All Comments on 'New Coworker'

by Missmystery1234

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
51Woodie51Woodie10 months ago

First class story on your first submission. Can't wait for the next one! 5 stars

tonydxxtonydxx10 months ago

It's well written, but the man's awkwardness and autism seemed to disappear in a way that wasn't realistic.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc10 months ago

Ugh - Started with a lot of promise by then fell apart in the back half. She went from romantically interested to wonton slut and he went from autistic to sexual predator. Not! Your writing style was solid, but the plot lines made no finish, especially to post in "Romance". Much better fir for EC genre. 3.5*

LustyScribeLustyScribe10 months ago

Very hot, very sexy, which is what I was looking for!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

Good first story!

5

DINGDONG33DINGDONG3310 months ago

Good story two shy and interesting people finally make a connection keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
too short!

This is an excellent romance story, other than the fact that it is much too short. There is a good introduction to the characters, and the plot builds smoothly and steadily throughout. The love scene is very tastefully done, and the plot merges into it perfectly; however, the scene is too short, and certainly could have been expanded and embellished. Five stars.

olddave51olddave512 months ago

A continuation with a part two would be nice. There is two different men and two different women in the story. You need to bring them together, still a great story. You have creates a story that readers want more of.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissmystery1234@Missmystery1234
New to writing erotica, but not new to writing fiction. I write when the mood strikes. I like fast-paced, not much, or semi-unrealistic buildup. I write my fantasies, so they are personal to me.