New Experience

Story Info
A story I have never told a soul till now.
715 words
3.03
5.9k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For me being nude, naked what ever you call has always been about freedom feeling the air on my skin enjoying being myself, being nude in places you are supposed to be clothed and to be honest its a hell of alot of fun too. So it has never been a sexual thing, I'd go out do my streaking enjoy myself but never thought about it being sexual, but there is always a first time things enter your mind.

So one night I'm out streaking and on my way back in, a car starts coming up the road. Usually I heard cars but for some reason I didn't hear it, I was past my turning point I usually took home. So I looked to my right it was the garage of the house i went through the back yard to get home. It was open, the little elderly woman that lived in this house had to be put into a nursing home. She had no family but in another state, her house sat empty, her garge where she keep her car was never shut. A 1970's four door Ford Ltd sat in there.

Now back to the story. i took off as quick as i could ducked into the garage went to the front of the car and watched, it was the city police car patroling. As i ran beside the car my dick rubber along side the door and hit the side mirror, which as you guessed causing my to get erect. As i bent down in front of the car it hit my stomach and was surprised. so my mind caught to reeling, but soon stopped, i got to get in before my parents got up.

Jumping ahead the next day all I could think of was I've never jerked off when streaking, I mean i was a teenager and a bra commercial or the hint of a boob and I was beating my dick like it owed me money as much as three times a day but again never when I streaked like it was holly or sacred.

So night come my parents went to bed i waited till I heard one start to snore and out the door. Tonight was different, I had a hard on that could pound nails. i streaked a new neighborhood rock hard dick and all tried to get it to go down but it wouldn't. To be honest it was actually getting in the way. A car came up the street I hid and ducked down on the ground and the night dew got it wet and really turned me on.

Decided to call it a early night go in and beat one off. But wait why don't I just do it out tonight? Aaaaaahhhh the teenage mind. So where? I know the garage. Yep that's it. So on my way man I was so excited, i get there duck in the crunching of old leaves that had blown in under my feet. As I sat down on the asphalt in front of the car I had already started stroking, Sound of a couple passing cars made me stroke harder, thinking of what these people don't know im jerking off as they pass what would they do if they saw or knew. Gripping my dick harder as stiffening of my legs, i had such a grip it pinched the head, asphalt scratching my ass as i moved with each stroke. Then there it was the tingle oh that feeling here it comes, my toes straighten out my legs stiffen harder, just a few more pumps. There it was the warm feeling and I continue to pump. It went all over my stomach, my bush, the front on this ladies car, the ground, I left alot of d and a and kids in the garage that night. I was covered in my cum, I had never came so much and been so tired.

Dragged my self to my feet my dick still dripping I made my way home, thinking about what a thrill. Guess what I got hard again, got to my bed and rubbed another one off wasn't quite as dramatic or fun but did the trick. to live another night like that would be awesome.