New Beginnings: Bob and Jolynn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers

"I felt guilty going through it but of course I got over that guilt. The more I read, the more intrigued I became. By now I really was feeling like I was in love. Nikki teased me until she realized how deep I was into you. Then she started doing what she does best, she started helping me and encouraging me to do what needed to be done. When this dinner thing came up, I told Papa that I wanted to go to represent the company. He hates these things and agreed. So Nikki and I worked out a Plan A and a Plan B. Plan A was what you have seen. Plan B would have been the same except at the office or at your apartment or at your farm. The main difference was that Plan A would be more natural since it was at a business meeting where we each belonged. Nikki convinced me that given your state of mind, I would have to be bold and take the reins to get this relationship started because you probably wouldn't have taken subtle bait, if it was offered."

"We talked it through and through. Finally, I agreed and spent two weeks preparing for our first meeting. As I told you, I was scared shitless but I certainly am glad now that things worked out the way they have."

"Me too. I am just wondering how I will react to this Nikki who can find out so much."

"Don't worry. I am just glad I got a hold of you first because if you had met her first, you might have gone head over heels for her and ignored me."

"I don't think that that is possible."

"Trust me it is. There would only be one little problem however. Nikki likes men but she likes women better."

"Well, that is OK by me. I will pass my own judgment on her when I meet her." Silently Jolynn said 'thank you' that he didn't blow a gasket.

Now the salad came and they switched to white wine. When they were down to occasional nibbles from their plate, Bob asked another question.

"I guess that I am wondering about the relationship between Crimini and Cremona and what will happen in the future."

Jolynn sighed and started, "This is something that is quiet, very quiet. Right now there are only a handful of people who know. Uncle Julio gave me his blessing to tell you when the time is right. And I think that now is the time."

"I'm not going to go into the past anymore because it is the change that will be of interest to you. Papa wants to retire and take Mama to Italy and travel. Uncle Julio has some health problems and he needs to retire. So they came up with the plan to sell the companies. And being a good Italian family, they decided that there was only one possible buyer and you are sitting across from her right now. So about a year ago, we started working on a transition plan. That is what precipitated my move to marketing. It is mainly so I can meet people and get them to know me. In any event, in January we had all of the details in place. On January 1 coming up, I will take over as the new owner of Cremona Companies Inc. which will include Crimini as a subsidiary for reasons I will explain in a minute."

"The plan has been working perfectly or at least I think it is but there was this one issue hanging over my head that neither Papa nor Julio knew about. This was you. This is when Nikki's brilliance came out. She pointed out that I have about 9 months to find out if we could have a relationship. If not, then nothing would happen. She suspects that you would probably retire or leave and do something on your own. However, if things could work out between us, then more doors open. If we become lovers, which appears likely, you will be named President of Cimini in January and I will be named President of Cremona. No one else needs to know anything else. If things work out and I can twist your arm enough to break you into marrying me, then something different will happen which I will tell you when it happens."

"By the way, if you do ever ask me to marry you, you will be expected to do the complete Italian thing which will involve being on your knee before Papa and Uncle Julio to ask for my hand. Then you are going to have to convince them that you are good enough for me. Finally, they will keep you waiting for at least a week before they give their blessing. And with that blessing you will promise to supply a significant number of grandchildren. Now if that doesn't drive you off, nothing will."

Bob sat silent digesting all of this while picking at his salad. Jolynn sat quietly watching the gears turning inside his head.

"You said that Crim, I mean Uncle Julio has given his blessing to tell me but he didn't know about us."

"Yes, this afternoon. I actually got to the office at 3:00 and we talked until I came and got you. I told him a simplified version of my interest in you and that now that we had met, there were sparks there."

"What did he say?"

"Are you sure you want to know?"

"Yes."

"As best as I can remember, his exact words were 'Jolynn my little love, if the sparks are there then turn them into a fire. If the fire takes hold, you will have a marriage that rivals mine with Gina and your Papa and Momma and you will be happy for the rest of your life. But I warn you about this, Bob is a very complex man. He is not satisfied with only the superficial. His heart is at the center of everything he does. This includes you and his work. He is not satisfied until the work is thorough, complete, and can be offered without apology. With this in mind, he cannot be rushed. I have learned to never put a deadline on him except in the most trivial of things. He will take all the time he needs to do it right. He won't take more time than necessary but he quietly demands all of the time he needs. I can see that he will do the same with you. Do not pressure him or put a deadline on him. Give him all of the time and space he needs. As for the company, do not be surprised if he does not warm to a job as an administrator. I cannot envision him sitting in an office signing papers. I can only see him in the lab designing and refining products. He has a new design in work that could change our whole industry. I think that he may be more valuable to you and the company doing what he does best rather filling a slot on an organization chart.'"

"You know a lot of facts about me but I think your uncle understands me too well."

"Each minute I am with you, I am seeing just how right he really is. So I amend what I said earlier. Whatever turns out between us, your place is secure and you will pursue whatever you think is in the best interest of the company."

"Thank you. And Julio is correct; I will need time to process all of this. In two days, my life has gone from mere existence to exciting beyond comprehension. This doesn't change anything we talked about earlier. I still want you, I want to be with you, I still want to learn about you; just understand that I need time to process all of this. Once I have found it all, you will know and I hope that you realize that I will be honest and upfront about things."

She leaned over and took his hand. "I know that and I am not worried about it at all because you are offering me exactly what I want from you; no more, no less. Now it is time for the main course."

They ate as if they had not eaten in weeks. They talked of other things. Finally, they awaited their coffee and dessert.

"You haven't asked my about the new product."

"You aren't ready to talk to me about it yet. Tell me when you are ready."

"I am very close to that point. But it also creates a couple of problems that we should look at soon so we can plan for it."

"Tell me what you think. "

"I'm not as sure as Julio is about changing our industry but it could have a major impact over time. The existing business probably won't be affected much for some time. It might affect new business however. In short, both here and St Louis will probably stay at their current capacity; but the new device needs a fair amount of space to make. In short, there may not be enough room at either plant to build it. In fact, it may prove to be more suited to be part of a separate division rather than be part of either of the existing ones. But that decision doesn't need to be made yet. However, it might be worthwhile keeping our eyes open for another location."

"I see what you are saying and it makes a lot of sense. How much space do you think it will take?"

"I'm thinking 25-30,000 square feet to get it off the ground and room to expand up to 50,000 in time. I don't see it ever requiring more than that."

"Any other special requirements?"

"No, there will need to be some machine tools but some of them are already surplus down here and I understand there are some up in St Louis. There are a couple of fairly expensive tools that will be needed. They can be found used for a lot less money but they might require overhaul."

"Have you got a number in mind as to what it will take?"

"Not yet, I have a pretty good idea of what but I haven't tried to explore the how much yet. Once I start asking questions, the competitors will find out about it fairly quickly. Our industry is really a gossip mill in disguise."

Jolynn laughed at the image. "Have you seen any place that intrigues you?"

"Actually I have. There is a place in the town near my farm that was a Balco plant until they closed it down five years ago. It is about the right size and should have a good layout since Balco does similar things to us. The other thing is that since it has been sitting empty, it ought to be available at a pretty attractive price if Balco would even talk to us about it."

The smile of a tigress about to go on a hunt came to Jolynn's face. "Show it to me when we go to the farm this weekend."

"We are going to the farm this weekend?"

"Of course dummy. You go almost every weekend and you didn't go last weekend so I am sure that you are more than ready to go and I want to see this magical place that captivates you so."

"You are expecting me to take you to my holiest of holies, my sanctuary, my deepest kept secret, or at least I thought it was."

"You better believe it. If that is where you are the most comfortable, I want to be there with you and I want it sooner than later. Come to think of it, take Friday off so I can see it during the day. If you really relax there, you will probably want to take advantage of me at night."

"I want to take advantage of you right here and right now. We don't have to drive an hour and a half to do that."

"Yes, we do. So it's agreed, we leave at Thursday 2:00."

"I have an 8:00 meeting Thursday so I can't leave before 10:00."

"I love the way you negotiate. Thursday at 9:00 it is. Make the people stand during the meeting and there won't too much bs."

"Done."

They finished their coffee and paid the check which was surprisingly small compared to the time and food involved. Jolynn expressed their thanks to the owner in Italian who responded in kind. He seemed to be surprised to meet someone in Dallas who understood.

"You drove us here. I'll take us home." Bob said as he stuck out his hand for the keys. She handed them over but said, "Just when I was getting used to shifting the gears, he takes my toy away."

"Shifting gears?" Bob said is a startled voice.

"Don't worry, I was just pulling your leg. By the way, I love your legs as well as the rest of your body. That was one of the things Nikki couldn't tell me. It seems you never run around naked in public."

"Not here, but you'd be surprised at what I do at the farm where it is private."

"OK, let's go home and pack and leave tonight. I can't wait."

"Thursday at 9:00 is the best I can do. But we do have to do something about the car. If you take it, I will need to take a lunch or have you pick me up and take me to lunch. I got real hungry today."

"Let's see, make you a lunch or take you to lunch? Such a choice. I know, call me thirty minutes before you are hungry and I will be there."

"Deal. Once we are at the farm it will be easier. I also have pickup down there."

"Oh goody. I get the pickup. I have one in St. Louis."

"It's an old one, older than either one of us."

"Even better. Mine is a '49 Ford."

"Mine is a '52 Chevy."

"Well we have hit our first impasse. I'm a Ford girl."

"I'm a Chevy man but I'll forgive you."

"For what? For beating your ass in every race?"

"Touché. We're home."

"You just want to change the subject."

"You are getting to know me pretty quickly."

They went inside and the first thing Bob did was head to the kitchen. Jolynn followed and stopped, leaning on the door with her smug smile in full view. When he saw that she was there, Bob stammered "I just wanted to make sure where the coffee was."

"Right. It is in the left cabinet now but you don't have to worry about it. When I am here, I make the coffee for you. I also make your breakfast. No Italian girl would ever let her man leave the house without coffee and a good breakfast."

"What about when you are not here?"

"I'll leave you a map and instructions. Quit worrying and just put yourself in my hands."

"I think I already did that."

"Yes, you did and we both love it. Now get your ass in the bedroom. You have to go to work in the morning, Mr. Lover Boy." She shut off the light, took his hand and led him to the bedroom.

"Stand." She took off his jacket and laid it over a chair. Then she unbuttoned his shirt and took it off of him and put it on the chair. Then she undid his pants and dropped them to the floor. Then the underpants were added to the pile. She stood there and smiled, "Just beautiful." She picked up her new green nightie and started to the bathroom.

"Where do you think you are going?"

She stopped and turned back to him. "To get ready for bed."

"Here." He pointed to a spot in front of him. "Stand." Then he reached and unbuttoned the top button of her blouse.

"Just what do you think you are doing buster?" He undid the second button. "Now wait a minute, I'm not sure that you have earned enough points to do that." He stopped and took her hand.

"Fuck the points. Now I want you to kiss the back of your hand until I tell you to stop. That is not a request." He pulled her hand to her mouth. Her eyes never left his but she began kissing the back of her hand. Bob went right back and undid the third and then the last button. Her blouse now hung loosely off of her shoulders. He took the right lapel and removed it from her arm. Then he took her right hand and moved it to her mouth to replace the other one. She started kissing the new hand. Now the left lapel was removed and the blouse was placed on top of his clothes. Her eyes were still intent on his face. When he turned back to her, he was able to see her breasts and chest naked for the first time. He could not help sucking in his breath. She was better than any nude he had ever seen in any magazine.

Behind the hand she was kissing, Jolynn developed a huge smile that was hidden behind her hand. Bob then unbuttoned and unzipped the skirt and added it to the pile. He went to his knees and took the waist of her panties and rolled them down and removed them and added more to the pile. He could barely stand up because of the sight before him. He wanted to bring her to him and kiss her most intimate parts. But he finally found the strength to stand where he found Jolynn still looking directly at him except that her eyes were glazed over a little.

"Stay." He walked to the bed and turned her side of the bed down. He then returned to Jolynn and took hold of her hand and pulled it from her mouth.

"Bob's Non-Negotiable Rule Number 1- If Bob sleeps naked, Jolynn sleeps naked. And I always sleep naked."

She barely was able to say, "I like your rules."

"Come." And he helped her into bed surrounding her with covers. He turned out her light and crossed to his side and turned out that light. Then he crawled into bed and lay on his side and looked at her. She was looking at him in return.

"Half way, we have some kissing practice to do." Jolynn wasted no time before her body was plastered against his. Their lips met and neither was aware of how much time had passed. Her hands roamed all over his back and buttocks. His returned the favor except that he spent considerable time feeling the soft skin of her ass cheeks. On their front side, Jolynn's nipples dug into his pectorals and frequently dragged across the hair on his chest for more friction. Her abdomen kept his fully engorged cock locked against her stomach. She often rose as her lower body tried to capture his long hardness and bring it to where it belonged.

At some point, Bob pushed her more onto her back. His lips immediately sought her left breast and nipple. All Jolynn could do was whisper "Oh God" and pull his head closer to make fuller contact. Her hand slid down his chest and found the hardness that had eluded her. Her small hand was barely able to surround it and she was completely unable to span from the head to the base. So she focused on the soft head but frequently ran her hand down the full length and caressed his testicles before she returned to the tip. As the feelings built, Bob gently slipped his fingers between her legs and found a sopping wet and quivering pussy waiting. It only took a moment for his fingers to locate all of the critical points and his fingers tried to be in all of the points at once. Finally, one of the fingers started to slip into the waiting hole. It had only reached the second knuckle when Jolynn's entire body stiffened and began shaking from head to toe. Her hand gripped his cock like it was a baseball bat. He slipped his thumb over her delicate button and she erupted. She may or may not have noticed that this his cock also shot stream after stream of hot juice across her stomach, some of it dripping down onto the lips of her vagina. Her eruption covered his hand with her juice.

After what seemed like hours, Jolynn stopped shaking and just lay there exhausted still holding onto his cock. Bob lay his head next to her head with his finger still partially inside her love canal. They lay next to each other and their breathing became synchronized. When Jolynn's eyes could finally focus, all she could see was Bob's face and all she could do was smile.

"That my dearest may have been the best orgasm I have ever had and certainly the best I have ever had with only a finger in me. You are magical. Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course. Anything?"

"Why didn't you just plug your cock into the socket where it belongs?

"Patience, my dearest Jolynn, patience. Normally couples build up to the grand finale over several times as they explore and learn each other's body. We have kissed but this is the first time either of us has touched the other. If we had gone straight to the finale tonight, we would have done it once and fallen asleep. Now that isn't bad or anything, but imagine what it will be like on Thursday night when we can start early and I don't have to go to work the next day and we have three more nights to get to know each other better."

"I suspect that neither of us will get much sleep Thursday night. But I've got to tell you, I want you inside me pretty badly. Make that I am starving to feel you inside me. When I do feel you there, tonight's orgasm may seem like small one."

"Nothing would make me feel better than for you to have four of five huge orgasms around my cock. And yes, it was very, very hard for me to not just roll over slightly and plunder you. But that is not how I want you. I want you to give me everything you have willingly and lovingly because that is what I want to give to you also."

"If we went all night and had four or five big ones, how many would I expect you to have?

"I think my record is four times in one night, she had several more than five because I used my tongue first and my cock last."

"Holy shit, you are making me tingle right now."

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers
1...34567...13