All Comments on 'New Beginnings Ch. 06'

by 69plus1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FRSWRITERFRSWRITERabout 11 years ago
I loved this so much

i loved this so much, so hot,like she was there in me and me loving it, need more of this story. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A Great Discovery

Just happened on to this author and this story had me hard from start to finish.

Give me afew minutes to recharge and this story will have me ready to go again.

And the thought of all those other stories waiting to be read is almost more than I can comprehend.

Thank you 69plus1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Makes me want to fuck Tara right now............. or at least masturbate thinking of her.

seniorservicetwoseniorservicetwoalmost 9 years ago
couldn't agree more

This story got me so hard

Gazo1954Gazo1954over 6 years ago
Loved it

I have always had a fantasy to be with a shemale. To meet a woman like Tara would be a dream come true. I would give myself to her in a heartbeat. I really hope I can make love to a woman like Tara some day and feel her fill me with her love juices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re : new beginnings

I like your story , really hot . I've been looking for erotic storys bout cross dressing / TS for a little while .

I'm 57 years old , I'm bi , I found out I liked guys when I was 20. I'm 57, now that my kids have grown , I have had the chance to rediscover this part of me . I jog daily , workout 5/6 times a,week .

I have been seeing a younger guy , he's 34 . He is bi , really good looking , kinaquiet and cute . He's pretty funny . He's got a thing bout feet , he gets off on feet and he is a crossdresser , sometimes . I know he's passable but he don't really want to try . He likes that I don't judge hom or anything like that .

Here's why I've been looking for stories bout crossdressing . A , then the fun started ago we were hanging out , watching TV . I was his arm towards me teasing him bout something and he grabbed me and pushed me . I told him he pushed like a little girl then the fun started , he grabbed my arm , I pulled his arm towards me and put my leg behind his and pulled up with my leg and pushed him back at the same time -but not hard , I didn't want to hurt him . We fell half way on the couch , I pulled him down to the floor . I know 4 Jui Juitsu moves . I'm 5'7', 145 pounds . He's 5'9" , maybe 160 . For being so thin , he is deceptively strong . He moved on top of me , holding my arms down . I moved on my side, laying on my side . I wormed my leg around him and the other leg over and locked them . And squezzed . I twisted his arm to the inside and pushed and pulled it toward his back . His adrenaline kicked in and he started to move and try to thrash , I squezzed his mid section with my legs , harder and harder . But you can't keep the pressure on your legs , so when you let up , I slipped around and took his back and started climbing up his back with legs and pushing down on his shoulders . He was bucking and squirming and I started to get turned on . I had him spread eagled on his stomach , I slid back down and got my legs inside his and had him locked on his stomach . That's when things got different . He felt my cock in his back , it was hard , really hard . All the straining and breathing and rubbing was getting me hard . Now it seemed like his anger and frustation was turning into something else . He wasn't fighting back but he didn't want to quit . I started humping and gringing on his back . He wasn't fighting back but didn't want to quit.. i said to him " we can keep going , we don't have to quit . He said "don 't stop " .

We ended up back in bed . Since that time , we have done that a few times , he seems to like to learn the things I show him about grappling and he seems to be more at ease with touching , more relaxed in his own body .

See I been looking for stories like this . See if this has happened to anyone else .

Cheers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous