New Friends Pt. 01

Story Info
After a first encounter with Brandy and Mark.
3.2k words
4.42
6.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally.

Finally the weekend was upon us. Our turn to head down to the States and reconnect with our friends Brandy and Mark.

The weeks and months since our first - amazing - encounter had gone by so fast, but at the same time it seemed like forever ago since the four of us spent that great weekend in Montreal, culminating in sharing a bed, sharing ourselves.

The drive down to the northern US went smoothly, Rox and I enjoying the proximity to each other, and the miles of road ahead gave us some precious time to chitchat, talk about everything and nothing.

We made our way to Mark's place, which he so graciously offered to put us up in, and after making quick business of unpacking, a short nap and a long shower, we grabbed a Uber out to meet Brandy and Mark at the restaurant Mark had delightfully chosen.

The restaurant is a charming, classic sea-side place and the Maitre D asks us to follow her up to the bar after we told her we were meeting with friends...she seemed to know exactly who we meant!

Brandy and Mark saw us approach and immediately stood to greet us. Mark gave me a huge bear hug, the kind long-time friends do when they meet. We slapped each other's back, genuinely happy to see each other. We let each other go to turn to our partners, who were tangled in the sexiest hug anyone has ever seen.

Arms wrapped around each other, their bodies molded into one another, the curves of their bodies just seemingly fitting with each other. Rox had her hands on Brandy's back, rubbing her and playing in her hair, while Brandy had one hand up cradling Rox's face and her other hand unabashedly rubbing and groping her ass.

That scene in itself would have been enough to give both the guys some serious erections, but it went well beyond that as the girls were lost in a deep, passionate, sizzling hot kiss. The bartender behind the bar was just frozen in place, staring at them, her duties temporarily forgotten.

Finally breaking their embrace, they turned their attention to us. Roxane jumped in Mark's arms and he welcomed her with a hug first, then wasted no time in putting his mouth on hers and kissing her deeply. Brandy and I first hugged, and we both groaned loudly when we kissed and our bodies pressed against each other. The warmth of her skin, the pressure of her full breasts on my chest, and my raging erection pressing against her were already giving us a first wave of pleasure.

The Maitre D had stayed back for a second, and she too, was frozen in place, mesmerized and probably a little confused at the semi-erotic exchange taking place in front of her...so were half the patrons sitting close by, but none of us cared.

Giggling, we went to our table, a half-circle bench with deep-seating seats where Rox and Brandy sat next to each other, Mark taking place next to Rox and I at the other end next to Brandy.

The four of us were just a storm of chatter, catching up on every aspect of each others' lives, happy to reunite and once again be together. In the most natural way, a comfortable sexual connexion (or re-connexion) was settling in, with touches, feels and caresses being shared freely between us all, the proximity that the table arrangement permitting everyone to be within reach.

Mark had picked a great spot, and the food was incredible, made even more delightful by being together. We settled the cheque and headed out to Brandy 's SUV. Mark climbed behind the wheel, and I was about to get in back when Brandy ushered me in front.

"I want to sit next to my girl." she said with a grin on her face.

I have to hand it to Mark....how he was able to drive us safely back to Brandy 's place, keeping his eyes on the road, while in the back seat the girls pretty much jumped on each other and made out the whole way there.

By the time we got to Brandy 's place, Rox was lying on top of her and had her hand up Brandy 's blouse, mauling her beautiful breasts, while Brandy had a hand deep inside the front of Roxane's pants, caressing her, fingering her close to a first orgasm, it sounded like by the moaning that was coming from her lips.

There was no playing coy once we got inside. There was no shy hesitation, no uncertainty. The four of us wanted each other, craved each other.

We crashed in Brandy 's bedroom, essentially tearing the clothes off of one another. For the first few minutes, the girls continued their embrace from the car, their now naked bodies intertwined, their hands finally being able to caress the sexy, sensual flesh that they so missed since our first time together.

Mark and I finally stripped out the last of our clothes, both of us sporting huge grins, and huge hardons. Mark lay down on the bed behind Roxane and nestled up against her back, his crotch pressing up against her round ass. He kissed all over her shoulders and back while caressing her up and down her back and her side.

I also slid up behind Brandy, reveling in the softness of her body and moved her long hair to the side so I could snuggle up to her neck and kiss and lick up and down her tender flesh, making her mew like a kitten with pleasure.

My kisses got the better of her attention and she turned towards me, falling in my embrace and fully connecting our hungry bodies together, while Mark moved on top of Roxane, pressing his muscular weight on her luscious body.

The four of us picked up exactly where we had left off in Montreal, on our first sexy night. The next couple of hours were spent exploring, sharing, swapping, all in a mixture of horniness, sex driven passion, excitement fueled by our playfulness and eroticism...and downright sexy fucking.

Being with another couple offers so many possibilities of positions and combinations. We explored as many 2 on 2, threesomes, three on one as one can imagine.

One the many highlights that night was having the four of us simultaneously in a hugely erotic 4way; the girls were engaged in a fire hot sixty-nine with Roxane on top of Brandy. Mark was positioned behind Rox and was alternating between fucking her doggy-style, and feeding his long cock to his wife's hungry mouth below.

As was essentially doing the same at the other end of the group, feeding my cock to Roxane's hungry mouth and Brandy's soaking wet pussy.

A dream come true.

"OK. I'm dead now!" I chuckled as I tried to catch my breath after my second orgasm of the night, this time cumming all over Brandy 's tits, cheered on by the onlooking Mark and Rox, both of whom had just shared their second orgasms as well as Mark had just finished bringing Rox to cum with his agile mouth and she had returned the favor, showing off her incredible cock-sucking skills. Brandy collapsed next to me, resting her head on my chest, also reveling in the remnants of her third orgasm of the night.

We all were a sweaty, sticky mess, so we agreed on showering partners (guess who went with whom), and then went off to bed. We were too exhausted to head back to Mark's place, and anyway, Mark piped up then:

"Oh, and by the way, we have a surprise for you guys tomorrow."

He was not going to give any more information, so off to bed we went, each couple reconnecting with their loved one and quickly drifting off to sleep.

We made quick business of breakfast, and as we were finishing our coffee, Mark said with glee:

"Sooo,my buddy Steve has this awesome cottage, just a few miles from here, and he offered for us to go there while he's out of town with his girlfriend. We were thinking we could pack some food and head up there. It has a fireplace...and a spa ...!!"

"Wow! That's awesome!!" both Rox and I were thrilled at the idea and very much were looking forward to spending the weekend in a cozy cottage with our beautiful, sexy friends.

The next couple of hours were quickly spent getting our stuff organized, bringing enough food and drink for a small army. A quick stop over at Mark's place to grab clothes for Rox and I, and we were on our way.

The drive was pleasant, filled with easy conversation, surrounded by the beautiful Maine countryside. The snow covered trees and hills were just picture perfect, putting us already in a relaxed, cozy mood.

Mark was talking up a storm about his buddy's cottage, and wow, he was not joking about how awesome that place was! A massive, classic A-Frame wood cabin nestled atop a hill. The wrap-around porch was complete with outdoor kitchen for the warmer days, and a huge 8-person spa, overlooking a beautiful frozen lake. The place was spectacular.

We unloaded the SUV, put away the food, and dropped our luggage in our rooms. Huge floor-to-ceiling windows in the living room offered breathtaking views of the lake and the mountains around it, peaceful and private.

Roxy was preparing some snacks, while Mark was busy getting drinks ready for everyone. I had just finished starting up a cozy fire in the natural-stone fireplace, when Brandy appeared from her bedroom, wrapped in a thick, long bathrobe.

She walked slowly over to the patio door overlooking the back deck. After gazing a the view for a minute, she turned to us:

"Well, there's a hot tub out there with my name on it. Anyone care to join me?"

Without waiting for any of us to reply, she untied the string of her robe, and slowly let it slide off her shoulders, then her arms, then dropped it to the floor, revealing her glorious nakedness to the three of us. Seeing her completely naked, posing in front of that scenery was immensely sexy and she knew it.

With a devilish smile, she turned away from us, slid the door open and stepped out into the chill winter air. She quickly removed the cover of the spa, unleashing huge plumes of steam from the hot water. She stepped up the small steps, and stopped for a second, making sure the three of us took in the sight of her awesome, sexy body.

She then slid into the water, immediately enjoying it's beneficial effect, soothing and enveloping her.

"Well, damn." was all Mark could say.

Placing the 4 drinks on a tray, he did not need any further invitation and stripped naked in no time, as did I. We both immediately followed Brandy out to the spa, eager to snuggle up to our darling mermaid.

We each took a seat on either side of her, making her coo with pleasure as she leaned in first to kiss me deeply, then turn her head and offer her mouth to her other lover. Our hands roamed all over Brandy's luscious body, caressing her perfect breasts and making her moan with delight.

It did not take her long for her hands to slide up our thighs, sliding up until she found each of our rock hard cocks. Brandy was in heaven, both men giving her kisses and caresses, while she was slowly moving her hands up and down their beautiful, veiny, hard cocks.

Rox finished making the snacks, happy for a short time to be a spectator to our trio's amorous exchanges. She stood in front of the glass door, paused and waited until she finally had our attention.

There was no sound but the gurgling of the hot tub, and the singing of a few birds. No music.

But Roxane didn't need any music. Slowly, she started to dance for us, protected from the cold by the massive patio door. She moved her hips to a sexy rhythm, and let her hands roam all over her body.

She turned her back to us, hips still swaying, as she reached down and across in front of her, grabbed the edge of her sweater and lifted it up and over her head. One hand disappeared from our view as she appeared to be touching her breasts, while the other snaked around her back to unclasp her bra.

There was something incredibly sexy about seeing her half naked with her back to us, dancing to a song that only she heard in her mind. Once in a while she would turn a little bit this way or that way, making the side of her boobs appear to us, sometimes exposing one of her hardening nipples, knowingly and blatantly teasing us with little flashes of her massive flesh mounds.

Looking over her shoulder, she flashed us the sexiest smile, and kept going with her show. She unbuttoned her jeans and, bending gracefully from the waist, slid her pants and underwear all the way down her long beautiful legs in one smooth move, effectively exposing her ass to us in all its glory.

The three of us groaned simultaneously at the sight of Roxy's sexy rump. Brandy grabbed our cocks a little tighter and moaned as both Mark and I squeezed her tits in anticipation of getting our hands on that awesome ass.

Kicking her pants to the side, our now fully naked Roxane continued dancing, gyrating in front us for a couple of exquisitely long minutes, before finally slowly turning around.

"Wow!" said Brandy under her breath.

Roxane stopped moving for a moment that the three of us were sure to never forget. She was stunningly naked, stunningly beautiful, and judging by her rock-hard nipples and puffed out pussy lips, stunningly turned on.

Finally, she made her way to the door, and slowly climbed the steps leading to the hot tub.

"Holy crap, babe...that was quite the show." I said as she cuddled up to me in the steamy water.

"You liked? You know I like showing off for you...for all of you..." she added coyly, looking at our loving partners.

"You are one sexy chick, my darling. Now come here so I can properly thank you..." said Brandy in a sexy raspy voice.

With only her head showing above water, as if she were now shy to show her body in broad daylight, Roxane made her way to where Brandy was sitting, and crawled right on top of her. Roxy's breasts were floating just on the edge of the water, so Brandy raised her knees a little, lifting her up and placing those beautiful tits right at her mouth level.

Brandy licked, then sucked Roxane's left nipple, making it roll under her tongue, sending waves of chills all over Rox's body, despite the heat of the water. She repeated the same treatment to the other nipple, Roxane now sitting even closer to her lover, pressing her flesh into her eager mouth.

Mark and I were happy to watch both women, offering us an incredible view of their caresses, their kisses and sexiness. I noted not for the first time how they were both incredibly beautiful and sexy, each with their own style, but also with many similarities. Their bodies, breasts, curvy hips were so much alike it was uncanny. But beyond that, their sensuality, their playfulness, their passion and burning desire were right on par with each other's.

The one notable difference in how Brandy was definitely the dominant one, and Roxane was more than happy to play the submissive one, eager to respond to each of Brandy 's desires and commands.

After several minutes of the girls enjoying each other, Brandy whispered to Roxane:

"What do you say we take a little care of our boys? Before they each explode and cum all over the hot tub!"

Giggling their way over, Brandy made a motion for me to sit on the edge of the tub, and Rox signaled the same to Mark. Brandy made her way between my legs, placed her hands on my thighs, and spread them open.

Like a shark on a hunt, she slowly closed in on me, her eyes fixating on the raging hard on that I was offering her. On the other corner of the tub, Rox was already going down on Mark's hard member, her head bobbing up and down the length of his shaft, making him growl, literally growl, with pleasure.

Brandy finally placed her hand around my shaft, and looking at me straight in the eyes, extended her tongue and, starting at the very base of my cock, licked her way all the length up to the bulbous head. She paused for a second, her mouth poised over the tip, her hand slowly jerking me off up and down.

With a wicked smile spreading across her sexy lips, she opened her mouth wide, and in one long sexy move, swallowed my entire length in her awaiting mouth. The heat contrast between the cold air and her warm mouth was amazing and it was my turn to howl as she proceeded to give me an incredible blowjob, sucking and licking me straight to heaven.

The scene was incredibly hot. The setting was perfect. The girls were each giving us the very ultimate in oral pleasure, and Mark and I were grinning in the enjoyment of this insanely hot moment, lost in our rapture.

"Ahem!", came the muffled cough from the patio door.

The four of us were startled, as no one had noticed the couple standing, jaws dropped, in the frame of the opened patio door. The guy was looking from one couple to the other, while his companion, a gorgeous redhead, looked shocked at the scene that we were displaying in front of her. Her cheeks were literally flushed. Mark was first to react:

"Steve?! What the fuck, man!"

Brandy and Rox reflexively sunk a little further under water trying to hide some of their nakedness. Interestingly, neither of them let go of our cocks...Brandy even kept stroking me as I was dumbfounded as to what was going on. Steve was literally laughing at this point.

"Mark...I told you you could have the cottage next weekend, not this weekend! I just came up for a couple of days with, ah, Suzie...this is my calendar-challenged friend Mark and his lovely girlfriend in the corner over there, Brandy." he said with a quizzical look on his face.

Steve chuckled through these highly unusual introductions,

"Aaaand, you guys would be?"

"Steve", Mark replied, "these are our good friends from Montreal I was telling you about. That dude there is Peter, and this here is the lovely Roxane." Mark replied pointing at the hot woman crouched between his legs.

"I totally messed up the dates, damn. Steve I'm sorry man."

Mark looked genuinely confused and embarrassed at his mixing up the dates:

"Guys I'm so so sorry! I was sure we'd be here by ourselves. Damn, what the fuck do we do now?"