New Friends and a Roommate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello," Dan called out again.

"Coming," Lisa yelled out the door then slammed it shut and locked it.

"Britney, you'll have to fill in for Rachelle." Lisa whispered.

"What?" Britney asked nervously.

"That's what we do, we help each other out, and we need your help now," Lisa raised.

"No, we can't do that," Brooke said.

"Why not?" Tiffany asked.

"Because Rachelle was Dan's date for tonight," Brooke stated.

"So, what's wrong with Lenny?" Lisa inquired.

"I know it's a rotational dilemma but that's what we have to deal with, but remember, she'll be going out in public for the first time. Do you really want her performing in public?" Brooke asked.

"What... perform what in public?" I asked nervously.

"Sex," Tiffany answered.

"What?" I blurted.

"We should put her with Todd," Brooke suggested.

"What?" I blurted.

"He's gentler, if she freaks out he'll most likely stop; the others won't," Brooke explained.

"So you want to put her with Todd?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes."

"Brooke?" Lisa gave her that look that they give one another when things don't go as planned. After all it was Brooke's idea to basically have the boys initiate Britney to sex in an episode of 'around the world' with three guys.

"Tiffany," Lisa asked.

"Sounds reasonable," she answered.

"Then we all agree, Britney's with Todd tonight," Lisa concurred.

"No... No, no, no, I can't do it... he's my roommate," Britney appeared upset.

"What?" Lisa asked.

"Lisa, last night was the first time I ever drank alcohol and if it released some dark inner secret that I want to be a girl then I accept my fate but don't put me on a date with my roommate," Britney begged.

"You guys work it out," Lisa suggested.

"Please Brooke, put me with anyone but Todd, I'll definitely freak out," I begged.

"Okay, we'll keep the same rotation and when it's your turn to date Todd you're up... no backing out," Brooke explained.

"That's fine."

Everything was in agreement so we went downstairs to meet the guys. We figured the guys wouldn't notice me all dressed up like a real girl.

"Hey guys," the girls acknowledged.

"Hey, we're just waiting for Todd.

"Dan, this is Britney, Rachelle couldn't make it so she was kind enough to step in for her tonight," Lisa introduced them.

"How are you doing Britney," Dan asked as he had no idea Britney's secret as she looked completely different.

"Sorry I'm late guys, I just want to put this into the kitchen," Todd said as he walked in and immediately made eye contact with Britney... then walked into the wall.

"Todd," are you okay?" Brooke giggled with everyone else.

"Dan, I'm sure Britney won't mind switching dates considering recent events, "Lisa said escorting Britney away from Dan.

"But," I began.

"Brooke, Dan's your date for tonight," Lisa told her.

Brooke didn't say anything and went along with the new plan as she couldn't discuss Britney out in the open especially since they didn't recognize her.

"Okay everyone, I'm ready," Todd announced entering the room.

"Todd, this is Britney, we mixed things up a bit tonight so break her in slowly," Lisa giggled.

"Perfect," you could see he was happy as he eyed me from head to toe.

"Do you guys mind driving together to the Pappi's Pizza and we'll mix it up on the way back, girl talk?" Lisa asked gracefully.

"Sure no problem," Sam looked at the others in agreement.

Lisa grabbed her keys to her Lexus and followed the guys to Pappi's Pizza.

"What was that all about Lisa?" Tiffany asked.

"You know how we work, it was obvious that Todd was totally, totally into Britney. Todd would have never enjoyed his birthday thinking of Britney all night so putting them together makes sense," Lisa explained.

"Well, we didn't see that one coming," Brooke said.

"You'll be fine, he only sees you as the beautiful female that you are," Tiffany added as they all giggled.

Tiffany made me smile.

"There's no rule for telling him no on the first date but eventually he could find his way into your panties," Lisa laughed with the others in tow.

It seemed like Tiffany and Brooke liked me but Lisa didn't but maybe that's just her character.

They turned on Lady Gaga's Poker Face and sang along with it; I joined in.

We were finally at Pappi's Pizza and devoured some pizzas while we all joked around.

Now, we were off to Poison Berry Theater. I definitely wanted to see a new movie but they bought tickets to some old movie called Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry, really, and

I'm supposed to be happy.

Once inside we bought two bottles of Mountain Dew, a large box of Jr Mints for me, and a large box of Skittles for Todd; I passed on the popcorn not wanting to dirty my dress and Todd obliged. Once inside Room 10 you could hear my hair grow; we were the only ones watching the movie.

Lisa suggested that Todd and I take the top right side of the theater as the lights were burned out and would give us some privacy.

"Thanks," I said as privacy was not what I wanted.

Todd let me slide in first like a true gentleman.

The rest of the hoodlums spread out in quadrants.

"I apologize about the movie; it's definitely not a comedy or romance film," Todd apologized.

"I never heard of it, what's it about?"

"It's about two down on their luck racers that steal from a supermarket manager to buy a car that will help them advance their racing chances. Their escape doesn't go

as planned when Larry's one night stand tags along for the ride," he explained.

"Sounds interesting enough."

"Really, I never met a girl that likes car movies."

"Why, are cars a guy thing?"

"That's not what I meant," he began.

"Because I see women driving cars every day," I calmly giggled and looked at him.

"You make me laugh," he admitted as his wanting eyes peered into mine.

"Well, Happy Birthday," I smiled and looked at the screen as the movie began. I was extremely nervous but thought I was putting on a great show... at least Todd thought so.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome... you know what I like about car movies?"

"What do you like about car movies?"

"Absolutely nothing."

He laughed.

"I would much rather be home with grandma knitting winter hats in the California desert," I said making him and then myself laugh hysterically.

Then the movie started and I became really nervous, I mean really, really nervous. So I opened my Jr Mints and nervously put one by one in my mouth. We watched and we talked about the movie.

"Do you know what kind of car that is?"

"Of course."

"Impress me."

"A 1969 Dodge Charger R/T 440," I said without thinking.

"Wow that was impressive."

"My grandfather and father were mechanics; they collect cars back East."

"Still it's very impressive."

"Sorry, I shouldn't be showing off."

"Is that what you're doing; showing off?"

"I guess."

"I would say it's more like flirting," he said as he took my left hand in his right.

"Are you cold?"

"No, why?"

"Because you're shaking."

"I'm sorry, I haven't dated in a while," it's funny how I never noticed but Todd had that younger but cuter Vin Diesel look and a seductive voice.

"You can stop apologizing."

"I told you I haven't dated in a while," I giggled to lighten the mood as I nervously removed my hand from his.

"Why did you come on this date; I could be a sex craved maniac," he smiled.

"Well, the girls said it was your birthday, your date stood you up, you would be very respectful, and I had nothing better to do," I giggled and he laughed.

"Well, I appreciate the truth. I have to admit, you really intimidate me," he stated.

I cracked up filling the whole theater with laughter.

"What's so funny?"

"I intimidate you, how?"

"You're so beautiful."

"That's flattering but I'm sure that's just a line you give to all your dates," I smiled as I shook my head in disbelief that Todd, my roommate, is actually hitting on me.

"Okay, I opened myself up, your turn."

"There's nothing to say," I watched as Brooke and Tiffany's heads disappeared one by one behind the back of the seat; they were obvious giving their dates blow jobs.

"Fair enough, you think I'm handsome?"

"Yes, I would say so," I said looking up at him.

"Well, I guess we passed first base," he laughed.

"I guess so," It was good to see him laughing; I never noticed his smile... it was friendly and pleasant.

"You have the prettiest eyes, in fact, you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen."

"C'mon, we came here with three other girls that are just as pretty."

"We both know that's not true," he said as he leaned in and kissed me.

I was frozen, never before have I been kissed, especially on the lips, by another human being. His lips pressed against mine and stuck together like glue... then we parted. I just stared at his face, I never once thought about kissing a guy but I never thought about fucking one either, of course, until last night.

"Was I out of line?" he asked.

I must have looked like a deer in headlights as I just stared at him.

He leaned in for another one, we kissed as before, and then he parted my lips with his tongue and entered my mouth. My tongue met his, he began toying with my tongue, and I eventually calmed down and followed his lead. We were at it quite a while until he broke away; that's when I noticed his hand was exploring my inner thigh.

"Should I stop?" he asked quietly when he pulled just a inch away from my mouth.

"I don't know," was all could gather.

He kissed me again, our tongues met, and danced like erotic dancers. When he broke our kiss I noticed his hand was in my crotch just about an inch from my secret.

The girls told me in the car that Todd respects 'no' and if I get into any trouble just to say a simple no but I was mesmerized. I should have stopped him when he touched my thigh the first time but who could think in a time like this.

Kissing was a new sensation for me.

Aren't I allowed to kiss my date?

Why do I feel so guilty?

I am a girl... right?

I am.

He put his arm around my neck when he kissed me again, our tongues danced a fiery duet. Our kissing was intense, my emotions along with my heartbeat was racing with excitement. His hand was now massaging my thigh just an inch away from my secret.

"You're a really good kisser." He said before kissing me once more.

I never felt like this before, the want, the need, the desire to be with someone, and the ache of not being able to have them. This was wrong, this was so wrong, Todd didn't know who I was; but to cliché it felt so right to be in a man's arms. I didn't want to be someone's boy toy I wanted to be someone's girlfriend... their pretty little girlfriend.

When he broke away my hand was messaging his dick through his pants. "Sorry," I sprang out of my seat and leaped into the isle behind us and ran escaping room ten.

"Britney, Britney," he followed me.

I ignored him as I remembered to head for the ladies restroom.

"Britney," he said as he caught up to me.

"Please... give me a moment.

"Sure, take as long as you need."

I became nervous and emotionally spent and quickly went into a stall to gather myself. Suddenly I had an urgent need to pee, I remembered to sit, I relieved myself, and then I carefully dressed paying attention to detail. Finally in control, I washed my hands, and met a waiting Todd outside the restroom door.

"Do you want to get some fresh air?" he asked.

"Yeah, that would be nice," anything would be nice at this point.

"I'm sorry if I upset you," Todd apologized once outside.

"Supposedly Rachel had to cancel because the people she was babysitting had car trouble and couldn't make it home. The girls said it was your birthday and wanted to make it special so they asked me to step in to be Dan's date and when you," I didn't get to finish.

"Yes, because I laid my eyes on you I walked into the wall and they changed the rotation."

"How did you know?"

"Because you exchanged dates with one of the girls that were there."

"Sorry, we were just moving too fast."

"Sorry, I thought you were just one of the girls," he smiled.

Then we laughed.

"How about I buy you a Krazy Kone and we take a walk on the beach?"

"Sounds like a plan," I ordered a Mint Chocolate Chip Cup and he ordered The America which was actually strawberry, vanilla, and blueberry cup representing the flag.

"Care to take a walk on the beach?"

"Sure," I pulled off my booties and he slipped out of his shoes; we put them in a locker and took the key with us. T was a secure box as it worked like the shopping carts that you can't get your money back or open the locker without securely placing the key back into the cylinder.

We talked a lot, finished our ice cream, and then he pulled me in by my waist as we walked along the waves. It felt amazing to be by his side; I felt protected and guilty.

Todd was expecting sex on his birthday and I ran away like a child. Again I was tormented by a decision; give my roommate a blowjob or deal with three pissed off bitches that will release the video.

"Todd, follow me," I took his hand and led him over to the playground for little kids. I led him behind the climb and slide mini tug boat where we could be out of sight, we were between the tug boat and multiple mini psalm trees.

"What's going on?" he laughed.

"Your birthday present," I answered as I nervously unbuckled his belt.

"You don't have to do this."

"It's your birthday, it's the least I can do," I replied as I unbuttoned and unzipped his khaki shorts and let them fall to the sand below.

"Bridget... I," he began.

"What? Don't want a blow job?" Every guy wants a blow job!" I exclaimed making light of the situation in an effort to calm myself down.

"Well, I'm not going to argue with you," he laughed.

"Good," I kissed him in hope somehow acquaint myself to him before the dirty deed.

Then I pulled up my dress then kneeled down on the small soft rubber balls that fill the playground area. Pulled down his underwear and kissed the head of his cock like I saw on the video.

"That's good."

I thought long and hard before I took the plunge but decided this was the best choice at the moment. I licked his shaft up and down for a few minutes before moving on to his balls.

"Ah," he moaned as I grasped the base of his cock with my hand and slowly and nervously stroked it. A minute passed as I got the courage to wrap my pink lips around his head.

"Oh, that is so good!" he exclaimed.

I closed my eyes and began to bob my head in rhythm with the stroke of my hand.

His cock was a good eight inches; twice as large as mine.

"Ah," he moaned after a few minutes.

He was extremely hard and excited but so was I.

"Ah, fuck," he moaned.

I peered up at him as his expression said it all.

"Oh yeah," he exclaimed.

Now, something deep inside of me took over, I was enjoying myself. Was this possible, to actually enjoy giving head out her on the beach, to a man, that just happens to be my roommate?

"Gawd Bridget," he moaned.

The more it went on the more comfortable I felt.

"Oh gawd."

I was now taking him deeper and enjoying it.

"Oh gawd."

I removed my hand and took him even deeper.

"Bridget... fuck."

I must really want to be a girl because I'm definitely enjoying myself and watching Todd get pleasure from me sucking his cock.

"Bridget, I'm going to cum," he panted.

I continued the pace and awaited my reward.

"Fuck, ah," he moaned as he shot rope after rope into my mouth.

When he stopped ejaculating I licked him clean and gave his big buddy a peck on its dome. I pulled up his underwear and stood as he gave me the most passionate kiss of the night.

"Thank you," I said.

"No, thank you!" he responded excitedly as he stepped into his khakis, zipped, and buckled his belt.

He put our arms around each other and walked out from behind the tug boat; ten seconds later.

"There you are," Tiffany blurted.

"We thought we find you guys out here," Dan stated.

"Especially after the Krazy Kone waitress said she saw you two walk this way," Lisa giggled.

"Well, we needed some fresh air," Todd laughed.

"We're headed to The Four Horseman for some drinks and dancing, are you coming... or have you already cum?" Lenny laughed with the rest of them.

"Busted, can we go now?" I giggled trying to change the subject.

Everyone began their own conversations as Todd and I picked up our shoes and then joined the crowd as we walked a couple blocks to the bar.

"Don't you guys have homes to go to?" the bouncer at the door laughed.

"Don't you?" Lenny cracked up as did the rest of them.

"Hey, don't piss me off Lenny," he laughed.

We walked right in without being carded and straight to the bar.

"What would you like?" Todd asked me.

Swallowing Todd's load was easy compared to my next choice... alcohol.


12