New Beginnings: Bob and Jolynn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers

"Good, you have me tingling right now too."

"I take it that these all night orgasms were early in your relationship when everything was new."

"No, actually they didn't start until we had three years of practice. Before that everything was wonderful as we were still learning about each other and ourselves. When we had gained that experience, things improved immeasurably until we had a full night marathon almost every Friday or Saturday night. I told you that it was special and I knew it; that was one of several reasons how I knew."

"Do you think that we can reach that level?"

"You cannot imagine how badly I want to reach that point with you; but yes I think it is very possible but it is also the reason I said patience. Rome wasn't built in a day. Let's take our time and find out about each other and learn to truly enjoy each other to our fullest capability. There is no reason to rush; we have the rest of our lives to get there."

"Well I'm an impatient Italian. I want it all and I want it tomorrow. But I'm thinking that you will teach me patience. You are a beautiful man, Bob Collins, both inside and out."

"When I can force myself to quit looking at only your outside, I find the same to be true of you. But right now, I have a major fixation on your outside. You are, oh hell, I can't find the words to describe it."

"Keep thinking that for the next 20 or 30 years and maybe you will find the words."

"Back to the practical world so we can sleep, I am going to clean you off of my hand with my mouth so I can taste you. Then I will bring a towel and clean your up."

"Don't you dare get a towel anywhere near my mid-night snack. You lick your lollipop while I lick mine."

"Deal."

They finished and then snuggled against each other. Bob's hand settled on her breast while Jolynn's found her now favorite joystick. And they soon fell asleep.

The next morning, Bob again woke to an empty bed but before he could even slip out of bed, the door opened and his beautiful vision entered with coffee and breakfast which included a hard-boiled egg and a bowl of fruit and two slices of toast.

"Is this what I get every morning?"

"Almost. Like I told you last night, no self respecting Italian girl would let her man go out without a good breakfast. The exceptions are days when you beat me to the punch and bring me breakfast because you want to show that you love me or you feel guilty about something."

"Let's keep it to the 'I love you' occasions. I don't do guilt very well and you will see it long before I could cover it over with breakfast."

"Deal." She pulled down the sheet.

"And just what are you doing?"

"Just eat your breakfast and don't worry about me. There is something that I have to find out and I can't wait until lunch or tonight."

"Do you mind telling me what that is?"

"I have got to find out how much of that monster I can get in my mouth."

"Well it really isn't that much of a monster but you probably can't get it all in unless you can deep throat."

She started pulling on it and licking the head. "How long is it?"

"It varies a little. She measured once at between seven and eight inches and 4 inches around."

"Look at me. It is alright to say Ellen. I am beginning to feel like her partner with you. I am not afraid of her name or memory and I want you to be able to hold on your memories of her."

His cock was almost fully enlarged by then so she lowered her mouth over it and moved it up and down several times. She was able to get about six inches in before she hit her gag spot. She pulled off of him.

"Dammit, I need to learn to deep throat. Can you help me?"

"I don't know but I damn sure don't want anyone else to teach you."

"That is the correct answer my man. I also need to tell you something because you were so honest with me. I have had maybe ten to twelve cocks in my hand."

"You don't have to tell me this. I am not worried about your past, only your future."

"I know but you told me and I want you to know about me. Of those, five were in my mouth. Only one lasted for more than a few seconds, I mean were in my mouth for only a few seconds. I have only tasted one man before you and it was only one time. I will be tasting you many more times than that. There have only been three cocks in my pussy. Like you, one of those was very forgettable. The other two were there more than once but only one was there more than five times and he was the smaller of the two and neither were any comparison to you. What happened to the one who was there more than five times? I went with him for a year and we were talking about marriage. He was military and got called up to go to Iraq. He never came back."

"I'm sorry."

"Please don't be. I liked him a lot but I figured out fairly quickly that I didn't love him. That was five years ago. I've gone on dates sometimes since then but none of them were really appealing to me."

"By the way, I like the way you wake a guy up, breakfast and a blowjob."

"Be careful or you will be eating breakfast out of my pussy."

"Now that is a meal I couldn't resist."

"The first time your tongue touches my pussy will be the first time it has ever felt a male tongue there."

"Those other guys don't know what they are missing. Just out of curiosity, you said the second guy was in you more than once but less than five times. What was his story?"

"If you can believe it, he said he needed a girl with bigger tits than mine."

"You have to be kidding! That is one of those guys who will never find what he is looking for. He will never be satisfied."

"Actually, he is satisfied. He became a priest and a very good one too."

"Ooops, my bad judgment."

"Don't worry about it. You will meet him on one of our trips to St Louis for sure."

Bob finished breakfast and took a quick shower. By the time he was dressed and out in the kitchen, the dishes were done and the kitchen cleaned.

"I can put a dishwasher in here if you want?"

"Since it is just the two of us, I don't need one. After we have five or six kids, it might be helpful or if we start hosting major dinner parties. But don't count on the latter. I'm not a dinner party kind of a person except on the big holidays and that will be family."

"You only want five or six kids?"

"Yeah, I don't want to lose my figure. Come on buster, let's get you to work before I throw you on the floor and sit on your face. I can't get that image out of my mind."

"Patience, my love, patience."

"You say that one more time and this Italian girl might just rape you."

"It wouldn't be rape because I wouldn't say no."

"But you will scream uncle. Let's go."

She drove him to work and let him out reminding him to call about thirty minutes before he was ready for lunch. Then she started on a series of errands she wanted to run. She finished her last one and had everything safely in the trunk when he called at 11:00. He said that he had a meeting but if she could be there at 12:30, he should be done.

She smiled because that would be enough time to go home and unload the trunk, freshen up, and prepare lunch. She finished everything with fifteen minutes to spare so she made a leisurely drive to his office. He was standing outside waiting for her.

She leaned over to kiss him and he responded.

"That will enhance your reputation even more."

"Thanks, that's just what I need. Four people asked about who I was with when I left last night. I was hard pressed to come up with a decent answer. I couldn't very well say 'our future boss' and I couldn't say 'our boss' niece.' And no one would have left me alone if I said 'my girl friend' or 'my fiance' since they all know that I left work last Friday to go home alone. So the best I could come up with was 'a friend' but that only led to more questions, so I settled on 'wouldn't you like to know and close the door on your way out.'"

"I like 'the fiancé.' Any chance of that becoming real?

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Pig."

"I thought I was better than that."

"I changed my mind."

"Then I'll have to work doubly hard tonight to change it again."

"That was my plan when I said it."

"Where are we going for lunch?"

"Surprise. Put your hand on my breast, it is feeling a little chilly."

He did but said, "It might be because it is March. You know winter."

"This isn't March weather and it certainly isn't winter. It isn't winter until the coat you wear is three inches thick."

"I hope that there is never three inches of clothing between you and I."

"If there is three inches on me, there will be at least three on you, so you can count on at least six inches and I won't even feel it when you fondle me."

"That's why I don't even want three inches."

"Here we are."

"Exactly where is here? I don't recognize this place."

"Most people don't. It is a city park that very few people know about. I found it when I was in college. Come on."

They walked a short way and crossed a short bridge into a sun lit glade surrounded by trees. There was traffic sounds on three sides of them but they were indeed isolated and alone. The only sign of civilization was a high rise building about a mile away.

Jolynn spread a blanket and put the basket in the center. She sat on one side and said. "Sit."

He did as she began spreading out four platters containing olives, pickles, onions, cheese, bread, butter, some thin sliced meat, tomatoes, and several kinds of crackers.

"An Italian lunch is fairly light compared to an American one. Lunch is a time to rest from the morning, eat something and prepare to go back to work. Most Americans eat a big filling lunch and end up needing a nap afterwards. That is why most work in American companies gets done in the morning. After lunch about all most people can do is push papers around. This is satisfying and restores energy but won't stuff you. That is what the evening meal is for. Pick what you want and feel free to use your fingers."

She picked up a slice of the meat and paired it with a slice of cheese and rolled into a small tube, then offered it to his mouth. He took a bite and she put the rest in her mouth. They ate for awhile and talked for awhile. When they seemed finished, Bob said, "My meeting this morning was with Uncle Julio."

"Oh, what did he have to say?"

"He asked a couple of simple questions about a couple of jobs and then starting talking about what you told me last night. He pretty well told me exactly what you said with a couple of stern warnings that you were special and that I had better treat you like a queen or some night some big guy with bad breath and a very low voice would come pay me a visit. In short, he let me know what the consequences would be if I screwed up. But he also said that he had talked to your father and that he was on board too."

"Oh that is good news. I wasn't sure how to break this to Papa. Italian fathers can be rather possessive of their daughters and since I am an only child that goes double toward me."

"He also suggested that we might need to look for another facility for the project. I had never said anything about that to him, but he put it together on his own. His only concern was how to finance it and not hurt the rest of the business especially during the transition."

"That isn't a problem; I have that covered. I wasn't going to talk to you about that until this weekend, but for now let's just say I have a friend with financial muscle who will take care of anything we need to do."

"Are we talking about legal money or are we talking about the boss of the big guy with bad breath?"

"Those guys are around but they don't even worry about us. But no, this is squeaky clean money we are talking about. Are you done? It is time to get you back to the grindstone."

"You were right, I feel satisfied but not stuffed. I think I will spend this afternoon in the lab."

"Ooo good. I love the smell of hydraulic fluid and grease when I pick you up. I will also have the shower ready for you when you get home."

"Oh I forgot, you don't have to pick me up. One of the shop guys is coming our way and he said he would give me a ride home. I think that he is trying to see what you look like. He was one of the questioners."

"Do you want him to see me?"

"They will see you soon enough but if you want to be seen, I don't have a problem with it."

"Fine, I'll meet you at the door and let him get a good look. I want your reputation enhanced so they will all look up to you even more than they do."

They strolled back to the car and returned to the office. Jolynn made sure that the kiss lingered for some time so the lookers who she was sure were there waiting could see.

Then she drove home excited that she wouldn't have to leave again that afternoon. And she spent the rest of the afternoon cooking, cleaning, and putting her surprises together. At five thirty she started peeking out the front window and pulling her tight sweater down to insure that her bust would appear to be at its fullest. When she saw a car pull up out front and Bob got out, she noticed that the car did not leave. She stepped out the door and stood at a three quarter angle until Bob reached her and she kissed him boldly. She broke the kiss when she heard the car drive off. She was pleased with herself.

"That ought to keep the gossip mill going for awhile."

"Well it certainly got my motor running. Let's go in."

"Before you do, you have to promise me that you won't yell at me or spank me or anything like that."

"I might spank you but it won't be for something you did. Now what did you do?"

"Do you promise?"

"Of course, I promise you anything and everything."

"Good" she took his hand and opened the door and led him into the living room.

As she expected, he stopped dead in his tracks and was obviously stunned as he looked at the fireplace mantel. In a minute the tears started rolling down his cheeks. "How...... Where....I have never seen that one before."

Jolynn put her arms around his waist and held him close. The she said softly, "She had it taken the week before........she never had a chance to pick it up and give it to you. One of Nikki's people read on the police report that there was a receipt from a local photographer in the car. He went there and found that the photographer still had it. So he paid for it and sent it to Nikki. Whatever happened between us this week, you would have had it before I left. I hope that she doesn't mind sharing the mantel space with mine. Oh crap, that's wrong. I'll move mine somewhere else." She tried to move away but she couldn't.

"No, they belong together, right there together. She would have loved you just like I love you. Thank you for being so thoughtful." She reached up and wiped his tears very tenderly.

"When you are ready, go take a shower and change. Dinner will be ready whenever you are."

"Can we eat in here?"

"If you want to."

"Tonight, I want to."

Jolynn went into the kitchen and checked on dinner and poured a glass of wine. She felt a bit of sadness but also a feeling that she had done the right thing. She hoped that she had done the right thing. She stirred the sauce for the hundredth time and felt a weariness come over her.

Just then Bob walked into the room and stopped again. "What is all of this?" His voice was light and normal.

"Well what did you expect an Italian girl to do with a whole day to spend by herself while her man was at work? She cooked."

"I mean all this stuff over here." He was waving his hand toward the side counter.

"Oh that. That is just kitchen essentials. This is a pasta maker. I mean store bought pasta is like cardboard. My man deserves home made. And this is a cappuccino machine for late night coffee. And this is a pan for bread. There are two. One is in the oven and this is the other one. Like I said, just normal kitchen essentials. The sauce won't be perfect. It needs to simmer all day. I could only put it on after lunch. It will taste alright but it will still taste fresh rather than rich. It really needs more simmering time. If we have it tomorrow night, it will be better."

"Now I don't know whether to kiss you or spank you."

"I vote for the kiss."

"Come here."

She stepped to him and he pulled her to him. She smelled the aroma of clean skin and clean clothes. And then she felt her favorite lips closing over hers. She told herself that it doesn't get any better than this.

She poured him a glass of wine and led him to the living room and sat him on the sofa. Then she returned to the kitchen and came back with a platter and her wine. They drank their wine and nibbled on the antipasta. They talked about a variety of subjects after she told him that they were having an abbreviated meal with pasta only and dessert and coffee and that she had something else for him. He looked at her with his stern daddy look; she returned his look with her innocent look.

When she left to the kitchen, she said, "Put some music on while I get the pasta."

She spooned the pasta and sauce onto the plates with two slices of fresh bread on each. As she started to the living room, she heard the first strains of her favorite opera,Aida.She told herself, "No, it couldn't be...."

She went into the living room and placed the plated on the table. Then she went to stand next to him and began surveying his music.

"I hope that you don't mind opera. Most of my friends won't let me select the music because I mostly listen to opera and classical. If you don't like this, I might have..."

"It is perfect and this is my favorite opera. The music sends chills through my spine and this is one of the best recordings of it even if it was recorded fifty years ago. Come eat, we will enjoy it together." And they enjoyed every bite of food and every note until the very last sound of Amneris' voice faded away. She had tears in her eyes and he had a lump in his throat as always.

She poured the coffee and sliced the cake and brought them in. "I have something for you that you are going to desperately need." She went into the bedroom and pulled the case out of the box and brought it to him and set it in his lap.

"I think you know what a laptop is. And it is a regular laptop with all of the usual stuff. I had them put Office on there so you could write me long love letters. But the main thing is one special access point. Up here you see 3G. That connects you to a network that I maintain for our sorority. Your log in is Lover Boy and your password unless you change it is Cremona. Once in, you are blocked from all of my sisters except Nikki and I. I figured that you didn't need access to the sex lives of a bunch of sorority girls. You need to spend your time looking out for the sex life of one sister. Besides, they would kill me if I let you in." Bob smiled.

"From there you can send me something or you can send something to Nikki or you can connect with both of us. You can send normal written messages or you can talk direct to us or, which I expect you to do, you can turn the camera on and we can see each other while we talk. It is very secure so feel free to write or say anything you want. Nikki and I both post calendars so you can see our travel plans and other details. You don't travel as much as we will, but you can post a calendar to let us know what is going on with you if you want. You will be able to figure out how to do it. It is a very easy program to customize. I wish we could get the internet now so I could show you. But they won't connect you here until tomorrow."

Bob stood up and went to his jacket and pulled out a small box. He brought it back and plugged it in to a USB port. The screen showed a good connection to a hot spot nearby.

"It's a signal amplifier. I don't need it up here, but I need it at the farm. Most internet and phone connections are weak down there. I can either get satellite or nothing. I found this guy and it works great down at the farm. It works even better here.

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers
1...45678...13