New Empress

Story Info
The Emperor finds the true mother of his kids.
2.5k words
3.42
11.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

King Xavier POV

It's been 5 years since I married the woman who gave birth to my children. Don't get me wrong I love both my son and daughter but their mother Brianna is a whore.

I was sitting in my office doing some paperwork when an old lady came to me. She probably has a complaint about my wife, the current queen has been having luxurious parties while my kingdom is suffering. The Alliance between countries has been shattered. It was all my wife's fault, during her last tea party she spread false rumors about a queen from another province.

When my son and daughter were conceived, I was wasted because the war just ended and I hosted a banquet. The banquet was for the victory of my kingdom and I wanted to let loose. A part of me thinks that the woman I had sex with was not my wife. The way she treats our children is disgusting to the point I had to assign a nanny.

"I am one of the maids the Queen paid off to lie about her pregnancy and on the day the prince and princess were born. Please show mercy, your majesty."

The old lady also told me to ask the queen about giving birth, apparently after a woman gives birth there is another thing that happens. It's called after birth, if the queen does not know about this then she is not the mother of my children. This is the only way I could catch her lies.

The women from back then made me feel like I was whole and nothing could change that. Just thinking about her makes my sword stand, I can't remember her face but when she withered in pleasure as I was on top of her, thrusting in and out of her pussy made an impact in my heart. Our night of lovemaking was mostly filled with her cries of pleasure and my groans of satisfaction. Both my kids are the best things in my life but the queen constantly harasses them. She can't be the woman from that night of passion

I began making my way towards the dining hall and saw my wife yelling at my children.

"What happened?" My daughter had tears in her eyes while my son was hugging her. My son's name is Vincent while my daughter's name is Estella.

"She did not learn her etiquette classes right and embarrassed me in front of everybody during the tea party." I saw more tears escape my daughter's beautiful blue eyes.

"They are both children, let them be."

"Let them be, a lowly count's daughter knows how to respect a person by their ranks but our daughter is too slow."

"Let this matter go, let's begin dinner." She let out a huff and went to her chair.

I sat down at the head of the table, the children didn't touch any of their food. The constant glare from their mother probably made them lose their appetite. I'll send the servant to give them some sweets later.

"I have a question for you dear," I asked my wife in an emotionless voice, even if I hate her she is still the mother of my kids. She nodded her head and looked towards me.

"My son inherited my red eyes, every man born in this royal family has red eyes but my daughter has blue eyes. It's impossible for my side of the family to give her those gems. As for your family, you have brown eyes and brown eyes are more dominant than crystal blue eyes."

She began to get nervous. It seems my suspicion was right, where is the mother of my children. The angel I deflowered that day was not by my side, instead, I gave her position away to a snake.

"I gave birth to those tw......"

"No, You Did Not!!!" I was fuming nobody can lie to me, not even her. All these years of trying to love this heartless woman because of a night of lovemaking that I could never forget.

If my angel gave birth to my son or daughter then that bitch should know her location "I'll ask you this once, where is she?"

"Even if you find her, she won't even know about you or the kids. I had a wizard wipe her memories of that night and when she was giving birth to those brats."

"You bitch!" My anger was beginning to rise, the last time I exploited my anger a few nobles were killed instantly.

"At most, she can become your concubine, nothing more and nothing less." The life of a concubine and mistress is the worst, my angel won't want to live here even if I begged. I'll have to force her to stay here against her will but first I need to find her.

"Where is she?"

"She lives in the forest, her house is a simple cottage."

I stood up and began making my way outside, when I was about to leave my kids came running up. My daughter looked tired from running and was breathing hard. While my son was looking at his sister with concern written all over her face.

"Can we go wit yu." My daughter looked towards me giving me puppy dog eyes. They have the right to know their mother, so I nodded my head.

I called for my contracted sacred beast, Lapiz, a huge midnight black wolf. We can't all fit on the horse and he will probably be dramatic about it. The wolf kneeled and I sat my daughter first then my son, and I was in the back making sure nobody fell off.

"Make a portal to the forest," My wolf conjured up a teleporter and ran into it. The next thing I knew was that we were surrounded by trees.

"Your Majesty, do yu thnk mommy will like us?" The better question is if she'll even believe a word I say. WHAT A DAM F-ING MINUTE, did my daughter just call me your Majesty

"Don't call me Your Majesty, I am your dad, you are not my subject. I think your mother will be foolish not to love you."

"But her Majesty said to call people by their titles," my son replied.

"You're my son and daughter, and also the royalties of our kingdom. Why should you lower your heads to people that sneer at you? As soon as you give a person that power over you, you'll never be able to be proud of yourself."

The wolf began to run in a straight direction, we rode for hours until we saw a small cottage. It was covered in beautiful flowers and had a small pond.

When we got to the front of the house we got off the wolf. The wolf went on a run in the woods, I knocked on the door, nobody answered. I opened the door and saw that the place was covered in spider webs and dust. The kids look sad at the fact their mother lives here.

"What are you doin in here?" I turned around and saw a woman in her 40s, she has blue eyes but something seems off.

"I'm looking for the mother of my kids." She looked pissed.

"You are partners with that bitch that came here 5 years ago. She said that my daughter would be fine after the wizard wipes her memories but she is still unconscious."

"If she is still unconscious why didn't you take her to the priest for healing."

"It will cost me some money, the only reason I agreed to this was for money. Now that she's asleep she can't do the chores." the higher-ranked priest would ask you to pay but the lower-class priest would be paid by the kingdom to heal commoners.

"Where is she?"

"In the attic, I don't want her near me when I'm in a good mood, ever since giving birth to her my body grew fat." I should feed her to Lapiz afterward.

The kids and I began going upstairs until I saw the door to the attic, I opened the door and saw the staircase. After we were done climbing them I saw a woman lying on the bed.

She only looked 18, 5 years ago I had amazing sex with a 18-year-old. She has bags under her eyes, her body looks so frail that I fear she'll break as soon as I touch her.

The kids climbed the bed and began to look at their mother, they had smiles on their faces.

"What do you think of your mother?"

"Pretty."

"You're right she is really pretty, the most beautiful woman to ever be." When I touched her hand she began to stir, I picked her up and began bringing her downstairs.

"You might want to stay away from her."

"Why?"

"Ever since she was forced against her will, she panics whenever a man walks in." This woman is probably telling me lies. I remember the moans and screams of pleasure during that night.

"She'll learn to accept my love for her, whether she loves it or not."

I turned around and began making my way towards the door, my kids kept looking at their mother to make sure she didn't disappear. When we got back to my castle I saw my wife, she brought the kids' tutors with her.

"They skipped their lessons today so to make up for it they shall stay up all night."

"You are no longer in charge of the kids' lesson, stay away from them and their mother."

"Your Majesty, you are confused. I am the mother of the kids, everybody knows I gave birth to them. Now kids leave and go to your room, while your dad has an affair." How dare she start rumors about an affair while she is sleeping around with her bodyguards.

They looked towards me and I smiled, since they had no reason to stay they both began going toward their room while I was with an annoying person.

"Enjoy your bitch." After she said that, she left. Now I'm in the hallways alone with my love. I went towards my room and laid her down on my bed. The clothes she had on were disturbing so I began to peel away the clothes stained with blood and dirt.

Her frame was small, to the point, I fear for her life here in the Castle. I took off my clothes and laid down beside her. Her physique was perfect, I pulled the blanket on top of our naked bodies. Even if it was the middle of summer I dragged her closer to my embrace and began to slumber as darkness took over my vision.

Flora pov

My eyes began to open, it was so bright. After letting them adjust for a few minutes I began to notice my surroundings. This room was a lot bigger than my room, even my house could not compare. They were paintings of beautiful landscapes and flowers.

Even, this bed looked expensive, my eyes wandered around the room until I felt the bed move. My body froze as the person in the same bed began to shift. I squeezed my eyes closed wishing to be somewhere else.

He rolled his body on top of me, his face went to the crook of my neck while his hand began to touch my body. One hand went underneath my body to my back but the other one rested on my breast. I felt warmth from his body as he snuggled into me but something felt off.

His hot breath fell onto my neck as I shivered from fear, fear of being forced upon, fear of being killed, and fear of never seeing my lover and mother. Okay, I can't die here, dying is not an option. First I need to remove his hand from my breast. Then slowly slid out of his bed. After that I make my escape, finally, when I'm freed from this situation I should probably figure out how I got here.

Slowly my hand touched his wrist and began moving it away from me. He let out a groan and I paused until his breathing became steady again. I began to slide off the bed but when my legs tried to stand they gave out. I instantly tried to grab onto the nightside table but missed. Instead, my hands knocked over the vase, everything felt like it was going in slow motion.

The vase first collided with the floor resulting in the expensive lamp shattering into many pieces, beyond repair. My arms tried to touch the floor before my body could, but it didn't help.

Why is my body this weak, a week ago I was running through the forest collecting herbs and flowers? Tears began to form as everything set in, I'll be either killed or forced upon by this nobleman.

Xavier pov

"Crash!"

My eyes shot open and I began to look around the room to spot any signs of danger. I looked towards the direction of the sound and saw my angel, naked with tears in her eyes.

I began to manipulate my mana and proceeded to use my power to bring her back to me. She was surprised and began to sob more, I gently laid her back on our bed. Her body was shaking in fear and coldness from not having many layers on.

"D-don't hhurt me," my heart broke after hearing the grief in her voice but my mind only raced onto her breast. They look bigger than last time, I placed my hands on them and began to pinch her left breast. She tried to push me away but that didn't stop me, a white liquid began to come out. No way, she...no...but...I brought my mouth towards her breast and licked the white fluid.

Still confused I put her whole nipple into my mouth and began to suck. Once I let go, I could determine it was milk but It was sweeter than regular cows' milk.

"Pp-please stop," I went down towards her core and began to eat out the part I missed the most. Her whole body jerked as my tongue touched her clit, my body fully laid down on my abs. I grabbed her thigh and rested them on my shoulder. My eyes kept full contact with her blue eyes as I ate her out for breakfast.

She screamed and cried for help, but a person would have to be a fool to run into the king's bedroom without permission. As she sobbed for help, I began swirling my tongue faster. Her breathing became labored and she squeezed her eyes shut. I knew she was close, time for my finishing move.

"AHHHHH!!!!!!"

Her hips jolted as I trusted two fingers inside her while sucking on her clit. Her thighs instantly tried to close her pussy while her thighs were trembling from the intense pleasure. My dick was hard and wanted more from his lover but It was ruined as the door opened and Brianna walked in. I covered my angel with the sheets from before.

"Get dressed and join me for dinner, the other three kingdoms are coming over for the peace agreement. Just know I'm not apologizing for spreading false rumors about the king's new wife." She stormed off as I began leaving the bed.