how long and skinny his legs are! He's got some nerve to be standing there naked with his hairy cock out like that!? I wish he'd just put that thing away, it's making everyone feel uncomfortable, yet, I can't take my eyes off that big thing!"

To be honest, I wasn't particularly worried whether their thoughts focused on admiration, inquisitiveness, jealousy or disgust - I wasn't bothered. I simply felt liberated and was getting a thrill from the knowledge that all my peers and friends were seeing me completely naked and they had no option but to form an opinion of me and my manhood.

The shower episode reached a natural conclusion after a few more minutes. I was determined to be one of the last ones out of the shower, but I also didn't want to be the last one out at risk of sending an obvious message to everyone of how much I'd enjoyed the experience.

But then - as I exited the showers and returned to my towel and began wrapping it around my waste - I had second thoughts and instead made an impulsive decision that I would give everyone one last show. So, I proceeded to again remove my towel and hold it casually in one hand by my side which left me fully exposed again.

I started the walk back to my clothes exuding a newfound confidence as my cock gently swung from side to side as it was advertised to everyone in the changing rooms. I was now clearly in full exhibitionist mode and I was making sure that anyone who hadn't had the opportunity to ogle me in the showers had one final chance to look at my cock. No one had ever walked through the changing rooms naked like this! Not even Peter Brown or any of the other more mature guys had the audacity to take things this far.

I was pushing the boundaries of decency to the limit and diverted the attention of a few guys who clearly couldn't believe their eyes as they watched me in amazement walking naked through the changing rooms. Even the PE teacher had a double-take as he stepped-out of his office to see lanky David casually walking past him parading a cock than in all probability was significantly bigger than his.

It was all through this past 15 minutes or so that I really began to shed my body inhibitions and started to become confident and comfortable in my own body and relished how much I enjoyed the attention I'd been receiving.

So, I guess it's fair to say that this was the first time I experienced what would become an ongoing desire to demonstrate confidence in my naked body and newfound exhibitionist tendencies which later led to countless more communal shower shows and in later years, to seeking opportunities to proudly show myself off at nude beaches and naturist clubs.

So, you may ask what happened in the ensuing days and months after this first episode? Well, it's clear that this initial episode certainly caught everyone's attention and my approach had worked - I never again received any teasing or mild bullying connected to my circumcision. In fact, quite the opposite occurred.

Over the proceeding weeks and months, whenever those infrequent conversations arose where group discussions among both sexes would occasionally lead to questions about "what happens in the guys changing rooms?", well, I was certainly elevated to a pinnacle status where I began receiving some very positive feedback!

Comments varied and were offered-up from many of the guys - virtually all of them had seen me completely naked after all - and when the girls became involved and began asking questions the theme of the comments to them could broadly be summarised as; "you wouldn't believe what David's started to do!? He just strips off in the changing rooms and starts walking around naked in front of everyone! And he's got this really big, hairy mushroom cock that he's clearly showing off to everyone!"

I admit that when I was around to hear these conversations I had mixed feelings. I was naturally an introvert and on one level felt shy and embarrassed being talked about this way with me as centre of attention, it was so unusual for me. But I also knew that on another level I was loving the attention and the explicit comments being attributed to my cock.

I also got a real kick from the shock reactions of the girls upon hearing the surprise news that quiet, skinny David was an alpha-male show-off in the showers. I heard various girls comment along the lines of; "What, David!? Walking around completely naked!? And he's got a big round-head cock? Are you kidding me? Do you really mean this David!?"

Well, there's really no opportunity for teasing or bullying on the back of these comments is there? If anything, any suggestions of teasing went to the polar opposite of what they'd said previously. Comments were no longer about my different looking cock, but occasionally I'd hear comments that I was a naked show-off. Well yes, that was true, but I was very happy to receive this 'teasing' and I tried to act coy by being quiet and humble in response which, if anything, only encouraged more comments. After all, I just loved to hear that I had shifted opinion completely and that my approach and cock was now generating a positive reaction.

My new approach really led to a lot more respect and admiration from the girls. It was clear from looks I got through those conversations that some of them obviously couldn't help but form mental pictures of what it would look to them being a fly on the wall in the locker room to observe slender, quiet David standing in front of them completely naked with his big, hairy mushroom dong presented to them.

One of the more sexually active girls (who had previously asked me the question about my penis in the past) even said to me directly in front of three of her friends that she'd love to see what my big circumcised cock looked like, to which the other girls just giggled. And whilst this really embarrassed me at the time, that comment turned me on immensely and I never looked at that girl again without thinking about those intriguing, lustful words she'd said. It was just a shame that she was out of my league in every other respect and I was too sexually naive and shy to even contemplate what opportunity I could have made from this.

One thing is for sure, it felt great to be able to finally receive some positive PR and start marketing the size and different style of my cock. To be elevated to the top of the rankings so quickly made me feel proud and only gave me more confidence to show-off my cock again in the future at any given opportunity.

12