New in Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's bigger than when I last saw it," she whispered to herself. I chuckled. Maybe it was...

I was awoken the next morning to another wave of pleasure. As my eyes opened slowly, I looked down at my dick, saw those familiar lips bobbing up and down, gently, delicately, carefully, worshipfully. Kay saw me awakening, gave me a wicked smile as her lips popped off of my cock.

"I could barely sleep last night, Master..." she said in that sweet, lilting, sultry voice of hers. "I was so horny... I couldn't stop thinking of all the ways I wanted to pleasure you..."

She giggled, diving back down onto my cock. I leaned back, pressed myself into the mattress, closed my eyes, just feeling the satisfaction that was coming with being awaken to such pleasure, a feeling I had never experienced before, but that I now would never have to go without.

"So..." she whispered, "how would you like your sex slave to pleasure you today?"

Her small little hand stroked my cock up and down, up and down. I looked back at her, across the abs she was idly caressing with her other hand, saw that her hand barely fit around my girth.

I paused. Last night, my cock wasn't that thick, or that long, at least not that I could recall. And I certainly didn't have abs.

"I..." I shook my head. Best to think about that when I didn't have a pretty sex slave stroking my cock, looking at me with those sparkling slut eyes of hers, eyelashes begging, expression that was just begging me to fuck her brains out again. "I have to work today. It's my..." I shut my eyes tight as her hand tightened around my cock, slowly picking up speed. "It's my first day."

"I could go with you, you know..." she said. "I'm sure they wouldn't mind. I could blow you underneath your desk... or you could fuck me in your office..."

I laughed. "Maybe one of these days. I want to make sure I make a good first impression."

"Well..." I opened my eyes, looked back down at her. Her cheek rested on my abs, looking longingly at my cock as she stroked it. "I suppose you can't go into work hard like this."

"I doubt it'll make much of a difference."

It didn't matter to her. It never would matter to her. She looked back, smiled at me, then went right back to sucking, her tongue dancing around my cock as her lips squeezed it tight, her wet, cumslut mouth bouncing up and down, back and forth, left and right, from all directions, all angles, faster and faster, tighter and tighter.

"Cum for me, Master..." she began, stroking now with two hands so fast I could barely see them. "Give your slut all of your cum. Cover my face, cover my tits. Use your slave to relieve yourself. Please, Master, give me your cum, I need it, I need it so bad, I stayed up all night longing to be drenched in your cum. Give your little cumslut your cum. Cum for me, baby, please, please, please..."

I smiled as I came once more, covering her face in my cum, watching as it dripped down onto her cute little whore tits, watching as he came in sync with me, my cum her addictive trigger.

"Listen up, slut..." I took a deep breath as the last of my climax faded. "You are to spend your day finishing unpacking anything I forgot. When I come home, I want this place to be as clean as a museum. And when you're not cleaning, you're masturbating, dreaming of fucking me, of ruining every inch of our home in our primal revelry. Do you understand?"

Kay smiled, cum dribbling down from her lips. "Yes, Master. I'll get my pussy so wet for you for when you come home."

"That's a good little fuck doll."

And thus I rolled out of bed, began to get myself dressed. I looked back at the bed as I stuffed my raging hard on into my pants, saw that Kay had laid down herself and was beginning to rub her pussy, watching me as she moaned. I smiled, knowing that, no matter what happened today, I would have that to come home to.

With all the willpower I could muster, I opened the door and left my abode, stepping into the daylight, stepping into Torrence. With a deep breath, I made my way out of my complex with confidence, passing a couple fucking on the sidewalk, a girl sitting up against a side of a building masturbating, a woman covered in cum sucking off five different guys in suits. All the women were, once again, dressed like sluts. Those who were going to work may be wearing low-cut dresses without underwear. Looking inside the grocery store, I saw a cashier wearing an apron and nothing else. I shook my head in disbelief, wondering how Torrence could have ended up this way.

Then I remembered what my slave said. About a drug company moving in. About the people of Torrence suddenly feeling 'freer'. The only place I could possibly think of that would correlate is... Cave & Co.

Maybe I would get some answers today.

I walked up to the lab, scanned my keycard, watched as the door unlocked. I stepped inside the brightly-lit lobby, looked around. It was early, and the lobby was largely empty, save for some men in suits and a secretary behind a glass desk, visibly stroking her pussy as she worked on her computer. I supposed my shift simply started earlier than most. I walked up to the desk.

"Good morning!" the woman panted. I leaned over the desk, looked down her extremely low-cut dress, down the miles and miles of her cleavage. "Welcome to Cave & Co.! How can I... help you?"

"I can think of more ways than one," I replied, smiling down at her. "But those will have to wait. I'm a recent hire. This is my first day in the Human Relations department."

She smiled. "HR! You lucky man!" With her hand that wasn't sticking two fingers up her cunt, she pointed to the elevator. "HR is on the fifth floor. Let me know if you need anything else."

With one last look down at her breasts, I nodded. "I most certainly will."

And thus, I made for the elevator to the side, noting the elevated volume of the secretary's moans of pleasure as I walked away. The elevator door opened, and I stepped in to the fairly nice machine, well-maintained, and pressed button 5.

"Hold the door!"

My hand instinctively went for the elevator doors, holding them open, as a woman in transparent lingerie, stockings, and straps wrapping their way all over her body strutted quickly into the elevator. I removed my hand, and the doors closed.

"You're the new HR guy, right?" she asked. I turned to face her as the elevator began to rise, looking down at her tits, barely constrained by the fabric, and her erect nipples trying desperately to pierce it.

"That's right."

She smiled, giggled a bimbo giggle. "Welcome! I'm Clara, Secretary and Sex Slave for the Human Relations department! I'll be giving you the tour!"

"Secretary AND Sex Slave?"

"Yes, sir!"

"Must be quite a job."

Her grin widened. "Yes, sir! I enjoy it very much!"

I gave a curt smile. "I'm glad."

The elevator dinged, and the door opened up into another, more dimly lit, carpeted lobby. A desk sat off to the left side, covered in various sexual implements, dildos and ropes and the like. Beyond the lobby, the room condensed into a hallway of doors. Clarabelle stepped out, looked back behind her shoulder as she walked, smiled as she saw me staring blatantly at her ass. "Follow me, sir!"

I did gladly, enjoying the view as she sauntered down the hall, eventually coming to a door on the right with my nameplate across the front of it. Smiling back at me, she opened it and stepped inside.

"So, this is your office!" she called from inside. "Most of your time spent in here will be spent writing reports or getting fucked senseless. Speaking of which..."

I entered into the office, a relatively plain space with a desk in the middle, a large window behind it with a view of downtown Torrence, a plush, upholstered spinning chair, a couple comfortable chairs on the side facing the door, and a two-monitor computer set up. But what caught my eye were the three naked women - a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead - standing by the side of the room, masturbating idly as they watched me enter.

"Choose your slut!"

I looked back at Clara. "My slut?"

She nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, sir! Your personal slut, courtesy of Cave & Co.! Whichever one you choose will live under your desk and pleasure you as you work, at your leisure of course!"

"Will I still be free to use other girls if I like?"

"Of course! All of us in the office are free for you to use at any time." She looked back at the sluts. "If none of these are satisfactory for you, I can send for a new selection-"

"No need." I stepped forward, cupped the blonde's round, hanging tits. She was young, probably my age or younger, with long blonde hair that fell down her back, a shaved pussy she was stroking eagerly, and the beautiful, beautiful tits I held in my hands right now. "What's your name?"

She smiled giddily. "Candy, sir."

I smiled. "The perfect name for a bimbo."

She laughed enthusiastically. "Do I get to pleasure you, sir?"

I nodded. "Yes, Candy. Yes you will." I looked back at Clara. "I'll take this one."

Clara grinned from ear to ear. "Perfect! I'll take the others back upstairs. Which reminds me... Mr. Landon has requested a meeting with you at nine to go over your duties as our new HR representative. You'll find him in his lab one floor up."

"Perfect. Thank you, Clara."

"You're welcome! Let me know if you need anything!"

"Actually, if you could bring one of those dildos I saw on your desk, that would be great."

"Of course! I'll be right back!"

She turned, motioned to the other two bimbo sluts, and together they left the room, leaving me alone with Candy. I looked back at her, saw her eyeing the bulge in my pants with a glean in her eye.

"So..." she whispered, her voice already dripping with arousal. "When do we begin?"

"Soon, my pretty young slut. Soon. But first, we need to lay out what your duties are going to be. Do you already have a basic understanding?"

She nodded. "I am to pleasure you however you want, whenever you want, wherever you want. I am to be available for you to use at any time. I live beneath your desk, but my home is you."

I smiled. I liked that. "Candy, from now on, you will always refer to me as Master."

"Yes, Master."

"You are to remain under that desk unless I instruct you otherwise."

"Yes, Master."

"When I'm sitting at my desk, you will use your mouth and tits to worship my cock nonstop."

"Of course, Master."

"In a minute, Clara will be bringing a dildo. You are to fuck that dildo whenever you are underneath that desk, including when you are blowing me."

"Yes, Master."

As if on cue, the door opened, and Clara stepped in, carrying a large, wide, pink suction dildo. Handing it over to me with a smile, she said, "Will you be needing anything else?"

"Maybe in a little while," I lamented, looking her body up and down. "But not right now."

She winked at me, gave me a slutty smile. "When you do, I'm right outside."

I nodded, watched as she turned and left, closing the door behind her. I looked at the clock above the door: 8:30. I still had a half hour to test out my new whore. I handed her the dildo. "Place this underneath the desk. Your duties begin now."

She smiled up at me. "Yes, Master. Anything for you."

With a grin, she took the dildo and made her way around the desk, crouching and crawling beneath it. There was a slat in the front, preventing those on the other side from seeing her, and though I knew that everyone else in this office likely had a similar situation, it still turned me on knowing there would be some level of discreetness. I heard the dildo stick to the ground, heard her shuffle around, heard her moan of joy as she descended down upon it and began to fuck it. The sounds of her pleasure, her wet cunt sliding and slapping up and down, filled the room like beautiful music as I took in the space. It could use some decoration, to be sure. It was a bit drab. I turned to look out the window, survey the downtown landscape. Already, I could pick out more than a couple acts of sexual deviancy being carried out amidst the area. I smiled, imagining leaning Candy out the window, tits dangling in the air, fucking her from behind for the whole town to watch. But not yet. I made my way to my desk, sat down in the comfy chair, felt it recline back slightly. Cave & Co. didn't mess around, clearly. I rolled it in, moved to turn on my computer as I felt a set of hands begin making their way up my legs, around my thighs, undoing my belt, my fly, and allowing my cock to pop up, free of its constraints once more. As I set up my account, Candy's warm lips enveloped me, moaning as she bounced up and down on the dildo in her pussy, the reverberations of pleasure only heightening the experience, vibrating as she sucked, one hand coming up to stroke, and I could hear the other pawing her needy, wet, slutty cunt.

"Good, Candy..." I whispered, pausing for a moment before opening up my email. "Don't stop..."

A pop, her hand tightening as she stroked. "Wouldn't dream of it, Master..."

And without a second's more hesitation, she went right back to pleasuring, to worshipping.

I opened my work email. It was empty, as I suspected. I looked back at the clock, noted the time. I had a few minutes, and boy was I horny. I looked down beneath the desk, watched as those pretty slut lips bounced up and down.

"You like that cock, slut?"

The lips popped off again, her breath ragged, dripping with arousal. "Yes, Master, I love it, I love your cock so much..." Her tongue danced up the sides. "Let me keep worshipping it, Master... I can't wait to suck your dick all day... every day... just like a good little cock sucking whore..."

"Because that's what you are, aren't you?"

"Yes, Master, I'm a good little whore... I'm a slutty little cumslut... always wet... always horny... always hungry for your cock..."

There was a knock at the door. I leaned forwards again, elbows on the desk, leaning into the blowjob as much as I was hiding it. Candy went right back to work, sucking with added vivacity as she fucked herself straight to the edge, an ever-growing precipice, never to fall until I fell alongside her. I put on what I thought was a professional smile. "Come in!"

The door opened, and in strode Clara. She was covered in a thin layer of sweat, her garb and long, flowing hair tousled slightly, and her makeup slightly running. She had just been fucked, but still she strutted in with a smile, carrying a packet of some kind.

"Glad to see you're putting your slut to good use!" she giggled. She placed the packet on my desk, sat down in one of the chairs across from me. "A booklet of company rules and regulations. Mr. Landon wants you to read over that before your meeting, and I'm here to answer any questions you might have before then."

I smiled, taking the packet and flipping to the first page. "Excellent. Masturbate as I read. Every time I ask a question, and every time you answer, your pleasure will double."

Without hesitation, she spread her legs with a slutty smile, revealing her crotchless panties and her dripping wet pussy, as her hand dropped and began to dance about its beautiful folds, another hand reaching up towards her chest, pulling her bra down, revealing a beautiful, pert breast that she groped eagerly, the sounds of wet pleasure doubling between her and my personal cocksucker beneath my desk, worshipping my cock without delay or worry. I began to read. Most of what was written was fairly self-explanatory, traditional of any workplace. I enjoyed asking clarifying questions anyways, watching Clara's warm, welcoming smile fade as she grew hornier and hornier, more and more desperately rubbing her pussy, trying so hard to cum, yet knowing she can't.

Then I came to where the workplace sexual harassment shit would normally be in such a manual, replaced in this instance with a section labeled "Sex in the Workplace."

I chuckled. "I'm presuming sexual harassment isn't as much of an issue in Torrence as it is in other places, is it?"

Clara let out a loud moan of pleasure, her arousal doubling again, the exponential increase getting to her. "No, sir... we welcome the attention... the stares... the catcalls... the groping... we love showing off our slutty little bodies for you... showing how hot and ready we are to be fucked by you... in the car... on the street... in the office..." She giggled, winking at me, before returning to her endless fount of pleasure. I began to read through the guidelines listed:

"Any male employee is free to use any female employee at any time, any way he wishes. Female employees are expected to cater to the needs of every male employee in any way he wishes, without complaint or retribution. Every woman is a compliant slut meant to meet the needs of men."

I smiled as I continued on. Most of the section all but reiterated the same: that blowjobs and workplace intercourse were commonplace, and not to be complained about to higher-ups. That no employee will use a male employee's personal slut for their own pleasure unless specifically sanctioned by the slut's owner. I already knew I was going to be selfish, anyways. I groaned absently, the words I was reading only heightening the pleasure coming from Clara masturbating wildly before me, and from Candy blowing me like a good little cumslut beneath my desk, moaning too as she fucked her toy obediently. I finished the section, closed the packet.

"I need to cum," I announced to the two sluts before me. "A good employee shouldn't enter a meeting with his boss sexually frustrated. Both of you sluts, stand up, open the window, and lean out of it, far enough so that you're showing off your tits to the entire town."

I pushed my chair back, allowing Candy to slide herself off the dildo and giving her an opening to crawl to the window, too weak from her endless pleasure to do anything else. Clara got up from her chair eagerly, crying out, "Thank fuck!" as she did so, peeling off her bra entirely and throwing it to the side of the room, exposing her beautiful breasts fully as she opened the window and leaned out of it, sticking her ass in the air obediently and wiggling it slightly. Candy made her way to the sill, picked herself up, leaned out of it, dragging her tits through the opening. It was a tight squeeze, but the two obedient, horny fuckdolls before me didn't care. In fact, they reveled in the lack of personal space, immediately turning and beginning to make out with each other as Candy stuck her ass in the air, revealing her wet, dripping, hungry pussy that had been fucking a dildo for the past 15 minutes straight as she sucked. I watched the two women join together in their pleasure as I peeled my slacks off entirely, discarding them next to the desk, stroking my wet dick idly as I gazed upon my sex slaves, so obedient, so horny, so desperate for me.

Clara had been fucked before coming into my office. I decided to reward Candy first, for her total devotion for the little time I've known her, for her diligent obedience and worship and sole focus on my pleasure. I leaned over, lined my dick up, and without warning, rammed my rod into her cunt. She let out a scream of pleasure, breaking off the kiss with Clara as her proclamation of pleasure echoed out above the rest of the town.

"YES!" she yelled. "Yes, please, fuck me Master, fuck your sex slave, fuck your cumslut, use your fuckdoll for your pleasure, let my pussy pleasure your beautiful, beautiful cock, now and forever, I love it, I love it I love it I love it YES...!"

Clara giggled, watching her get plowed, reaching over and gripping a dangling tit. "You like that, you little fucktoy?" she asked. "You like it when your Master uses you like that?"

"I love it! I love it so much... FUCK... fuck me forever, Master, please... never stop fucking me... never stop using me..."