All Comments on 'New Girl at the Old Blue Ball Pt. 01'

by TheReddleman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BiggaluteBiggalutealmost 3 years ago

Great story, well written and very sexy.

newventurenewventurealmost 3 years ago

Looking forward to the next story, I imagine this is based on your own experience or fantasy. Suggest you provide some details in your biography to give readers a clearer picture of you the author

TheReddlemanTheReddlemanalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank-you Biggalute, that's very kind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mark become John but other than that a good story.

TheReddlemanTheReddlemanalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for pointing that out Anonymous, I'll put an edit in.

Newventure, I think I'd rather keep my details to myself for now, I'd rather the stories stand on their own. Glad you're looking forward to reading about Katie's next performance at the Old Blue Ball.

Woody WoodwoodWoody Woodwoodalmost 3 years ago

I'm hoping this is just the first part of the story. What happened next???????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

hi Reddleman, i loved the story and imagined myself as katie loving it like she did. i am shy discreet and private in the real world but i would like to think that on the stage or in public erotica i would be myself and love the feeling of being sexual all over to all. i look forward to more of your stories because i liked the way you made it great love lisa xx (privategirl973)

WatchedBethWatchedBethalmost 3 years ago

I loved it. Well done. Can’t wait to read more stories. Beth x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice idea, nicely done. There's a story on here called Almond Street by Wanderer49 about a girl's first nude photoshoot that's based on the same idea of a woman exposing her body and getting off on the excitement.

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015almost 3 years ago

Great stuff! I’ve been to lots of striptease pubs in London in my time and your story brings lots of memories back. Hopefully the Old Blue Ball offers the kind of “private dances” I used to enjoy!

LynxinloveLynxinloveover 2 years ago

This is an incredible story! I masturbated 5 times today while reading it. This is my greatest fantasy and I love how you expressed it here, it really resonated with me. Good job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous