All Comments on 'New Beginnings'

by forgottengiraffe1138

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow it made an old man happy!

dvmrdvmr11 months ago

Great Story, Please continue writing.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey11 months ago

Fuck that was hot! Please continue! 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

great story, well written, and enjoyed every word, Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

forgottengiraffe1138forgottengiraffe113811 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the encouragement. If there's sufficient interest, I will continue the story of Lucas and his new teenage Korean wife, Adrienne. If not, I will try a couple of different stories, and see how you like them.

Either way, thank all of you for taking the time to read my story. I truly appreciate the feedback, and hope all of you are doing well.

1thaiguy1thaiguy11 months ago

Definitely need more about adrienne

forgottengiraffe1138forgottengiraffe113811 months agoAuthor

Will begin working on Chapter 2 this weekend. Also hoping to begin another story as well. Word of warning - New Beginnings might end up running rather long. Please let me know when it's overstayed it's welcome.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hilarious and campy. Just the funnest, smartest story I've read in this forum!

Ray RobertsRay Roberts8 months ago

Well told story, always seemed to be on the run, and it is certainly a story to please us old men! 5* of anyones thoughts and your next story might just include her mother joining in. Bring it on.

khollen2khollen28 months ago

So, that was very taboo which makes it so hot! Being an old dude I can relate as to how exciting it would be to be with a beautiful young woman like that. Well written and I gave it 5 stars. Looking forward to another chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous