New and Different

Story Info
A newly free woman wanting to experience new things.
3k words
4.58
10.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This story contains piercings and other Body Modifications, if its not your thing please find another story.

Thank you

New and Different

I had just left my controlling husband of 7 years and lets just say it was such a release, I didn't realise how much of me I'd lost whilst being with him.

The day I left him I went out and bought some new clothes and shoes, more to my liking rather than what he liked me to wear.

The next day I changed my hair. I'd always loved the shaved undercut and bright coloured hair but was never allowed it, so now I have a bright pink hair, cut to a graduated bob with bright blue undercut.

It had only been 2 days and I was already feeling more myself and looking in the mirror I was looking more like I would like to look, I looked good.

But here is where I started to think about maybe I should do something I wouldn't normally do like hook up with some random person. Off to a bar I went, it was all fairly quiet so I sat at the bar making it very clear I was a single lady, eating and drinking on my own at the bar.

I got approached by a couple of men that no matter how much alcohol I'd drunk there was no way I'd go near them, then just as I was giving up hope and walking out the door I bumped into a guy as he was coming in.

"I wouldn't bother going in there, it's absolutely dead and no atmosphere," I said to him.

"Shame, you look like someone who would have made it a lot more interesting, are you sure you don't fancy another drink?" he replied.

"That would be lovely, thank you," I replied, as today is a day to do something new and different.

So we went back in and sat down in a little alcove and started talking.

"Hi, I'm Cath."

"Very happy to meet you. I'm Stuart, well Stu to my friends. So what brings you here on your own?"

"Well I'm just looking to do something different, something wild and have fun, having got out of a controlling relationship," I replied.

"When you say wild, like what sort of wild were you thinking about" he asked intriguingly.

"I dunno, something different."

I looked around the bar for some inspiration and saw a girl who had just walked in, grabbed a coke and went back out with multiple very shiny ear piercings.

"Maybe I'll go and get some piercings in the shop down the road as it's open until late and add to my boring two piercings, what do you think?" I asked.

"I think it would look hot, but it's not about what I think, it's all about what you want, it's your life and your body and you should do anything and everything that you want. You seem like a lovely person and you should do whatever makes you happy. I can come and give you some moral support if you want?" he replied.

I hadn't really thought about more piercings until that split second but I wanted some years ago but was told by my ex that "I wasn't a teenager and to grow up." So it had never crossed my mind after that, or maybe it's always been in the back of my mind.

After chatting a bit more and thinking about his offer I said, "I'd like it if you would come with me for some support." We finished our drinks and headed to the shop before it closed.

The woman at the counter said, "Hi, we are just about to close as it's been a quiet day", she could see the disappointment in my face at this point and said, "But I'll stay open for you if you want something."

"Thank you, I want some ear piercings please," I said excitedly.

"Firstly, hi my name is Carly, what sort of ear piercings are you thinking of?" as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

It was the girl I had seen earlier in the bar with the very shiny ear, "I'd love an ear like yours, it looks amazing."

I then turned to Stu and said, "What do you think?"

He smiled and replied, "Remember it's about you and what makes you happy, so I say go for whatever you want and what you are brave enough for."

Brave enough for, well I hadn't really thought about that side of things until this point, I said to the piercer, "Maybe go for the less painful ones first and on my left ear as I sleep on my right side."

Carly said, "Take a seat and try and relax, as you are worried about the pain, here, put this cream all over your ear and it'll numb it for you, and we'll see how we get on. So what brings you here today?"

I took a deep breath and replied, "Well I'm kinda being true to myself and doing what I want and being a little wild. I was controlled by my ex for many years and had look and be as per his design. Then I noticed your ear earlier and remembered that I wanted to get the top of my ear pierced years ago, and my husband ridiculed me for wanting it. So here I am wanting to go wild and be more true to myself."

"Is it just the ear you want today then?" she asked.

"I think so, not sure I'm brave enough for anything else yet, I don't even know if I'm brave enough to have all that you have in your ear."

Carly reclined the chair slightly and said, "I'm just going to start marking where things can go on your ear, do you want to take a look once I've marked before I start?"

I nervously smiled back at her and said, "You can go ahead, no need to ask again, as I may not be as brave next time you ask.

I looked up at Stu, looking for a reassuring face as to be honest I was shitting myself but putting on a brave face.

He looked at me, winked at me and said, "You've got this."

How can a man I met just an hour or two ago support me more than my husband ever did?

I took a deep breath in and said to Carly, "Let's do this!"

"I've already started and you have 2 new additions already," she replied.

I never even felt them, I thought she was still marking where she was going to pierce. I sat there patiently for a while, waiting for pain. All I could feel was her manipulating my ear and changing her position and multiple changes of needles, but no pain at all.

Much to my surprise Carly said, "last two, you may feel and hear these little but it will be fine." She changed position and then checked and checked again, and then I heard a crunch, but no pain. "This last one will take a little longer than the others but it's the easiest way to get the look of mine".

I foolishly looked at the tray beside me and saw her picking up a scalpel, before I could ask a question I could see her sliding the scalpel down the top of my ear. It was a couple of minutes, as she was stopping to clear some blood, then she picked up a needle and thread and started sewing my ear. The fear and nervousness about what she was doing had now been overcome by fascination as to what she has done.

"All done, when I show you what I have done I'll explain what is going on at the top," Carly said.

She handed me a mirror and I had a massively red ear, but now also with many many little rings around the rim, a series of tunnels in my lobe in graduating sizes, a bar going across the top. Then there were some within the middle of the ear itself, one looking like it was a tunnel with a ring through it, I absolutely loved it all. I couldn't believe it was my ear. It looked so stunning and hot even if I do say so myself.

Carly explained her way through the piercings and their names, "This is an industrial, a daith, a rook, a tragus etc" and then she explained the last two procedures. "The first was a conch, I punched out a 5mm hole, mine is at 7mm but I didn't think you'd want to go that big for your first time with a dermal punch. There is a tunnel in that so you can see straight through the middle of your ear, and I put a ring through the tunnel. The second procedure is called a coin slot. I have cut away a section towards the top of your ear and sewn it up so it heals with that empty gap, like a coin slot. In 3 weeks time you'll need to come back and I'll remove the stitches and then fill that gap with tiny rings that go around to the outside of your ear," and then showed me hers.

I didn't even know that something like that was even a thing let alone that she had it, more to the point, I will have that look too in 3 weeks time, "how awesome am I," I thought to myself.

"I didn't think you'd want the ear pointing to make it look like you have elf ears," said Carly, highlighting that she has an amazing shape to the top of her ear.

"It looks amazing, maybe next time though, I'm sure I'll have enough to heal for now on that ear," I replied.

I opened the door and looked across at Stu in the waiting area and asked, "How do I look?" and showed him my ear.

"Very sexy and very sore, did you get anything else done or just the ear?" he replied.

"Just one last thing to do before I'm all done," I replied. I looked up at the piercer and said "Any suggestions for something fun as an extra?"

"Yeah of course, sit back in the chair and take your top off," was the reply.

I did exactly as I was told and sat back in the chair and took my top and bra off.

She looked at me puzzled and said, "I was only going to do some dermals like I have," and showed me a row of 3 little gemstones in her cleavage. "But as you are feeling brave I'll pierce the nipples for you too. Would you like to see what I have and have the same?"

"I'd love to match what you have and have the surprise, as long as I can't feel you piercing them like you did with my ear, I said bravely"

"I'll do the dermals first but I can't use freeze spray on those so they will sting a bit, but you are the kind of girl who can handle that, and she started with the first dermal.

It stung a little, but the 2nd and the 3rd then hurt even more and I was debating saying that was enough. Then I felt her clamp the sides of my left nipple and use freeze spray and it was pierced as quick as that. She then clamped the top and bottom of it and pierced it again, at this point I was getting a little turned on about how sexy my own nipples will look after this.

Carly then moved onto the right nipple and did the same to that one too and pierced it both horizontally and vertically. "All done, I didn't do the dermals in the tips like I have on mine, as you need to heal those two first," and showed me her ample chest.

Her breasts were the sexiest I've ever seen, the barbells she had horizontally through hers were thicker than mine as were the verticals, but she had cute little gemstones in the tips of her nipples like I have in my cleavage. She also had an intricate pattern tattooed around her nipples that made the shiny silver jewellery really stand out.

"You have amazing tits and I love the tattoo's around the nipples too, they look amazing but the piercings in the tips look so sexy," I said.

"Just wait until you get them, they keep your nipples stiff all the time, and as they rub on against your clothing you get turned on all day long," Carly said and winked at me.

"I'll definitely have those next time," as I put my clothes back on I shouted out to Stu, who was still sitting patiently in the waiting room, "On my way and I have one hell of a surprise for you!"

As I came out of the piercing room he said, "You look so much happier than the first time I saw you opening a door."

"I am happier and a whole lot hornier too and can't wait to come back in three weeks," I replied.

I lifted my top and said, "look what else I had done as well as my ear," and showed him my shiny cleavage and pierced nipples and noticed a movement in his pants.

"I'm guessing you match breasts as well as an ear then," he replied.

"Well we are not completely matching yet, but maybe next time," Carly said, as she lifted her top and showed off her piercings and tattoos. Stu's pants were bulging like they were struggling to hold the growing beast inside. Seeing Stu's reaction I said to myself, "I definitely have to get the tattoos and nipple tip piercings next time."

"Yup next time our nipples and ears will match exactly including the elf ear look," highlighting Carly's pointy left ear. "I can't wait to find out what she has in her right ear for next time too, would you like to come and keep me company then as well?" I said to Stu.

He couldn't get his words out initially and finally said, "ummmm I'd love to, maybe next time I can be in the room with you when they are being done?"

"No, I'd like to surprise you and we can then play games to see if you can find the new additions," I replied. He was getting very uncomfortable at this point so I guess I can really have fun with him about my new found love of piercings.

"I'd very much like that," mumbled Stu once he was finally able to speak.

I went to the desk to pay Carly and give her a big tip, she said, "Just pay for the jewellery, I had real fun back there and will look forward for even more fun next time, I have plans for you to match me and many places."

"I can't wait for next time, to be honest, I'm a little turned on just thinking about it," I embarrassingly said to Carly.

"Me too, that's why I can't wait," said Carly, and gave me a hug and then a kiss.

I noticed a pierced tongue which got me wetter than I have even been and possibly something else to get pierced to match?

This really is going to be something different and I am really excited, I looked at Stu and said, "Come on, time to leave, from the looks of it you have a ball sack that needs emptying and I've got just the pussy to empty it into."

We got outside and quickly made our way to my hotel room, we couldn't keep our hands off each other, he was very careful to take off my top and just loved looking at my now very sexy chest. We started kissing and I noticed something strange but couldn't work it out.

As I took his shirt off I noticed he had his nipple pierced which looked really hot, "I think I have a thing for piercings," I said to him as I sucked on his nipple piercing, which was tiny compared to my thick barbells.

I looked up and noticed something different about his tongue, he could see I had a confused look on my face.

"I'm really glad you like piercings, hopefully you like other modifications too," as he stuck out his split tongue and flipped his septum piercing down.

I think that the septum piercing may be a piercing for next time, but not the tongue split, I think I'll just stick with what Carly has. As I took his jeans off and saw the raging hard-on in his tight boxer shorts he said, "hope you really do like metal!" He dropped his boxer shorts showing me his pierced cock with a really thick ring in the head of it as well as other piercings all down the shaft of his cock and a number of rings on his balls.

It was at that point I realised how much piercings really turn me on and was so turned on he'd barely need to touch me. I couldn't wait to get him inside me and feel if it is as amazing as it looks, and it certainly was.

As I lay there beside him in my post-orgasmic state I couldn't help but think, "was it an accident that I bumped into this person? Or was it the perfect time to bump into someone who wants me to be whoever I want to be and also seems to share a similar passion?"

Until tonight I didn't know fully what I wanted or what I liked as I had forgotten the old me, now I know what I want. Now I have a plan, well I don't have a plan, but I have a piercer friend that does, and I'm getting wet just thinking about it.