Years Ago

Story Info
Guy becomes a cocksucker and eventually a bottom.
1.1k words
4.04
8.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four score and 7 years ago, I was not yet a twinkling in my Daddy's eye. Yet my future was already being determined. My daddy contained a homosexual gene which was not manifested in him but he would pass on to me. Proving, once again, homosexuals are born not made.

I was born four score and 2 years ago on September 4th. Three months and 3 days before the surprise Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Proving I'm old.

I ran with three other guys and we called ourselves the Hookers. We picked that name from an old-time gunslinger named J. D. Hooker. When we learned about J.D. he was already a very old man.

We weren't really bad, but were not angels either. The Hookers were identified by the coats we wore with a large silver flying hook on the back. Oakley, Butch, Charlie and Tom four of a kind. Butch and Oakley both died very young. Charlie lived till his mid 50s and now Tom is an old man. I wonder if the added protein from sucking cocks made the difference. You can guess which one I am. I will give you three guesses and the first two don't count.

I kept a big secret from the other Hookers. None of them were aware I was a cocksucker. Back when we grew up (1940s and 50s), if you sucked cock, you were a queer, and nobody wanted to be known as a queer. Least of all me.

I suspected Charlie might be a cocksucker, but he belied that by chasing pussy and knocking up his girlfriend at age 18. Charlie and I were second cousins. Our mothers were first cousins and our grandmothers were sisters.

I moved 70 miles away in 1966 and finally all the way to Fort Myers, Florida in 1972. These were job related moves. Butch committed suicide in the mid 1970s and I never really knew why, I assumed it was over some pussy. Oakley had a massive heart attack at age 39. Charlie had the worst health and spent his 40s and 50s in very bad health finally passing away at 55. Leaving me the only Hooker left standing and the only Hooker I knew of to suck cock.

I really did not suck a lot until my mid 50s. My late wife refused to suck my cock so I sought out men to suck me and that eventually led me to be a full fledge cocksucker.

I got into computers early on due to my work and have had MacIntosh computers at home since they first came out. I'm typing this story on an IMAC. I also was an early user of the internet and used that medium to meet men. I never visited bathhouses, ABS, XXX theatres or other dirty environment places to get acquainted with men, I used the internet.

Sitting at my IMAC is a clean sterile environment.

I wonder what the Hookers would think if they saw me being spit roasted by two big cocks?

I joined several male chat sites with an international site being my favorite place. It was there, at age 68, I met a 43-year-old Naval Doctor stationed at a nearby Marine Base. After some intense chat he convinced me that he wanted to fuck me and that I would love it.

I was still married at the time, but played golf every Tuesday and Thursday mornings with a Senior's group. He would drive to a motel 8 miles away the night before and the next morning I would go to the motel instead of golf. After we sucked each other off, he would put on a condom and lube it and me very good. Placing me on my back with my feet in the air, he proceeded to very gently enter me anally.

I was about to receive my very first fucking. My sphincter muscle did not resist much and his big mushroom head popped in. As his 7" cock snaked in, I was aware of my prostate being massaged. A warm wonderful felling overcame me. Once he reached balls to the wall, he paused before slowly starting to fuck me. His technique was bringing me much pleasure. Soon he was fucking me with force and I was loving it. Just as he said I would. I was being dicked down.

Here I was, a cocksucker at age 68 being fucked by a Naval Doctor that kept his gay activities far away from the Navy and Marines.

I wondered why I had not done this much earlier? Oh well, better late than never.

Now, after all these years, I wished I had been fucked by all the other Hookers. I often contemplate which of the Hookers would have loved to fuck me more than the others.

I ended up meeting the Doctor 3 times in that same motel and he fucked me a total of 4 times. Twice the last time we met when he told me he was being shipped out. We sucked each other off and then he fucked me. We got up showered and went out for breakfast. We returned to motel and he fucked me again. I let him kiss me. The first man to do so since my father when I was a youth.

The Doctor gave me my first man fucking and my first man kiss. Is it any wonder, I still dream of him. He made me promised to always require the use of condoms when I get fucked, and I have.

I have now been fucked by at least a dozen different guys and always with a condom. Only one guy has come close to fucking me as good as the Doctor. He was a married man with a very big cock that had lost his job. He would come to my house during the day when his wife was at work. After he obtained a new job, I never heard from him again.

The biggest cock to ever fuck me came from a guy 50 miles away. He could only visit because his wife was going to be away out of state. He also was my biggest disappointment. I was able to accommodate his huge cock and once it was buried deep in my bowels, he just lay there with very little movement. I was not even aware when he came in the condom. I was one very disappointed bottom. He did comment that he was surprised I could take all of his cock.

I vowed not to invite him back, and as it turned out, I never heard from him again.

That is the story of the only surviving Hooker at age 4 score and 2 years.

PS: I'm working on 4 score and 3 years.