All Comments on 'New Cock Services Wife'

by ILikeIt

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
francemanfrancemanover 2 years ago

Very funny. Well done with your pills, creams and stimulation exercises to make sex bigger and become much more enduring, you have destroyed three quarters of the stories on the site.

Now no more excuses for the new alpha / lover / neighbor / friend / colleague / to come and be a better stud and make the woman cum better.

Be careful, I guess you will receive a reprimand from the site administrators for damaging the big cock myth.

In addition you did not even indicate the race, you will put all the BBC out of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What are the exercises' on his dick. What's the name of the pills. I need them ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wouldnt like my wife talking to a coworker about our sex life and being shown how to use a sex machine. For now i will think they kept their clothes on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

*2. The lovemaking was very good. But her lack of communication was a stone in the marriage. If married people cannot communicate then the marriage is doomed. The fact that she told her best friend all of her marriage woes and not her husband showed the the lack of true trust and love.

Now that he has a big dick and staying power will not make this marriage strong. Sex is only a small part of a loving marriage. The new sexual highs will wear off & they will still not be able to communicate. Sorry folks, but if this story continues, it will end in a divorce due to lack of trust and complete love.

kdad9010kdad9010over 2 years ago

Great!

Are we ever going to find out ‘everything’ about Harry’s help?

Thank you for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"PART I"

.

Part/Chapter numbers belong in the title to warn people it's not a complete story BEFORE opening the story.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

Tell us all about these pills and exercises!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Guess this happens, but she got what she married. She should have been more honest and open about her desires and the possible solutions. Can't a man wear a strap on as well as a woman? Would that be a solution?

Thanks for the effort.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well that was certainly different.

Not bad though. Generally we get a second part that completely destroys the first part. Dont do it. I know the Call of the Cuck is strong here but fight it you must. Otherwise we'll find out Harry isnt gay but bi and has been doing her for ages. And with the amount of "She still loves me so much", thats usually a red flag for something much worse coming.

Sheessh I sound Jaded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The funny thing is, that some of these readers (and perhaps the author) actually believe there are supplements and creams to make your dick bigger. Hahaha. Too funny. If something like that actually existed, don’t you think it would be the most popular product in the world? Think about it.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 2 years ago

Not much plot, may be too much talk and description of the sex act. Definitely you need to delineate or reduce the number of times you go from first person to second person and narrator who is talking or thinking. Separate them by sentence or paragraph. I won't say you can't put fiction in a story like this, because it is fiction, but it should be limited by reality. You can't make your dick grow. You can improve your stamina with exercise and learning control. Would not recommend creams because they work on both partners, and the whole reason you have sex is it feels good. How can it feel good if you are numb? 3 stars. It was a good opening. Didn't see the fucking machine coming. Was expecting maybe a friend or her using a dildo. Keep writing you have potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love to feel my cockhead bumping up against my sweetheart's cervix. She loves it too, and her mewling sounds always drive me over the edge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story for the fact all the main character wanted was to please his wife and didn't do extraneous stuff to make it happen, i.e., swapping, sharing, etc. Please don't add to the story with added garbage to an already fine story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

tags are here that arent in the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You really stretched these scenes out. I skimmed most of pages 2 & 3. I thought you’d never get to insert the damn thing. Not very believable. You know you can’t make your dick larger no matter what you do. Harder maybe but not longer or thicker. Not your best one.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Lotsa sex, no plot. This had to be written by someone in England trying his best to sound like an American Redneck. I waded through a lot of dumbness in this story, and that is my only conclusion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userILikeIt@ILikeIt
My stories are base loosely on myself and my wife’s (profile picture) sexual experiences together. I like incorporating real events into the fantasies. Each story is a mixture of facutal and fictional occurrences.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES