New Friends

Story Info
Husband and Wife meet a new couple and have some fun.
2k words
4.22
52.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Webheadga
Webheadga
74 Followers

My wife Mary and I were meeting some new friends at a coffee shop downtown last Friday night when things took an interesting turn.

First to describe Mary, she is 5'6 long toned legs, large 40D breasts that have just begun to give in to gravity, a round firm ass and just a hint of a belly. She has long dark brown hair and beautiful deep brown eyes that betray a touch of American Indian in her heritage. I am 6'3 with a head shaved to cover the rapid balding, broad shoulders, a bit of a gut but overall above average build for a man.

We had been talking to Ken and Kathy for a few weeks on line, we had met in a group for swingers and connected over movies and general nerdy things. This was going to be our first face to face interaction and a coffee shop seemed ideal. It's a neutral territory. No one feels pressured by being near a private room, no one is plied with alcohol into making decisions that they might later regret.

When Ken and Kathy walked in I was floored, we had exchanged pictures of course, even a few naughty ones, but the camera didn't do them justice. Ken looked like a male model, the kind that stands in for the hero on action figure packages. He had a smooth bald head, full lips, dark eyes and a natural smile. His shirt bulged and rippled when he moved his arms the muscles contracting and threatening to burst free any moment. Kathy looked like an amazon. She was 6'1, slender, dark midnight black, perky breasts, wide hips and long legs accented by a mini skirt that constantly teased a view of her amazing ass.

I stood up and shook Ken's hand as they approached and gave Kathy a slight one arm hug. We talked for a moment and then Ken and I went to the counter to order while the wives got to know each other for a bit. What had initially drawn us to each other was movies and it wasn't long before Ken and I started on at length about the new films coming out and what movies we thought looked like hot garbage and which ones looked like they would be so bad they're good. As we waited for our drinks I glanced back at the table and caught a brief up skirt view of Kathy which I wasn't sure whether or not was on purpose. I told Ken that Kathy looked amazing and he replied that Mary was an absolute knockout, an opinion I agreed with but it was nice to hear others say.

After sitting and talking for a couple of hours and three cups of coffee later we decided to move this conversation to mine and Kathy's house to play some board games and continue to get to know each other over drinks.

When we each had a drink at the dining room table we began dealing cards for a few round of Cards against Humanity. It was a great ice breaker game full of inappropriate laughs. I kept staring at Kathy and noticed Ken and Mary sizing each other up too. After a few drinks and a few rounds we began to play a strip version. Whoever's card was chosen as winner got to pick one of the other players to remove a piece of clothing. It didn't take long before we had Mary and Kathy stripped down to their bras and panties. Mary was wearing a matching set of black lace bra with lacy boy short panties and Kathie had on a red bra and matching thong. Ken and I had both been stripped down to our boxers.

Mary won the round and looking around the table she finally said, "I just have to see what Kathy's beautiful tits look like so pop that top girl!" That got a laugh from all of us as Kathy unhooked her bra and let her breasts free. They were smaller than Mary's and perkier with dark areolas set against her midnight skin and large nipples. Ken's victory made Mary lose her bra next, Kathy reached behind Mary and unclasped the bra which Mary tossed over her head behind her onto the pile of discarded clothes. Her breasts sagged just a bit but their fullness and luscious nipples still held complete attention.

Kathy won the next round and Mary lost her panties. My wife rose from her seat and stepped onto the table, careful to not disturb the cards or the drinks and slowly rolled her panties down her legs, turning in a slow circle as she bent down pushing them to her ankles, she bent down lower exposing her ass and pussy to both Ken and Kathy, she turned her head over her shoulder to Kathy "is that what you wanted to see?"

"You goddamn right it is! That pussy's wet enough to lick stamps!" Kathy replied. Mary stood up and stepped out of the panties leaving them in the center of the table before stepping down. Kathy helped her down and ran her hand up Mary's inner thigh as she stepped down.

"Well I guess I'm out of the game now so I get to watch." Mary said as she sit down on the chair with her legs spread slightly.

I won this time and I looked between the two new friends we had made, "I'm dying to see Kathy's delicious pussy but I think if Ken stays in those boxers any longer his hard on is going to hulk out of them and rip them apart so Ken let's see whatcha got!" This surprised everyone a bit but only for a moment before Ken started chuckling and he stood up peeling his boxers off revealing a massive cock the same coco brown as the rest of him. It hung long and stuff between his legs easily 10 inches and a good three inches in diameter. It was the second biggest cock I had ever seen, the biggest being a footballer player we all hated having to shower with in high school because there was just no comparison. Ken slid his chair back and occasionally stroked his cock bringing it to full erection while Kathy and I finished the last round.

We decided the only fair way to do this was to allow Mary to choose the winning card. This time it was Kathy that climbed onto the table and untied the strings on the side of her thong that was holding them on, as she began to climb back down Mary stood up and reached up to her. Kathy sat down on the table and Mary kissed her, I could see their tongues flirting in and out of each other's mouths.

Mary broke the kiss and pushed lightly on Kathy's shoulder signaling her to lay back which she did. Mary then began kissing her breasts, licking first the left nipple then the right. She moved her kisses down Kathy's flat stomach and to her hips. Mary kissed and then lightly bit at the skin of Kathy's inner thigh. Kathy bucked her hips up slightly and Mary moved her mouth closer to Kathy's pussy lips. She gave her clit a teasing lick with the tip of her tongue. As I watched my wife licking Kathy's cunt I slid my boxers down freeing my hardened cock.

My cock is above average but only slightly, it is between 6-8 inches depending on my level of horniness and the weather, it is rather thick but the best part of my cock is the head. It has the circumference of a tennis ball, most women I had been with have no trouble taking my full length but my full girth is another story. Mary herself had difficulty with it until after our second child. Now I was watching her sucking and licking on this other woman's sweet smelling pussy and I began lightly stroking myself.

Kathy moaned and pulled Mary's face deeper into her spread legs raising her hips as she orgasmed then finally settled back down. Mary sat up and then climbed onto the table over Kathy's body snaking her way up kissing a new path up her body until reaching her face she kissed her deeply and passionately before spinning herself around and lowering her own soaking wet cunt down on top of Kathy's eager mouth before diving back in hungry for more of Kathy's cum. Kathy snaked her tongue inside of my wife, licking the outside folds of her lips and then sucking on her clit.

As I rubbed my hard cock I felt a hand gently caressing my balls. I looked down and saw Ken massaging my sack, he looked at me and smiled, now I have never been with another guy, I have never found a guy sexually attractive. I have seen guys that are good looking but they didn't do anything for me, this however was sending bits of electricity through my loins, that became a full power plant when Ken leaned down and began sucking just the head of my cock. He licked and sucked the head allowing it to pop out of his mouth now and then with an audible pop noise. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes as he teased my dick. I had never even kissed another man let alone had one duck my dick before, it was an odd sensation. Feeling the stubble of his bread rubbing and tickling my balls and thigh as he maneuvered my cock around in his mouth. He was talented at it, he kept bringing me to the edge of orgasm and then backing me back down.

Kathy and Mary orgasmed together on the table and Ken kept bringing me to the edge of cumming before backing off and letting me calm down. As the women approached us Ken rose and kissed Mary on the mouth while Kathy dropped onto my lap and wrapped her arms and legs around me.

My cock found her dripping wet entrance easily and she began rocking her hips grinding me deeper into her. Her pussy tightened around my cock and stroked my length from inside of her. I leaned down and licked her nipple, taking one in my mouth and bit it lightly. "Mmmmm" she moaned "harder!" I bit down on he nipple harder and rolled it between my teeth. She bucked and thrust down hard on my lap and I felt her cum drip out rolling past my balls.

Over Kathy's shoulder I could see Mary bent over the table and Ken ramming his cock into her. She was gasping for air and moaning hard as he pounded into her, her hands gripping the sides of the table. She opened her eyes and watched as Kathy twitched on my lap from another orgasm. I gripped Kathy's shoulders and begin pushing her body down as I thrust my hips upwards driving deeper inside her until at last I felt my dick spasm inside of her pussy and I filled her full of my cum. Kathy moaned as I shot my load inside her then she leaned towards me and gasping for breath kissed me on the lips then the neck. She rose off of me, little dribbles of our cum dripping free and she made her way back to the table and climbed on top in front of Mary. She spread her legs and pulled Mary's face into her neatly trimmed pussy. "Lick me clean!" She moaned "Lick your husband's cum from my pussy."

That was all Mary needed as she drove her face in and wrapped an arm around Kathy's leg to hold her close. Ken gripped Mary's hips and pounded harder obviously turned on by the show happening in front of him until finally I saw his leg begin to twitch and he grunted out a deep guttural moan and I knew he had just reached his orgasm and emptied his balls inside my wife. Mary collapsed on top of Kathy and Ken staggered back to the chair beside me.

That was the first time the four of us played together but I hoped it wouldn't be the last.


Webheadga
Webheadga
74 Followers