New Cam Model

Story Info
Sexy Bex.
2.7k words
4.14
2.8k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been jerking off to cam models for a few years now. Usually I wait until my wife Anne goes to bed or is out of the house. I'll grab my laptop, some babe oil and some tissues and start scrolling through models.

My laptop camera doesn't allow a lot of scope to show me off, so the models only get to see my face, which is probably a blessing, as I no longer have the footballers body I did in my 20s.

I tend to search girls in the 18 to 19 year old section, flicking through profiles, finding a perfect match (getting excited as I do) before clicking on her live show. Immediately jerking off as she poses. Before long I'd get carried away and let myself explode into my hand before quickly turning the show off and cleaning myself up. This was good for me as it would keep the spending down, and my wife less suspicious.

It was usually Saturday afternoon, my wife had gone shopping and would be out enjoying the August sunshine as she caught up with her fiends while they wondered round the mall.

Temptation got the better of me, and within a few minutes of her pulling out the drive I grabbed some tissues and oil while I fired up the laptop. Clicking on my usual category, I keep getting drawn into the new profiles. Flicking through the big breasted blond, past the ebony goddess, moving on from the Asian nymph, I find my self drawn into Down To Earth New Girl. I read her profile in more detail. In spite of the lack of pictures, all of which are cropped from the shoulders up. Her amazing body and different profile have me intrigued.

*hi, I'm Sexy Bex. I've just turned 18, and I hope to make you feel young again. I will give you unforgettable passionate moments and ignite in your heart the fire that traces our souls and we will merge in ecstasy.

I'm easy going and you can chat about anything you like xxx*

From the few pictures she has, I ogle over her petite body. She can barely be 5 ft tall, with a slender athletic frame. A picture of her in a yellow summer dress show off her creamy legs, and a hint of cleavage of her small but perfectly formed tits that are almost exposed from going braless.

I pull my jeans and boxers down to my ankles and exposing my hardening dick as I click on the live show.

Typical, when her camera comes on, there is only a bed in site, no model to be seen. This isn't uncommon, but always find it frustrating to get myself worked up to be let down in seconds.

As I move my cursor to end the show I hear a voice cheerfully call out off camera, "Hold on, I won't be long, give me 2 secs!"

The voice is soft and sexy, in a familiar accent, a little posh and seductive.

I decide to wait and see if she lives up to expectations.

Her curly brown hair first comes into view as she crawls onto the bed wearing pink, tight Lycra matching gym shorts and crop top. The shorts hugging her bum as she crawls. I grab my bare cock as she positions herself, thinking that there is no way I'll spend too much money with her feeling my body all ready preparing it's to explode in ecstasy.

This beautiful young woman pulls her hair back from her face and turns it towards the camera with a big smile. My heart drops into my stomach. I instantly recognise the the cheery smile of Rebecca, my wife's, sister's granddaughter. I have known her since a toddler, and was at her 18th birthday dinner a few weeks ago. I try to close the show hoping she hasn't looked at my cam.

"Oh hi Jim!" She says without any shock or disapproval in her voice. "The chances of seeing someone I know on this site, must be 1 in a million!"

"Rebecca, I'm so sorry. I don't know this site." I lie. "I never would opened your cam if I knew it was you."

My laptop camera moves around as I try to subtly pull my boxers and jeans up without showing myself off.

"Don't be silly Jim. It's nice to see a friendly face." She says a she sits on the bed with her legs crossed. "I've only been doing this a few days, and have come across some right weirdos in here!"

I nod politely, but not knowing what to say to this girl that knows me so well.

"You're not a weirdo are you Jim?" Rebecca giggles.

"Err, no I don't think so." I mumble.

"So what do you jerk to in here then?"

My cock pulses with her brazen question as I search to find a response, my eyes drawn to her shorts and crossed legs, trying to stay calm.

"Does Anne know young women in here get you hard?" She continues.

"Oh fuck!" Is the only thing I manage to whisper. This girl I know mentioning my wife so naughtily makes me throb as I let my jeans fall back down to the floor.

"Are you hard now Jim?" She giggles as she leans forward eagerly.

"I shouldn't be talking to you about this." I finally respond, finding my composure.

"Aww, don't be silly. You're here now, and I'm not going to tell anyone. Show me!"

I look down at my rock hard cock under my beer belly.

"Oh don't actually show myself when I come in here." I reply, as my heart beats uncontrollably.

"Go on, I bet it's really hard!" Rebecca moves to lie on her front as she faces the camera. Purposely lifting her bum up, letting me she her shorts hug each cheek beyond her big smile.

"Take your T-shirt off and stand up. Let me see what you've got." She continues through seductive laughter.

I slowly and reluctantly pull my T-shirt over my head, showing my grey haired flabby chest and belly.

"Now stand up!" Rebecca instructs.

"God! This is it!" I think to myself. "I'm going to show this distant relation how hard she has got me."

I put the laptop on the coffee table and slowly stand up. My hard cock throbbing in front of her.

"Oh, I thought it would be a lot bigger!"

Her comment makes me grab my dick which makes her giggle.

"Do you do satisfy Anne with that?"

Mentioning my wife again seems to really work for for me and I begin stroking slowly. "Erm, I try!" I say through heavier breathing.

"Do you think you'd satisfy me with it?" She says as she continues to tease.

"Oh fuck Rebecca, I'd really really try!" I say, as I stroke my cock in front of her more eagerly, my excitement letting me forget who she is.

She begins to sit up, as she say, "Would you satisfy me like this?" Moving herself to lie on her back. Feet up on the bed as she spreads her legs, letting me see the complete shape of her tight, young pussy through her Lycra shorts!

"Oh you sexy bitch!" I groan as I I jerk off fully in front of her. " I'm going to make a really mess of those shorts.

My stroking becoming more frantic as I prepare myself for the inevitable.

"You can't cum yet." She says sharply. "We've only just started, and so far you've only spent £20! You have to sit down and let go!"

I sit down, letting go of my throbbing cock as it leaks with pre cum, agonisingly close to exploding.

"I wouldn't usually spend much more than that Rebecca, and I'm not sure how long Anne is going to be." I say with my face now on show.

"But, aren't I special? Don't you like looking and my body?" She replies with a smile, sitting up on the edge of the bed, massaging her little pert tits through her top, her hard nipples pushing through.

My cock throbs untouched as my eyes are fixed on you her hands. "Oh fuck yes!! You are so fucking special" I blurt out, almost uncontrollably.

"The thing is," she begins, "I am more used to cocks like this" she says as she grabs a massive, thick, life like dildo. "So do you really think you'd satisfy me?"

"Oh god! I want to so bad!" I murmur.

Leaning into the camera, she dribbles a thin stream of spit that lingers on the head of the dildo before circling the head slowly with the tip of her tongue. With more saliva running down the thick shaft she slowly and gently begins to stroke it up and down.

"Look, I can't even get my fingers round it!" Her glossy lips still right next to the head "Anne is definitely able to get her fingers round yours, isn't she?"

Looking down at my throbbing cock, I look up and nod. Her mentioning my wife again, instantly reminding me how well she knows me, knowing she could tell so many people about what we're doing.

"Maybe you should give it a slow stroke like I'm doing!" She says as she leans, back, lifting her top off, she shows off her perfect tits while she continues her slow seductive strokes. "Just don't get to excited yet!"

I grab my cock, immediately pulsing in my hand. Trying desperately to follow her deliberate strokes.

"You're so fucking hot!" I groan loudly, forgetting myself for a moment and making her giggle sexily.

"Oh you l like that Jim!" She says through her giggles before spitting on her toy again.

"Oh god! Yes!" I groan loudly again.

"Do you think you could handle it if I did this to you?" She says as she brings the to up to her mouth, opening her mouth wide as she wraps her sexy lips around he head. All the while her eyes looking down the camera right at me.

I groan again, as I continue to tug. Looking at the timer, I have already spent £60.

"I really should finish!" I moan as I start stroking harder.

Rebecca wags her finger, her big blue eyes feel like they are staring right at me! I follow her instruction while I watch her lips creep further down the thick toy.

I am transfixed, watching her pulling back a little before eagerly gobbling more, almost half of this dick in her mouth. Her eyes widen as drool runs from her bottom lip, watching in pure excitement while her lips reach the base of her toy. My dick throbbing in my hand not believing what I thought was such an innocent young lady taking nine inches in her throat. I try to keep composed and not end the show too soon. I have to see more of what this sexy minx can do. I ignore the timer as it ticks over to £80.

As she slowly pulls the toy cock slowly out of her mouth, strings of spit breaking as she moves away while she wipes her chin, smiling at me.

"You're not going to cum yet are you babe?" She asks.

"No, I can hold on for you. You're so fucking hot!! I need to see more!"

I think you've seen plenty for the moment." She says with a cheeky smile. "I think I need to see more of you. Put you laptop on the floor and kneel in front of it."

I eagerly follow her instructions. Show my full body as I stroke to her sexily biting her bottom lip on the screen.

"Good boy Jim!" She giggles, as she watches' "what are you going to be thinking next time you and Anne see me?"

"I'm going to be thinking about fucking you!" I blurt out loudly.

"Oh you dirty bastard! And are you going to be thinking about me next time you're fucking her?" She asks, with a devilish in her eyes.

I nod as I jerk harder, watching her putting feet up on the bed and spreading her legs, obsessed with how her tight shorts stretch.

Just as my breathing gets heavier and heavier, I jump as my phone loudly rings. I see Anne's name come me up, and ignore it. It cuts off and immediately rings again.

As Rebecca's hand slides into her shorts she politely asks, "Who's that?"

"It's Anne. I should really go." I say, disappointed that I'm not going to be able to cum.

"Not a chance!" Rebecca says. "I've only made £110. Answer it!"

"I can't!" I respond, almost in a panic

Her hand moving in her shorts more obviously. "Mmm! I think you want to don't you Jim?"

She giggles loudly as she watches me take the call, "Hello..."

I struggle to have any kind of conversation with my wife, totally oblivious to the fact my cock is rock hard in my hand as I stroke to her a girl she's known all her life.

As she chats away, I see Rebecca stand up. Turning round, she bends over, peeling her shorts down to the floor. Crawling onto the bed with her peachy, bare bum exposed. I stop listening to what's being said down the phone as I stroke to this perfect teen ass being spread in front of me, letting me see her moist pussy lips glisten.

I stroke my cock, stuck between worrying about cumming while I'm on the phone to my wife, and not caring because of this perfect bald pussy in front of me.

Rebecca turns to face me. On her knees, looking naughty she grabs her toy again. Kneeling over it she slowly slides it into her pussy. Her lips stretching round it, she lets and little whimpers as she also begins to breath heavily.

Holding the dildo in place she slowly slides down to the base and begins to rock gently.

I hold off from cumming several times, both to not give it away to my wife what I'm doing, and to keep watching this girl fucking her thick toy.

"Jim! Did you get that?" I hear the miserable voice on the end of the phone say. "I'm just leaving now, I'll be home in 10 minutes!"

"Ok!" I say through a stifled groan, before I hear her hang up.

As soon as I put the phone down, Rebecca picks up the pace. Riding her big dildo more frantically, I begin to jerk with the same urgency!

"I have to go soon" I say, moaning loudly.

"Are you going to tell Anne you've spent £150 jerking off to me?"

"No!" I groan louder.

"Is that because I'm your slutty little secret now?" She says as she bounces on that hard cock!"

"Oh fuck! Yes Rebecca, you are!"

"And are you going to be thinking about me bouncing like this on your cock every time you see me!"

"YES YES YES!" I scream, knowing that I can't handle much more.

I hear the familiar sound of Anne's car pull up to the street in front of the house.

"And are you going to show me how much you want me!" Rebecca teases.

As she does, I feel my body tense, and my legs shudder as a thick jet of cum fires over the lap top screen. Three or four more ropes of cum land on the keyboard before the rest of my heavy load oozes out over my knuckles.

I hear the car door close and in a panic I shut the laptop. Frantically rushing my clothes on, and wiping my hand on my my jeans, I try to look as normal as possible as the front door opens.

My phone pings, 'You have a new friend request from Rebecca Carter' the notification reads.

Before I have time to open it, the living room door opens. Anne is looking at her phone as she walks in.

"Awww, little Rebecca has just got herself a new job, and she's invited us to a picnic at the lake tomorrow to celebrate. That will be nice won't it?