New in Town

Story Info
Things are different in Torrence... but I'm not complaining.
13.1k words
4.62
43.4k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The town of Torrence was unbelievably horny.

I had moved here out of college, freshly graduated with a shiny new degree, out to make something of myself in the world. That was the plan, at least. Everyone had to start somewhere. For me, it was a simple office job, a 9 to 5 in Human Resources for a local pharmaceutical company called Cave & Co. I got myself a small condominium on the edge of town, took the weekend to settle in, and prepared myself to get to work on Monday.

Again, that was the plan. But I was learning quickly that the plan often had to be altered halfway through.

Settling in was boring. By Sunday evening, everything had been unpacked. What little furniture I had was set up, I had connected my Xbox to my small TV, and there was a 6-pack or two in the fridge to tide me over for the week. I needed a little excitement before I got firmly set in routine. Not too much, but a little. So I grabbed my wallet and strode forth into my brave new world.

The first thing I heard when I entered the breadth of my complex was the loud rhythm of bass. Someone was playing insanely loud music. I looked around, took a couple steps forward, before I saw the flashing neon lights from a condo not too far from my own. A couple girls, either in college or recently graduated like myself, were walking giddily to the door, with what appeared to be a bottle of vodka in their hand, and for a minute I froze. I couldn't help but stare. Sure, seeing such scantily-clad women at a college party was usually commonplace, but out here? In public? They both were wearing the tiniest of crop tops that barely contained their large, round tits, which were bouncing prominently, and even in the dim light I could see their nipples poking against the thin fabric. One wore the tightest set of booty shorts I had ever seen, ass jiggling as they stepped up to the door. The other wore a mini-skirt that only covered the top half of their ass, making the lack of panties painfully obvious. They waited for a minute at the door, their backs turned, allowing me a moment to stare in awe, before the door opened, and a similarly-dressed silhouette greeted them with a squeal. She then lunged forward, pressing her lips to the first girl's and engaging in what could almost be called making out, bodies shoved together, hands roaming to all places. After a minute, they broke off the kiss, and the first newcomer stepped inside to a symphony of elation from within, as the greeter engaged in a similar greeting with the girl in the miniskirt, hands roaming down to her ass, fingers finding their way between those voluptuous cheeks. I watched as she broke off the kiss, moaning loudly, before the two giggled together, and she was escorted inside, the door clicking shut behind them.

It took a second in the following quiet to register my raging hard-on, and my hand stroking it slowly through my jeans.

What was that? Was that an orgy? Was that some sort of polyamorous relationship? Should I stop staring at the window? Probably.

So I shook it off, continued on my way. I tried to think of something, anything, to make my painfully obvious erection disappear, but it was in vain. My dick was fully erect like a steel beam. It wasn't a generous size, mind you, but from this angle it seemed to be. I tried to shuffle it around, hide it in some way, but that just made the feeling worse. I couldn't stop thinking about them. I wanted nothing more than to go back there, to open the door, let myself inside, rip off their tiny tops and shove my cock between their tits and their pretty, slutty little lips...

I stumbled out of my condo complex, onto the main road, and turned as I began to make my way downtown. I walked quickly, hoping the rapid motions would disguise my pants, but I knew it wasn't working. I looked around, tried to find anything to distract me as I went along, the light of the stoplights, the signs as the headlights from passing cars shined upon them...

"Hey!"

I turned around, saw a car barreling down the road. It was packed with seemingly college-aged girls, two of which had stuck themselves out their windows, facing me. I watched as they passed, squealing in delight as they lifted their tops, flashing their tits at me as they passed. I picked up my pace, tried to match them, trotting, then jogging, as they laughed giddily.

"Come here, big boy!"

"Wanna touch 'em?"

"You wanna fuck these titties?"

I ran into something, a person, as they hooted at me, stumbling backwards suddenly and planting myself on my back. I heard the girls cackling gleefully as they drove off, replaced only by a soft ringing in my head.

"I'm terribly sorry," I groaned as I stood slowly. "That was..."

I trailed off, freezing as I looked at the woman before me. She was maybe in her early thirties, of average height and above-average bosom. Her tits stood there before me, topless, totally exposed. She looked me up and down, her eyes lingering on my erection, ever so briefly.

"Watch where you're going, stud..." she said in a tone that made it sound... seductive. She licked her plump lips, letting out a little, high-pitched giggle.

"Uhhh..." I had no idea what to say.

"Like what you see?"

I did, however, have a question I wanted to ask.

"Where's your shirt?"

She cracked a bright smile, cocked an eyebrow. "What use would I have for a shirt?"

"Isn't it generally the socially acceptable thing to wear in public?"

At this, she let out a loud, almost bimbo-y laugh. "Not here, sweetheart."

And with that, she picked herself up and continued her walk down the street. I turned to watch, her ass dancing with every step she took. I saw her look back, see me staring, but there was no beratement. There was only a sexy smile.

I had missed something, I knew it. I had been inside my condo all weekend, trying to make sure everything was set up, living in my own space. I had forgotten to see the outside world. Well, I was seeing it now, and in full force.

I committed myself to focusing as I continued my walk towards the commercial sector of Torrence. There were glistening lights, loud sounds, music and cars, all trying to distract me as I made for downtown. But I was no longer trapped in my own reverie. Now, I was looking just at the people.

The first thing I noticed: there were no children running around... nobody younger than 18, he posited. Where were they? Were they home? Were they even here?

The men, for the most part, were largely normal. They walked up and down the streets with an air of purpose, or of confidence, or determination. No... no, it was confidence. They were confident. Not totally unnatural, I presumed.

The women, however, were... anachronistic from my previous experiences. None wore more than one layer of clothing. Most wore some slutty, incredibly revealing outfit. Some wore a set of incredibly sexy lingerie. Some simply wore nothing at all. They all sauntered down the street, walking as if on a catwalk, showing themselves off. As I walked, I took more and more time to stare, expecting to be called out for being a creep, a weirdo, a pervert. But no chastising came. Quite the opposite, actually - my gaze seemed to attract them, draw them closer to me. Their eyes looked me up and down, their tongues licked their lips... was that cum drooling from their mouths?... and their hands graced across me as they passed. Some took a feel of my chest, running their hands across every aspect of my torso. Others went further south, and I always had to pause afterwards, trying to refocus, but it was growing harder and harder... literally. I was more aroused than I had ever been, and my dick was showing up for the spectacle.

It all came to a head, though, when I reached the downtown sector of Torrence. The traffic picked up significantly, allowing me views of even more flashed tits as I passed by, girls hooting and hollering at me. The streets became lined with lamp posts, shining light on the otherwise dark atmosphere. I turned a corner, and immediately froze, seeing a man leaning up against one of those posts. One hand gripped the area above him for dear life. The other hand was in the hair of a girl, college age again, on her knees before him, her mouth bobbing up and down on his dick. Her top had been pulled up to her neck and shoulders, one hand caressing a perky tit, the other down between her spread legs, a skirt hiked up about her waist. She was moaning fervently, and yet still she sucked and sucked as if it were the only thing to be doing, and she did so with enthusiasm. I watched for a minute more, unaware that my hand had once again drifted southwards and had begun to rub through my pants. The girl picked up her pace as she went on, bobbing and moaning and bobbing and moaning, until finally the man pulled her head all the way down on him, and the two cried out together. She shivered and squirmed as cum began to dribble from her mouth, and it didn't take a detective to tell that she had just cum too. After holding like this for a minute, the man simply extracted himself from the girl, stuffing his dick back in his pants, turning away, and walking towards me.

"She's all yours," he chuckled as he passed.

I looked back, and sure enough, the girl still knelt, turned now to face me. She looked at me with a cum-eating grin on her face, the stuff dribbling from her mouth onto her tits, a hand still hovering about her pussy as it caught the wind.

"Want a go?" she asked seductively.

"What does it cost?"

At this, her look turned from cute and preppy to what appeared to be genuine confusion. "Why would it cost anything?"

It took everything in my power not to rip my pants down and stuff my dick in that slutty mouth of hers, but I didn't. I darted past her, trying to shake the haze of persistent horniness from my mind, continuing down the street, looking every which way. In an alley, a man fucked a middle-aged woman senseless. On the median in the street, a girl ate out another, moaning without a care in the world. On the gazebo across the street, a girl was bent over the railing, being fucked from behind, as another girl made out with an older gentleman on the opposite side.

I had begun to form the beginnings of a theory. I couldn't tell why, but I had begun to figure out what was going on.

But theories need testing.

I ducked into the nearest sports bar. Sunday Night Football was on, Eagles v Cowboys. Clearly, nobody cared about that shit show of a game, as the establishment was largely empty. Nobody wanted a drink the night before the workweek, I supposed. But there were a few customers here and there. The bartender was flinching as he served a customer a drink, indicating someone was blowing him behind the bar. Two men sat in the corner, watching the game.

The figure in this establishment that caught my eye, however, stood in the middle of the room. Another college girl - must be a college town - with short, straight hair dyed a crimson red that fell just above her shoulders. She was wearing a set of velvet-red lingerie that matched the hair, and did very little to hide her endowments, a set of medium-sized, perky tits. Still, for all the sexiness that stood before me, she wasn't interacting with anyone. She held a pool cue in her hand, silently setting up the table.

She was to be my test subject.

I walked over to her, trying to exude confidence as best as I could, though in reality I was terrified of the possibilities.

"Hey," I said to her, leaning up against the table, giving myself a generous view as she leaned across and placed another ball in the rack. "What's your name?"

She looked up at me, giving me a small, sultry, sexy smile. "Kay," she answered. "What's yours?"

Test one. "You don't need to know my name. You will call me Master."

Her smile grew. "Yes, Master."

"How about we play a game, Kay?" Somehow, I already knew how she was going to respond. "Every time I get a ball in, you lose an article of clothing."

"I don't have enough articles."

"Then you'll have to find..." I took a generous look down at her tits. "Other ways to fulfill your end."

"And what happens when I sink a shot?"

Here was the kicker. Test number two. "Then you get to kiss me."

The rewards were stacked in my favor. No reasonable person would accept these terms. And yet, she giggled, a little, slutty giggle. "Sounds like I'm getting the better end of this deal."

I smiled triumphantly. "I'll break."

She reached across the table, handed me her cue. I moved to the end of the table as she removed the rack, then stood at the opposite end. As I began to set up the shot, she leaned forward, thrusting her chest out towards me, biting her lip and moaning slightly as a hand moved up towards her tit, beginning to grope at it, teasing me as she pulled the bra down ever so slightly, revealing nothing but a little more cleavage. She was trying to distract me on the shot that mattered the least.

This was going to be fun.

I hit the cue ball, watched it impact, watched as the balls scattered across the table. She giggled, waltzed over to me, reached for the cue. "Watch and learn, hot shot," she said, touching my hand deliberately as she took the cue from my grasp. I was eager to watch.

She maneuvered her way to the opposite side of the table. I followed earnestly, watching her hands glide across the table's edge, watching her ass as she sauntered so delicately, so evocatively. When she got to the cue ball, she leaned down as far as she could go, sticking her ass into the air, wiggling it in my face as she lined up her shot. I simply watched in glee as she looked back, then took her shot, sinking a solid into a corner pocket.

"Good start," I said, watching as she stood again and turned to face me.

"A very good start..." she replied, smiling knowingly. With her free hand, she reached for the back of my neck, brought me down to her, planted her warm lips on mine, curving her body until it pressed against me. My hands wrapped around her, exploring every nook and cranny I could, from the gap in her shoulder blades to the small of her back, feeling her tits rub against my chest, feeling her pussy grinding against my dick. Her tongue began to dance, and I allowed it, dancing in stride as we explored each other. It was a moment that lasted an eternity, and she showed no signs of wanting to halt eternity. Eventually, I had to be the one to break it off, smiling eagerly, watching as her lips parted from mine and formed that sultry smile once again.

"And that was just one ball," I informed her.

"Can't wait for the rest."

She moved around the table again, lined up her shot, stuck her ass into the air. This time, as she made her shot, I smacked it with as much grace and dignity as I could muster. She yelped out, in pain and in glee, giggling afterwards, but still her second shot sunk.

"You're very good at pool," I told her.

"I'm even better at this."

And thus the dance began again. My hands roamed further south now, fingers digging into her ass, shoving her closer to me as I leaned against her. My right hand moved down her leg as it lifted of its own volition, tying itself around me, as she pulled me deeper and deeper into her, her firm nipples drawing patterns on my chest. Her back was almost on the table now, shaking as we pressed ourselves against it, but once again I had to break it off. She pouted jokingly this time as she looked back up at me.

"Don't worry," I assured her with total sincerity. "You'll get your chance."

"Yes, Master..." she answered, her voice huskier, more drenched in lust.

Yet, we separated once more. With pool cue in hand, she moved to the ball again, looking back as I followed, though my eyes were firmly affixed to her ass. She lifted it again as she lined up the shot, and I decided to take it one step further. With one hand, I moved her lace panties aside already stained, grasping at a cheek and pulling it to the side as well, revealing her tight, dripping pussy. As she reeled back to shoot, I took my other hand, and delicately stuck a finger between those folds. She moaned loud in ecstasy, collapsing on the table as her shot went wild, bouncing off the table walls until it finally came to rest. I extracted my finger, wet and sopping.

"That wasn't fair, Master..." she said, whimpering as I removed it.

"I wasn't trying to be." I felt my confidence surging. It was my turn, and if there was one thing I learned at college, it was how to play pool. "Give me the cue."

She handed it to me, her hand delicately rubbing against mine as she withdrew. I took my position, and she took hers across the table from me, beginning her dance again. She lifted a leg gracefully, placing a foot strapped up in golden high heels on the side of the table, showing off her dripping pussy, still exposed from the previous shot. Her hand fell, beginning to dance across the folds, and she moaned dramatically. Yet I remained focused, and a second later, the first shot sank.

Kay smiled, happily leaning down for the heel on the table.

"Leave the shoes," I commanded. She froze for a second, then looked back at me and giggled her cute, slutty giggle before straightening and reaching behind her back, undoing the clasp, and after another few seconds of showboating, dropped the bra from her chest, revealing her beautiful, beautiful tits in full: not too big, not too small. Perky. She even had pierced nipples, which turned me on even more.

"Throw me the bra."

Without a second thought, she tossed the article my way. This... and the panties... were to be the trophies of my first conquest here.

"Master..." she whimpered, thrusting her chest forward and cupping her breasts. "Don't these entice you?"

I grinned. "Beyond what you know, my slut."

She inhaled sharply. She liked dirty talk.

I maneuvered my way to the ball again. Two more shots, and I could allow my inhibitions to disappear. I could take this whore for myself, in all her glory, but I needed to restrain myself. I needed to build it up, so that that release would be all the more enjoyable. I lined up my shot, looked around for Kay, but she was nowhere in sight. Then, I felt her hands on my shoulders, squeezing, caressing.

"Doesn't this feel good, Master?"

I laughed. This was going better than expected. I was getting some excellent date. I shot the cue ball across the table, watched as it hit a stripe into the opposite corner pocket beautifully.

"Shot number two," I said, straightening and turning. "You know what that means."

When I turned to face her again, her panties were already dangling from her finger before me. They were sopping wet, smelling heavily of arousal.

"Yes, Master... I do."

I took the panties, threw them near the bra, took a moment to inspect my quarry. She was even more gorgeous naked. Her pussy was shaved, her legs spread now, one hand dancing idly across the entrance to her temple. Another hand gripped a bra, clutched a piercing, tweaked a nipple.

"Please, Master..." There was desperation in her eyes. "I don't know how much longer I can..."

"One more shot, slut. Then you're all mine."

And thus, I made my way back across the table. I turned, watched as she pulled a chair up, sat herself down, flung her legs up. With no sense of delicacy or grace anymore, she began to paw desperately at her pussy, moaning louder and louder.

"Please, Master... I'm so wet... I'm so horny... for you... but I can't..."

She can't cum.

I smiled. She wasn't able to cum. Not until I did. That's why the girl outside came when the man did.

I couldn't hold myself back much longer. Neither could Kay. With vigor, I lined up my shot quickly, sank a stripe in a side pocket. And as it sank, I resigned myself to my fate.

"All right, Kay." I looked up at her, her legs dropping. She stood eagerly when she heard her name. "You have no more clothes to strip from your beautiful, beautiful cumslut body."