All Comments on 'New England Triad Ch. 10'

by Peter_Cleveland

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 2 years ago

This is a nice, gentle closure on a most unusual LW story. The repartee between Stephen and Harry was light-hearted and literate but with an undercurrent of melancholy. I sense nostalgia for things that were and things that were never-quite. All ten chapters were a satisfying read. I think you made the right literary choices that maintained consistency within your characters. Dittos on the Wayback Machine, Peter. Thanks for the shout out. 5*

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 2 years ago

Fabulous! Outstanding! Five stars for this one and one hundred for the whole work. Glad you thought I helped some, but I think it was not that much. Nonetheless, "You're welcome." And good luck to Stephen in getting into Donna's and many others' pants while enjoying the free pass from Ann. Are any of these ladies headed to New Hampshire soon? I can only dream and lust!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the last line! 5* ~~JB

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsabout 2 years ago

Hi Peter, an innovative and creative way to end your first excellent series of lovely stories. Using this chat to put forward your approach to writing was also nice. Great work and I hope we see more from you soon, Andy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Your Story Has More Chapters Than Comments.

I have to admit, after chapter 2 I just skipped to chapter 9 to see if it was worth reading. It wasn't. I got the entire plot, and didn't have to wade through all the boring badinage and utopian open marriage drivel. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I came of age in the sixties and.had no trouble seeing this as true. In fact as survivor of several attempts at creating a lasting extended marriage I could identify with several scenes.

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

A great start, excellent first few chapters, but then for me it all fell apart.

And it ended with a very disappointing finale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPeter_Cleveland@Peter_Cleveland
A new story is nearing completion. It should be up and running by the end of October, 2023. (It's not a Halloween story, though.) The series "New Corporate Courtesan" is still in progress, but the Muse seems to have lost a bit of interest in it--only temporarily, I hope. Tha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES