New Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan reached down and laced his fingers with hers. The blatant difference in the size of their hands was a feeling they both began to enjoy. Jordan leaned his head forward, burrowing both his lips into Mia's pussy and leaving a slow, wet kiss as he pulled away.

"I love you too, baby."

**

Terra's visit grew closer by the day, but it was hard for the newly formed 'family' to care. Jordan watched nightly as his little girl happily enjoyed herself. They both enjoyed the fact that Mia could be as loud as she wanted without fearing that Jordan would hear of her little 'secret'. Mia became addicted to sucking her Daddy's cock at least twice a day and being rewarded with his seemingly magic fingers. They were deeply in several different types of love with each other but still craved that one special interaction that could change their lives.

The day before Terra's evaluation, Mia was about to put on a show for her adoring crowd. She became a hit among models who wielded the 'daddy-kink' tag and was quite proud of it. However, the website wasn't as popular as it used to be, and if Mia wanted to keep making the money she thought was making her Daddy happy, she'd have to increase her fanbase, and soon. She needed something that would help her stand out from all the other models that paraded around being 'Daddy's girl'.

Jordan was opening his laptop to witness the show; a guilty habit he had every night since he found out Mia's little secret. Once again, he had his cock in hand and was ready for Mia to do what she did best. But as he sat on the edge of his bed, he looked at the laptop screen and noticed Mia's camera was on, but she was nowhere to be seen. Mia crept into his room wearing a teal robe and bright pink ribbons wrapped around her pigtails.

"Gotcha," Mia whispered, grabbing onto Jordan's cock as she bent over. "You were about to shoot a couple of thick ropes while watching me, weren't you?"

"You caught me. Can I have my dick back?" Jordan asked.

"Well, things aren't going too well on the site. I haven't had many big tippers, and when Terra comes over it could be to either help us or bring the police. So, I want to give you an extra special seat for what might be my last show," Mia explained, smiling with her lips but not with her eyes.

Jordan couldn't feel anything other than helplessness at the situation, even with how the two had been enjoying their time together. While he did swear to protect Mia from whatever the next day decided to throw at them, he still hoped the worst would never come.

"V.I.P, huh?" Jordan said, trying to cheer Mia up. She smiled upon realizing Jordan's tone shifting was an attempt to lighten the mood.

"Of course, for the most important man in my life. This way," she said, tugging on Jordan's cock. "Come on, come on."

"Hey, it's not indestructible, take it easy," Jordan sighed. He was led down the hallway to Mia's room as she kept a firm grip on his cock. "You could've just held my hand."

"You gave me more than enough of your fingers this morning," Mia whispered with a wink. She opened her door and put a finger on her tender lips to signal the camera was running. She gestured to the chair in the corner and watched Jordan as he shrugged and sat down. He loosened the rim of his track pants and let everything he had hang freely. Mia smiled at the sight but jumped in surprise when she realized she had already forgotten about the show. She rolled onto the bed and got into her regular position on her knees. "Sorry! I'm back. Just had to get ready for an extra special day."

As she spoke, she removed the teasingly long robe and tossed it across the room. Beneath the mysterious veil was a set of bright pink lingerie; a frilly, girly pink bra with matching panties and garter. All of which were intentionally a size too small. They pinched her skin beautifully while it bulged around the trims. They perfectly framed her tight stomach and the smooth dip to her bellybutton. The added lip gloss she used definitely meant that day was special. She was a youthful, golden-brown goddess wrapped in pink accents.

"I actually have a special guest who I've talked way too many times. I'm pretty sure you guys know him by name already. Or at least what I call him," Mia said, winking at Jordan in the corner. "You can't see him, but I want to give him an extra special show. You guys think he deserves that, right? He's been so good to me." Mia stretched before slowly pulling her hands inward and wrapping around the rim of her bra. Much earlier than usual, Mia pulled down the cups of her bra, displaying her appetizing nipples for the world to see. "I know, I'm a little hasty. But I'm just excited for today."

Jordan always enjoyed seeing Mia have fun but enjoyed the sight of her beautifully developed tits just as much. He didn't waste time when it came to stroking, especially since he lived in the same house with a girl like Mia. Mia looked over at Jordan and nodded her head in agreement. Seeing Jordan hold his cock in his hands reminded Mia that she had a special bag hidden under her pillow. She turned around, waving her butt teasingly at the camera as she grabbed the bag. The string of her thong was almost swallowed whole by her monstrously plump lips.

When she turned around, she waved the bag at the audience and giggled. "So, Daddy and I went shopping this afternoon. That's how I got this cute lingerie -- and something extra special. I had to swallow his cum twice to make him get it for me, but it was worth it," Mia said, raising an eyebrow at Jordan. She laughed before pulling a long, thick and flexible purple dildo from her back. She wiggled it teasingly in front of the camera. "Ta-da! I know you guys say I never used one, but it's just because I've never had a cock inside me before. But I know it's a big request so here it is! Why is it so big? So, it can -- resemble my Daddy." Mia glanced to see Jordan's reaction.

Resemble your what now? Jordan shouted in his head.

As expected, he almost choked on the hot and tense air that filled Mia's room. His cock must've choked too because it jumped right after Mia's last sentence. The dildo may have been a size too small to accurately resemble Jordan, but that wasn't the problem. Mia had to choose her words carefully, or she'd end up tapping into a side of Jordan she might not be able to handle.

"Of course, he's that big. I wish I could show you. But, oh well. Which one of you boys wants to start things off?" Mia teased, hugging the base of the dildo between her legs. "Hurry up! You guys have no idea how long I've waited for this."

The chat was roaring; her top fans requested her to either suck, titfuck, or masturbate with the dildo. Other messages included:

"Just make sure you lose yourself like you do every night."

"I'm so bi for you DreamerGirl!"

"At least aim at him so you can squirt on his face! It's the least you can do."

Mia giggled at their comments. Even with all that she had been through, she felt genuinely happy at that moment. She was giving a special show to the man she loved, she felt like she was helping men and women across the world feel good, and she got to finally try something she had been wanting since Jordan began taking care of her. Before Mia decided what she was going to do, one last user left a comment that would change her life. Not only because it was surrounded in premium user stars, but because of the five-thousand-dollar tag near the message:

"My wife and I will give you this much if you let him fuck you on camera."

Holy shit. Holy actually shit. Are they really planning on paying me to live a dream? If they saw the size of him there would be no way they'd ask me to do that. Although I'd be lying through my teeth if I said I don't want to know what it's like to be stretched, especially by the man crave, Mia thought.

What made Mia even more enticed by the idea was the fact that Jordan couldn't see the chat. She shivered upon reading those words in her head. They played over and over to the point she almost got dizzy. She wanted to see how far she could get her crowd to beg for her first fuck. An impish smile played across her lips while she stared at the chat.

"I'd love to, but I don't know if that's enough. It would be my first time handling something so big. In fact, it would be my first time ever" Mia said with a giggle.

Jordan's anticipation was already showing at the tip of his cock. Streams of precum coated his fingers as he firmly pulled the skin of cock along the shaft. While he was hesitant to let Mia use an object that wasn't him, he bought it for her just to see the expression on her face when she used it. When she was in heat, she became a fierce, vulgar slut, and Jordan loved witnessing it every time.

The stream of chat messages continued:

"We'll get to watch you get your first fuck? Someone pay this girl already."

"The real thing is overrated honey. I have my vibes to keep me happy."

"^ Shut your ugly ass up. I wanna see this girl scream."

The user who made the original request stopped typing for a moment, but after listening to Mia and reading the demands of the others in the chat, they brought up an offer she couldn't refuse. She smiled when she saw their message on the screen and looked at Jordan who was gazing at her with gritted teeth. He groaned when he saw her look his way and returned the smile. Mia's eyes strayed all over his body before centering on his chest.

I want him. I want all of him, Mia thought.

"So, let me get this straight. You dirty boys are going to pay ten thousand and one thousand for every position if I let him fuck me on camera?" Mia teased, reading aloud to see what Jordan's reaction would be.

For a second there I thought Mia said 'let him fuck me on camera'. Shit, that'd be amazing. Getting to grab onto her neck and drill into her tiny hole while she whimpers for me. Hold on. Wait. Did I actually hear her right? Is she serious? Jordan thought.

As expected, he stopped stroking and stared at her with a surprised expression. She smiled at his reaction and licked her lips, watching him mouth the words "what are you doing".

"That's up to him," Mia whispered, loud enough for both the chat and Jordan to hear. She traced her fingers on her belly button before lowering them to the front fabric of her panties. She massaged herself through the fabric in anticipation of his answer. "Hmm... Please, Daddy?" Mia begged with pouted lips.

I know you warned me, but I don't really care anymore. Just fucking destroy me, please, Mia thought. She expressed that same thought with the look in her eyes, which Jordan quickly read.

She was hungry, starving for every bit of cock Jordan had to offer. In fact, after she begged, she couldn't stop staring at it.

So, she gets a fuck ton of money, and WE both finally get to fuck each other senseless instead of just playing around. Why the fuck am I still sitting down?' Jordan thought to himself.

Jordan reluctantly shook his head. It took him far more energy to say no than he would have liked. Mia pouted but continued to gaze at him.

"I love you, Daddy. But you're still thinking about mommy, aren't you?" Mia said.

Jordan groaned, smiling painfully as Mia once again predicted what was on his mind.

"I miss mommy, too. But she doesn't miss us. She left us all alone. But, Daddy, your babygirl's here. She's always here and she'll always be here because she loves you. She loves you so much, Daddy," Mia pleaded on her hands and knees. "So please, Daddy. Please forget about mommy and the past and fuck the girl that cares about you. I love you."

"I love you, too," Jordan groaned out loud.

Mia's speech made it impossible for him to even consider keeping any form of hope his wife would change. Even if she did, Mia was already offering him love, sex, and a family; the package he always wanted. He felt a surge of excitement coming from the bottom of his feet which forced him to stand up. He dropped his track pants and began to take off his purple t-shirt, glaring at Mia as he did. His expression turned into a mischievous grin that frightened but also enticed Mia.

Oh my, God. Okay. Is this happening? Is this actually going to happen? Fuck, now I'm actually kind of scared,' Mia thought, biting down hard on her lip.

She enjoyed the show Jordan gave her simply by removing his clothes. He was completely naked, baring his broad chest and magnificent cock for her to enjoy. He began stroking himself as he walked toward her. Mia leaned back and supported herself with her hands, crawling back slightly in fear. She smiled despite the voice in her mind reminding her of Jordan's previous warning.

"You want my hole, right? Not the hole mommy used to sleep around with. Mine is tight and fresh and all for you," Mia said, gripping onto her bedsheets.

Jordan leaned over the bed and crawled onto it. He smiled at Mia's nervousness but grabbed onto her legs regardless. He pulled her toward him, pinning down her thighs so she couldn't get away.

Not this time, he thought.

The chat was buzzing, but Mia was too lost in Jordan's commanding eyes and touch to care. She felt helpless and tiny in his firm grasp. Her body shivered from the warmth of his hands and his masculine smell. She stroked his chest with her fingertips and took a deep breath.

"I warned you," Jordan said softly, planting a kiss on her exposed left breast.

Mia's chest bucked in response.

"It's okay. It's all yours anyway," she teased with a moan. "I love you, so you can do whatever you want with me. I'll be a good girl and take it, I promise, Daddy. So please..." she whispered, reaching down to angle the tip of Jordan's cock to her entrance. She twirled her middle finger around the bottom of her panties and pushed it to the side. "Please punish me."

The sound of gentle music and constant chat notifications dimmed into nothingness for the two. They gazed at each other, sharing their anxious breaths as the tip of Jordan's tool drew closer to his little girl's hole. The moment their wet instruments lightly touched, they groaned out loud. Jordan knew Mia understood his previous warning and was willing to receive the consequence, and he was more than happy to discipline her. He was on his knees, moving his hands from Mia's thighs to the toned and shivering flesh of her arms. He pinned her feet above her head and leaned in, making use of her flexible body and wiggling the tip of his cock without his hands. Slowly, he lowered his hips, pushing the head of his cock through the honey-soaked entrance.

"Fuck," they both whispered at once.

Jordan wasn't done, however, he kept sinking and sinking into her, forcing wet sounds out of Mia's plump cunt.

This fucking wrapping sensation is absolutely intense, and I'm barely in, Jordan thought.

"Mmm!" Mia moaned with a bright smile on her face.

It was supposed to be a punishment, but she couldn't be happier. Jordan was only halfway in, yet Mia loved the wet friction of his movement combined with his texture. Jordan also enjoyed the way the inner walls of her pussy melted around the shape of his cock perfectly.

"More?" Jordan warned, halfway into Mia's hole.

"Yes, please," Mia begged, even though she wasn't sure how much she could take. Jordan continued to sink until he reached the bottom of her sea. The tip rammed forcefully against what seemed to be the very end of her, sending a shock up both their spines. Mia gritted her teeth at the abrupt sensation. She had never felt anything that deep inside her and was even worried she could get impaled by it. Her body reacted to the foreign object, but much earlier than expected. Mia began to cum hard around her Daddy's cock, bucking her hips as a tear welled in her open eyes. "I'm cumming, Daddy!"

"Already?" Jordan asked along with nearly everyone else in the chat. While he was surprised, he couldn't help but notice the look of ecstasy in her eyes. He loved the faces she made when she came, and loved how she giggled and hid her face when she noticed him staring.

"I'm so sorry for cumming without you, Daddy. Punish me extra hard, okay?" Mia begged.

Jordan didn't waste any time; after planting a loving his on her forehead, he held himself steady and began to slowly piston his hips forward. Mia groaned and panted frantically from the slow motion.

"Does it hurt?" Jordan asked, hastening his movement.

"A little, but it hurts so good. Fuck. This is what I've been dreaming of, Daddy," Mia moaned, leaning up to plant a firm kiss on Jordan's lips. "I love you, Daddy."

"I love you, too, babygirl," Jordan groaned as he began slowly fucking his little girl's cunt. His motions accelerated and accelerated, and he eventually reached speeds which almost made Mia wish she obeyed his warning. But she was glad she didn't; she absolutely loved the feeling of him ramming into the deepest parts of her.

"I love you. I love you. I love you," Mia screamed as Jordan jackhammered into her little hole. The sloppy and wet smacking sounds of them colliding rang three times a second. Her handful-sized tits bounced with every thrust, waving her nipples to the audience as they watched the two sex-loving animals pound from the side. The two moaned as if there was no one else in the neighborhood. No one to stop their love and no one to break apart their family.

Jordan's thrusts became relentless. He moved his hands down to Mia's waist and lifted her hips. Her back pressed into the bed while her lower body and legs were high in the air, supported by the firm grip of Jordan's muscular fingers. Mia's legs instinctively wrapped around his upper back.

It was Mia's first time, and it was anything but gentle. Yet, while Jordan's thrusts were wild and animalistic, his finesse and firm grip on Mia's hips were loving. He spanked Mia's ass hard enough for the force to ripple to the other cheek before flipping her over with style. He quickly positioned her on her hands and knees and continued railing her while he pulled on her pigtails like handlebars. The frantic slapping sound of his balls and thighs slapping against Mia's soft skin echoed around the room. It sounded like an applause; an applause congratulating the two on finally getting what they wanted and needed all month long.

"You're so rough! I love it, Daddy!" Mia screamed. She began to drool from her ferocious moaning. Her ass bounced in the shape of a heart as Jordan hammered against it. Her eyes rolled back as far as they could go while she felt him driving into her. A slutty smile played around her open mouth, causing her tongue to fall out. "Pound my tiny little hole, Daddy. Harder! Yes! It's all yours, Daddy. I belong to you. Fuck me -- fuck me -- fuck me -- fuck me," Mia sang on the verge of completely losing her mind.

"Time for you to cum for me, babygirl," Jordan commanded, reaching a hand down to her clit and another to the tight pinhole between her bouncing cheeks.

He drove the finger into her ass and curled it while massaging her clit with the other.

"God, you fuck so good. Look, boys! Daddy's making me cum. Aren't you happy for me? I love him and he's going to... Mmm! Yes! It's cumming!" Mia screamed, thrashing her head around wildly.

Jordan quickly removed his finger from her ass and grabbed a fistful of her hair to support her flailing head.

"Cock. I love your cock; I love it so much. Fuck me like this every day. Please -- please -- please," Mia begged.

A smile played across Jordan's face as he had an idea. He abruptly stopped and pulled himself out of Mia slowly.

"What? What? Why did you stop? Please! I was so close," Mia pleaded, throwing her ass back as she tried to catch Jordan's cock before it left. Jordan spanked Mia hard on both cheeks, leaving pink, rippling imprints. "Ooh!"

1...456789