New Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all happened too fast for Jordan to even blink. He was seeing more of Mia than he ever had before, and it made his entire body react accordingly. His knees nearly buckled, his heart revved hard enough to make a sportscar blush, and of course, his semi-hard cock sprang to life. His pants were trying to contain the cock which was practically begging to be let loose. It bulged and throbbed at the zipper like the FBI trying to break down someone's door. What happened next didn't make it any easier.

"You guys are way too sweet. No one in my school likes the way I look," Mia said with a giggle. She twisted her breasts slowly and teasingly, faking a motion to uncover them, but grabbing onto them once more with a giggle. Jordan wasn't sure what was sexier, the innocent look in her eyes as she laughed or the toned curves of her athletic, yet feminine body. She had both curves and muscle definition women would sell their souls for, despite being so petite. "Just a little more and you know what happens next," she said with a wink.

It might have been years since Jordan was a horny teenager, but he recognized the layout of that website displayed on the laptop anywhere. It was one of the most famous camgirl sites in the country, which had been running for the past twelve years. One would think the site would have failed because of their recent policies which forced all members to be premium members to get any good action.

"GrayMark, you're the absolute best. I've had such a shitty morning. That was just what I needed," Mia said after a series of 'coin clinking' sounds were heard from the laptop.

She teased her audience, but not in a way an experienced stripper would tease; she blushed genuinely, slowly lifting her hands away from the magnificence she was holding all to herself. One would wonder why anyone would pay that much to see a set of nipples, but Mia's were sweet, caramel brown, and excited. They bounced appetizingly as she let go, revealing a set of plump and round C cups. Her nipples were bare to both Jordan and whatever lucky bastards were watching and probably jerking off to her in the comfort of their home.

"Don't laugh okay?" she said with a giggle. Most girls would put on the shy and innocent act as a persona, but Mia was clearly new to this.

"Okay, that's enough..." Jordan whispered to himself. What an odd thing to say to himself, considering he didn't even try to stop. "I need to stop. I need to stop right now. I'm a grown-ass man and that's my best friend's..."

Like Mia usually did, she cut off Jordan's words, but this time with a sound of pleasure that rushed deep into Jordan's ears, through his spine and down to his cock.

"Mmm!" Mia moaned, pinching her nipples, pulling them until they snapped back into place with an earthshattering jiggle. "You get what you pay for boys. You've been so good to me tonight. What's that? Mmm -- you wanna touch them? Sorry, saving it for them for someone. But if he were to touch them... Oh, I'd love that," Mia squealed, falling onto her back, frantically twisting and pulling at the nipple of her right breast and squeezing a handful of her left. "I wish people would -- oh, fuck -- appreciate me like you guys do."

If only you knew, Jordan thought.

Mia writhed, squirmed, tossed and turned. Jordan was done putting up with any form of resistance. He had never unzipped his pants so fast in his entire life. In his haste, he let his cock roll out and hit the wall. It wasn't long before he had his hands wrapped around the large tool, stroking in rhythm to Mia's moans.

"Fuck. What am I? A teenager?" he mumbled, resenting himself for feeling any form of attraction for a girl more than ten years younger than him.

Despite his bickering, he began to thoroughly enjoy the sight. It had been a while since the thick, vein textured tool in his hand was put to any use.

"I'm cumming! Guys! Boys! I'm cumming!" she squealed.

"From just your tits?" Jordan whispered.

"Ah! Fuck! Yes!" she squealed, covering her mouth so that Jordan, who she thought was inside, wouldn't hear her cumming in front of dozens of men she had never met before.

The speckles of sweat on her stomach and chest dazzled in the ceiling light. She writhed in ecstasy and thrust her hips into the air, holding that position as vibrations ran through her body for half a minute. A dark spot of liquid began to spread along the crotch of her shorts.

"That's right..." Jordan groaned as he watched an exhausted Mia fall flat on the bed.

Her legs spread wide but loosely as she unexpectedly showed her shorts, soaked down the middle, to the entire world. She sat up and smiled, then crawled toward the edge of the bed once more. The aftermath of her orgasm left her floral-patterned bedsheets in an uneven mess. Jordan hadn't noticed since he was obviously much more focused on the beauty before him, but the portion of Mia's room visible to the webcam was much cleaner than the rest. A model probably wouldn't be as enticing in front of peeling wallpaper.

"You know how sensitive my breasts are, don't you?" Mia laughed toward the cam. Her plump, yet firm thighs were still trembling as the bottom of her shorts pinched the flesh. "Sorry, got a bit carried away there, huh? It would be nice if someone could do that for me," she said with a genuinely pouty face. "Well, that's all for tonight guys. I'm sorry. I have school tomorrow. Yeah, I know right?" Mia rolled her eyes as she waved at the screen.

Mia hopped off her bed and walked to her laptop. Jordan, who was disappointed about not being able to cum, was about to tuck away his fully hard cock after seeing the show had ended but stopped when he heard another loud set of jingling coins. Mia stopped before he could reach the computer, her eyes lighting up as she covered her mouth.

"A thousand for me to m-masturbate?" she stuttered.

Jordan repeated that same line, except the 'me' part, in a confused whisper. He was already beginning to question his line of work if a girl was about to make a thousand bucks in the same amount of time it took for her to cum.

"I've never-- done that for you guys yet. Yes, I know it's about time," she laughed but swallowed it just as quickly. "I can't believe I'm about to do this," Mia whispered, climbing back onto her bed and on her knees.

She took a deep breath and tugged at the edge of her shorts before nervously wiggling them down to her knees, revealing a set of light blue panties decorated in hearts on the top. The bottom hugged firmly around the meaty flesh of her outer lips; young and plump. There was a soaked spot in the middle from when she came earlier, which made the lips look like a ripe and delicious fruit.

She started to take off her panties, not seductively, but nervously. Was it because she was inexperienced, or was she genuinely terrified? Jordan wondered whether or not he should have stopped the show right there and then. Men were using Mia's body, laughs, and smiles to get themselves off. Sure, they paid her, but did that make it any more ethical? Regardless, he stroked slowly, unable to move if even a hurricane were to rip through the air at that very moment.

The thin edges of her panties moved down her thighs, yet the bottom still cradled her lips. It wasn't until the edges were halfway down when the bottom snapped away from her treat. A trail of clear cream in the form of a long string connected to the bottom of her panties and her inner lips before it snapped in two.

The sound of chat notifications on the screen went berserk. People were practically throwing money at her after only a simple reveal. Even through her golden-brown skin, anyone could see the hot red blush of her face. She couldn't help but giggle from the embarrassment and leaned back on her back. She put her legs in the air and wiggled and kicked her panties and shorts off, sending them flying across the room. She sat on her knees and covered her pussy with her hands.

"How should I do it?" she asked.

"She's really gonna do it," Jordan whispered, stroking even faster at the sight of more curves than he could feast on at once.

"On -- on my knees? You want to see my butt?" Mia laughed with gritted teeth.

She crawled onto her knees and pointed her magnificent, round ass toward the camera. But dammit, Jordan couldn't see the best part.

Come on. Just a little to the left, he thought.

It was the only disadvantage of her having such a plump butt; the cheeks shielded him from seeing what she was slowly moving her fingers toward.

"How should -- Oh. Two fingers?" she said, following their instructions obediently.

While on all fours, she pressed her chest onto the bed and began to slowly tease the edges of her outer lips through her legs. She let out a whimper so pure and sweet it could have brought a grown man to his knees, which it almost did. Jordan winced and stroked vigorously at the sight before him, moistening his hands with the precum Mia drew from his tip. Mia prodded her fingers gently before slowly sinking them in, slathering them in a warm, thin coat of honey.

"L-like that?" she whimpered.

"Just like that," Jordan whispered.

Wait, what the fuck am I saying? And why am I saying it out loud? he thought right after.

He silenced his thoughts because even among the music he could hear something else coming from that room. It was the series of beautiful and hastening wet sounds coming from Mia's teasingly hidden pussy. She pressed her chest harder into the bed and began hammering herself with her fingers, losing herself and momentarily forgetting that she was doing it in front of an audience.

"Ah! Ooh! Mmm, yes! I wish my fingers were bigger. Mmm!" she squealed, pounding her fingers ferociously into her tiny, wet treat.

Mia pounded, Jordan stroked, and they did so at full force for five minutes. Mia was finally ready to cry the words that sent chills down Jordan's spine every time he heard them.

"C-cumming!" she squealed and Jordan grunted together.

They both bucked their hips forward and released every drop of their lust. Jordan shot long streams of white batter onto the ground and wall as he held onto the windowsill for support, while Mia decorated her bedsheets in patches of her sweet juices. The two panted loudly; too loud to hear the other. When Mia's orgasm subsided, she rolled over onto her back and giggled as she covered her face.

"That was fun," she laughed innocently.

The show was truly over; Mia started cleaning up after herself and let's just say Jordan did as well.

Fuck. I just came to my best friend's daughter. But that was the hottest thing I've seen in a while. Does that make me a shitty guardian? Jordan thought.

Minutes later, while Jordan was on his way to his room, he stopped near Mia's room door in the hallway and gazed at the doorknob. Suddenly, the door swung open and forced him to pretend he was already walking away.

"Hey! Don't you have work tomorrow?" Mia said, tapping him on the back.

She smiled as he turned around to see her, and of course, he couldn't resist the urge to join her.

"Yeah, couldn't sleep," Jordan responded.

It wasn't a complete lie; with all that he saw it would be hard to get any sleep without his cock distracting him. The energetic girl in front of him pleased herself to an adoring crowd only moments ago. Jordan's eyes darted over her head and into her room for a second. It was long enough for him to see that she had already changed her bedsheets and left her laptop on the bed. There was nothing questionable on the laptop, except there was a window open with the control panel for Mia's camgirl account. He registered her username in his head within an instant.

"I know it's late, but, wanna watch a movie?" Mia asked.

Jordan's eyes returned to meet Mia's. He peripherally gazed at her clothed body and began to fill in the pieces based on what he saw. He couldn't gaze too long since he had to answer Mia's question.

"Sure, you can watch a movie. Just make sure to turn it off when..."

"No, I mean us. We barely do anything together anyways. Plus, I'm feeling pretty confident things are gonna look up."

"Is that so?"

"Would you stop being so sad and depressed all the time?"

"Wow, why didn't I think of that? Just stop being sad, huh?" Jordan laughed as he rolled his eyes.

"Come on, please? Just one movie and you can pick it. Okay?" Mia said, swaying her arms side to side. Her braless chest, which was then covered in a white tank top, danced as she did.

"How do women do this?" he whispered, referring to how easily he was being persuaded. "Fine, let's go. But you'll probably not like what I have in mind."

"Please tell me it's at least past 1960 or something," she chuckled.

"Hey, nothing wrong with the classes. But no, it's a mystery," Jordan replied.

The two walked over to the living room and cleared a set of boxes from the couch facing the small T.V. It was a small seat, and the other couch wasn't properly set up since it was taken apart to make space.

"Uh, crap, only one seat. I'll grab the kitchen one," Jordan said. Mia grabbed him by the arm.

"Just sit here, we'll be fine," she replied.

"But, where will you..."

"Just. Sit!"

"Alright, alright," Jordan laughed with his hands up. "I want to say I'm too young to die, but I'm probably somewhere in between."

"Nah, you're fine," Mia said, smiling as Jordan took his seat. Before he could grab the remote on the edge of the nearby table, Mia twirled and sat in his lap. The abrupt impact caused Jordan to grunt.

"Uh, you know there's..."

"Relax," Mia said with a chuckle. "I used to do this all the time with dad just to mess with him. I'm not heavy, am I?" She definitely wasn't heavy; in fact, she was a unique combination of soft and firm. The only thing that felt fleshier than the rest of her body in comparison was her cushion-like ass that melted into the folds of Jordan's lap.

How can the rest of her body look so firm, yet her ass is so plump? Is that where she keeps all the fat? Jordan thought.

He reached for the remote and selected a movie without putting much thought into it. It was a dark romance starring a tall, red-headed female detective named Reina. It started with her getting out of bed and realizing her gun, phone and badge were stolen by the man she spent the night with. While pursuing him, the man receives all the calls and texts the detective should have gotten, and, being a criminal, warns his friends about the cops. All his friends managed to escape their impending capture because they were notified beforehand, and when the department found out it was Reina's fault she was fired.

"That's so messed up. It wasn't even her fault," Mia commented.

Jordan smiled and shook his head, gazing at the back of Mia's head. Her long, black ponytail spread across her back as she leaned forward. She was clearly more interested in the movie than he was. Or maybe it was that he was more interested in watching her than the movie? Mia could be mature when she wanted to be, yet her mannerisms and body radiated a form of youthful energy and presence.

The movie continued and showed the antagonist's perspective. He apparently had a motive for doing what he did, not because he wanted to help the criminals, but to spite Reina for getting his wife killed. He bantered on with his associates, but Jordan couldn't hear the dialogue very well. He was zoned out to the point he didn't even realize Mia was asking him a question. He shook his head and stood up straight.

"Uh, yeah? What?" Jordan said.

"I was just gonna ask... Um, well it's kinda. Never mind," she said nervously.

"We don't do 'never minds' in this house. Just say it, Mia," Jordan said patting her on the head.

No one's done that in years. I feel like a cat on someone's lap. It feels -- nice, Mia thought.

"Well. I know dad dying affected us both..." Mia started to say.

"Again? Mia, you need to..."

"I know you don't want me bringing it up, okay? It's not about him. I mean, I know it affected us both. But you left your wife around the same time, too right?"

"Yeah," Jordan sighed with a wince. He reached over to pick up a glass of water on the table and sip from it. "But. Don't ask."

"I'm asking."

"Mia," Jordan said, sounding like a parent calling out a child that did something wrong.

"Too late," she said, readjusting herself in his lap. She turned and shoved her legs between Jordan's while she sat on his right leg. Her small tank top draped over most of her stomach but left a portion of her bellybutton for him to enjoy. "What happened?"

Jordan made a long, exaggerated sigh, looked at Mia with a lifted eyebrow and ran his hand along his face. He was thinking of a simplified, less adult version to give her. Although, the look in her eyes said You better not lie to me.

"I couldn't give her what she wanted," Jordan said.

"You mean, like a family?" Mia asked.

"Pfft, I was the one that wanted a family. She didn't want kids."

"Then what?"

"Well," Jordan continued, adjusting himself in his seat. Mia got closer; almost within snuggling distance. "When your father died, it really took a lot out of me. Hell, I fucking cried for days. Me; a grown-ass man."

"And you give me lip when I bring it up."

"Figured one of us had to be the stronger one. But in reality, we're only human, I suppose. I didn't eat, go out, or even sleep well for over a week. My wife, she -- she didn't seem to care about it that much. In fact, she didn't seem to care at all. When I told her about what happened, she just puffed out an 'Oh, I'm sorry'."

"That's horrible..."

"That's not all. She, uh. During that week I wasn't able to do anything."

"What do you mean do anything? What couldn't you do?"

"Her."

"You couldn't do her? What does that even..." Mia asked, but stopped herself once she realized what he meant. Her jaw dropped lightly, severing the tie between her two pretty lips.

"Yeah. I was so depressed at the time I'd either not be in the mood or just -- not be able to do anything. And it was only for a week. But apparently, she didn't see it that way and eventually started fucking her coworkers without even trying to talk to me. And that was that." Jordan explained, he gave Mia a look that said Are you satisfied now?

Mia almost felt guilty for asking, but that guilt was quickly swallowed up by anger as she said "What an absolute..."

"Bitch? Yeah," Jordan laughed.

"I can't believe she'd do that to you. She reminds me of my mom. I'm so fucking glad she's in jail. But either way, I'm really sorry," Mia said.

The flickering lights from the television bathed her face in warm blue spots. They seeped into her eyes and amplified their natural hazel glow.

"It's over and it's dealt with. I'll probably never have that family I've always wanted, but it's time to start over," Jordan nodded his head as he spoke, giving Mia a comforting smile.

She returned the smile with twice the delivery, looked at her lap, then back at Jordan.

"I mean, isn't that kind of what we are? You know, a family? I mean we look out for each other, eat together, both equally hate the same people," she said, tapping her knees.

They gazed at each other for what seemed like minutes. A tender shiver of compassion rippled through both of their bodies. They were looking in the face of someone who had also lost the very pillars on which their lives seemed to stand. Her words danced in Jordan's mind and embraced his darker thoughts, calming them down. He had almost forgotten about the previous 'encounter' entirely. Camgirl or not, Mia was the only family he had.

"Does that mean we'll start hating each other eventually? That's what families do right?" Jordan laughed.

"Well, let's enjoy it while we can," Mia whispered, swinging her upper body around.

123456...9