New Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is your punishment," he whispered, leaning in to kiss her on the back. He slapped the spot he had kissed and Mia let out a hiss. "What did we learn?"

"Mmm," Mia groaned from the tingling pleasure mixed in with the pain. "Never to disobey you, Daddy. I'm so sorry. I'm so -- so sorry. Please don't stop fucking me."

Jordan spanked her ass once more, firmly grasping onto it when it was done jiggling.

"Bad girls don't get to make demands," he whispered.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," Mia pleaded frantically. She breathed heavily under Jordan's control and loved it almost as much as she loved being fucked.

"Who do you belong to," Jordan said, squeezing the melting flesh of her ass in his palm.

"You, Daddy. I belong to you. My ass, my pussy, my tits... It's all yours."

"Even this?" Jordan teased, swirling a finger into the squeezing ring of her asshole.

"Mmm! Yes! Everything. My whole body belongs to you. Use me however you want."

"You're my little slut."

"I'm Daddy's little slut."

"And you're going to obey his every command."

"I'm going to obey Daddy's every command."

"From now on, you're going to be his personal fucktoy."

"I'm Daddy's personal fucktoy, to use whenever he wants," Mia moaned, responding to every command Jordan made. She loved the idea of being used and Jordan loved the idea of using her. While there was a commanding authority in Jordan's voice, his dominant nature also made him want to protect and serve Mia's pleasures.

"That's my good girl," Jordan whispered, stoking the dip between the firm muscles of Mia's back. "Do you want a reward?"

"Yes!" Mia shouted, shivering at the thought. "Yes, please, Daddy."

"What would you like?"

"I..." she whispered as her cheeks flushed red. "I want to cum."

"What was that?" Jordan asked in a voice that said 'speak up'.

"I want to cum, Daddy!" she yelled. "I want you to fuck me until I cum. Please, fuck your little slut. I'll be a good girl and take it. Please, Daddy."

"As you wish, babygirl," Jordan whispered with a smile.

"Thank you so much," Mia said.

Mia gasped when Jordan pressed a hand against her shoulders and forced her chest into the bed. He positioned her ass up -- face down. She gripped tightly onto her bedsheets in anticipation, waving her butt teasingly. Jordan wasted no time pushing himself all the way back in. The sudden sensation made Mia truly feel like she was being impaled. She relaxed as he paused, holding himself deep inside her. He gripped the moldable flesh of her ass tightly as he began to thrust down and into his little girl, wanting to give her exactly what she asked for.

"Yes! Thank you, Daddy. Thank you -- thank you -- thank you," she moaned, repeating her gratitude. She loved the shaking feeling under her stomach as he struck his rod deep into her.

"Shit, Babygirl. You really are a slut, aren't you? Are you thanking me for fucking you?" Jordan groaned. The hot, drenched texture of Mia's walls, snuggly wrapping around every inch of Jordan's shaft massaged his tip with a firm grip.

"Of course. I love it when you fuck me. Mmm! I'm a slut, but I'm your slut. Your personal slut. Your cock is the only one I... Ah! Daddy!"

Mia's slutty speech caused Jordan to hammer down into his little girl harder than he ever had before. He let go of anything that was holding him back from fucking the shit out of her. He felt his cock swell under the command of his balls which desperately needed to release. "Cum with Daddy, baby. I'm almost there," he warned.

"Yes! Yes! Cum inside me. I want to feel you fill me up."

"As you wish," Jordan responded.

Their thighs slapped forcefully, drowning the sound of the flurrying chat messages the two had completely forgotten about. There was a mutual surge of energy that caused the two to stop in place. Jordan held himself deep inside Mia after one final thrust. They both screamed, releasing a tremendous amount of love which mixed into a pot of sticky and warm honey. The release was exhausting and nearly knocked both Mia and Jordan off balance. Jordan pulled out of Mia slowly, slapping her ass as she fell on her side. Her eyes were wide open and her chin was covered in drool. She panted like a puppy as she tried to catch her breath. Warm white cream began to creep out of Mia's freshly pounded cunt and slowly run down a river on her thighs.

"You weren't -- kidding," Mia panted, with a giggle. "Fuck. That was so intense. I love you so much. I can't believe we did that." Mia laughed as she looked at the camera. "Pay up, boys," she teased.

She was taken aback when she felt someone lift her left leg into the air while she laid on her side.

"H-huh? Daddy?" she stuttered. Jordan wrapped his arm around her leg and placed her foot on his shoulder. Her pussy was once again bare and ready for the taking, but Mia wasn't warned at all. He angled himself and thrust his already stiff cock back into her. It wasn't long before he resumed his usual ball slapping rhythm. "How are you so hard? Daddy! Oh, fuck."

"You want me to stop?"

"Don't you dare fucking stop. Fuck me until I can't take it anymore," she begged. And so, he did. They spent the next hour fucking roughly, slowly, at the edge of the bed, against a wall, and on the floor. Mia's adoring audience definitely 'paid up'; in fact, the two made over twenty thousand dollars. They followed the requests of their viewers and threw their own fun into the mix. Mia and Jordan finally got what they both wanted; the absolute freedom to completely enjoy each other's bodies and make the other feel good. They became just as addicted to satisfying the other as they were with satisfying themselves.

Mia begged for a break after the show, but her mistake was sleeping in the same bed with Jordan that night. The two were up until four in the morning fucking like animals with seemingly endless stamina. Anyone close enough to the house would be able to hear the constant sounds of slapping, spanking, gagging, moaning and screaming. When Mia passed out from baring more orgasms than her conscious body could handle, and Jordan followed her request of fucking her while she slept. He stroked her hair and kissed her cheek while he did. Upon relieving his final load for the morning, he hugged his sleeping princess and gasped. "Good night, babygirl," he whispered, stroking her tender forehead.

Chapter 4: A Family Pet

Mia hummed happily as she finished washing the last plate in the kitchen sink. She turned off the tap and took a deep breath of the spring afternoon air the kitchen window delivered. The sound of a car parking along the road caught her attention as she dried her hands in a towel. She smiled when she saw Jordan exit, straightening her dress as she looked at her reflection on a nearby spoon.

"I hope I don't look that round," she mumbled, walking to the front door.

The floors and walls were cleaner than they had ever been. It felt like she was living a new life in a new house when in reality nothing had changed for the two aside from their love for each other. She smiled at the hard work they put into the home and sighed happily when she thought of their future together. The door swung open before Mia could open it, and in came Jordan, walking slowly through the frame. Mia put on a bright smile and bounced on the spot upon his arrival.

"You're back!" she cheered. But something was wrong; Jordan wasn't returning that same level of energy. In fact, the frown on his face was infectious and darkened the brightly lit room. Mia slowly walked up to Jordan and placed a hand on his cheek. Jordan lifted his slouched head and looked into Mia's concerned eyes. "Daddy, what's wrong?"

Jordan twisted his lips and exhaled deeply, shaking his head.

"No, did they...?"

"Yeah, 'suspended until further notice' they say. But we both know why," Jordan sighed. He wrapped his hand around Mia's and smiled before kissing her on the forehead. He breathed deeply, drawing in as much of her scent as he could before walking away. He sat on his kitchen chair which was turned toward the door. "It's not looking good, babygirl."

Mia's heart sank when she saw Jordan's darkened expression. She wanted to believe that Jordan meant everything he said when he mentioned doing whatever it took to protect their home, but she didn't feel like waiting to see how much he could take. He was depressed when she first moved in, but his face spoke an entirely different volume of stress. She slowly walked up to him while the opened front door brought a gust of wind that tickled her cream-colored short dress. She turned around and sat on his left leg, bouncing twice before settling her back against his chest.

"It's a lot harder than we thought, huh? Keeping our family together. I wonder if other families have to go through this," she whispered, stroking Jordan's leg.

"Maybe worse, maybe better. The only thing I care about right now is what's going to happen to you," Jordan sighed, nuzzling his chin through Mia's loose hair.

"You make it sound like I'm going to run away."

"You heard Terra. If she has her way... Sometimes I just wonder if this is sort of how it's 'supposed' to be. My parents died a while back, my wife didn't want to have kids, she left, your father left, and now..." Jordan whispered, shaking his head.

"Shh," Mia whispered sweetly, placing a finger on Jordan's lips. "I'm not going anywhere. They can't take me. I'm way too old to put in an orphanage."

"Mia, that's..."

"You told me you were going to fight. Do you think I'm not going to fight too? I might be your little girl but I can kick ass when I'm ready," Mia said with a wink.

"I know you want to, babygirl. But how am I supposed to take care of you?"

"You're always so focused on that, Daddy. A man I love once told me that it's not about getting even. It's about putting your ass on the line; mutually, of course. That's the family we have. That's the family I want," Mia whispered as she massaged Jordan's chest.

Jordan chuckled and gave Mia a long and loving kiss on the back of her head. "So, you're gonna use my own words as ammo, huh?"

"Pretty much," Mia teased.

"Just you and me?"

"Just me and you."

"Just us," Jordan whispered.

"Just us, Daddy. I'll take care of you," Mia whispered.

Jordan smiled and took another deep breath of Mia's tropical scent. He looked down at her shoulders and realized she was wearing a dress he had never seen before.

"Did you wear that for me?" he teased.

"You really think you're that special, huh?" Mia whispered, kissing him on the chin. "Of course, I wore it for you. Do you like it?"

"You pick the perfect colors," Jordan whispered, wrapping his hands around Mia's waist.

Mia loved the slow sensation of being wrapped in his hold. She leaned back and the two's bodies melted together under a warm lamp of love. A 'ding' was heard from the oven, awakening Mia who had almost fallen asleep in Jordan's warm embrace.

"Oh! It's done," she said.

"You cooked? I see you cleaned, too," he praised. "You really didn't have to, babygirl."

"Yeah and I almost didn't. I couldn't even walk this morning for hours thanks to someone," Mia teased with a wink. "Five times... Are you kidding me?"

"Would've gone for seven, but someone fell asleep."

"Well, excuse me for cumming more times than I thought was humanly possible. Taking your dick is a lot of work."

"And you do a great job," Jordan rasped, kissing Mia's neck.

"Gee, thanks," Mia replied sarcastically with a laugh. "I'm just getting everything ready so that when Terra comes she can't say we live like animals."

"Well, damn. You thought of everything."

"I'm not stupid. I just have shit grades," Mia laughed.

"If you say so," Jordan whispered, stroking Mia's hair.

As stressful as his day was, it all seemed to vanish in that instant. It was a seemingly magic effect Mia had. If his mind were a ball of frigid snow, Mia's voice, smell, touch, and smile would melt it into a puddle; hell, it'd probably evaporate altogether. Mia stood up to finish up her cooking, but Jordan didn't seem to agree. He pulled her back down onto his lap with a commanding force. Mia gasped, feeling Jordan's warm breath rush through her hair once more. She knew that trying to get up again would be pointless.

"Daddy, it's gonna burn I need to..."

"I'm burning, too," Jordan teased, running his hands down to the trim of Mia's dress.

"Hey... Hey, wait. Let me just clean up first! Mmm," Mia pleaded. Her resistance began to melt when she felt Jordan's fingers sink into her thighs. "Mmm. But really. I need to go get dinner ready. I don't want it to burn. It needs me."

"I need you," Jordan whispered, biting and pulling a portion of Mia's hair.

"You're convincing, I'll give you that," Mia laughed, removing Jordan's hands from her dress. She wasn't trying to stop him, she wanted to do it herself. She wiggled as she sat, pulling up the rest of her dress to her waist. "I'll save you the trouble."

"Good girl," Jordan laughed. "I'm guessing you'd want a reward?"

"You know I love those."

"Well, I'm gonna make you work for it this time."

"Hold up. So, you got me like this and you aren't even going to take responsibility? That's so not fair!" Mia laughed, pounding her fist again Jordan's thigh.

"Well, I can give you a choice," Jordan said, lifting Mia from his lap. He reached down, buttoned his grey pants and slithered out one of Mia's favorite tools. He sat her back down and cradled the shaft between her soft buns. "Either you go take of dinner, or you can take care of me."

"That's not fair," Mia repeated. She had to choose between two different meals, one that could spoil after a few hours and one that she had access to almost any time she wanted. You can guess which one she picked. "Fine, I'll take care of you," she whispered, pushing the bottom fabric of her white lace panties to the side. "You're lucky I love you so much. So just relax, and let me do all the work, okay?"

"Then get to work," Jordan whispered. He spanked Mia's ass and cupped a handful of it tightly; a gesture that said 'hurry up'.

"Mmm. Do it again," Mia moaned. "Please, hit me again."

"So, it that how I'm going to get this machine started?" Jordan teased. He carried out Mia's request, spanking both cheeks at once.

"Harder, please, Daddy."

"Your ass is still red from this morning."

"I don't care. Please, hurt me. It hurts so good when you do it," Mia begged. Jordan bent Mia over as she sat on his lap, alternating spanks between each of her cheeks. Each one became more forceful, but which each slap Jordan was sure to give them an occasional squeeze or simply appreciate the quaking motion of her soft skin. "Ow! Just like that, Da--. Ow!"

Jordan pulled Mia up seated and kissed her neck, massaging her butt as her cheeks wedged the length of his cock. "Who taught you to be this naughty?" he whispered.

"I literally saw you in the shower one time when I just moved in and that was it. I put my fingers to work daily. Poor things," Mia teased.

She turned her head and held Jordan's cheek with the same fingers she'd please herself with nightly, planting a series of kisses from his chin to his cheek. When their lips were close enough, they both pecked at each other. Once... twice... and upon the third, their tongues invited each other for a heated dance between their lips. Drool slithered between their lips onto Mia's shoulders as they thoroughly explored each other's mouths. Three minutes later, Mia gasped as they pulled away.

"I. Um. Okay. Uh. Wow. I almost couldn't breathe," Mia laughed, licking her bottom lip.

"So, it's peach-flavored today, huh?" Jordan teased, savoring the taste of Mia's lip gloss.

"Tomorrow it'll be cookies and cream. Oh, and don't go telling anyone that I wear that stuff at home," Mia said. "Well now that you've had your dinner. Let me properly take care of you." Mia positioned herself between both of Jordan's legs as he spread them. She lifted herself and grabbed the tip of Jordan's cock with her index and middle fingers. "I need actually need to mentally prepare before doing this," she laughed.

Mia squeezed the spongey flesh of Jordan's tip and took a deep breath. Jordan smiled as he did nothing else. He put his hands behind his head and sank into his seat, like a king whose servant did everything for them. Mia chuckled at him but knew he expected her to properly take care of her Daddy. She lowered herself and rubbed the tip against her drenched lips, sending several drips spiraling around the shaft to the base.

Come on, Mia. It's no big deal. We fucked for hours last night, you should be used to it, Mia thought.

After a deep breath and mustering up all the courage she could, she sat down as quickly as she could. Jordan's cock burrowed quickly through the warm walls until their thighs clashed.

"Fuck!" Mia shouted, both from pleasure and pain. She may have gone down a bit too quickly, but she was glad to get the hardest part over with. "Bad idea," she laughed as she trembled.

Jordan felt a different surge of pleasure with each inch she covered, and the fact that she covered the whole thing in less than a second caused him to groan out loud.

"Don't hurt yourself," he whispered.

"You know I love it when you hurt me," Mia whispered. She placed either hand on Jordan's thighs to support herself, slowly pulling herself back up. "Ooh," she whispered. The stretching sensation was something both of them became addicted to; it was intoxicating. It was as if having anything slither through Mia's lips was enough to press the button within her that activated her inner slut. Mia lowered herself once more, then raised, then lowered, then raised. She used both her hands and her knees to lift her even more quickly. She started with a slow rhythm which accelerated each time she heard her ass slap against Jordan's thigh. "I fucking love that sound."

She showed Jordan just how much she loved it by hammering herself onto him. The sounds weren't as quick as when Jordan was in control, but they were firm and loud. "You like it when I fuck myself on your cock, don't you?"

Jordan smiled as he leaned to the side, nonchalantly supporting his head with bent fingers. "I'm just happy to be here," Jordan teased.

Mia made a brief laugh before resuming the melodious song of her moans, which peaked each time she sank to the bottom. It was a song that always seemed to make Jordan close his eyes and enjoy; it was sweet, sexy and loud.

"Daddy. Mmm! The door's still... Fuck. The door's still open," Mia warned.

Jordan used his free hand to spank Mia while she was making a return trip downward.

"Focus," Jordan whispered.

"Yes, Daddy," she replied, continuing to ride as fast as she could. The athletic strength in her knees made it easy to keep her movements strong. She rose high until Jordan almost slipped out, and slammed back down. "Am I -- making you feel good?" Mia panted.

"You're doing an excellent job, babygirl," Jordan whispered. "If you keep doing a good job, I'll reward you all myself later. Maybe I'll tie your hands behind your back like last time?"

"Yes! Yes, please. Can you put the dildo in my mouth, too?" Mia begged.

"What about a vibe?"

"Did you buy one? I'd love that! Put it in my ass while you fuck me, please, Daddy."

"You heard her," Jordan said, speaking up loudly. Mia was confused, Jordan was speaking as if there was someone else in the room, but the only sounds she heard was the gentle spring wind and her drenched cunt attacking the base of Jordan's cock. From the open doorway emerged a figure who had been hiding on the side. Mia, froze as she went down; she was struck with fear, confusion, and embarrassment.

Terra gazed at Mia through the glistening frame of her glasses. She maintained her traditional, professional pose; an upright posture with her legs together, and her hands together below her waist. However, her hands may have been in that position for an entirely different reason. She wore a grey suit and pencil skirt over an open, white, fill neck shirt. Her tall black heels and broach definitely portrayed the type of woman she wanted to come across as. However, she didn't seem as stuck up and prideful as usual; in fact, she said nothing at all.

1...456789