New Job Explorations Pt. 03

Story Info
Where Elisa and Margot get unexpected company.
15.1k words
4.61
6.3k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The car had arrived. I got up from the breakfast table and ran upstairs to retrieve my laptop and other office gear. I looked at my reflection in Margot's full length mirror. I looked great in the outfit Nicole had selected for me. The short, but not too daringly short, dark blue pencil skirt had a matching suit jacket. With that I wore a nice white a bit asymmetrical blouse, not too much, but just enough to make it stand out. They were all perfect fits. Underneath I wore stockings and a new pair of high heels. Nicole had insisted on the heels. She had said I needed them because I was a very small woman. Also she was convinced the board members would appreciate it if I would not be invisible. Margot entered the room and caught me checking myself out. She smiled at me lovingly.

-'Happy with the outfit?'

I nodded and told her how amazed I was by her sisters and their shop. The whole experience had been a bit much for me I told her. I had been so tired over diner I almost didn't engage I any of the small talk between them. I told her I was sorry for that.

-'Don't be. We will do diner properly with them soon, when you are not exhausted. Last night's diner was more a spur of the moment idea of mine.'

-'I know and I don't mind spur of the moment actions, however the threesome with Shelley, what was that all about?'

Margot blushed betraying she also felt weird about what had happened.

-'She took me by surprise too. I started undressing to join you in the shower and she stayed seated on the bed watching me. Her eyes were on fire and she looked really hot. When I wanted to tell her to leave the room, she just got up and stripped herself naked. She simply informed me she would join us and got into the shower with you before I could prevent it. You really got into it so fast.'

-'Just like that?' I asked raising my eyebrow.

-'What do you mean?'

-'You two were having some sort of discussion when I was preparing for the shower.'

-'I was scolding her for trying to get you drunk.'

-'But you didn't prevent her from succeeding. I was quite done in.'

-'I couldn't without my sisters being all over me for babying you.'

I looked at her suspiciously. I felt she was not telling me everything. Her relationship with Shelley seemed a lot more complex than I had imagined earlier. I needed to get Margot to tell me the full story. I told her to be honest about her and Shelley.

-'For this relationship to work you need to be honest. You told me Friday night it had been twenty years since you were with someone and this morning she said you and her occasionally make out. Friends with occasional benefits she called it.'

Margot really looked pissed.

-'Dammit,' she said and then after breathing in deep she called out: 'Shelley get your naked ass in here!'

Margot's eyes were flashing at Shelley who had apparently been listening in just outside the room and appeared immediately.

-'What the fuck are you trying to do? You are making things up, violated my trust and now my girl is doubting my words!'

Shelley didn't look phased out by the loud accusations made by her best friend. She simply stood there and looked beautiful. She smiled at Margot. I was intrigued. She waited a long time to respond.

-'I admit I told Elisa a different version of the truth, tried to get her drunk and tricked you to let me shower with you two. But truly, you know she is so incredibly hot. She was really into it. I expected her to scream and kick me out, but as soon as I touched her body she started to explode.'

Margot looked as surprised as I felt.

-'Shelley please don't start drawing the wrong conclusions. I didn't know it was you and when I found out I was beyond caring,' I defended.

A weak defence a realised, but it was the only one I had. Margot raised her hand in a stop sign to me and kept focussing on her friend.

-'Why?' was the only word Margot could say and she said it with a silent thread.

-'I have the feeling our little lover here has told you already why.'

Margot nodded, but did not shift her attention.

-'Elisa told me you and I should be more loving to each other, but I don't think she was referring to us making love, having sex or even showers together for that matter. We are old friends and we shouldn't be fighting all the time. She told me to be nice.'

-'She asked if we were lovers and I told her we were not.'

-'Friends with occasional benefits, you described our contact with. You knew damn well how that would come across.'

-' So I exaggerated our sex life.'

-'My sex life, not yours. I think we both have a strong impression of what yours looks like.'

-'You are right, but please forgive me. I have a crush on Elisa.'

Margot and I were looking at Elisa dumbfounded. Oh my God, this I never guessed and I realised Margot felt the same. I expected Margot to explode in anger, but she didn't. She gave Shelley a long curious look, then focussed on me.

-' I am sorry I shut you down just now. I now see this is all about you in the end. Did you know?'

-'I don't understand baby. I am so confused right now and also completely stressed out. We need to get to the office soonest.'

-'I am aware, but these reports can wait. I think we will have a long evening of complex discussions ahead of us.'

-'Did you forget I have my managing board presentation coming up?'

-'No I didn't forget. Shelley, I need you to be here tonight. Are you planning on working?'

-'Sunday and Monday are my nights off. I will be here. Mind if I just stay and sleep the day away?'

-'No problem I have plenty of beds if you want one. Be aware one of my sisters will stop by to deliver all of Elisa's clothes. Please do not surprise her by showing off your birthday suit.'

-'Please warn them I am here so they won't call the police.'

-'I will send them a whatsapp.'

Finally we were on our way to the office. Margot had asked the driver to hurry a bit and had put up the privacy screen. I guess she hoped to be able to talk a bit about last night and this morning's events, but I was not in the mood. My brain was too busy making sense of it. I never imagined being in a threesome with two old friends. A threesome that Margot and me had not expected. Shelley hadn't even realised she was crossing several of our red lines. I was still really surprised by my own lewd behaviour.

-'I still don't understand why you didn't prevent Shelley from jumping me in the shower?'

-'So we are still on speaking terms?' she asked in a pained voice.

-'I am in love with you. I cannot stop communicating with you. So what about my question?'

-'The answer is I was so surprised I acted too late. All I could do is make sure you would not get hurt. Shelley has so much more experience than we have together. She was all over you when I entered and you were on your way to the release I knew you needed badly. I wanted to be in on the action, not spoiling the mood. I thought you noticed it wasn't me you were making out with.'

-'I wasn't aware until I felt your hands and smelled your scent in my back. There were too many hands and body parts touching, but I was already so worked up I just didn't care anymore. I let go, trusting that you agreed.'

-'What will happen now? I really want to be with you.'

-'I want the same, but I feel Shelley will be complicating stuff for us.'

-'I could break with her. She should not have done this.'

I smiled at Margot and shook my head.

-'Bad plan. You two have history together. You may not realise the importance, but I noticed Friday night how deep your connection is. We need to work it out.'

-'Aren't you afraid this may hurt what we are trying to build?'

-'It might, but I have to confess it was a rather hot experience, waking up in between you two and bringing her to a climax and then finally getting the chance to fuck you.'

-'It was hot indeed. Unexpected but so hot. So what will our vantage point be tonight?'

I knew I wanted to experiment further with Shelley involved, but I also wanted to be invested fully in Margot. I felt so confused. Margot looked at my confused face and kissed me softly, before she spoke. She had guessed my mind, but didn't know if she'd be able to deal with Shelley's involvement in our relationship. She needed time to think. Shortly after that we arrived and went our separate ways into the building, after she wished me lots of success in the board meeting.

-'Are you ready for your big board meeting?' Johanna asked when we were getting coffee at the pantry after our daily team huddle.

-'I guess so. Miss Buitendijks managed to exhaust me quite a bit over the weekend.'

I didn't intend the double meaning, but it made me grin anyway. Johanna looked at me with some surprise. She told me to follow her into an empty meeting room and closed the door behind us.

-'Are you and Buitendijks dating?'

-'Sorry?' I managed, shocked by her directness.

-'I saw you and Buitendijks arrived and left together all weekend.'

-'I don't feel like answering this. You are invading my privacy and I urge you not start rumours based on this, because believe me that would be a bad idea.'

I really felt angry with her, but decided not to make a big thing out of it. I announced I had work to do and wanted to leave the room. She blocked the door. Johanna looked at me friendly.

-'Sorry about that. I didn't mean to invade your private life. I just wanted to warn you. Buitendijks is known to be a real bitch. You are a nice, talented and smart girl. I don't want to see you get crushed in the mechanics of our senior management. You should be dating someone nice in your own age group.'

-'I do not want to discuss me dating anyone with you Johanna.'

-'I respect that. I won't share my observations with anyone, you can trust me.'

I sighed realising she might have had good intentions in having this conversation with me. I smiled at her, feeling my anger go away.

-'Sorry I got angry. You took me by surprise and I am a bit on edge today.'

-'I understand. Don't worry about the meeting, you will be fine. I am invited to join you, so we will be in there together.'

-'Thanks for your support. I may need that.'

-'You will be fine. Let's get to work.'

At my desk I sent Margot a whatsapp with the news Johanna was on to our relationship, but promised not to share it. Margot answered immediately:

[Margot: We will be outed soon, I guess. Thanks for holding your finger in the Dyke 😀]

[You: 😂, Little Hans Brinker ref. But seriously, outed?]

[Margot: I will have to inform the board on our relationship soon.]

[You: Pls wait to tomorrow]

[Margot: I will, ❤️]

I noticed Johanna was glancing my way so I locked my phone and opened my laptop to continue my preparations for this afternoon's meeting. I was working on my storyline and felt confident I would be able to tell the board what they needed to know. Every now an then people were chatting around me and I felt really at ease with the team. When detailed questions popped up I was able to get the answers from the team without any delays. However the further time progressed I got more nervous and felt I would freak out. I decided to have an early lunch and take a walk in the nearby park to distract me from the stress a felt.

Outside I bought fries at the snack-bar at Zuid station and walked to the park. I checked my phone. A message from Margot, asking me to have lunch. I declined, telling her I went outside. She sent me a thumbs up sign and informed me she had shared my number with Shelley and her sisters to enable them to contact me if they had questions around yesterday's purchases. Another message came in. Shelley was informing me the clothes had arrived and all seemed ok. I shortly thanked her. I looked at her profile picture. A picture of her in black lace lingerie, taken from her backside. Tasteful enough for our sexy friend. My mind wandered back to meeting Margot, the instant attraction we had felt was unprecedented for me. The weekend had been amazing despite the hard work I had to do. Somehow adding Shelley in the mix had not bothered me. My mind kept presenting me with the hardcore pictures of our lovemaking this morning. Something had shifted in me. I took my phone and sent Margot a message.

[You: I made up my mind about S. We need to find a way to include her in our mix.]

[Margot: Dutch forwardness, I like it. S and me didn't work out in the past.]

[You: Things change. You two need to admit some things to each other.]

[Margot: Meeting is starting now, see you at the board meeting. Good luck again.]

Next I called Shelley. She picked up on the second ring.

-'Hey sweetheart,' she said.

-'Hi girl, I need some details on the games Marc and you are playing.'

-'Why? I usually do not share customer information.'

-'I want to be able to visualise him being naughty with you. I am way to impressed by him currently.'

Shelley laughed loudly.

-'I like your line of thinking. He and his wife love to be dominated by me. He usually comes when I spank and insult him. She often helps me getting him off, then I typically reward her by using her for my pleasure.'

-'Wow that puts things in perspective. I think this will do, thanks!'

-'Enjoy your meeting.'

I felt relieved walking back to the office building, convinced the most difficult part of the day would be the board meeting.

Johanna was waiting for me at the elevator, her eyes almost bulging from the stress.

-' Where were you?'

-'Out for lunch, walked in the park.'

-'We need to be going. We need to be there 10 minutes early. They don't want to wait for their guests.'

-'They just started, I think we are fine.'

She looked at me knowingly. My face went red when I realised I had betrayed Margot and me. She shrugged and laughed.

-'Inside info can be handy. Be more careful, this is gossip gold,' she said softly.

We ended up waiting for half an hour in the same seating area I had been waiting in last week for my lunch with Margot. I decided to trust Johanna and told her how my relation with Margot started. She listened silently, not even grinning about the mammary suffocation fantasy I had had at that moment. Her face was serious. It made me nervous. Finally she spoke.

-'Congratulations on catching the biggest fish in the pond. God knows I am jealous, but that is not why I warn you. Just be careful. Some of our board members have quite a reputation. They may want make this a game between them. Make sure you won't get crushed, I meant what I said this morning.'

-'Jealous you didn't land the big fish?'

-'No, I had my eye on you.'

I looked at her in utter surprise. What is happening to me? Suddenly everyone in this organisation seems to want to get a piece of me. Crazy!

-'You are joking, aren't you?'

-'No, you are cute and smart. I would cheat on my wife for a you. I hired you because I liked you. I never planned to act on my feelings though.'

I used the stack of paper in my hands to wave some cool air in my face. I started looking around nervously. What the fuck was happening?

-'Mrs Klop and Miss Star would you follow me please?.'

I recognised Lena, Margot's assistant. She gave me a smile.

-'Nice to see you again. Margot asked me to notify you she will not be in time for diner tonight. Her apologies.'

-'Tell her I will cook and will save a portion for her.'

-'I will, anything else?'

-'No thanks.'

Lena opened the meeting door for us. At the table I saw Marc, Ethan and Margot, accompanied by some others I didn't know. Everybody got up to shake our hands. The other people named themselves, but I immediately forgot their names just remembering they were all assistants to the board members, except for the CIO, Jason Berger, for Margot had told me she hated him. He seemed friendly enough, but I assumed she would have good reasons for her opinion. Marc sat down and looked at me directly.

-'So you actually came back after our lunch last week. I expected we might have scared you away.'

The others laughed politely.

-'Why?' I asked with a smile.

-'We have sent you on a mission impossible and you succeeded. I am truly impressed by the loyalty and commitment of you and Leonard's people.'

-'I cannot thank those colleagues enough for being in the office to help out over the weekend.'

-'What was your take on answering our questions?'

-'It came as a surprise that answering them would take such an effort. I am under the impression our systems are not built for reporting. I would want to see report systems and tools that service the analysts.'

-'I know, I know and Jason's people are working on this, however I wanted to know what do you think of the numbers?'

No more improvising, but back to the rehearsed speech. Smoothly I walked them through the slides we had made. I made it to the end of the slide pack without being interrupted again.

-'Excellent analysis, are there any questions?' Marc asked when I was done.

Jason looked at me with angry eyes.

-'It seems you are judging the quality of the tools my team provide. Do you have any proof for your statements?'

-'Have you ever tried to make a data driven report using power BI and our home market raw credit risk data storage?'

-'I am told Power BI is the best BI tool around currently. We are moving all reporting to that tool.'

-'So you never tried. Don't worry I didn't try it too. We simply cannot do it according to our senior data guru's. According to them the data is too large. These guys resort to the old tooling to be able to get the regulatory reports published in time.'

-'This is not what I hear through my direct reports,' Jason responded.

-'I am not making this up. I can give you the names of our people that actually do the extractions.'

Marc laughed and stopped the discussion.

-'It seems Miss Star is not afraid to speak her mind. I like that. Jason I think you will need to find a way to better involve the end users of your tools and platforms. It won't hurt if your departments improve their communication skills. They definitely need to contact miss Star's dataguru's. I would like to thank Mrs Klop and miss Star for their contribution.'

We got up and moved towards the exit of the meeting room. I felt Margot's eyes burning in my back and snuck a glance. She looked so beautiful looking at me, winking at me. My lover!

Outside I sighed deeply and looked at Johanna. She smiled at me approvingly.

-'You were on a roll in there. You were so well prepared that I never needed to help you out. Also the way you handled Berger, was impressive. It seemed you had no fear at all.'

I pressed our floor number into the elevator's control panel. I hadn't felt any fear I realised.

-'Still I am relieved it is over.'

-'I imagined so. If you want you can take the rest of the afternoon off.'

-'That won't be needed, I have plenty to do.'

-'Ah the energy of the young ones.'

-'But you are not old.'

-'I could be your mum.'

-'Don't worry you are still young enough to find someone to cheat on your wife with.' I said with a wink.

-'Terrible girl,' she scolded me, her face blushing.

-'Sorry, I was just kidding.'

The rest of the afternoon was uneventful and around five I was ready to go home. Not home actually, but Margot's place, which I already regarded as home. I realised I had no key to her house. I called her. When she answered, I could hear she was in the car.

-'Hey baby where are you going?'

-'I am on my way to Hilversum.'

-'What is Hilversum?'

-'Media park, where the Dutch tv studios are. I have the honour to defend the policies of our bank in a show called Radar, in a topic on misuse of our financial power against consumers.'

-'Sounds interesting. Why didn't you tell me this earlier?'

-'We received a call this morning they were going to do this topic. Marc was not the right person to go so I will be going. Sorry.'