New Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, she'll need to get used to you. So -- maybe on her back first?" Mia suggested.

"See how my little girl cares about people? She's thinking about the condition of your sorry cunt. Say 'thank you'," Jordan instructed.

"Th-thank you," Terra stuttered as she rolled onto her back.

Mia reached around Terra's back and quickly removed her plain, black lace bra. She grabbed onto Terra's mature, moldable D cups decorated with a firm pink nipple on each.

"Squishy," Mia teased as she played roughly with Terra's tits.

She kneaded them into any shape she felt like, even if they would have obviously hurt Terra. However, knowing Terra, she probably enjoyed every second of it.

"That's too rough, Mommy," Terra squeaked.

"Shut up," Mia sighed.

She pinched Terra's nipples and pulled them hard up high. She dropped them and watched as they bounced to the side.

"Oh, you're perky for an old dog," Mia teased.

She slapped Terra's right tit, squeezed it, then wrapped her teeth around the nipple and bit down. Jordan smiled at Mia, who was having fun playing with the family's new toy. He positioned himself between Terra's thighs, using the tip of his cock to pry away the thin black veil of her thong.

"Hurry, please," Terra begged.

Mia delivered a fierce slap across Terra's face, synonymous with the thigh clapping sound she loved.

"Who do you think you're talking to?" Mia warned.

"Beg," Jordan said, leaning over Terra. His head drew close enough to hers for her to feel his warm breath on her neck.

"Please have sex with me," Terra begged.

"Drop the polite act, slut," Mia warned.

"Please F-. Please f-fuck me," Terra whispered.

"With what?" Mia said sternly.

"With. With your massive cock, Daddy," Terra squeaked.

"You're a filthy whore that craves a real man's cock."

"I'm a filthy whore who craves a real man's cock. Please."

"I think she's ready, Daddy," Mia confirmed, smiling at Jordan.

"We'll see," Jordan sighed.

He pressed his hips down and sank slowly into Terra's soaking wet hole. The texture and consistency of her honey was a different atmosphere compared to Mia's goddess-like pussy. However, unlike with Mia, it was far easier for Jordan to get deeper, which brought him to his usual pounding speed very quickly. Terra didn't have time to gasp before Jordan went from slowly entering her to slapping his balls against her cunt.

"Too big! Too big!" she screamed, calming down after the first fifty thrusts. Her body began to adjust to Jordan's length and gripped firmly around it. "Deep! It's so deep! Yes. Mmm!"

Mia spanked Terra's tit once more and smiled at her. She bit her lip, loving the sight of her Daddy pleasing another woman. She watched Terra's face of ecstasy and wondered if that's what she looked like taking Jordan's cock.

"That's it. Take Daddy's cock," Mia whispered.

She smiled at Jordan who had a mouthful of Terra's other tit, then tapped him on his back. He leaned up and looked at her, casually fucking Terra while he gave his little girl attention.

"What's up, baby?" Jordan asked.

"I have cum in my ass," Mia whispered as she pouted. "I want her to clean it up."

"Of course. Hop on her face, baby," Jordan said with a smile.

And so, she did; Mia completely removed her dress and climbed over Terra's face. She faced her Daddy and shook her tits playfully as she smothered Terra's face with her ass.

"Hi," Mia said playfully, waving at Jordan.

She reached over to hug him, and Jordan let go of Terra's hips to return the favor, yet kept his hips thrusting.

"Now you want to have a conversation," Jordan teased. Mia laughed and the two hugged happily and tightly. Terra grabbed onto the melting flesh and pried them open. She stuck out her tongue as drips of cum crept through Mia's puckered hole. When the drips stopped coming, she moved her head up and began to suck and lick Mia's hole thoroughly.

"Mmm! I like this dog, Daddy. Can we keep her?" Mia asked.

"Anything you want, baby. We're finally a family now," Jordan said.

"Finally. I can't believe what we had to go through to get this far."

"I'm proud of you."

"Think dad would've been proud to see me now?"

"Well, yes. But I doubt he'd want to see me fucking you every day. Or at all, for that matter."

"Yeah he'd probably just faint and die all over again. Especially if he heard the things I say when I'm horny."

"Oh, so you're sentient when that happens?" Jordan laughed.

"Well yeah I hear it, but it's like a sex-demon in my brain is doing all the talking. She knows what she wants though, especially since you can give it to her," Mia teased with a wink.

The two enjoyed their conversation in each other's embrace, all while Terra laid below them taking the hardest fuck she ever had and sucking the cum out of Mia's ass.

"Well, sex-demon or not. I've never loved fucking anyone as much as you," Jordan said.

"Aww, Daddy," Mia whispered. She kissed him while sharing each other's tongues briefly. "That's so sweet. Tell me, what do you like most about fucking me?"

"Well, I love..." Jordan started to say. Terra's moans were intense and overbearing the conversation. The sound of Jordan pounding into her was loud enough, the two didn't need their dog ruining their conversation. Jordan spanked Terra's thigh twice. "Quiet!"

Terra whimpered and continued to clean Mia thoroughly.

"As I was saying... I love your moans, the way your ass and tits bounce, your athletic thighs choking the shit out of me while I eat you out, the way your hair feels in my hands when I pull, the look in your eyes and the slutty smile on your face when I fuck you senseless... Just to name a few," Jordan said.

"I sound hot," Mia teased.

"You think?"

"Well, I love it when you take control. It's weird because..." Mia began to say. She turned back and slapped Terra on the cheek before hugging Jordan once more. "Ass is clean. Pussy next. Sorry about that, Daddy. I was saying it's weird because I usually hate it when guys try to make me feel weak or try to fight with me because I'll beat the shit out of them. But when I'm with you, I just want you to beat the shit out of my cunt. You're so sweet and kind, and caring, but you know how to fuck. I'm so happy I get such a big fucking cock whenever I want. Do you know how many girls would kill me if they knew?"

"I'd just have to kill them back. Thanks to our little show the other night everything's gonna get paid. And with our little agreement with this bitch here..." Jordan said, then spanked Terra on the waist. "We can finally start all over and pick up where our broken families left off."

"That sounds amazing, Daddy. I love you so much. I love our family."

"I love you too, babygirl. I told you I wouldn't let anyone get in the way."

"I don't know how you tricked her into coming here, but I don't think we'll be having any more problems with her."

"She's aware of the consequences. Besides, we have it all on tape..." Jordan said, gesturing to the laptop behind them. "She's pretty obedient, too. Think she could be a good slave?"

"Mhmm! But she only gets the leftovers after you're done fucking me, okay?"

"With your appetite, she'll probably starve," Jordan laughed. The two chuckled before kissing passionately, moaning more loudly than Terra was allowed to.

"Oh, speaking of fucking. After you put this bitch to sleep, I'm gonna take a shower. Do you wanna fuck some more later?" Mia asked.

"No. I'm going to fuck you in the shower, then we're going to fuck some more later. Understood?" Jordan said.

Mia gasped at the sudden command but smiled warmly when she realized how much Jordan enjoyed both her body and making her feel good. He made her feel better in one month than anyone had in her entire life, and the same could be said for Jordan. He kissed his girl once more, while still firmly fucking Terra who laid helplessly beneath them. He was willing to do whatever it took to ensure their family was never threatened again. Terra basked in the humiliation and came twice while Jordan and Mia chatted, but didn't dare make a sound. Mia and Jordan pulled away from their kiss and clasped both hands together tenderly. They looked at the other member of their new family and thought deeply about how they would spend each day moving forward.

Mia was still to respond to Jordan's command, and she did in the most natural way possible for her. "Yes, Daddy."

Afterward:

Mia and Jordan basked in the light of the life they built for themselves. Jordan had finally overcome the toxic love that kept him clinging to the witch that ruined his life, and replaced it with a warm, sweet, and spicy flavored girl who touched every part of his heart his wife failed to reach. Mia enjoyed every bit of time she spent with Jordan; whether it was being wrapped in his warm, protective, and loving arms, or being drilled with her hands behind her back. Her love for Jordan was the only thing that could patch the hole that formed when her father left. Now she had a father, a lover, a friend and someone to protect all at once. While they were broken people, their shards fit together like the puzzle they spent their lives trying to solve.

Six months passed and the two, along with Terra, enjoyed their lives together. Mia graduated with the help of Jordan's tutoring and comfort, and Terra's influence. Terra was content being Jordan's second dish and lived happily under the control of the two, carrying out their wishes and occasionally being reward with something she became addicted to. Jordan regained his job as a teacher but instead became a professor at the college Mia started attending in the fall. It was good money, but not as good as the money he'd generate nightly railing Mia as the world watched.

Mia and Jordan's relationship was still quite the taboo subject, so they continued to keep it a secret as best as they could. Yet, that didn't stop them from watching movies together and fucking in the back row of the theatre, having picnics and fucking against trees, having romantic dinners and fucking on the table, or fucking right after fucking. Terra lived off whatever Mia left for her after she was satisfied; it was a system that worked for and pleased everyone involved.

Their lives became even more intense, especially after Jordan's wife made a surprise appearance in his life once more. But that's a story for another time; and trust me, with a couple as horny as Jordan and Mia, there will be plenty more...

1...456789