New Boss Found My Slutty Profile

Story Info
My boss finds my slutty profile.
1.6k words
4.49
14.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjakelow
bjakelow
21 Followers

Started a new job a month ago and am finally through most of the training, but every day I still have an hour where I am supervised by my new boss as they watch me do a few of my tasks.

At lunch I got food and went to my car to eat and have some quiet time. I opened up a dating app to reply to a few guys and then went back to work. The hour after lunch was with my supervisor. He's a nice married guy and we get along pretty well. He came into my cubicle and asked me to come with to his office to chat instead of having supervised time.

I thought I was getting fired. When I got there he sat behind his desk, and pointed to a chair across from it.

"I want to talk about your performance. Additional needing for training. And something else was also brought to my attention."

We talked about how comfortable I was and that I was doing well. Still thought I was being fired for something.

"Before we get to the additional training, I didn't know you were gay. Totally supportive here. Had my time in college like most."

"Excuse me?"

"Your dating profile." He lifted his phone to show my profile. I turned red instantly. i knew how slutty i had made that profile. It wasnt meant for professional time.

"Submissive bottom looking for DL married men, or tops who like to take charge. Quite an intro."

I was dead. He stood up and came around the desk and sat on the edge.

"You do realize you described me right?"

"What?" Was the only thing I could say. I was in shock.

He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

"Suck it and then get back to work."

I did as I was told. I sucked his growing cock. I made sure he enjoyed every second of it.

"Good boy. Tomorrow your supervised time is at 8am. Be in this office at 8:00 and bent over ready for my cock. Do you understand"

"Yes sir." I was in cock heaven. Submitting to my boss. Sucking his cock. I was bulging in my pants and moaning as I sucked him.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth and you are going to look up and show it to me. Then swallow it. Stand up and go back to work. Not another word. Understood."

"Yes sir."

He slapped me.

"Did I ask you to talk?"

I kept sucking him. He was fucking my face and pushing my head down. He moaned as he came.

I did exactly what he told me. I went back to work. At the end of the day I went to my car and had a message from a blank profile."

"Send me those pictures and be ready to be fucked in the morning."

"Yes sir." I responded and my nudes.

"Shut up slut."

I sent him an extra video for that. It turned me on so I sent him a video of me being fucked.

"Very good slut. See you in the morning."

I went home and masturbated in the bath. Got out my dildo and bent over in the bath and pushed it in. Getting myself used to being penetrated will only help me relax faster in the morning. I made sure I didn't let myself cum so I would be primed for the morning.

I woke up at 6am hard as a rock. I got on my profile and chatted. Then he sent me a message.

"Wife is gone and I'm taking the day off. Be at this address... at 8am. Come prepared to be fucked."

So I got up and got ready. I showered and cleaned myself. I shaved or trimmed body hair and then lotioned myself. Everywhere I thought he might touch. I prepped my backside and got out a butt plug I enjoy and popped it in. I plugged the address in and saw it was a gym. I didn't expect that. I put on a jockstrap and shorts and T-shirt then hoodie. Got in my car and headed for the address.

When I got there I saw my boss's car.

"Good slut. You are early and ready?"

"Yes sir."

I was expecting him to slap me for talking. He smiled and pointed towards the door of the gym.

"We working out?"

"No we are going to the showers and sauna."

We got undressed in the locker room. He saw my jockstrap and plug and laughed at me. Another guy walked by and looked me up and down. I went to grab a towel quick to cover up. As I reached up for it on the shelf I felt a hand smack my cheeks.

"Well hello. You taken?"

"He's spoken for, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind someone taking seconds. He's slutty enough for that." My boss smiled as he looked at us. He had spoken that louder than I wanted.

I wrapped the towel around me. He ushered me towards the sauna. It wasn't a huge room. But plenty of room and seating that climbed the wall. A short bench is where he pointed me too. I sat down and looked up at him climbing to the middle bench and unrobing. His cock was already semi hard. He smiled when he saw me look.

We weren't alone and I didn't take my towel off when I sat down, but I noticed the basket on the bench beside me. It was filled with lube. It was clear where this was going for me. So I took off my towel and made a show of bending over to fold it. My ass pointed at my boss who started to stroke his cock. Another man near him leaned over and started stroking his cock for him. I looked around a bit more as I sat down. There were two men in the corner. I thought it was one. He was sitting on the other man's lap and barely moving. Two other guys were looking at eachother and stroking quite vigorously. The man from before who felt my ass walked in. Smiled at me.

"Good I wanted to watch him get fucked."

"Be a good slut and lube yourself. Once he gets me hard I'm coming to fuck your ass."

I started to do what I was told. Light moaning was more and more pronounced from the various men around the room. I had bent over and had two fingers in my ass getting the lube into it when I felt him standing behind me.

"Are you ready to be your boss's bitch? You know if I don't like your ass I'm firing you."

I was in a little shock. I was horny. I had fingers in my ass, and yet I was shocked. I didn't think he would do that.

"You are scaring the bitch."

"Good. I like my employees to fear me. Now you are going to be a good employee and suck whoever puts their cock in front of you while I fuck your ass. And then once I'm done they can fuck you. If a word of protest comes out of your mouth I can't promise your job tomorrow. Especially after you no showed today."

Oh fuck. He had me there. I didn't call in. I didn't think I had to. I was going to see my boss. He poured lube on my ass and then I felt his thick cock stretch me. He knew what he was doing. Consistently passed until he was all the way inside. He stayed there and slapped my ass as I moaned each time.

"Good slut. Do you love your boss's cock in your ass?"

"Yes sir."

"Is this your job now?"

"Whatever you want, sir."

"Such a good slut."

His pace quickening and his moans starting. I was in heaven. His pace steady and fully in and out. I moaned each time. I was losing myself in being so horny.

"Don't just take his cock. Suck mine too bitch." I didn't even notice. My hair being pulled back and my ass pounded I hadn't even noticed his cock in my face. He started slapping my face with it. Pulling back and fucking my lips, then pulling out and slapping me some more.

"Suck his cock like the bitch you are." My boss panted as he fucked me. He was close I could feel it.

My head being pushed down on his cock I felt the pressure subside in my ass and didn't even realize he had cum.

"Such a good slut." As he walked away out of my vision.

A new cock replaced him in my ass. I gasped at how much bigger he was and he was not gentle. As I gasped the man in front of me shoved me down and came in my mouth.

"Swallow it."

I did.

I think I blacked out from pleasure. I remember fucking. And I remember sucking. Even at one point being jerked off by my boss as I sat on another guys cock. We moved from the sauna to the shower after a while. And then I was given a towel and told to cover up. So I did.

My boss fully dressed told me to grab my stuff it was time to go. I started to get dressed but he told me no. So I walked into the parking lot with only a towel on. My boss laughed and pointed loudly at me. I don't know why but that actually turned me on. By the time I got to my car the towel was tenting from my erect self.

I sat down in my car and tried to remember what happened.

An alert on my phone.

"Don't worry. There will be more to come. Enjoy the video."

A video message of me getting fucked while 4 guys jerk off next to me. I didn't even move. I watched it all the way through and jerked off on myself. I came all over my stomach and chest.

bjakelow
bjakelow
21 Followers