New in Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pleasure was building up. I was getting close. I wanted to cum in my personal slut's pussy right then and there, but I knew I couldn't, not yet, not when there was another eager, obedient, horny cum dumpster hanging out a window, waiting to be fucked. I looked over at her, calling to her over the sounds of ecstasy between us.

"You want me to fuck you, Clara?"

She looked back at me. "Yes, sir..."

"How badly?"

She reached under herself with her free hand, began rubbing her pussy again. "So, so badly... I'm always horny, sir... only cum can relieve me, even for just a second... I need cum... all the time... my pussy aches for a big, fat cock to fuck me... I need it... I need cock... I need your cock, sir... use me, please... I'm all yours... use my fucking pussy..."

I smiled, slowly extracting myself from Candy, listening as she whimpered, unfulfilled. I shuffled slightly to the right, lined my cock up, plunged it into her warm, tight depths. Clara cried out in pleasure, immediately beginning to buck against it.

"Just like that, sir, just like that..." I grabbed her waist, brought her down upon me, harder and harder, listening as she moaned, clutching the windowsill desperately, as if, if she let go, her immense pleasure would cause her to fall. She didn't beg or plead as I fucked her, a respite I didn't know I would welcome. Instead, she just moaned her gratitude, yelling as loudly as she could, without restraint, as I nailed her from behind, reaching around, groping a tit as it bounced outside the window. I looked around her, noticed a small crowd beginning to gather at the base of the building to watch the spectacle. The men had their dicks out, stroking or getting blown by the ladies present, some of which were obediently pleasuring the men, others were simply masturbating loudly on the ground as they watched. I reached over, began to fingerfuck Candy as I railed Clara, letting them moan together in glee as they let their arousal and their pleasure sweep over them.

Finally, the pent-up pleasure was awaiting its release. I pulled myself off of the HR slut, stepped back inside the office.

"Kneel before me," I commanded them, stroking my cock earnestly, "and beg for my cum."

They brought themselves back into the office hastily. I heard a chorus of disappointed sighs from outside, before the sounds of a start-up orgy took their place. Clara and Candy turned, knelt obediently, pressed themselves together underneath my cock, their makeup running, their mouths salivating.

"Please, Master..." Candy moaned. "Please give us your cum..."

"We want it..." Clara added.

"We need it..."

"We can't live without it..."

"We're so horny..."

"All the time..."

"We need release..."

"We need cum..."

"Your cum..."

"Please, sir..."

"Reward your horny slut..."

"Reward her..."

"I'll worship you..."

"She deserves a reward, doesn't she?"

"I'll worship you like a God, Master..."

The floodgates opened up once more. I groaned, clutching my dick in my hand as I shot alternating streams of cum across the slutty faces of the two cum-hungry whores kneeling before me, begging for it. As soon as the first drop hit their face, they screamed out in pleasure, convulsing and writhing together, desperately fighting for every ounce of cum that could allow them to ride this high any longer. When finally my orgasm subsided, theirs did too. They clutched each other in their arms, faces covered in cum, mouths curled into satisfied smiles.

I looked at the clock: 8:55.

"Well, cum dumpsters..." I reached for my pants, began to dress myself. "Looks like I have a meeting to go to. Clara, you probably have other employees you need to attend to. Candy... get back under the desk. I want you horny and desperate again by the time I return."

They nodded simultaneously, giggling together like good little bimbos. Not bothering to wipe the cum or the ruined makeup off their faces, they unwrapped themselves from each other. Clara went to the side of the room, found her bra and donned it once more. With a grin, she turned back to me.

"This was fun. Can we fuck again soon?"

I chuckled. "Count on it."

She winked, a sexy, seductive wink, then turned and sauntered her way out of my office, ass bouncing with every step. I didn't have to look back to see if Candy had reassumed her place; I heard the moan as she slid back down upon the dildo.

"Hurry back, Master..." she begged me. "I don't know how long I can live without your cock in my mouth..."

The elevator dinged. I shuffled my dick around in my pants once more, trying to disguise my lingering erection, to no avail. I doubted it would matter anyways. I straightened my tie, rolled back my shoulders, took a deep breath as the doors rolled open, revealing a pristine white laboratory. Rows of counters filled with equipment of all sorts lined the area, and employees in white lab coats and safety goggles made their way from workstation to workstation. There were a number of women working as scientists too, but it became obvious as one of them passed me that they were wearing the lab coats and nothing else. One of them sauntered over to me with a warm smile.

"Mr. Landon is waiting for you in his office," she informed me. "Follow me."

She turned, began to walk between the counters. I followed earnestly, looking around at the area, surprised to find that the only indication that the same phenomenon that swept the rest of the town was happening here was the lack of clothes the women were wearing. No dicks were being sucked, no pussies being fucked. The area was totally sterile. Curious.

The scientist led me to a door on the opposite side of the lab. Opening it, she turned back to me. "Wait here for just a moment, please." Leaning inside, I heard her say, "Mr. Landon, your nine o'clock is here."

"Excellent! Send him in!"

She leaned back out. "Go on in!" She gave me a wink, then walked back into the depths of the lab. I watched her, as had become customary at this point, but the long white coat hid her ass pretty well. I imagined it was shapely. I turned back to the door, took a deep breath, stepped inside.

The office was fairly well decorated. The entire back wall was a window, overlooking the town of Torrence. The carpets were smooth and unstained. On the left wall, there was a shelf filled with various trinkets. On the right, a rack hung multiple sets of bras and panties. There was a long desk in the middle, mahogany, behind which sat a well-groomed middle-aged man, leaning across the desk, smiling at me.

"Welcome!" he said cheerfully, a grin breaking across his face. He stood, reaching his hand over the desk, and I noticed that his cock was not currently being sucked by a slut. "Cave Landon, CEO of Cavo & Co."

I walked into the room, shut the door behind me, took his hand in mine. "It's an honor, sir."

"The pleasure is mine. Do you require anything? A drink? A blowjob?"

I chuckled. "Surprisingly, I could use a break from the constant pleasure."

Cave nodded understandingly, sat down in his seat, motioned to a chair opposite him. "You moved in this weekend, right? There is a certain... acclimation period you have to get used to. But if I understand correctly, you've already made use of our services, and more than once!"

I nodded. "Eight women in less than twenty-four hours."

"Only eight? A reserved number for new residents."

"There is one I used multiple times."

"Found someone to your liking?"

"Yes, the very first one I used. I used her as a test subject to understand what was happening here."

"And... do you understand what's happening here?"

I chuckled. "I admit, I still have a couple questions."

"That's what I'm here for. Allow me to give you a rundown." Mr. Landon stood from his chair, made his way across to the window. "Before we moved here, to Torrence, Cave & Co. had pioneered a new drug. We were originally researching a remedy for erectile dysfunction, but further tests found that the drug was far stronger than we originally anticipated. When we were researching a possible airborne variety, an accident released it into our laboratory. The building went into lockdown for a few days, allowing nobody to enter or leave as we attempted to vent the drug out of the building. But after a few days of exposure, there were clear effects on our employees. The results differed between genders. For both, the baseline was an increased sex drive. The males experienced this a sudden uptick in sperm production and an increase in endurance, allowing them to cum over and over again without feeling exhausted. For the women, they began to lose their inhibitions. It first resulted in them wearing less and less clothing, exposing themselves more and more. They grew desperate for sex - the increased sex drive, similar to what the men experienced. This led to masturbation around the office, but one scientist made the observation that, as the building-wide orgy ensued, the women were only able to cum when the men came. They had developed a dependence on semen for the release of their own pleasure. With that dependence, their prefrontal cortex dimmed. Their ability to make decisions for themselves was lessened. In essence, they were losing their will. This allowed men to impose their will on women. By the time the drug was entirely vented out of the building, and it was safe to enter and exit again, every male employee had a female employee tailored for his personal use. Obviously, this was revolutionary. We had to test it on a wider scale. So we moved to Torrence. As we constructed our building, we paid off families with children and those underage to move outside town limits... even we have our standards... and when we were done, we released the drug into the entire town. The rest... is history."

I chuckled. "History indeed."

Mr. Landon turned back to me. "The experiment was a huge success. The drug was successful. But we're still innovating, still trying to tinker with it, to create the perfect sexual experience for Torrence's residents. And that's where you come in."

I cocked an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"Human Resources. At Cave & Co., it has... a slightly different meaning."

I stood. "Mr. Landon, I-"

"Cave, please."

I paused. "Cave... I was under the impression that this was going to be a run-of-the-mill starter job in HR."

"Of course you were! How else were we meant to bring in bright, young prospective employees such as yourself? If we were to tell you what we were doing here before you came here, you would think us perverse, corrupt, morally repugnant. But now, you've had a chance to experience it!"

I nodded hesitantly.

"And what do you think now?"

I took a deep breath, made my way around the desk silently to stare out the window beside him. I looked down at the streets, saw dicks being sucked, pussies being fucked, without a care in the world.

"You're just trying to cultivate the perfect human experience."

Cave clapped his hands. "Exactly! We're trying to craft the most pleasurable life possible for our clients. And nothing brings more pleasure than sex!"

"What about the women?"

"What ABOUT the women?"

'It seems like the men are getting most of the benefits."

"From the male perspective, maybe. But from the female perspective, they feel... freer. Freer to express themselves as who THEY want to be. They feel more pleasure than the men. It just takes a man to unlock it to its full potential. But when a man cums, the female orgasm takes them to heights they never thought were possible. This is the female natural state."

I nodded. "So... what does Human Resources do for Cave & Co.?"

"Simple. You make sure every human in Torrence is enjoying the full benefit of our product. And that means testing the merchandise."

I looked to him wide-eyed. "You mean...?"

Cave looked at me, smiled. "Oh, that look... it never gets old. Yes, we're paying you to go out, fuck as many women as you wish or as you can, and report back with your findings. If we alter the drug, add something new that changes some behavioral aspect, it's your job to make sure it's working properly... by fucking the shit out of the women affected." Cave chuckled. "So... do you think you're up to the task?"

I looked back out at the window, began to survey. Every woman in this town... all of them insatiably horny, all of them cum-dependent...

Torrence was to be my kingdom.

A whole town, my personal harem.

I smiled.

"I think I'm gonna like it here."