New Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would baby; very deep. We can't, but some someday some man will. Hopefully, he'll have a cock that's the right size for you."

"I already know one," Mia said, closing her eyes as she ran her fingers along Jordan's bare chest. The fine hairs tickled her fingertips as she spent the rest of the morning before school in the arms of the man of her dreams. Jordan tightened his hug around her body and took a deep breath of her natural scent. The smell of coconut from her hair and strawberry from her lips mixed into a dessert for his lungs. While he was this close to giving in completely, he knew that the only thing that wouldn't change would be how much he valued and wanted to protect Mia.

"And he's going to keep you safe."

Chapter 3: Connecting

Two weeks passed as the two danced along the slim border of the nations of family and lovers. Dinner was never a bore with the stories Mia would tell about her and her father or Jordan making dark jokes about otherwise horrible events happening on the news. They talked, laughed, hugged, and touched, but they both secretly worried about how long that would last. They finally began to rebuild from the remains of their old families, but Terra's decision could make or break everything they tried to build.

Exam season had finally decelerated and Jordan actually had a day to himself. Could you believe that? He and Mia spent time around the house cleaning and fixing. During one afternoon, Jordan wiped the sweat off his forehead as he pulled one of the last weeds from the front garden. Well, it actually looked more like a garden after his work; it looked like a car crash previously. Mia stepped out of the front door with a glass of iced tea in each hand. She wore a plain, but tight white shirt and paint-covered cargo pants.

She looked left and right to check for Jordan, and smiled when she saw him working hard. She watched as he stretched, and grinned at the line of sweat at the back of his vest. He unknowingly flexed his shoulders as he stretched, and Mia loved every bit of it.

Just do yourself a favor and take it off. It'd please both of us, Mia thought.

Her eyes sized him up slowly, wishing they were able to see through the paint-stained jeans and grey vest. She dreamt about his body more frequently, and those dreams weren't limited to night time. Jordan turned around once he was done and saw Mia smiling, wiggling the glasses in her hands in a gesture that said: "come and get it".

"How about a break?" Mia suggested, handing a glass to Jordan.

"A day I don't have to do anything involving school? Babygirl this is my break," Jordan said, smiling before taking a sip from his glass.

"I know, but we've been working all day. You finally got the car fixed, too."

"Thanks to you," Jordan said with a wink, tipping the glass toward Mia.

"So. Let's do something. Let's go somewhere. Let's have some fun. I know you're trying to get everything back to normal but we've been home all month long."

"I'm guessing school doesn't count."

"God, no," Mia laughed.

"Well, it's been a while. So, let's say by the off chance I haven't completely forgotten how to drive, where do you want to go?" Jordan asked, looking at the grey, lightly dented sedan parked along the poorly maintained road.

"I know a place, but I'm going to get changed first. It's gonna be somewhere nice," Mia said, smiling as she went back inside. Jordan sighed, looking at the house. There was still a lot of work to do, but it was probably the best-looking piece of crap in the neighborhood, out of many other pieces of crap. With a bit more elbow grease, it could be a house, and if fate let Mia and Jordan continue being together, it could be a home.

**

"Is this the place?" Jordan asked, pulling the car over below a streetlight.

The late afternoon sun hid between the trees speckled throughout the park. There were winding paths with people walking their dogs, jogging or children going home before it became dark.

"Mhmm," Mia hummed.

"You're not even looking. Mia, look."

Mia's hair grazed the steering wheel as she pulled her face away from Jordan's cock. She wiped a stream of saliva that formed on the right side of her chin and licked her lips. "Hey, no need to get loud, I was busy," she teased, looking at the park through the fence that surrounded it. "Yup, this is the one."

"Then do you wanna finish this up later? It'll always be there when you're home. It'll get dark soon," Jordan said, stroking Mia's hair.

Mia pouted, then laughed knowing she did indeed have him to herself when she was home, but not as much of him as she would have liked.

"Fine. Let me show you something before the sun goes down," Mia said, stepping out of the car.

A gentle, late-spring breeze made her blue polka-dot sundress dance before closing the door. She tapped the bottom of her white sandals on the sidewalk as she waited for Jordan to exit. It was a bit difficult for him since he had to put his cock away all on his own. Jordan stepped out, straightened the collar of his red jacket over a black shirt, and pulled up his black denim jeans. He didn't often wear clothes in public that revealed his biceps. School regulations made tattoos, especially ones as detailed as the clock and skull Jordan had, quite the unnecessary taboo. Jordan looked at Mia who was tilting her head side to side and looking around. When she realized Jordan was looking at her, she smiled and returned the gaze.

"It's not often you wear something like that. I didn't even know you had something that cute in your entire wardrobe," Jordan teased even though he absolutely loved anything Mia wore.

"And I didn't know you owned anything that didn't make you look like you had a stick in your ass twenty-four-seven," Mia teased, admiring how a little change in attire could help her better appreciate his build and personality.

"Well, now I'm less likely to get mugged. It's a win-win really."

"Whatever," Mia laughed, rolling her eyes. "Come. I want to show you the spot."

The two walked through the park, telling stories of fun and weird things that happened at school. Jordan bought them two ice cream cones while Mia continued to lead them to the spot she mentioned earlier. Their occasional laughs could be heard with the laughs and banter of other people in the park. The early evening wind rustled through the trees as they finally found a row of benches facing a large open field. The picnickers had already packed up and left, and soon the voices of anyone else who was enjoying their time at the park faded away. The pole lights around the park lit up as the two sat down on a bench below a tree and faced the field.

"Ice cream is so cliché. We should have gotten Pizzas or something," Jordan said, licking his dark chocolate scoop.

"Or burgers. Oh, you know they can deep fry ice cream too, right? How about ice cream burgers," Mia laughed, licking her mint chocolate chip scoop.

"I mean the cart was on wheels. I could just get you to distract the owner with a little womanly charm and I'd drive that thing into some alley."

"Then we can get any flavor we want!"

"No, so we can resell them all."

"Oh, sneaky," Mia said with a purr in her voice. The two laughed for a minute at their banter. It was silly, it was pointless, but it felt good. It was the kind of conversation one could only have with someone just as stupid or fun-loving as the other. Mia's laugh tightened into a smile, which then tightened into a frown. She took another lick of her scoop and looked at the field.

"Dad and I used to train here. We'd train here before school and we'd even train on weekends. He told me that there are so many other ways to pay for something you want than money. And at the time, all I had was him and the body I've trained since I was ten," she said softly.

"Funny enough, you didn't like me back then, did you?" Jordan said, smiling at Mia as she gazed ahead.

"It's not that I didn't like you, it's that I didn't want anything to do with a teacher."

"Why not?"

"They told me some pretty messed up shit when I was a kid. I'd ask for help and they'd just get frustrated, and when I couldn't do my homework, they'd blame dad. But he was too busy working to even -- and mom was..."

"This is your last year. Next year you'll be going to college and the professors there are pretty much like me."

"Old?" Mia teased.

"Cool, and laid back," Jordan said, grinning as if he was in a toothpaste commercial.

Mia rolled her eyes and laughed. "That's the problem. We don't know if that's even going to be a thing."

"Mia, I told you I'd..."

"Yeah. And you told that to Terr-- Ms. Gray. When you said that to her it actually meant a lot to me. Not just about you looking out for dad and mom, but how you told her you'd keep looking out for me even if it got you in trouble. I want to get this going and finally stop being that kid teachers look down on, but I don't want that if it means being a burden to you," Mia explained, her lips dropping like the drips at the edge of her cone.

Jordan looked at Mia as she shook her head slowly. He knew all too well what was going on in her mind and wanted to soothe that wound of thought before it got worse.

"Your father and I had an honor code. We knew we were imperfect, but somehow, he seemed to have all the talents I lacked and vice versa. So naturally, when he fucked up, I would come to the rescue, and when he did, so did I. I guess I was lucky at the time to actually have my parents, but he was more family to me than them. Not once did he feel like a burden to me. With family, it's not a system of 'give and take' or getting even. It's more like becoming a part of someone's life and even putting your own ass on the line if it means saving theirs," Jordan explained calmly.

Mia turned to him as he spoke and smiled, nodding along slowly.

"You know, for once you actually sounded like an adult," Mia said.

Jordan might have looked like the exact opposite, but he was just like her father in almost every other way.

"When I saw you running your ass off during practice, I told myself 'that's one girl to have on your team during a zombie apocalypse'," Jordan said with a wink.

Mia laughed, covering the blush of her right cheek with her ice cream cone.

"You looked so determined. Then everything happened and I ended up living with one of the most fun, strong, and dare I say sexy young women I've ever met. I couldn't do anything about your dad's death and I'm not going to let that happen to you. Terra and God himself could send the army after me, but I'm not losing you without a fight."

Mia's blush was undeniable, even in the darkening light. She eventually gave up trying to hide it. "Would you still be willing to fight for a -- camgirl?" Mia said, finally admitting what she believed was a tightly kept secret.

Jordan didn't bother to act baffled, although he was surprised that she told him in public of all places. "I'm guessing that's what got the car fixed?"

What? Why isn't he freaking out? Is he seriously cool with this? Mia thought.

"Yeah..." she replied.

"Is this camgirl being safe and not giving out any personal information?"

"Of course. I swear! I just found this site one day while I was looking for jobs and... It seemed like something that I could do at home. I thought you'd be a lot more upset," Mia chuckled nervously.

"Why? As long as you're being safe. Plus, you get to feel good on the job. Of course, I'd want that for my babygirl."

"Really? You really enjoy me feeling good so much that you don't mind?"

"I don't know if I ever told you this before, but I'm addicted to making sure the women of my life are satisfied," Jordan whispered, taking a lick from Mia's cone.

Jordan's words sent a chill down Mia's spine colder than the evening wind. She watched as Jordan licked her scoop with a smile and she smiled nervously in return. The way her body shivered when she was burning with lust began happening again. When Jordan pulled away from the cone, Mia looked deeply into his brown eyes.

"Prove it to me," she said with a gasp.

Jordan smiled, tossing his ice cream cone into a nearby bin.

"Stand up," Jordan said.

Mia tilted her head, smiled and did as she was told.

"What now?" she asked with a hand on her hip.

Jordan used the spot were Mia was sitting to lay his back down flat. Wrapping one hand around his stomach, he looked at Mia.

"Take off your panties," Jordan said.

Mia blinked her eyes frantically in surprise as she dropped her ice cream.

"What? What did you say? What if someone sees?" she asked nervously with a hand clutching at the neckline of her dress.

"Don't make me repeat myself," Jordan rasped, looking at Mia with stern eyes.

He was being playful with his demand, but it was one he expected her to follow. Mia gasped at the sound of his voice; she loved the idea of him making her do whatever he liked. She had no reason to disobey; in fact, she felt a guilty pleasure in Jordan's dominant gesture.

"Yes, Daddy," Mia responded, removing her panties within three seconds. She didn't bother to tease or pull them down slowly, but she did as she was told.

"Good girl," Jordan said with a smile, tapping his cheek. "Come sit."

Mia was thrilled at the idea of showing Jordan the pussy she had rubbed and fingered every night for a month, and Jordan was even happier to finally gaze upon it. She climbed on top of him with her knees on the bench, straddling his chest and slowly moving her hips up to his face. She didn't rush and didn't take her time either, but enjoyed the feeling of her wet lips gliding along his chest. She froze when her hips were at his neck.

Why am I being reluctant? Just show him. I almost squirted the other day in front of guys I haven't even met, but I can't show my Daddy? Girl get your priorities straight, she thought.

After taking a deep breath, she moved forward just enough to hover hips over Jordan's eyes. Jordan groaned as Mia slid against his chest and, even in the limited light, saw the glistening, golden lips of his babygirl. The plump barriers shielded a tender core of soft, glistening pink. Before he could speak, two drops of Mia's honey kissed his upper lip and nose.

"Do you like it?" Mia asked.

"It's perfect," Jordan whispered. He stretched his lips to kiss the right lip of her outer labia lovingly. Mia shivered at that simple touch, sending three more drops of honey to Jordan's smiling lips. "Do you ever squirt for your audience?" Jordan teased.

"I wish I could," Mia admitted quietly. There was disappointment as well as embarrassment in her voice. "I don't know how."

"I'll show you," Jordan insisted, using his hands to push Mia upward slightly. Every mechanism and tool he needed to make her lose her mind was right in front of him. He stared at them for a moment, partly because he was enjoying the view and also wondering where to start the fun. He gazed at her clit; a cute and dazzling pink pearl. While he used his left hand to support Mia's hips, he grazed the fingertips of his right on the tempting knob. "Have you been making use of this?"

"Mmm! It's my favorite," Mia whispered, breathing heavily between words.

Jordan's touches were so simple, but the finesse and precision of his movements set Mia's hips on fire. Jordan grazed the entrance of Mia's pussy with two of his thick fingers, knowing his little girl wasn't foreign to this kind of feeling. However, while she might have been very familiar with the action, never had she experienced anything but her small fingers. The anticipation was driving her mad and forced her to start rolling her hips slowly.

"Have you found it yet?" Jordan said, pushing his fingers through the flooded entrance.

"Daddy. Oh!" Mia shouted at the feeling of his fingers prying half their length into her. "F-found what?"

His fingers are so fucking big, Mia thought.

Jordan's pulled and twisted his fingertips, reaching something he usually had no trouble locating. He smiled once he felt a soft, spongy texture amidst the warm wet walls of Mia's pussy.

"Found it," Jordan warned with a smile.

He turned his fingertips to the special spot, curling his fingers around it before pulling his fingertips back and forth.

"W-what? Daddy what? What the fu-- Mmm!" Mia moaned loudly. She had no idea how Jordan did whatever it was he just did, but she felt something swirl through her pelvic area like never before. "How are you -- mmm. Fuck!"

Is that what a G-spot is? Fuck, he's good. I didn't even know it was there, Mia thought.

"Language, baby," Jordan teased, hastening the speed of his fingers.

Jordan lowered Mia's hips just enough for his lips to join in on the fun. The hairs of his beard tickled the underside of Mia's ass while he sucked and pulled through the juices his fingers would scoop out. He rubbed his soaked nose along the swollen tip of Mia's pink knob and wiggled the tip of his tongue along her lips, stroking them with a four-beat lick technique he had only ever used on one other woman.

His fingers, tongue, nose, breaths, speed, and finesse were too much for Mia's body to process. She couldn't keep up with so many incredible feelings at once and fell back onto Jordan's lap. Her hips couldn't stay still under the pressure building inside her, but Jordan kept digging, licking and playing with his little girl's wet treat.

"Fuck! I'm sorry, I know I keep saying it but, fuck -- fuck -- fuck! You're so deep! Your fingers are so fucking thick! I'm so sorry," she squealed.

As he continued, Mia's hips bucked and writhed. Jordan wrapped a hand around her to keep her still while he continued to taste the warm and sticky juice he couldn't seem to get enough of.

"What -- what is this? I think I'm gonna pee. Daddy, I have to pee! Fuck! Be careful! Mmm! Oh! Please, Daddy, don't let me pee on you!" Mia screamed. If there was anyone else in the park, they definitely heard every word she said.

"Sh... It's okay. Just let it out. Cum for Daddy, okay?" Jordan said, sneaking words between licks.

"Are, you? Ooh! Sure?"

"Now," Jordan commanded, spanking her right ass cheek with an echoing force. The soft meat of her ass jiggled wildly in his grip.

As if on cue, Mia's body obeyed that very command. Her orgasm ripped through her body from the tip of her head to the curling toes of her feet a hundred times a second.

"I'm cumming! Daddy, I'm cumming for you! I'm fucking gushing for you!" Mia announced.

She bucked her hips into the air and sprayed over a half-cup of juices all over Jordan's face and a fourth of the entire bench. Drips fell from the front of her soaked dress, her thighs and her calves. Jordan smiled as he licked the mixture of honey and lust around his mouth, enjoying the feeling of Mia's trembling butt melting around his chin.

"Works every time," Jordan teased with another slap to Mia's ass.

Mia held her forearm over her face as she panted, smiling at Jordan's comment.

"You're such a show-off," she laughed, her eyes fluttering as she began to control her breathing. "You're dangerous, Daddy. And I love it so much. Can you make me feel like that again sometime? I don't know what you did but -- wow."

"Anytime you want," Jordan replied, kissing along her soaked thighs.

"Mmm," Mia moaned, shuddering upon feeling Jordan's lips graze the sensitive skin. "So, is this how it's going to be? Making each other feel good back and forth until we die?"

"Sounds like a plan," Jordan said in a low, loving voice.

Mia giggled and smiled, reaching down to the sides of Jordan's chest.

"It sounds fucking perfect," she whispered. She gripped the material of his jacket in her fingers, gazing into the sky as a single star appeared beyond the leaves of the tree above. "I love you, Daddy."

1...34567...9