All Comments on 'New Family Rules Ch. 02'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
SweetKing126SweetKing126over 7 years ago
Okay !!

You really got me with the "there are some kinks that sound like fun" line at the end. I am on for the ride !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Are you going to add in some good old fashioned incest to this story series? If you do that this self-described pervert will be overjoyed. Some threesome sex where Gwen, Amanda and Harry get physical with each other and Harry gets to feel two pussies on his cock would be very cool. If both Harry's mom and Amanda's mom get in on the sex action that too would be a big turn on for me. And if Harry's dad and Amanda's dad join the incest action fucking their own daughters and each other's daughters in an incestuous orgy between the two families that would be very cool.

mammoetmammoetover 7 years ago
great chapter again

keep them cumming 5*

rodavrodavover 7 years ago
Great story

I gave you 5 stars for this. It is really so exciting that it has slow progression towards sex. It was so nice for Amanda's mom open in the conversation about Harry and her daughter's first intercourse experience. Hopefully aside from Gwen and Harry starts having sex with Amanda, it would also be nice that the children will slowly realized that their parents swap partners as they can see a few hints here and there about touching each other's wives genitals and eventually tell the kids the truth. it will be also nice that Amanda will encourage her Mom and Harry to have intercourse. And slowly build up into more incest including Harry having intercourse with his own mom. And of course the father and daughters too.

And since as the author, in your own profile it says that you are straight, please don't include about the males touching each other's genitals. Just leave it alone in the gay section. Aside from that everything is perfect.

Please also include some more details about pussies slightly parted with the clit peeping as the female accidentally or casually carelessly sits or bend over with the pink inner lips showing. Or some humor about teasing like playfully sniffing their pussies or their musky panties after coming from school or work or doing workouts.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 7 years ago
Another excellent chapter

Keep em cumming =D. The buildup and the newness of all this for the main character is wonderful - as well as the tantalizing aspects of both the sister and the girlfriend.

5/5

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
I definitely am enjoying this tale of "tail."

Like where you are going with this and how you are crafting it...looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn, DAMN HOT!!

Wow, ...love the flow, the story, the paced actions so far - And, so Many other future directions it can go And Should! Maybe even work some real kink into it - goldenshowers? Smile!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A beautiful pace

So far this pace has been logical. A fantasy is better if it could actually happen as told in a story. So far, so good. Please keep any kinky stuff very mild. There are sections for authors who want to write about that stuff (BDSM, M-M, water sports and cross dressing) and readers who want to read it. For most of us it completely kills what otherwise had been a good story. Thanks for listening and *****.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loving it can't wait for more!

Really enjoyed this. Build up was just slow enough without dragging. I like just a hint of incest without being outlandish and unbelievable. Would make more sense if it goes in that direction to have it down the road and build up to it, slowly breaking down barriers. Contrary to other comments I loved the playful forfeits- spanking and having to touch each other's penis. Those are funny. I hope they get to have more pool parties and the kids get to join in the chicken fights and doing forfeits like giving teasing spankings is a great way to break down some more of those barriers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incest

You need to add a incest disclaimer so people know what their going to be reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyable

Please, another chapter.

midnighteddiemidnighteddieover 7 years ago
Great nudist family

I like how you tell a story. Great details.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 6 years ago
Wow

The kids got all but officially married real fast! Actually, this far that's nice attitude from the parents. Sis... I think, she's just confused and frustrated. There fun in the incest, for us, perverts, but no need to overdo that.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Yes, yes, YYYEEESSS!!! Now this story I can 'get behind'!! You have really done well with this 3rd chapter...you show the emotion and love between brother and sister, then Amanda and Harry; esp. the last, how they have had a 'thing' for each other for so long and now get to show it...PLUS the girlfriend is a FREAK, FREAK, FREAK!!!! She wants Gwen too, and wants to share!! Harry is a very fortunate young man here.

I also see mom's of each 'maybe' being involved; lots of potential, here...maybe even dads...??

**5** Stars...

Gambit275Gambit275about 1 year ago

the cum was too much

AlwaysNaked1954AlwaysNaked19543 months ago

Very nice story, well written..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHStoner@HStoner
2405 Followers
Midwestern professional and rank amateur writer.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES