New Dirty Suit

Story Info
A synthetic virus experiment spirals out of control.
2.9k words
4.52
5.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 0

-----

A white square box sat before Elena on the room desk. Screen modules clicked alive, gently glowing. After triple-checking the basic reproduction numbers for the synthetic mRNA, the risk was...acceptable. Five years ago, Elena couldn't even believe herself when Blyzz hand delivered their grant offer.

"For top marks for this year's class in molecular biology engineering, it's a long-term investment," the Director smiled smoking real tobacco, a true luxury from the old days. The night filled with big words like "carte blanche," "enhancement future," and "genius-tier" mingled with more booze.

Now after all the high expectations, blown budgets, and clinical trial delays, it had arrived.

Elena snapped on some lab gloves. She slid the lid off. A pair of white silk hand gloves. As she held up one glove, its simple white fiber gave a willowing sheen, almost as if it were moving in the light. But any real scientist worth their chops had to know for sure if it worked, and she scribbled another note to her journal.

"I am wearing only a plain white top shirt. Brand is Samawall!" Calculations suggested a few hours of exposure should be fine.

Elena stepped away from the desk to strip down to just her top. At 5'5", her long dark hair with natural curls framed B-sized cups, but her best assets were curvy hips and butt. The apartment turbine heating wasn't on, but it still felt warm. As she threw out her lab gloves, Elena took deep breathes, then aloud declared, "In the name of science." Alone, stepping on a new frontier, a timid hand reached out.

Touching the gloves felt luxurious, normal! There was a sigh of relief and a smile. It felt silly to waste all that time and money searching the Compounds for real silk, but this milestone called for such a special occasion. The clock starts upon contact. Maybe it was her eyes playing tricks, but it almost seemed like the gloves jumped onto her hands.

A perfect fit. Elena tried calculating an exposure curve when she started chewing her lower lip, skin getting flushed. In a trance, she felt a hand under her fitted top toying with both taunt, hard nipples. When did I last have quality time with myself? Mm, I'm burning up...Spreading her juicy vulva folds, the silk fingers felt like someone else. Like a real cock, slipping and sliding in and out. Elena lost count of how many times she came because after the first orgasm, she blacked out.

Day 1

-----

Elena opened her eyes, blinked, while laying in bed. Shit, I left them on, didn't I? In a panic, she whipped the gloves off back into the box. Still flushed, her throat and pussy were sore. Retracing her steps, she opened her journal to read any notes she might've left.

"I am wearing only a plain white top shirt. Brand is Samawall! Also, a black vintage stretch choker and sheer pony fishnet thong, no brands." Nothing else. Elena felt a surge of confusion and curiosity on why she chose such slutty underwear...She closed her eyes, ashamed using such a word to describe herself. I am a professional micro-bio eng working in the largest pharmaceutical conglomerate!

So who was that in the mirror? The chic choker accentuated her neck length. Cupping her new breasts, her chest was huge. The snug fishnet thong (it's a G-String, face it girl) barely covered her pussy. Just walking around she twitched every time the silk fabric rubbed against her swollen clit. This was unproductive.

Writing, "Woke up very aroused." Writing, "aroused," she felt more blood rushing to her chest. Think, think.

"Breasts are enlarged (C+ cup now?) due to hormonal response, noticeable changes to epidermis hydration." Gulping down her desk water jug, Elena stuck her left wrist in a Medi-grade scanner. "Normal vitals. Found massive discharge of ejaculate/cervical fluid in sleeping area, monitor closely." It felt silly and naughty documenting her orgasms and squirting. Nothing to be ashamed of, it's just Elena never squirted during climax before. An interesting side effect. She kept the choker and the thong on beneath her Blyzz uniform biosuit as fun souvenirs.

The forensics report later would indicate overnight viral exposures led to Patient Zero's rapid descent. Early-stage morphing of tonsil glands into hyper-erogenous tissue. Loss of cervical fluid control to keep the host in constant arousal. Override libido to control the host's other Maslow needs. The memory displacements would suggest gradual changes to turn Elena into a living semen vampire.

She couldn't feel her choker releasing dopamine when she thought of taking someone home. All Elena could focus on was getting back home to try the gloves on again.

Day 2

-----

It was a wild wet dream, like one of those old "big black cock" porn scenes. Elena was in an aircar, some man grabbed her hair, forcing her down his metal rod. As he began skull fucking her mouth, it felt strange. Almost like his dick was shocking her clit every time it hit the back of her throat.

As he yelped, Elena braced for the massive explosion. Salty but sweet, warm semen flooded her mouth and throat. Swallowing as fast as she could, Elena's nostrils burned as semen oozed out of her nose and lip corners. She opened her eyes, only to gaze at a faceless head.

Elena woke up hazy, back in her room. She turned to yesterday's notebook scrawls. The only thing legible was "Orgasms = Blackouts???" They were happening more frequently. She looked down, and her gloves were still on. "Fuck." How long? And they...changed? Long length black silk gloves up to her elbows.

Moving bedside to take off the prototype, she let out a surprised moan. Something was inside her. Click! Click! heavy heels. Eyes widening, Elena stared down at black open toe pumps towering over six-inch stiletto heels on both feet, her long legs encased in silk black stockings and matching embroidered garter belt clips. Elena's glowing tits were crushed inside a black strappy demi bra.

She crossed her legs, exposing Christian Louboutin red bottoms, a vintage throwback design! I slept in these? Fugue daydreams of shopping at lingerie and sex toy boutiques came to her. Funny, she had forgotten what she bought at all.

Wincing, Elena reached down between her ass cheeks and felt the flat, flared base of a glass anal plug. When did I ever wear ass plugs? Her choker ringed its Pavlov's bell, flooding her with more dopamine. Elena's mind flashed a fake memory when she found Mother's anal plug. It was made with the same slender borosilicate glass, she kept it for a while, making sure Mother didn't notice it missing. On boring nights, she'd train herself how to orgasm from anal. The enemas were fun.

Elena closed her eyes, heart pounding. This is too much! I'm late for work! She bent over, racked with hot shudders thinking about going to the lab dressed like this.

Then her mind recalled a pleasure club bathroom stall. The grimy beige walls were covered in penises and gang graffiti. She was sitting on the toilet, no, reverse cowgirl riding someone's dick. Dark eyes alit as Elena worked away running her tongue ring up and down the bottom of multiple cocks waiting to double-team her- WHAT.

Alarmed, Elena was surprised at how quick she was on high heels as she scrambled to the entrance mirror. A tongue stuck out with a shiny new barbell piercing with a stainless steel pink ball jewel. The hemolymph injections for fast healing worked! Elena had a new choker too: dazzling rhinestones outside covering a thick leather band, with a metal ring on the back. She couldn't feel any clasp openings.

Putting a chair down in front of the mirror, she sat down, breathless. Elena didn't understand her reflection or "memories." Now she looked like a high-class escort, a fuck doll. Why am I like this?... Without thinking, Elena gently started toying with the plug, pulling in and out of her asshole, her pudendal nerve endings shooting stars to her clit.

Ohhhhhh, my pussy...

Elena watched stocking thighs spread open with her legs draped on the chair arms. The gloved hands moved on their own to slide the flimsy bra and pull the tiny thong off to the side all in one smooth motion, exposing her dripping cunt and swollen breasts. Her mouth opened gasping, soft moans as Elena's fingers swirled into more extras: pierced nipples and clitoris, all with the same pink jewelry. That soft silk touch felt so erotic, a phantom forcing her into more extreme urges to feed.

Now the fingers were already inside her, curling upwards to Elena's G-spot. The other hand shoved more fingers into her mouth, choking her. Elena's flickering eyes began to water, her throat on fire, gagging over the moans.

It was after her anal plug began vibrating she lost it. Climaxing, Elena painted the mirror glass with spluttering jets of warm cum. The fluids dripped down together, forming a moving, liquid amoeba.

Make more of us. Slender fingers shoved themselves deeper making quick, squishing sounds. In the mirror, Elena watched herself still squirting, unable to stop gagging on her hand. Elena remembered how she always loved that.

Day 4

-----

David spared no expense for the Atrium suites. Las Vegas had shrunk to the New Strip, disease and the desert had stripped everything else away. He was surprised his sister pinged him out of the blue, to party, nonetheless. The highlight was tonight's costume dance party with DJ Willllezzz, Skrillex's granddaughter.

Elena went full platinum blonde hair. Though smiling, her eyes looked sad. Nervous, even. "Can you tell me what you think if I show you the costume I put together for tonight?"

"Sure, of course." "Okay, I'll be right back." As she left for the bathroom, David realized that was the first time Elena ever asked for fashion advice.

Now Elena was terrified standing before the bathroom mirror, shivering naked. It took all her energy to suppress sexual urges from breaking her. You did this to me. She was so hungry, denying herself cock cold turkey for over four hours, and she calls David? Pushing it all deep down only made it worse. Elena's crazy libido was slow roasting her insides, waiting for her to slip into depravity, like a slut degenerate she was. The wet dreams were growing longer and darker, more vivid.

Please, please don't make this do this, he's the only family I have left! Elena had crossed too many lines, fucking johns, orgies, even the pleasure club gang rapes, but she couldn't do this. Her mind kept playing back ghost memories, insisting she was always a cock-hungry slut- Elena couldn't think of the word, "slut," or "whore," without squirming her hips in agony. She shut her eyes, shaking her head. No please...this is wrong. Tears welled up on her face as she felt a thin trickle of shiny white precum emerge, trailing down her inner thigh. She angrily wiped it off.

Alien mastery asserted itself as viral pheromones rushed to her olfactory glands, turning them into overdrive. She could smell the cigarette vape, the old ecstasy powder on the floor. Then the smell of her own sex juices on her hand melted Elena's brain. The anal plug came alive, switching between vibrations and swirling circles. Groaning, drunk on the viral dopamine drips, her body sank to the floor, the anal plug clicking away on the tile marble. Distracted, she didn't notice the square box was open.

I can't fuck my brother! Suddenly her left hand went numb as tiny follicles pulled a shiny black latex glove onto her, latching itself to the host. That rubber smell...Elena looked down, mesmerized watching the cool latex merge with skin, stretching tight. It was always flawless, a perfect slut outfit made just for Elena.

Against her will, the gloved hand held down Elena's right wrist, letting the other long glove wrap itself, swallowing fingers whole like a rubbery snake, the prickling cold spreading. Her choker felt too tight, her body piercings heavy, her body orifices aching to be filled.

There was relief in surrender. Elena knew what would happen next. The virus unfolded its mutations in silence, steady and uncaring as if it could express such sentience. The luggage case was being unzipped, calmly laying out more infected goodies.

No! As the last of her original human DNA was turning, Elena broke through, gasping for air. "David." Surprised, a gloved hand covered her mouth. Her muffled words turned quiet. She heard the water sink turn on to hide the cacophony of greedy lips wrapping around deep throating fingers. Choking out sobbing, then the moans.

David looked up from his device. He thought he heard something, but then sink water started running. A bit later, the bathroom door lock clicked open.

When Elena strutted into the room, he first noticed the glossy all-black costume's latex halter open bust corset with a micro skirt and arm gloves. The corset's exquisite ribbing framed massive breasts in halter straps outlining rock-hard pierced nipples attached to a thick rhinestone leather choker. Under the painted-on microskirt, sheer fishnet garter belt straps held up matching mesh fishnet stockings. Her feet were decked out in ankle-high fuck-me bootie pumps on eight-inch heels. Did her eyes change color? Elena used to be so scrawny, now she smelled like sex and party.

Feeling the stare's heat, she broke the silence. "It's not too dorky right?" He thought for a moment. "If you're going to the costume party in that, it's a costume alright!" Laughing. Her airy laugh followed, and they sat next to one another on the single love couch for the pregame drinks. Smoothing her ultra-short skirt, sheer panties glistening, Elena took down her ponytail, letting her curls out.

After some chats and more shots, David couldn't believe how soft and electric Elena's skin felt on his leg. She had one leg over him, and every time she laughed or moved closer, her thigh would brush his boner. David felt horrified if she knew, it'd be so awkward. The savory scent of his precum made Elena dizzy. Her mouth started watering as her tongue puffed up.

"I'm sorry babe, but...I'm really buzzed from this tequila!" She squirmed and put one hand covering her crotch, the other on David's leg. "This is gonna sound weird, but like. I'm super. Horny."

Elena let "Horny" hang in the air until David recovered. "Oh?" he weakly mumbled, adjusting his trousers. "Why's that?" Her latex fingers traced circles on David's thigh.

An airy, light giggle. Elena, flushed, whispered, "Because I feel how hard your cock is...and I think that's because, you know (laughs), you like how I look and that's really hot." A cat smile spread across Elena's face as David ogled her unclipping her garter belts, then sliding the g-string down her legs. A sliver of precum stayed attached, stretching before breaking into wet spots on the couch. "David...is it okay if I masturbate now just to take the edge off before we go out?"

David was in total shock. She started panting, almost begging. "Please, David, can't you see how wet I am? I need it so bad...It'll be...our little secret...okay?" Elena was his sister, but his cock knew she was fucking hot and horny.

David barely croaked, "Sure..." when her fingers flew into her vagina, curling so hard she gasped in pain, then pleasure. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw David expose himself through the boxers, staring at her drenched pussy. Elena gently placed a hand on his pulsing cock, slowly stroking his shaft while fingering herself. Massaging his sensitive testicles, she spat on her hand, then rubbed the bottom of David's cock head with her thumb. He groaned as a shot of precum landed on Elena's gloves. She stopped petting, bringing her fingers up to her mouth, licking off the white drops, her eyes dark and large. Fingers were darting in out of her, their fast, ragged breathing bounced off the high ceiling walls.

"I just..." she threw one heel over, straddling him. "...want us to make each other..." Pussy lips were slow grinding on his shaft..."Feel good, is that wrong?" Elena looked down, his crotch was coated in her juices. "We'll just put it in for a minute okay...?"

"Elena, I need a condom first..." Her tight pussy walls stretched to wrap around his meat pole, sinking deeper. Elena moaned, "Mmmm oh, oh no...it'll just be for a minute!"

The last thing she remembered as the dark clouds covered her eyes and thoughts were the fucking noises, that's always stayed with her. Awful things Elena would never imagine.

"Ohhh...your cock feels go good..." *slap...slap...slap*

The room filled with staccato sounds of his balls slapping against her ass cheeks.

"Mm oh, yeah? You want to cum inside my tight twat you piece of shit??" *slap slap*

"Mmmm, yeah? You...*slap slap*. PIECE. OH OH OF *slapslapslapslap* OH SHIT DON'T STOP! SHOW ME WHAT A GOOD SLUT I'VE BEEN-MMMMMMMMM!!" When the faceless man's fingers went down her throat, Elena experienced the best orgasm of her life.

Day X_

From: Blyzz-UGS Joint Oversight Committee, representing the Board of Directors, to Shareholders

Dr. Elena K--- ID implant was last recorded on the southwest Reservations border before deactivating. We are working diligently with local military elements to secure the missing prototype and other intellectual properties as the manhunt continues.

As interim management continues with the research, despite the public backlash, our Board is dedicated to developing a new class of drugs with precise mechanisms of action aimed at bringing innovative therapies to consumers.

We are excited for what the future holds.