All Comments on 'New England Vacation'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Yes, Kids, Old Farts Love Having Sex Too!

My bride and I are living proof! Our orgasms don't come as many days a week as they did years ago, but they are every bit as powerful, loud, and rafter-rattling. In fact, I think that Sarah's are more powerful today than they were 20 years ago. ;-) Check out my own true story for additional insights into things you never knew about your wild and crazy parents and grands....

On another point: 'tis true that weight loss can make a difference. First, it usually improves your overall self-image; second, it more than likely enhances the vision that your partner enjoys when you're getting it on; and third, you have more energy to play because you're not lugging all that extra lard around. (I personally have dropped from 215 to 175 since Christmas, and am happy to be at my "ideal" weight again after 10-15 years of getting bigger every week.)

A sweet little tale of loving spouses rekindling the flame -- thanks! Definitely deserves a few more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Pleasant and well written. Not overly erotic, but it's good to read that people take advantage of opportunity, especially when technology is not present

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why???

I would like to read a follow up and get an explanation why his wife suddenly got so interested in sex. Thanks

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
it's good to read about a married couple still in love with each other

Yes the ardour might be muted compared to when they were in their youth but skill, caring, mutual knowledge, and respect can make up for raw lust.

On a personal note I am happy to see them re-Kindle their romance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous