All Comments on 'New England Triad Ch. 02'

by Peter_Cleveland

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great intro chapters! It will be interesting to see where you take this. Bi? Threesomes? Just please keep the chapters short and often...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At this point it seems Ann knows Beth better than Stephen does

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 2 years ago

Here's an author who can put the 'literate' in Literotica. This is a finely crafted story about adultery among the gentry. There is no need for shouting and anger with this crowd. This chapter feels tighter and flows better than chapter one. I'm looking forward to the next. 5*

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

I wish my wife were an "Ann" and that I had my own "Beth". I'm seeing things in alphabetical order - Ann, Beth, Copulation. But I'm not projecting "D", dumped yet. I loved this chapter two too. Five stars.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

Speaking from my own personal experience, I never wanted to be unfaithful with my first wife. But she was an obsessive control freak. I've actually had purely platonic relationships with many women and some of them were extremely attractive. There were a couple of them that were more than willing to change our relationship to amorous, but I politely turned it down to remain faithful. Yet my first wife held the opinion that no two people of the opposite gender could be platonic. So she began to level accusations of infidelity at me on a regular basis, nevermind that these same women were regular visitors to our home and nothing was hidden or secret.

There eventually comes a time when you decide that if you're suffering unjust punishment, damned if you do and damned if you don’t. So then you might as well just throw in the towel and become the beast that you're accused of being. I stopped turning away from the offers and actually discovered better love in the arms of others.

When I finally arrived at my own breaking point where I decided that she was never going to treat me correctly, I also stopped my infidelity to focus on getting my life in order to be ready for single adulthood again. I was a few short months away from walking out when I crossed paths with the woman who would eventually be my second wife. To offer proof of how serious I was about not getting involved with anyone else until I was divorced, I actually told a friend of mine to ask her out and date her. I left my first wife and two years 5 months later I married my second wife.

I was able to easily remain faithful to my second wife through two major factors. The first being that I'm not prone to cheating as I already explained. But the second thing that happened is that while we were about 9 months into our relationship, she approached me with a confession. She had struggled with it because she was scared of losing me. She confessed to being bicurious. Once that I was able to convince her that I absolutely adore bisexual females, she wanted me to help her out with finding the right girl to experiment with. As fortune was currently smiling upon me, I introduced her to an ex girlfriend that I had dated during college. The night of December 7th, 1993 is forever etched in my memory for being the first time that I kissed my wife only to taste another woman's cum on her lips. She became absolutely confirmed bisexual that night and I was ecstatic.

During the course of our 25 year marriage, she brought home girls to share with me. We came extremely close to having a Polyamorous Triad with a bisexual girl that I was pen pals with and forwarded her information to my wife. I gave her complete and total control over the bedroom. I had absolutely no reason to cheat if my own wife was bringing home my lovers for me.

But evidently I'm a magnet for the sociopathic females in the population. My second wife's mind literally snapped and she started convincing herself of lies that she created from her own psychosis. I tried my hardest to save us, but you can't help someone who has convinced themselves that the sun is black or that water is not wet. Thats a metaphor, but it accurately represents the level of insanity that I was dealing with.

But as for me having to deal with the love of two women who were close friends for a month or so, yeah I did that. And all was right with the world while it lasted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPeter_Cleveland@Peter_Cleveland
A new story is nearing completion. It should be up and running by the end of October, 2023. (It's not a Halloween story, though.) The series "New Corporate Courtesan" is still in progress, but the Muse seems to have lost a bit of interest in it--only temporarily, I hope. Tha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES