New Hot Wife’s Belly Chain

Story Info
Woman becomes hot wife for husband's 50th.
2.7k words
4.35
18.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A gold belly chain for you is all your husband Jeff told you he wanted for his 50th birthday present?" asked my best friend Jessica. She was as puzzled as I had initially been.

We were two attractive women in our early 30s in a dark upscale New York hotel bar keeping it real. It was the first time we'd seen each other in two years. We were getting down to the juicy personal stuff.

"I know, Jessica" I replied. "It was about the last thing I expected Jeff to say when I told him I wanted to do something super sexy for his big birthday. After all, I told him I would do anything he wanted. For once I was prepared to be his total sexual plaything."

"Only wanting a belly chain for you as the present for him is pretty strange," said Jessica.

"Well, girlfriend, you won't believe how much stranger things got. Here's how I remember our conversation going on from there. A conversation that has completely changed our lives."

"Tell me, Jeff, what is it about my wearing a gold belly chain that's going to turn you on so much?"

"It's not just that I want you to wear it, but where I want you to wear it."

"Where is that?"

"I'd like you to wear it to the beach."

"I will if you want me to, of course. But it doesn't seem super sexy to me. I was thinking maybe you'd want to sodomize me or have my friend Jessica join us in a threesome."

"Both of those would be great, but I don't want you to wear the gold belly chain to just any beach, but a nude beach."

"Oh, I get it. It's going to make your dick hard to watch other people look at your wife's naked body. That's pretty kinky. I'm cool with people looking at my bare boobs, but I'm not really into letting other people see my bee-jay."

"But I want them to see your gorgeous pussy, and I want it to be completely shaved," Jeff said. He was a little embarrassed.

"What?!"

"You asked what I really wanted for my birthday," Jeff said defensively, "and I'm telling you."

"If it would get you really, really hot, I suppose I could... but only because it's your 50th."

"It would get me hotter than I've ever been."

"I can't believe I'm saying this, and I'll be embarrassed as hell, but then it's settled, I'll do it for your Big 5-0."

"Fantastic! You won't have anything to be embarrassed about as you have a spectacular body."

"Thank you, sweetheart. I do work out a lot to keep it that way. By the way, do you have any particular beach in mind, as I'm not aware of any nude beaches in our area."

"Uh yeah, I do."

"Which beach is it?"

"It's a remote beach on an island in the Caribbean."

"An island in the Caribbean? Oooooh, I like your idea even more."

"It's beautiful, you will love it."

"What island and what beach?"

"It's the little tropical French island of St. Beatrix."

"I've never heard of it."

"It's a very small and exclusive island. Not your typical tourist place."

"Does the beach have a name?"

"Chastity Beach," Jeff said after hesitating.

"Chassy Beach? What kind of name is that? It sounds like some part of a car."

"No," he said, taking a big slug of his whiskey to get his gumption up. "Chastity Beach."

"Chastity Beach! Are you serious, Jeff? If you think I'm going to be naked on a beach except for a chastity belt with some dildo rammed up my pussy, the answer is no. No, no and no!"

"Wait, honey, you don't understand."

"What don't I understand, Jeff?"

"That you wouldn't be wearing a chastity device," he said softly.

"Then I don't get it."

"I, uh, I would be the one wearing a chastity device."

"You're kidding! I didn't know there was such a thing as a chastity device for men. What's it like?"

"It's a locking stainless steel cage for my cock and balls. You'd have the only key."

"Whoa," I said, "I wasn't expecting this."

"It's a huge fantasy of mine to have you lock up my cock and balls, and thus giving you complete control over my sex life."

"You're kidding."

"No, I'm not."

How long have you had this fantasy?"

"About 10 years. Ever since shortly after we met. I know, I'm a big, strong guy with a commanding presence, and you're small and meek. But I've always wanted you to be in control of my cock."

"I'm shocked. And it's taken you this long to bring it up?"

"Trust me, it's hard to do. I can't even believe I confessed to it now. It's a bit of the whiskey talking."

"Most wives my age have to worry about their husbands playing around with their secretaries or other young things, but you, Mr. Macho, want to give me total control over your sex life?"

"That's right. The thought of it excites me so much. I'm sure you can see the boner in my pants right now."

"I sure can. But couldn't you work your jewels out of the cage to jerk off without me knowing it?"

"It's not possible."

"This would be quite a change, Jeff, and I wonder if you've thought it through. Because I happen to know that you like to spank your monkey, as they say, a couple of times a week."

"It's true, I have a powerful sex drive. But I didn't think you knew how often I got myself off."

"Trust me, we wives know more than our husbands sex habits than they think. But if I understand you correctly, I could greatly restrict your jerking off."

"More than that, you could completely stop me from wanking."

"For how long?"

"For as long as you wanted."

"Two months?"

"Two years. Or more."

"Wouldn't that drive you crazy?"

"Yes, if I had to go a long time without a release. On the other hand, it would be so hot knowing that you had complete control. I know it sounds crazy, but just think of all the things you could make me do if you teased me and kept me perpetually horny."

"You mean sexual things?"

"Yes, but not necessarily. You could make me wash your car, take you to the ballet, visit your mother."

"Are you sure?"

"When you control a man's cock, you control the man."

"Being able to force you to do things, eh? You're making this idea more intriguing all the time. I imagine after a month or so you'd be eager to do anything I wanted in the hope I'd let you cum."

"I'm sure I would, but you don't even have to let me cum. You could just dangle the possibility. By doing that, I think you could change my behavior in a week, not a month. You could ride my face any time for as long as you wanted, have me rub your feet, things like that. And there's the whole realm of non-sexual things, too. All those jobs you ask me to do now but I blow off."

"You're willing to make all these sacrifices just to have me be in control of your cock and balls?"

"I am. I realize that I might regret it after awhile, but the initial rush would be so great I'd be willing to risk it."

"Interesting. So if we went to this Chastity Beach, we'd both be naked except that you'd be wearing this cock cage thing?"

"Yes. Well, you'd also be wearing the key to my cock cage on a gold chain around your neck and dangling down between your beautiful boobs. I'd want everybody to see that you were in control of my cock and balls."

"What would the other people be wearing?"

"Everybody -- it's couples only -- would be naked except the cock cages on the men and the keys on the women. Oh, and the women get to wear sunglass so they can stare at the men all they want without being self-conscious. I understand that lots of women are fascinated by unusually large cocks."

"Since we're being brutally honest here, I'll admit that big cocks are a huge turn on for me. I'd love to look at them."

"The men are not allowed sunglasses."

"Let me guess, so we women can enjoy seeing their embarrassment and humiliation?"

"You got it."

"And everyone would just sit on their beach towels all day?"

"No, not for long. The couples would soon be strolling up and down the beach, passing close by each other so all the women could enjoy the sight of so many cock-caged men. And you can imagine the looks of satisfaction on the faces of the women, flaunting the fact they literally have all the men by the balls."

"Is there much interaction between the couples?"

"Some. Naturally all interactions are strictly initiated and controlled by the women. Males can only speak after being spoken to."

"Well, it's about time! What are the cock cage keys like?"

"There are different sizes and shapes depending on the cages they fit in. But they only come in two colors, gold and silver."

"What's the meaning of the different colors?"

"Woman wearing the silver keys are indicating that they are the boss of the relationship, and that her man's cock and balls are in her complete control."

"And the gold keys?"

"Um, I don't know how to say this."

"I'm getting worked up, so you'd better spit it out right now."

"If a woman is wearing a gold key it means she's not only in complete control of her man's sex life, but is actively looking to have sex with another man."

"What?"

"Yes."

"What if the man objects."

"He can't. Men have no say whatsoever at Chastity Beach."

"I love that. Do lots of women take on new sex partners?"

"Yes," Jeff said after gulping, "that's what they come for."

"What if a woman doesn't find another woman's man that she wants to fuck?"

"Most don't, so that's where the male resort staff come in. They are selected for their youth, their fitness... and the length and girth of their member."

"Let's get to the big question, Jeff. Do you want me to wear a silver key or a gold key?"

"A gold one," Jeff blurted out.

"So am I to understand that you'd like your still pretty damn hot-looking wife to fuck another man?"

"I could lie to you and say 'no'," he said pulling down his pants and shorts, "but look at my hard cock. It doesn't lie."

"Wouldn't your wife fucking another guy make you jealous?"

"Of course, it would make me insanely jealous -- but it would also be so damn exciting. I'd love to see the look on your face the instant another man penetrated your pussy with his big, hard cock."

"So you'd want to watch, too?"

"Yes, but of course that would be up to you."

"You have a nice cock, Jeff, but you're not huge. What if I wanted a guy with a longer and thicker cock?"

"You could chose whatever size cock you wanted. I assume that you'd want a longer and thicker one."

"You're right about that. My pussy hasn't been stretched in years. It would feel fabulous."

"It would hurt my feelings to watch another man fuck you, but it would also make me so proud of you. It would prove to me that you're a brave sexual adventuress, and are finally the alpha in our sexual relationship. It would actually really turn me on if you became..."

"Became what? Tell me!"

"A bit of a slut."

"Jeffrey!"

"Well, it's true. And be honest, what woman hasn't had fantasies of being fucked by a bunch of men?"

"All right, sometimes I do masturbate to the thought getting fucked by a guy with a bigger dick. And... "

"And what?"

"Now it's hard for me to say."

"Come on, I've completely opened up to you."

"All right. The thing that gets me off best when masturbating is the fantasy of me leading two buff guys to the bedroom by their cocks, then me giving one a blow job while the other is fucking me doggie style. And maybe having a third guy ready to fuck me after the first guy is done."

"That is so hot, I love it."

"Well, I can see that the whole dynamic of our relationship had suddenly changed dramatically. Is that what you wanted?"

"Yes. It's what I've wanted for a long time."

"You won't be able to change your mind once we do this."

"I know. It's scary, but it's so fucking exciting, too."

"Well then, let's get started. Lie down on the bed, hands behind your head. I'm going to sit on your face and ride it until I have a couple of good orgasms. I don't think it will take me long as this idea has already got my pussy soaking wet. You are not to touch me with your hands or look at my tits or face. You are to focus entirely on pleasing my pussy with your tongue."

"Yes, mam."

"And when we're done, you are not to touch yourself. No more orgasms for you until I grant you permission."

"This is making my cock so hard."

"Good. First thing in the morning I want you to order a selection of cock cages from Amazon. Have them delivered immediately, as I can't wait to physically lock up your cock and balls."

"I'm almost cuming from just hearing you say that."

"You'd better not, or it's the last time you'll be cuming for a very long time. If ever. Don't forget, I'm in control now."

"But I have something else to tell you."

"Now what?"

"I've already bought a cock cage. It's in the other room. I had your name engraved on it. It reads, 'This cock and balls are the property of Cheryl'."

"How sweet! I want you to put that on now. But wait a minute, what does all this have to do with the gold chain? Where does that come in?"

"I'm a little afraid to say."

"You've gone too far to stop now."

"Chastity Beach is a resort where couples come for a week, all for the same period of time. And, well, the women can get pretty competitive about... how do I say it?"

"Competitive about the number of new men they fuck?"

"Yes, the number of new men they fuck and the number of times they cuckold their husbands. After they've had sex with a new man, they put a little cock and ball charm on their belly chain that all the women are required to wear. So during the beach stroll the next day, everybody can see what woman got fucked by a new guy the night before."

"So the charms are like a gunfighter's notches on his holster? It's the women's way of bragging about her sexual conquests?"

"Exactly."

"Since you didn't ask me to buy any cock and ball charms, I assume you're arrogant enough to believe I wouldn't be brave enough to fuck at least one new man?"

"Not exactly, sweetheart. I bought a couple of charms for you."

"Oh really. How many is a couple?"

"I'm ashamed to say."

"Tell me!"

"Ten."

"My husband is hoping that I'll fuck 10 new guys in a week?"

"It would be so hot!"

"All right, if I'm honest, it might be. Since we're confessing, I might as well tell you that I've been bored as hell with our sex lives lately, and even have had thoughts about spreading my legs for a couple of guys who have been after me. Including your boss. I was even hoping that your birthday wish would be to have a threesome -- you, me, and another guy with a huge dick."

"You're making me so hot I might cum."

"Don't you dare!"

"I assume this is when I should go shave my pubic area, lock my cock and balls in one of the cages, and bring both the keys to you.

"That's right. But don't rush. I need a little time to call Jessica and tell her what's new in our sex life. I think she'll be so interested that she might want to rush right over."