New Coworker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feel so fucking good. You're such a good little slut. Your pussy is perfect," he whispered in my ear.

He let off of my throat but continued to hold me to him. I continued to kiss him, my tongue all over his mouth. I began to cum again without warning. My stomach was shaking violently. I was moaning and panting into his face. His eye contact was driving me wild. This whole time he never took his eyes off of me

"That's right baby cum for me," he whispered seductively.

I was completely under his spell. Falling madly for him. I felt so wanted, and desired. His stamina was impressive.

He pulled out and laid down on his back beside me, "I want you to ride me," he demanded.

I happily sat myself down on his cock. His member impaled me deeply. I began to grind my hips, somewhat slowly. Feeling the rhythmic pressure on my G-spot and my clit grinding into his pubic mound felt amazing. I sat straight up and ran my hands through my hair. I knew he was staring at me intently, his hands on my waist.

I felt his dick deep in my guts and it was driving me crazy. I began to bounce on him wildly and he started moaning which kept me going. He began thrusting into me as well. Both of us collided with each other creating a beautiful slapping sound.

"You're so fucking sexy. I love watching you ride my cock," he cooed, running his hands down my body.

I leaned back even further using my hands as support. The outline of his erection bulged my stomach.

"I love your cock it fills me up," I moaned as he pounded me hard.

I began to feel another orgasm starting. I leaned forward over him and began grinding forcefully.

"Fuckkkk, Jace...I'm going to cum again."

"Keep riding me like that, we'll come together." He used his hands to help me continue moving my hips.

The feelings in my body were insatiable, from my head to my toes; they felt on fire in the best way.

"Yes, yes, YES...AHHH. AHHHHHH. cummmminnnnng!" I screamed as it felt like fireworks in my body. My mouth fell open into an O. I felt breathless. Again, my cum washed over his dick.

I felt him pulsing inside of me with harder thrusts. He panted and growled and with a final thrust, he shot his load into my womb.

"Fuck yes baby," he breathed, "look at me," he said, his grip tightening on my hips and ass.

I lustfully stared into his eyes biting my lip as he filled me up with his hot cum. His mouth was open into an O and turned up at the corners like a smile.

He eventually stopped moving and I sat there on him, his dick still inside of my full hole. It began to grow soft as we panted. I rolled off of him and lay by his side with my arm draped over my stomach.

I wasn't sure what to say. I felt amazing. He was hot. It was a perfect night. I wish I knew where we were going from here. He finally turned to me with a smile on his face. I pushed his hair out of his eyes.

"Thank you," he said rubbing my arm.

"I had been wanting to do this for a while," I confessed, blushing.

"Me too...I thought about you a lot." He paused. "It sucks how awkward I am. I've worked on it a lot throughout my life but it's hard," he furrowed his brow.

"I assumed being as straightforward as I could would be helpful," I giggled.

"So umm, do you have any obligations back home?" he asked shyly.

"Not at all. "

"I'd like for you to stay. I think you'd look cute in one of my shirts," he smiled.

I smiled back at him, knowing the night wasn't even close to being over.

12