New Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my orgasm coming. I knew in just a matter of a few more strokes, I would explode on the bed. "Alex, I'm gonna cum," I moaned. He took this as a cue to fuck me harder. The sound of our skin clapping as his hips met my ass drove me insane. I couldn't hold it in any longer. "Alex...ALEX! I'm gonna...URGH!" I moaned multiple times as spurt after spurt of thick, creamy cum shot out of me. My hole clenched as my orgasm progressed, holding Alex's dick in a vice-like grip.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, Elliot," he moaned. He withdrew from me and I heard the slap of the latex as he ripped the condom off. He moaned again and I collapsed on the bed, just as I felt warmth on my back from his orgasm. He had come on my back. He collapsed on top of me and laid there for a while, me soaking my sheets even more from my cum and him smearing his cum between his stomach and my back as we both came down from our orgasms.

Minutes later, we got off the bed and cleaned ourselves up. I pulled the sheets off the bed and we went to take a shower together. We made out some more in the shower and sucked each other off again. After drying off, I made the bed with fresh sheets and we cuddled. We didn't even bother to put on clothes. There was no point. Alex laid his head on his chest and wrapped his arm around my stomach, I stroked his arm. "So, are we a thing?" I asked out of the blue.

Alex lifted his head and looked at me. "Well the cute nurse kissed me, so you'd have to find out from him," he said. We laughed. "I like you, Elliot, and I want to see where this goes."

I smiled and we kissed. I rolled over on top of him as our kiss deepened. "Well, I can tell you where this is going right now," I said as I kissed down his body. I stopped when I got to his hard dick.

"For someone who's been celibate for six years, you sure do have a healthy appetite," Alex said as he opened his legs to let me in.

"That's exactly why. I've got six years' worth of sex to catch up on." I said as I took the head of his dick into my mouth.

12