New Beginnings Ch. 02

Story Info
Older Couple, New Adventures.
2.5k words
4.22
8.4k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RagnarX
RagnarX
19 Followers

Before we left for Mexico, we had started hearing of a virus that could develop into a real problem. We had been in vacation mode and were blissfully unaware of all that was happening in the outside world. Since we were traveling in a couple of days, we started to pay a bit more attention to the news. It didn't take long to realize that if we didn't get home pretty soon, we might not get home for a long while. Three days after we got home the flight cancellations and lock downs began.

It was strange to come home and have pretty much everything we knew change. All of our habits, entertainment, social life, work, had to adjust to a new reality. We went on vacation and came home to a quickly changing and more isolated world. After all of the progress we had made, and our new openness to sexual adventure, we decided we wouldn't let this stop us. In fact, without social obligations, we might have more time to experiment.

One thing we had talked about in Mexico was that, given her age, she had a harder time getting wet, and her vagina was more prone to tearing of the tender tissues, so we wanted to get various lubes to try out. She was more than happy to work through it and figure out our new, older lovers, normal. I told her I had ordered a magic wand style vibrator that should be here soon, as occasionally she just wanted to get there quicker, or by herself. The following weekend we visited a few local sex toy shops, figuring we best do it while we could. We picked a couple of good lubes, and a fun little remote control vibrator that attached inside my wife's panties with a magnet that attached it to her panties, and snuggled it up against her clit. The possibilities of this little beauty got me more than a bit randy.

What my wife didn't realize was that I had been going a little nuts on the internet that week and I had all manner of kinky things coming in. The Toy Box, an old trunk we use as a coffee table, was going to have all kinds of goodies for fun times and new pleasures.

______________________________________________

A Test Drive

Since we really couldn't go out to eat, or go shopping much, we made going out for a drive a pleasant weekend activity. One Saturday, I suggested we go out for a drive in the foothills and make our way to a high end lingerie shop we knew about in a nearby town. They were limiting numbers in the shop and masks were provided. I told my wife we should try out the panty vibe on the way, and that she should wear a skirt and a button down shirt. I wanted to play while we drove and have access to her body on the backroads. We got the remote synced up to the vibe and she popped it in position in her panties. She came down to the car in a loose, colorful skirt, with a white button down shirt. She looked good enough to eat.

We pulled out of the garage and headed for some back roads in the foothills. It was a beautiful Colorado winter day. Snow on the ground, roads clear, and the intense blue skies I've only seen in Colorado. A few miles down the road I turned the vibe on a low buzz and just let my wife make sure it was comfortable, and maybe even more importantly effective.

"Hmmm, that's kind of nice", she said. "Turn it up a little."

A few more miles down the road, I could tell it was beginning to have the desired effect, as she had leaned her seat back a bit and closed her eyes. My cock was already straining against the fabric of my pants. I reached over, lifted her skirt and pressed two fingers against her panties, pressing the little vibe snugly against her clit. Her mouth opened with a sigh and it was obvious she was getting aroused. I turned up the vibe a bit more, and she squirmed, and let out a little moan. I knew she wasn't too far from an orgasm, so I backed off, wanting to edge her for a bit.

"Give me that remote!", she demanded. I laughed and handed it to her. She played with the settings, found one she liked, and brought herself to a quaking orgasm, softly crying out as she came.

We drove along and talked for a bit, letting her settle down for a bit, and stopping our play as we drove through a larger mountain town with street lights, more traffic, and in general more eyes that might pick up on what we were doing.

We rolled through town chatting about the little vibe, and how sexy it had been to watch her get herself off. She said it was a pretty fun little device and while it wasn't the most intense orgasm she had ever had, it was quite nice. Somehow I had managed to keep the car on the road, and only after about a 10 minute break had my erection subsided.

Driving along, and progressing onto the backroads again, I said in a low lusty voice, "Lean your seat further back so nobody can see you."

She leaned her seat almost all of the way back.

"Open your blouse for me," I commanded. "I would, but I do have to pay at least some attention to the road."

My wife undid all of the buttons on her blouse and opened it up. That's when I took a peek and discovered she had been busy shopping as well. She knew I loved lingerie on her, and she had gotten some sexy new items. The bra was cream colored with white lace appliqued, giving it a luxurious look. I moaned my approval, slid my hand into the cup covering her right breast and played with her nipple, then I gave it a soft pinch. That elicited a little moan from her. My curiosity piqued, I pulled her skirt up and saw that her panties matched the bra. The lingerie was lovely packaging for the woman I craved.

I pulled her bra straps down her arms and pulled the cups of the bra down. Here we were driving down the road with my wife essentially topless. My cock was at full attention and rock hard yet again. My pants weren't too tight but I had to adjust myself as I was getting quite uncomfortable. I turned the vibe back up to a kind of alternating rhythm, and pressed my fingers back to her panties.

"Caress your naked breasts," I said. "That's right, very sexy, now pinch and pull your nipples."

As I pressed the vibrator tight against her clit, she did as I asked. Glancing back and forth between the road and the erotic scene playing out in the seat next to me, I knew she was about to cum.

"Not quite yet", I said. "Let me find a little side road."

I pulled off down a dirt road, but the snow had taken over any little pull offs. I finally found a spot somewhat hidden from the quiet road by a big pile of snow that had been plowed out of a small parking lot. Unfortunately our car isn't great for my wife to get access to my pants, I was hard and throbbing. I knew that my intent for this adventure was to have my loving wife have a good time, and to play a long tease on myself.

"Lay back back and let me drive", I said with a wink. Finally being able to give her my full attention.

I turned up the vibe, pressed that little buzzy buddy up against her clit with one hand and caressed her breasts with the other.

"Now, cum for me again," I said, with a bit of a shiver in my voice.

I continued playing with her breasts and varying the pressure of the vibrator on her clit. Her panties were getting quite wet from all of this play. It was pretty obvious that the vibrator was well lubed as it slid easily around her slit. Soon she was moaning and squirming in her seat. Her nipples began to wrinkle and become erect, her body tensed, and she came, squeezing her eyes shut and uttering a low rasping scream. I eased up and smiled down at her.

"Wow", she said, "that one was huge."

"That was one of the most erotic things I have ever seen", I said back.

She gathered herself, pulling her bra back up and getting her shirt rearranged. I pulled out of our little parking spot and headed back out again. My wife, having gathered herself, reached over and started stroking my cock through my pants as I drove down a winding mountain road.

"What about you?" she asked.

"I've been rock hard again and again. And now I really need to cum, my balls are aching", I replied. "They might even be turning a bit blue at this point." I said with a little frustrated laugh.

I tried like hell to find another private spot on a side road, but as we got nearer a bigger town again, there was more traffic, and many of the smaller side roads were impassable in a passenger car as the snow had come down a lot heavier here. Being in the driver seat it was impossible to give her much access As the side roads were all but blocked to my car, I couldn't even stop and get my pants down for her to wrap her hand around my shaft and get me off.

"We need a different car, whatever happened to bench seats?" I asked more to the universe than to her, desperately wanting her to be able to get to my straining cock.

"That would make this a lot easier, that's for sure," she replied.

I kept avidly looking for a magic little side road we could drive down. At this point I was willing to jack myself off if needed, just to let the pressure off, it was intense. As we were starting to roll into the city that was our destination and would be reaching the lingerie shop in a few minutes, I accepted the fact that I just wasn't going to get off for a while.

We reached the little boutique and went inside. The only customers in the shop, we spent 30 minutes or so picking out lingerie we both liked and my wife wandered off to the fitting room to try some things on. Luckily my erection had subsided before we got to the shop, but my balls were aching and I was a little disappointed. Not in her in any way, but in my plan, I should have thought a little deeper about it. My wife came back with a blue, burn out lace, stretch chemise that she said flattered her older figure quite well. I resisted the temptation to imagine her in it as I knew I would likely get another hard on and make myself even more uncomfortable.

We thanked the shopkeeper, hopped in the car and headed down the highway for home, a much quicker route. We chatted about the whole experience and we both decided that the tease can go on for too long. I had been in a high state of arousal for almost 2 hours, and I was feeling a little broken. Balls aching, cock sore if it started to get hard, just not right. We agreed that teasing and edging was fun, but maybe in our inexperience we had gone a little far.

When we got home my wife sat me on the couch, closed the drapes and came over to me. She pulled my shirt over my head, told me to stand back up, unfastened my belt and pushed my pants to the floor. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband and pulled my boxer briefs down as well. She gave me a little nudge to sit back on the couch. Now you'd think that as soon as she took my cock in her mouth I would have exploded. It took a while for me to get hard, and it was painfully hard. The long tease had left me a little broken down it seemed. Even my wife's considerable oral skills weren't getting me any further than rock hard, I wasn't sure I was going to cum, no matter how long I had been aching to. She gave it a valiant try but I just couldn't come, usually she could get me off with her mouth in ten minutes or less.

"I have an idea," she said, standing up. She unbuttoned her blouse, removed her bra revealing her luscious breasts.. "I think at this point, it's time for a little self-care. You can feel what is working for you, change pace or grip, and get yourself there," she suggested.

She turned her back to me, wiggled out of her skirt and showed me her ass framed in lovely cream see thru fabric. I liked this new set! She wiggled her ass a little as I began to gingerly stroke my hard cock, man I was sore. She playfully wiggled some more and hooked her thumbs into her panties, then with a tug pulled them off. She bent way over and stroked her slit that was looking a bit swollen as well. It was just a touch to get my interest, but I could tell she wasn't up for more contact.

She turned to me, knelt down, and said "stroke yourself and come on my tits, you need to take that pressure off."

Now this was a thing that had happened maybe once or twice in our 40 years. She knew I liked it, she knew it would excite me, and with our new openness, I knew that while it didn't make her wet, she really liked seeing me get off. I softly stroked my entire length as she started cupping and caressing her breasts, offering up her cleavage as my target. As I became more aroused the pain in my cock subsided considerably and I was able to stroke harder with a stronger grip. It took a few minutes, but I could feel myself getting close. I started stroking a bit quicker, moving my hand to a rhythm only I could feel was right. With a long, low grunt I came all over her chest, spasm after spasm rocking my body. Finally, I thought. This had been a fun, but frustrating, day.

She smiled up at me, rubbed some of my cum from her neck and chin and said, "glad you got there, I'm going to go jump in the shower." She gathered her clothes, gave me a quick kiss, and headed up the stairs to our master bath.

_______________________________________

The next day I was still achy and sore. Felt more like I'd been kicked in the nuts than anything else. Definitely wanted to avoid any sexy thoughts because I had been awakened to some seriously painful morning wood. It was going to take a bit to recover, and I was going to try to avoid this mistake in the future.

RagnarX
RagnarX
19 Followers