All Comments on 'New Bride's Strange Desire'

by mintabal3239

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
some say as you get older

you get wiser, for you and from my point of view on your story all you did was become an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Coralling yourself as a

Indian WACC writer,what could be more demeaning.

wwwilliewwwillieabout 10 years ago
I kind of liked it

I thought it was playfully written and fun. I liked it. Not sure why all the anonymous dislikes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Your Shift of Attitude

from expressing the wife's desire for exhibitionism to a "swinging" life style is a worldclass leap to throw aside whatever vows you made to one another at your marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sweet and Sexy!

Loved your story! It is sweet and sexy all at the same time. While your grammar and syntax aren't technically perfect, allowing your own speech patterns to influence your writing has a nice effect on the story as a whole. It really helped me to conjure images of the scenes, imagining the two of you interacting. Nicely done!

DWornockDWornockabout 10 years ago
Very good but it was too short.

Therefore, I only rated it 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Drivle

I overrated this posting with a 2 Star. It should be written in this person's native language or after he becomes 14 yrs. old.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
I have

I have a desire. I desire that I never make the mistake of reading your crap again.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What happened to the delivery guy? Was he gay? Couldn't he get a hard on? Did she at least give him a tip? So is this pizza huts new slogan "have it your way, but nude or not we still deliver with a smile!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous