New in Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you made a shot."

"I did."

"Whatever shall I do..."

It was barely a game at this point. I threw the cue across the table, crossed to her until I stood inches from her face. I was going to get the relief I had sought since I saw that party.

"Kneel, slut."

She did, dropping down and spreading her legs, continuing to masturbate fervently as I spoke.

"Repeat after me. Everything you say is the truth."

"Yes, Master."

"You're a stupid cumslut."

"I'm a stupid cumslut."

"Your only purpose is to pleasure me."

"My only purpose is to pleasure you."

"However I want, whenever I want, wherever I want."

"However you want, whenever you want, wherever you want."

"Your body and mind belong to me."

"My body and mind belong to you."

"You will do anything I tell you without hesitation."

"I will do anything you tell me without hesitation."

"You're my sex slave."

"I'm your sex slave."

"You're my fuck toy."

"I'm your fuck toy."

"You want to pleasure me."

"I want to pleasure you."

"You need to pleasure me."

"I need to pleasure you."

"You need my cock."

"I need your cock."

"You need my cum."

"I need your cum."

"You're always horny."

"I'm always horny."

"You're always ready to be fucked."

"I'm always ready to be fucked."

I smiled. "Good little slut."

I reached down, undid my pants, dropped them to my ankles. Her eyes locked on my cock, pointed directly at her face, precum dripping from the tip. She rubbed herself faster. She wanted it. She needed it.

"Beg for it."

She moaned. "Please, Master. I'm so horny. I'm so horny for you. I need your cock. I need to suck it, to fuck it, to worship it. I'll do anything you want. You can do whatever you want to me. Just please, please, give me your cock, please Master, I need it so bad, it's the only thing that matters."

I smiled. "You will give me the best blowjob you have ever given."

She nodded, and without a word, she leaned forward, taking my cock into her warm mouth. Her hands lifted, beginning to jerk as she bobbed, up and down and up and down. She came up for air only to spit on it before going down again. She was desperate as she sucked. She was fervent. She was hungry. My cock was the only thing that mattered, the only thing that has ever mattered, the only thing that will ever matter. I braced myself against the pool table, watched my personal cumslut suck and suck and suck and suck until she could barely contain herself. A hand dropped back down to her pussy, pawing at it, trying desperately to bring herself to a climax, but I knew she couldn't. Not yet. But soon. Soon, soon, soon...

Faster and faster she went, up and down, stopping for air only to spit on it again, or to pant "Thank you, Master..." in the most ragged, lust-laden voice I'll ever hear.

I was getting close. I reached down, took her by the head, extracted her from my cock.

"Beg for my cum, slave."

She reached her hands up, began to jerk, faster and faster and faster, up and down and up and down. "Please, Master, please give me your cum. Give me every drop, Master, I want it, I need it, drown your slave in your cum, mark her as your own. Shower your slut's tits with your cum. Anywhere and everywhere, Master. Please, I want it, I need it, I'm so horny Master, please, please, please please PLEASE!"

And thus the floodgates opened. Stream after stream spurt forth, coating her face, her chest, her tits, as a wave of ecstasy overcame me. She yelled as my cum coated her pretty whore body, a hand shooting back down between her legs, as she came and came and came, a new wave of her climax with every stream of my cum that covered her pretty little slut face or her perky slutty tits. Together, we rode the wave of our collective climax, until finally she quieted, looked up at me, grinning a massive, cum-eating grin.

"Thank you, Master..." she whispered. "Thank you for giving this slave your cum."

I looked around. A few of those in the bar were watching absentmindedly, but a naked girl dropping to her knees and sucking cock didn't raise a single eyebrow.

Speaking of cocks... mine was still hard.

Even after one of the greatest orgasms of my life, that aura of arousal still surged through me. I looked down at my cum-covered slut, saw that she was still looking up at me, moaning softly. Her hand was still between her legs, two fingers pulsing in and out. I smiled down at her.

"Are you up for another round?"

Her smile only grew. "Always, Master."

"Get on the table."

As fast as a bolt of lightning, she was on her feet. Face covered in cum, she leaned forward, kissed me again, pressing her body wantonly against mine. As our tongues danced again, I turned her, pressed her down on the table, before breaking off the kiss and reaching down, lifting her legs up in the air. Pool balls rolled everywhere, the game long forgotten, as Kay reached for a cum-covered tit, groped it eagerly, biting her lip and looking up at me.

"Please fuck me, Master," she begged without command. "I'm so empty without you. Fuck me. Never stop fucking me."

I stepped forward, took a hold of my cock, gently traced it across the folds of her pussy. She moaned loudly, reached down, began to jerk it as it teased her.

"Just put it in, Master, please..." She was panting now, as her pussy began to leak. "I can't take it anymore... I'm so horny... I need it... please fuck me, Master, please..."

I gave in. I leaned down, grabbed her shoulder, and with a devious smile across my face, I thrust my cock into her tight, slutty cunt. In and out I went, slowly at first, then faster and faster, her pussy contracting, squeezing my cock, milking it. She moaned, louder and louder, her cries echoing out throughout the bar, but I didn't give a shit. Not anymore. I was going to fuck my cum-hungry slut wherever I wanted, and right now, nothing could keep me from her.

"Yes, Master, oh fuck yes... fuck your cum dumpster slut, FUCK... it feels so good, Master, fuck yes... You can fuck me whenever you want, Master... at home... at work...FUCK!"

Harder and harder I plunged into her depths. I brought my hand down, clawed into her tit, groped it as hard as I could, as primal instincts took over. Her hand reached down, began to rub her clit as I fucked her, as she was fucked by her Master, the only cock she will ever need, the only cock she will ever want. My cock was a drug, and she grew more and more addicted to it each time I thrust my length into her pussy. She screamed out in ecstasy, crying out as she drew closer and closer to climax, but I smiled knowing that she would never get there, not until I gave her my load again.

"You like that, slut?" I leaned down until I was inches from her cum-covered whore face, growling at her. "You like it when your Master uses you like a toy, uses your cumslut cunt for his pleasure?"

"YES! Yes, I love it Master, don't stop, please don't stop, never stop... Every day I'll wake you up with my mouth... put you to bed with my pussy... whenever you want to use me... to use your personal whore..."

I was drawing close again, fucking her with wild abandon, my full length penetrating her, deeper and deeper, faster and faster, harder and harder. She knew it. She could feel it. Her pussy contracted, over and over, squeezing and pulling, her tight little cunt being used for my pleasure.

"Give me your cum, Master..." she whimpered, rubbing desperately. She was on the edge, she was so close. There was just one more thing she needed... "I'm your little cumslut, your cum whore, your cum dumpster, your obedient little fuckdoll that needs your cum. I'll do anything for your cum, Master, anything, anything, PLEASE!"

That was enough to bring me over the edge. With one hand on her shoulder, the other squeezing her tit as hard as I could, I threw myself into her, as deep as I could go, feeling my cum pumping into her. She screamed again, writhed in my grasp, and I felt her pussy clamp upon my cock, pulling at it desperately, trying to drain every drop of the drug she was addicted to, until finally I had given her everything, every drop I had, every fiber of my primal being flooded into her, and she settled.

"Fuck..." she whispered. "You fuck me better than anyone, Master... thank you..."

Slowly, with a whimper of protestation from her, I extracted my cock, smiling down at her. "Tonight was your first night of many, my little slut. We're going to have so much fun together."

She giggled her cute little bimbo giggle. "Yes, Master." Her eyes flicked downwards. "Are you up for another go?"

I looked down at my cock, noticed that, once again, it was still hard, despite being covered in cum and sweat. My eyes flicked to her pussy, saw my cum dripping out of it, oozing. She reached down, scooped it up, brought it to her lips, her tongue, gulping it down with a satisfied smile. I almost took her then and there again. But then, another idea came to mind.

"Go to the grocery store," I told my slut. "Buy everything you need to make me a fresh, warm dinner. Satisfy anyone who asks along the way. In place of cash, pay with your pussy. When I get home, I expect a meal on the table, and a whore on her knees. Do you understand?"

Kay smiled, nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, Master."

Still naked, still covered in my cum, she twirled on her toes and began to walk back towards the street, sauntering as sexily as she could, ass bouncing with every step. She turned the corner and disappeared, but I smiled, knowing that wouldn't be the last I saw of her.

I looked down at my cock. Pants foregone at the bar, it stood erect in the wind, and I chuckled to myself. In the dim light, it almost looked... bigger than usual, by at least an inch or two. It helped that every girl I passed looked at it with their hungry eyes, reaching down to touch it and stroke it eagerly as they passed. Some offered their services in the middle of the sidewalk, but I had to restrain myself. I had no idea how long my vitality was going to last, and I was going to make use of it.

And so, summoning every fiber of confidence and horniness I had, I reached up and knocked on the door before me.

I heard the loud, bass-heavy music dim slightly, heard muted discussions from within the neon-lit abode. Clearly, there was some confusion. They weren't expecting anyone else. I laughed to myself, knowing all that confusion would soon subside.

After a second, the door opened. The girl before me wore a bra that barely kept her massive tits from unfurling out of them, and a tiny miniskirt that didn't cover anything. She looked at me, a bit confused.

"Hello?"

I smiled politely as I watched her eyes drift southwards. When they landed on my cock, her expression shifted dramatically, from confusion to awe and longing.

"Well, hello..."

I nodded. "Take the bra off."

There was no hesitation. Her eyes were locked on my cock as she reached around her back, undid the clasp, and let the bra fall to her feet, and as it fell I saw her legs were twisted together, clamping her pussy down.

"Are you horny?"

She looked up at me, with that familiar look of pure arousal in her eyes. "So horny..."

"You want my cock?"

She nodded fervently.

"How badly?"

"So badly."

"What would you do for my cock?"

With absolute certainty, she drooled, "Anything..."

I reached forward, cupped a tit in my hand. A voice called from within the condo: "Who is it, Sadie?"

Sadie smiled, not taking her eyes off of me as I groped her tits. "A man!"

There was a moment of silence from within the room. Then, the same voice: "Fucking FINALLY!"

I laughed, dropping my hands from this girl's chest. "Care to let me inside?"

"Of course!"

Sadie turned and bounced happily inside. I followed, trying to restrain my eagerness as I looked about the room, saw all the furniture shoved to the side, all the lights off. The TV was on, playing some sort of pattern of lights, and the music was even louder inside than out. Four other girls besides Sadie stood there, turning to face me as I entered. As I pointed my cock towards them, they all collectively squealed in delight.

"I call dibs!"

"I saw it first, I suck it first!"

"You did NOT see it first, I did!"

They began to make their way over to me, squabbling as they pushed and shoved to be the first to me. As they fought, I turned, closed the door behind me.

"Freeze, ladies!"

All at once, all five girls stopped in their tracks, and the room was silent save for the music. I contemplated turning it off for a moment, then decided to leave it on. It would help disguise the chorus of horny sluts.

"Line up in the center of the room."

They all turned, moved to the center of the room, turned back towards me. I looked each one of them up and down. Each wore various slutty implements, barely covering themselves, but none were naked or exposed, save for Sadie at the end, whose bra was still on the floor by the door. I walked to her first.

"Sadie." I smiled at her. "Are you wearing panties?"

She shook her head. "No, sir."

"Good. You'll never wear panties again. Your pussy will always be free for anyone to fuck whenever they please."

"Yes, sir."

"You're a horny young slut that needs to fuck me."

"I'm a horny young slut that needs to fuck you."

"Good. Repeat that mantra as you sit on the ground and masturbate. As you masturbate, you will not take your eyes off of my cock. Every second you look at it, your horniness will double. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir. I'm a horny young slut that needs to fuck you."

Her eyes affixed themselves to my cock as she dropped to the ground. Eagerly she spread her legs before me, beginning to ravage her pussy with her hand as she recited to herself. I smiled, then moved to my next slut. One by one, they stripped naked, dropped to the ground, spread their legs, and began to masturbate, reciting that same mantra in sync with the other girls. I looked around, saw a chair that looked comfy enough, and pulled it up in front of them, sitting down to look at my quarry as I absentmindedly stroked my cock. Five beautiful girls, sitting on the ground before me, rubbing their pussies, affirming their need to fuck me, growing hornier and hornier, more and more desperate to pleasure me. Was this heaven? Was this paradise? The promised land?

Finally, I had had enough.

"Ladies," I began. "Until the clock strikes midnight, your sole purpose in life is to pleasure me. I am your God, your Master, and you are my obedient, horny, sex slaves. Anything I ask you to do, you will do without hesitation. Do you understand?"

"Yes," they said in sync, their voices laden with lust and their pussies dripping onto the carpet.

"Who is your Master?"

"You are our Master."

"And what are you?"

"Your obedient, horny sex slaves, Master."

"What will you do for my cock?"

"Anything, Master."

I smiled. "Pleasure me."

All at once, they snapped out of their trance. Immediately they stood, lunging for me, lunging for my cock, arguing amongst themselves as to who gets God's cock in their mouth first. Sadie shoved their way between them all, diving headfirst into an enthusiastic blowjob. Two other girls knelt beside her, aiding in their worship, while the other two climbed on the armrests, leaned up against me, their hands roaming my chests. I wrapped my arms around their waists, grasping their asses, as I leaned in to make out with one, and then the other, my fingers slipping into their damp, dripping slut pussies. The girl on my right moaned into the kiss, pressing herself closer against me, and I felt every curve of her delicate whore body against mine, the feel of her tits, her hardened nipples, the curvature of that beautiful, beautiful ass. I broke off the kiss simply to admire her, and the rest of my quarry, looking down at the three lovely ladies on their knees before me, arguing over who gets to pleasure my cock, whose pretty little lips get to wrap around my dick next, whose cunt is to be the first to be fucked. I leaned back in the chair, closed my eyes, embraced the pleasure, felt the bodies of the women as they embraced me, felt their hands roam my body, felt as lips parted my cock, and a pussy took its place, listened to the moans and the cries and the encouragement as one of my lucky whores bounced up and down on my girth, over and over again, plunging deeper and deeper.

"Who's your Master?" I asked, looking back at the redheaded cumslut riding my dick.

"You are, Master...!" she moaned with elation. "And we're your stupid... horny... cumsluts...!"

"Yes we are..." a voice whispered in my ear, before leaning in and kissing my neck. "We're your toys, to be used for your pleasure..."

"Anything you want..." said another, the girl on my opposite side. "You have but to ask, and we shall provide..."

"Ride that cock, slut!"

"You like that big dick deep in your pussy?"

"YES! I love, I love it, I love it, FUCK!"

"All right, that's enough! My turn! My turn!"

"NO! I'm not done pleasuring Master!"

"Just let me taste his cock again, PLEASE!"

"You already tasted him! I need him inside me!"

I laughed. The smile could not be torn off my face.

Yes, this was heaven.

I spent that night coating each slut in their own layer of cum. Hours and hours of continuous pleasure, never ceasing. The girls never lost interest, never lost their drive, that lust and desperation that exuded from them as they fucked me from every angle, with every hole. And I never lost my drive, either. Even when I finally returned to my own condo, maybe after 10 orgasms in the span of a few hours, I was still unbelievably horny. I couldn't get the image of those girls out of my head, crawling over themselves to get to me, to pleasure me, as though it was the only thing that mattered to them, because for those moments, it was.

So when I came home, saw a warm meal on the table, and felt a set of lips wrap around my cum-covered length from beneath the table as I sat, another smile of satisfaction crossed my face.

"Complete mental malleability!" I mused, mouth filled with food. "The girls are just simply... susceptible! They flaunt their bodies without a care in the world, suck and fuck in the middle of the street, and nobody gives a shit!"

"Why should they?" Kay asked from beneath the table. "It's been this way for... well, for however long I've been here."

I blinked. Yes, of course she would have some information. She has actually lived here for longer than two days. I waited until the newest wave of pleasure from her mouth passed, which lasted for what felt like an eternity.

"How long have you been here?"

She gasped for air, taking my cock in her hands and stroking with abandon, spitting on it to lube it up. Damn, did it feel good. "A couple years. I attend college here."

"Was all of this... normal?"

"Not at first."

"What changed?"

Kay went back to work with her mouth briefly, and as much as I longed for the details that would come with her next sentence, I prayed it took forever to get the words out. Finally, her lips unwrapped with a satisfying pop.

"Some drug company moved in, I think. Ever since then, people have felt... freer. More confident." She giggled to herself, tracing my dick with the tip of her fingernail. "Hornier."

"What about the men?"

"Why are you so curious? Are you complaining?"

I laughed, then inhaled deeply as she took me into her mouth again. "No, my sweet little slut. With you between my legs, I could never... never complain."

She giggled again, that sweet little bimbo giggle. "Get used to it, Master. I'll be here to pleasure you as long as you desire."

"That's good. That's..." my voice trailed off as her hands picked up speed suddenly, tugging harder and harder, faster and faster. Her mouth enveloped my cock again, bobbing up and down, up and down. I dropped my fork, gripped the edge of the table, rode the wave of pleasure as it built and built until I flew over the edge, began to spout stream after stream of cum into my little slut's mouth. I heard her moaning, heard her hand as it played with her pussy vigorously, as she came in sync with me, until eventually we rode it out together. I felt her cheek press against my thigh, her hand stroking my thick cock idly as she laughed to herself.