New Discoveries Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the floors were easy enough, with a few needing her to accomplish other, similar puzzles, and eventually she reached the floor that she believed was likely the second or third one above the ground level. That, unfortunately, was where her confidence ended as she saw the bandits, Blue and Purple standing on guard. They caught sight of Mya immediately, and were practically drooling with desire.

Not that Candi minded or anything. In fact, she was basically dying to finally have some good, mind-melting sex after the day she was having. So, she didn't really resist all that much as the two women trapped her between their soft, welcoming breasts and began to coo sweet things into her ears as they kissed her and stroked her a-and began to let their fingers explore around...

Candi didn't know exactly when it happened, but she eventually found herself on her back with one pretty girl between her legs, making Candi feel good, and another on her face, who Candi was making feel good. The whole thing was just so, so, so, so, so nice that she totally could've just stayed there forever. That kinda seemed like a bad idea, since she was supposed to be escaping and all, but how could anything be a bad idea with a tongue like that gliding between her legs like... like... um... Words weren't exactly coming to mind right now. Mostly because it was hard to think between the sensation on her pussy, and the voice from above that was filling her mind with such pretty, pretty thoughts.

"Thaaaat's right, cutie. Just relax and enjoy the ride. You're just too cute and docile to resist. You're just too much of a slut to do anything but what you're told. So relax and serve your purpose. Relax and make me feel sooo g-"

Candi's eyelids fluttered, but she blinked as the voice suddenly stopped with a squeak and the tasty pussy on her lips was suddenly torn away. Candi lifted her head to see Purple unconscious and sprawled out on the floor. A moment later, the big, strong shaft of a shortsword slammed into Blue's head. Candi whined as the licking between her legs stopped and the bandit went limp. She looked up and saw Elma there, breathing heavily and offering Candi her hand.

"Hey. Sorry it took so long."

"No problem!" Candi said, taking the hand and rising to her feet. "But I was, like, just about to get off! Could you... y'know... finish the job, please?" She smiled and leaned forward, clasping her hands together.

Elma furrowed her brow in confusion. "Candi?"

"Yep!" She giggled.

"But..." Elma made a quick circle around Candi to inspect her. "You're not wearing pink."

"Nope! Smart-me said I don't need it anymore... I think."

"Uh-huh..." Elma raised an eyebrow. "And... Can I speak with 'smart-you'?"

"Sure!"

Mya sighed, not wanting to look at Elma. "Just... don't say anything about it right now."

"Oh, I wouldn't dream of it." She was grinning. Luther Above, why did that, of all expressions, have to be the most comforting?

"We should move."

"Agreed." Elma grabbed Mya by the hand and they bolted.

After a few more flights of stairs and bypassing locked rooms with a pair of keys Elma had stolen, they merged outside the tower and quickly bustled down the road. Mya pointedly ignored the third bandit pleasuring herself outside the tower as they did so.

Once they drew close, Elma shouted for Vellen and their driver to get ready. The monk leaned to the side of the driver's bench, revealing his face. "Excellent, you're here."

"Were you not listening?" Elma barked. "We gotta go now before some very angry, very horny bandits come aft-"

"STOP!" A voice yelled from behind. Mya turned to see Rhiss thundering down the road after them, her eyes alight like two blood-red beacons. Mya cringed and tried to turn away, but found that she just... couldn't...

"I am not losing my spoils to a couple of dirty ingrates like you!" Rhiss fumed, stomping closer. "Come here NOW."

To Mya's horror, she found herself taking a step closer to the bandit captain. Even worse, Elma did too. It was like they were drawn to those eyes like iron shavings to a magnet. She just had to get closer to those twin pools of crimson beauty. Closer and closer and closer and-

A grey-robed figure cut off their line of sight from Rhiss, standing calmly before her. "I'm afraid I can't allow that to happen, miss."

Rhiss sneered, spitting to the side. "Monks."

Vellen laced his fingers together before him. "Perhaps we can come to some kind of agreement? I propose you let my friends leave and we do not inform any of the local authorities that you reside at this tower. This is a popular roadway and much can be gained in the long-term if you simply accept this loss in the short-term."

Rhiss let out a barking laugh. "Yeah, not happening, chief. I always get what I want."

Vellen said nothing. He just maintained his peaceful, yet resolute posture.

"Got nothing else to say?" Rhiss demanded.

"Those are the terms of my deal. Apologies, but I've been told it is unwise to bargain with bandits."

"Well your deal is shit."

Vellen sighed. "I know. It wasn't meant to be convincing. Only distracting."

A light click filled the air and Mya leaned around Vellen to see their driver standing behind Rhiss with a... a firearm of all things pointed at her head. Mya would have never expected a backwater continent like this to have that level of technology.

"You know what I love about Westry, lady?" the driver said. "They got nice toys like this one. Technically, I should be dead for taking it out of their territory, but eh." He shrugged. "One little twitch of my finger and your head explodes. Sound worth it to you?"

Rhiss glared at Vellen, her eyes having returned to normal. "...No."

"Good. We'll be going now." The driver slowly walked back to the carriage, his gun remaining trained on the bandit captain. He motioned for the others to follow and Vellen quickly helped Mya and Elma back into the coach before climbing to his own seat. Mya peaked out the window as they began to drive off, leaving Rhiss standing in the center of the road, looking quite furious.

Once they were about a mile away, Mya finally let her emotions cascade down upon her and immediately began to shiver. Elma quickly draped a blanket over her shoulders and held Mya tight.

"That... could've gone better," Mya finally said.

"Yeah. I'm sorry."

Mya turned to look at Elma, shocked. "You're sorry? Elma, I... I cheated on you. I should be apologizing."

"Pfft." Elma waved a dismissive hand. "No you didn't."

"Yes I did!"

"When you were having sex, were you in control or was it Candi?"

"Well, Candi, but-"

"But nothing. You didn't do anything, Mya. As far as I see it, you're two different people who just happen to share a body. And I'm dating you, not Candi."

Mya blushed and looked away. "So... we are dating, then?"

She felt a hand on her cheek guide her back to look at Elma, who was smiling, a twinkle of mischief in her eyes. "Of course we are. What else did you think we were?"

"I'm... I'm not sure. You have more experience in this than I."

Elma laughed, then kissed Mya gently. "You are one interesting gal, Mya Valenworth."

Mya just smiled and rested her head on Elma's shoulder.

You two are, like, suuuuper cute, a voice echoed in her mind.

Oh, shut up, Mya thought back.

~~~

They arrived at the Cloven Institution headquarters around evening, having to pass through a nearby town called Kinsten before they reached the large, scholarly complex. Mya didn't let herself feel anything yet, though. For all she knew, the building would blow up just as they exited the carriage. It didn't, fortunately.

Still, she kept her emotions neutral as they climbed out of the carriage. Vellen thanked and paid the driver, who wasted no time driving off after they unloaded their luggage. Mya had changed into something presentable--or as presentable as possible based on her wardrobe.

As they entered the building, they came upon a spacious, well-kept lobby with a service desk at the front that the three of them stepped up to. Mya still kept her emotions in check.

"How can we help you?" a man behind the desk asked, sighing as he put down his book.

"Dr. Mya Valenworth has arrived," Vellen explained.

The man raised an eyebrow and turned to another man sitting behind him at the opposite end of the desk. "Hey, Charlie! Do we have a Dr. Mya Valenworth on record?"

And this was why Mya didn't let herself feel relieved yet. She stepped up, slamming her palms down on the desk. "Excuse me?"

"Woah, woah. Relax. We're just checking." He turned back to look at his companion, who was apparently named Charlie, and was given a thumbs-up.

"Yeah, she's in our files. Got sent here a couple months ago."

"Great, great," the receptionist nodded and began pulling out some paperwork. He scribbled upon it as he continued to talk. "Sorry. We just don't keep transfer-researcher information on-demand, since only about thirty percent of them actually end up making it here at all."

Mya frowned. "What do you mean?"

The man shrugged. Mya squinted. He wasn't wearing a name tag or any other form of identification. Sloppy. "Most kind of get... swept up in the, ah, 'amenities' of Labiana along the way and don't actually make it."

Mya's grip tightened on the edge of the desk and her eye twitched. "You knew something could have happened to me and did nothing?!"

"Well, we didn't do nothing," He pointed at Vellen with his pen. "We gave you a Monk of Drispel as protection. Evidently it worked."

Mya ground her teeth as rage continued to flare up within her. So much for not feeling anything. "And has this method of approach been used for any other researchers?"

The man lifted his head, then tilted it to the side in thought before turning to the other man. "Charlie?"

"Doesn't seem like it. Guess she was a trial-run. Make sure to log that in her file that you're putting together."

"Got it." The receptionist looked down and continued writing. "Hey, you got that date?"

"Ninth of Venkle, 1456 PB."

"Thanks."

Mya could practically feel her own blood pressure rising to the point that some of her veins might very well start popping. They knew what her situation was and didn't bother to inform her. Elma's hand rested on Mya's arm and it calmed her down. Marginally.

"Allll right, Dr. Valenworth," the receptionist said as he finished writing on his paper. "Everything seems to be in order here." He opened a draw and began fishing around inside before he came up with a key that he slid towards her. "Room 69L will be your quarters. We'll let you get settled in before putting you to work."

"Delightful," Mya said through gritted teeth before snatching the key off the counter. She fully intended to storm off at that point, but then noticed that Vellen was standing by the door, hands folded behind him. "...Vellen?"

"My mission is complete, Mistress," he said, a tinge of sadness to his voice. "I must return to the monastery now to complete a new one."

Those words felt like a punch to the gut for Mya. Vellen? Leave? No, that couldn't be right. He'd always been there for her, since the beginning. What was she to do without him?

"I... I don't understand," Mya said, stepping up to him.

He smiled at her and took her hand in his. "This isn't goodbye forever, Mistress. It was an honor serving you and I don't think I should ever wish to not see you again. I'll visit as often as I can."

Mya's vision was getting cloudy. Was she...? No, surely she wasn't crying. Not for some useless, bumbling, servant like... like...

Oh, to hell with it!

Mya wrapped her arms around Vellen, sobbing as he held her. "Thank you..." she whispered. "For everything."

"No thanks is necessary, my friend," Vellen whispered back.

They remained that way for several minutes, but, eventually, Vellen pulled himself away and provided one last farewell before he insisted that he had to depart. Mya and Elma saw him out and watched as he walked away from the road, on the path back to town, likely to purchase another carriage home.

Mya wiped her eyes as the monk got smaller in the distance, and firmly decided that he damn-well better visit her again. Otherwise she'd just have to strangle him.

~~~

Mya entered her room and froze as she took in the place.

"Woah-ho. Nice digs," Elma said, walking in and looking around. Mya followed her, silently absorbing it all.

The room was practically enormous compared to what she'd been used to these past few months. Her bed was large and plush, and her quarters came with its own bathing chamber. Luther Above, it even had a small alcove dedicated to be its own study for when she needed to do work on her own.

"Liking it?" Elma asked, playing with some of the baubles left on the shelf for decoration.

Mya nodded, not knowing what to say. It was... certainly something.

Elma glanced at her, then put the object back down. She walked over, rubbing the back of her neck as Mya traced her fingers over the comforter of the bed. "Hey, so..." she said. This was one of the rare occasions where Elma actually sounded nervous. "You know that town nearby, Kinsten? I heard they've got an adventuring guild. Thought maybe I could join it, make some good gold and afford a place in town. That way I could stay nearby and--"

Mya cut her off by grabbing Elma by the front of the shirt and pulling into a deep kiss before pushing her down onto the bed. Their lips eventually broke apart and Elma looked up at Mya as she ran a hand down Elma's side. Realization then seemed to dawn on the smaller woman.

"Are you sure?" Elma asked. So sincere. So earnest.

"I am," Mya said.

Elma grinned. "Well, in that case..." A moment later, they flipped and Mya was on her back with Elma looming above her, a hand resting on Mya's chin. "Get ready, then, sweet light."

Mya raised an eyebrow. "'Sweet light'? Is that my pet name?"

"Sure is," she leaned in and began to nibble on Mya's earlobe, her voice becoming quiet and sultry. "Because you're so bright, Mya Valenworth."

Less than a minute later, their clothes were strewn out over the floor. Mya laid back in anxious excitement as Elma slowly kissed her way down her body, paying special and close attention to any spots Mya revealed as particularly sensitive or pleasurable. Once she reached Mya's crotch, a sharp gasp slipped from Mya's mouth followed by a little moan. She heard a coy chuckle from between her legs, then the feeling of something wet and slippery sliding around in the most elegant, perfect configurations.

It was then, as she gripped the sheets and desperately tried to maintain a composure that was rapidly cracking, that Mya decided that perhaps this continent wouldn't be so terrible after all.