New Job Explorations Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yvonne and Nicole looked shocked.

-'We are not part of this. We don't need to be at the table, do we?'

-'O but you do. The production team thought it would be an interesting edge to have the Buitendijks triplets at the table. Also we wanted not to have the same setup as Rick had.'

The second show went about in a bit of a haze, for it turned out that this show had not managed to arrange an interpreter for me. Most of the discussion was done in Dutch and therefore went over my head, but the atmosphere was way more pleasant and I understood they were actually looking at the documents that were provided. After about half an hour this show was over too and we could travel back to Amsterdam with the taxi bus that was arranged for us. I was exhausted and fell asleep during the trip.

When Margot woke me up I found out we had not arrived not at the office as I had expected but at Margot's place. I asked if the meeting was canceled, but she answered we would be doing a conference call in about 5 minutes from now. Nicole, Yvonne and Shelley went into the living room to watch that nights talk shows via video on demand. Margot, Lena and me went into Margot's study to do the conference call. She connected her laptop to the docking station on her desk and booted it. Soon we joined the call that already had started. Margot announced our presence. Marc and Evan were in the call, as well as Evan's personal assistant. Also two people from the communications department and investor relations dialled in. They all started by congratulating Margot on her excellent media performance. They also confirmed the need to have this meeting now to be able to give the banks official reaction before the stock markets would open the next morning. Margot shared a basic proposal she had typed on her phone on the way home and the communication and investor relations people proposed some amendments which were accepted and after that they promised to have a press briefing at 6 AM. Marc and Evan would present this briefing, Margot, Lena and I would get the opportunity to sleep. In the wrap up Marc, after all others had left, asked me if I still considered his job offer. I told him I would answer after i'd discussed it with my girlfriend. Next he asked if we knew where Shelley van Beek was. Margot told him Shelley would be staying at her place that night. He let us know he'd like her to call him before the next evening. Margot laughed.

-'I assume she has your private number?'

-'She has.'

-'Good, I will tell her you need her services tomorrow night.'

We concluded the call.

Margot looked at me with a concerned look.

-'Lena told me Marc managed to speak to you in his office privately. I assume he offered you a job?'

-'He wants me to be his personal, or private, assistant.'

-'You didn't reject although you understood what he wanted?'

-'I told him I needed time to consider his offer.'

-'But you won't consider, do you?'

She seemed very anxious about it. Was she being jealous?

-'This is not the right moment to discuss don't you think?'

I looked at Lena. I noticed she looked rather pale from exhaustion.

-'Don't worry about Lena. I trust her completely.'

-'Still I'd prefer to have these discussions in private. Lena also might want to go home.'

-'She will stay over in one of the guest rooms. She has already missed the last train home.'

Lena looked surprised and relieved.

-'Don't you mind working these long days?' I asked.

-'I usually don't, but today is a bit on the extreme side. I would like to have a nice glass of wine and then find a bed to sleep in.'

-'It is okay Lena, let's see if my sisters and Shelley have left over some wine for us.'

-'What time is it?' I asked.

-'Half past twelve.'

-'We really need to get some sleep baby.'

-'We'll sleep in tomorrow.'

-'Johanna won't be pleased.'

-'Shall I let her know?'

-'Sounds like a plan.'

-'I'll do it Margot, no problem,' Lena offered.

-'Thanks, you are irreplaceable'

In the living room the sisters and Shelley were all busy on their phones checking out the social media. It seemed twitter had exploded over both talk shows. At first the general tendency of banker bashing prevailed, but the more recent tweets were more and more retweeting #peters_fairy_tales, shaming the renowned journalist for his embarrassing performance. Others were trying to find out about me using #whois_buitendijks_cutie. But on top of the trending topics was the best compliment of all #CFO_Kick_Rick_back where people seemed to be bashing Rick for his dreadful show. The three women were constantly quoting tweets and were having the time of their life.

When Margot came back with the wine for Lena, me and herself she asked the others to put their phones away.

-'Let's enjoy some moments of quiet wine sipping before we all go to sleep. I assume you will all stay the night?'

-'I can always take a taxi home,' Lena suggested.

-'Don't be silly. I have rooms and beds enough. This used to be an hotel, remember? Every room on the the third floor has its own bathroom. Nicole and Yvonne you can take the suite you usually use. Lena you can take room 3.6. The first and second floor are mostly private territory.'

Shortly after Yvonne and Nicole asked Lena to join them so they could show her where the elevator was. She has an elevator in her home, how big is this place? I wondered.

Shortly after we were back with the three of us. Margot looked at us unsure. I could tell she was completely exhausted.

-'I know we should discuss what happened last night,' she started.

Shelley sighed.

-'Look I am very sorry I joined you two last night. I shouldn't have done that.'

-'Don't be sorry darling,' I heard myself reacting: 'I was surprised but not as shocked as I should have been.'

Margot looked at me with a questioning look. Suddenly she looked very insecure.

-'Do you choose Shelley over me?'

-'No baby, please don't think of it in those terms. I am completely in love with you.'

Margot looked only partly relieved. I decided to come clean about my thoughts about the very erotic things we had done together.

-'What happened last night was so fucking hot. Didn't you feel the same?'

Margot nodded a bit reluctantly.

-'You obviously love each other dearly and there were moments I feared I would be the third wheel in our relationship.'

-'Only my former self has had sex with Margot once. We never ventured there. Last night was really about you little kitten. You really had my blood boiling and I only realised I had crossed some borders when you were orgasming from my touch.'

Margot's voice was soft and still insecure.

-'I never understood why I did not kick you out of my home there and then, but this morning I realised what it was. Elisa was right. I love you in a different way than my sisters. I want to share my life with Elisa, really I do, but suddenly you have me so confused.'

-'I love you too Margot,' Shelley responded; 'ever since that night with André I feel incomplete without you. I never dared to tell you.'

-'Oh sweetie that is terrible,' Margot responded: 'I never knew. I was very fond of you but never felt this attraction. What to do?'

The pain and confusion on their faces was enormous and I didn't know the magic words. I was lost. Suddenly I felt it was up to me to break the ice and I realised how I could.

I got up from the couch and stood in the middle of the room. I slowly started to unbutton my blouse. Both women shifted their focus to me, but their faces remained confused. I felt confident stripping for them. They were so beautiful and I wanted their love, badly. Slowly and carefully I removed my blouse and hung it over a chair. My skirt had to go next. I unzipped it and carefully, as if not to wrinkle it, let it slide down my hips. Margot and Shelley now looked outright hungry, admiring my new white bra, string panties and black stockings. My reflection in the windows helped me realise I looked as good as I felt.

-"Let's continue this upstairs,' I whispered to them, moving to pick up the skirt and blouse. I tried wiggling my ass on the way to the stairs, which I always thought looked ridiculous with my small bottom, but it surely had the desired effect. My lovers got up efficiently and started switching of the lights and before I knew it they joined me on the stairs. We held hands while we climbed the wide stairs walking next to each other.

In the bedroom I directed my girls to the armchairs and made them sit down. I walked to the bed and removed the duvet and sat down to slowly remove my stockings. I pretended not to be aware of their lustful gazing. I sensed my panties were soaking wet and decided to do a touch and feel. Just for effect. I was getting very horny indeed and hoped they were feeling the same. For a few moments I masturbated, but stopped when I heard Shelley whisper.

-'Fuck what a tease she is.'

I smiled at them and winked. I stripped of my undergarments and walked to the toy drawer. There I took my two headed silicone snake dildo, my vibrator, the lube for Shelley and my strap-on set. I laid them all in the bed and laid myself down between them.

-'Please join me now and let's make love,' I said with my warmest voice.

Margot got up first and offered Shelley her hand.

-'It seems our little play thing is very ready for us.'

Holding hands they leisurely walked to the bed.

-'So beautiful,' Shelley sighed.

-'Let me undress you,' Margot offered.

Now they were doing a duo striptease for me and it was so intense I felt the need to touch myself.

-'No touching little lady,' Shelley said sternly, 'or I will have to punish you.'

I was not ready for things like spanking I felt, so I dropped my hand next to me and watched my pretty women undress each other slowly. I wanted to join them, but knew Shelley would be triggered to enter in some dominance play. Not for me that night. I longed for slow romantic lovemaking, a lot of sucking and licking maybe some fucking. Finally they were naked too and each sat down at opposite sides of my body.

-'What would you like us to do to you, Elisa?' Shelley asked.

She sounded confident and I knew she was about to switch to her hooker persona. I wanted Shelley to make love to us as herself.

-'I want us to make love. We will not be doing things to someone, we will just go with the flow. We don't have to prove anything.'

Shelley's armour cracked open and she was all smiles.

-'I like that,' she said.

I felt her hands tenderly on my breasts, while Margot moved behind her and started to touch her like Shelley was touching me. I took Shelley's right hand and started kissing her fingers one by one. Sucking them into my mouth and softly biting them. She groaned from pleasure and moved to bring her nice firm breast to my mouth. I was in heaven when I felt Margot sucking on my other nipple. It felt so hot to love them and I desired to taste Margot's breasts. I also wanted to prolong the foreplay, not getting off already, by Margot doing my tits. I gestured Shelley to join me in attacking Margot's bosom. I sucked the large aureola's in my mouth and started nibbling. The nipple hardened and I heard Margot gasping for air. I moved my hand to her pussy and discovered Shelley's hand had arrived before me. I made eye-contact with Shelley and saw the smouldering desire there. I shortly dipped two fingers in her wetness and moved my hand first to Margot's mouth. I let her taste one of them. She sucked it clean with vigour, bobbing her head as if she was giving me a blowjob. I liked that. Next I moved my hand to Shelley's mouth. She started licking it like an ice-cream and then progressed into a sensuous suckling. I liked that even more.

After a while Margot guided me to lay on my back again, then lifted my legs and pushed them next to my shoulders. I felt myself opening up, putting my pussy on display. Shelley pushed a pillow below my lower back for support. Margot decided to investigate my leaking honeypot with her tongue, pressing it softly against my clit and vibrating it a bit. I heard myself meowing like a kitten. She was taking me to heaven when she started doing long slow licks over my slit. I heard Shelley get of the bed. I turned my head to see see what she was up to. She was busy putting on my strap-on harness. She smiled at me deviously.

-'It fits you?' I asked, my voice hoarse from al the excitement.

-'Sure I have the same at home. Most of them are too large for me.'

-'I know.'

I wanted to say more but Margot's assault on my pussy was too overwhelming.

-'Ever been on the receiving end?' Shelley's voice sounded warm.

-'I ... boyfriends,' I said gasping as I felt Margot's tongue pushing into my butthole.

-'The strap-on I meant.'

The stimulation started taking its tole. I grabbed my knees and let my climax take over. I cried out Margot's name loudly and zoned out for a bit.

When I recovered a bit I noticed Shelley had taken Margot's place and was aiming my strap-on at my vagina. It dawned to me I would be on the receiving end. Margot was still rimming me, laying on her side close to me, when Shelley pushed the dildo into me. It felt so good to be filled like this and I already felt a new orgasm building. Meanwhile I felt Margot pushing her tongue even more past my muscle ring and I managed to relax, letting the naughty sensation wash over me.

-'This is so hot,' Shelley said when she started a very slow and long fucking motion, pushing the dildo in deep and pulling it out to the very tip.

-'Hmm yeah, you two look so hot. This is so exciting. Could you hand me the small dildo please.' Margot replied.

Her anal toy I realised, but I was too exited to worry. Shelley handed it to her, never losing her rhythm. Margot moved away from in between me and Shelley, but seconds later her fingers were back smearing some cool lube over my anus, massaging it in in time with Shelley's long strokes.

-'Margot, please no. I am afraid it will hurt.'

-'Don't worry I will never harm you. Just surrender to your feelings.'

I felt a finger penetrating me and it didn't hurt. I felt really full.

-'She is really tight, I love it.' Shelley told Margot.

-'You are fucking me so good baby,' I whispered.

-'I love you both,' Shelley confessed, tears streaming from her eyes.

She moved the cock slightly more forceful into my vagina. Vagina? No, my needy cunt.

-'Yes yes,' I encouraged her.

-I love you both too,' Margot said with a happy smile on her face; 'I never imagined having sex with you again.'

Margot laughed and caressed Shelley's beautiful breasts.

-'I am fucking your pretty horny girlfriend, making her my slut,' Shelley taunted.

-'We will share our little slutty girlfriend and prove to her she loves us both too.'

I normally don't accept being called a slut, but at that moment it felt great to be their toy. Context I realised is all in these matters. I was their girlfriend now. Margot kneeled next to Shelley with her small vibrator in her hand. Shelley increased the speed of her fucking a bit and I closed my eyes to focus on the sensations she brought me. I could feel all the ridges of my favourite tool smoothly stimulate the ridges in my love tunnel. I was getting so near to the edge I felt like screaming, but then Shelley held back to give Margot some room. I whimpered in fearful anticipation and Shelley shushed me.

-'Just relax little one. You will love it. We will help you.'

Shelley withdrew her cock almost completely out and nodded to Margot.

-'Now sweetheart, put it to her butthole and gently push with me. She is as ready as she will ever be. She is craving it.'

Shelley took the lead and she was right, I realised. I was longing for the anal stimulation Margot had given me and wanted more. I sighed and felt myself relax.

-'Please Margot, ' I whimpered.

Margot mistook my words for a plea to stop and started to back of. I almost freaked out.

-'Don't stop baby, please, don't stop. Fill my ass with your vibe. I need this so bad.'

Margot moved the small vibrator back in between Shelley and me and soon I felt the tip pushing against my sphincter. My God this was really hot. They were taking my anal virginity and I was ready to embrace the sensation.

Shelley started moving the strap-on slowly into me again and Margot followed suit. I felt so full and I became aware my whole body was covered with sweat. I could smell the lust filled aroma in the room. Margot's face was all focus and love, while she pushed the vibrator past the muscle. I felt a minor burning sensation, but became overwhelmed by the amazing sensuality of the act of being double penetrated. They were moving in deeper and deeper, all the way in. The sensations were almost too much for me. Both phalluses felt huge in me.

-'You okay?' Margot asked.

-'Oh yes, so good, so full, so hot. I am going crazy. Fuck me Shell.'

-'Say please, little one,' Shelley teased.

-'Please! Fuck me! Shelley!'

Margot and Shelley made eye contact, they were connected in the moment and completely in sync. There was a realisation of true love in their eyes. Shelley nodded.

-'Switch it on Margot, we are going to send the little vixen to heaven.'

Somehow Margot managed to flip the little switch on the device in my colon. A strong vibration started in my darkest place and was propagated to the dick Shelley now started moving in and out of me in some sort of frenzy. I started coming, hard. Explosions were going of in my brain. My body convulsed in a way I had never experienced. I thought I was peeing all over the bed, but was barely aware. I screamed in pure and utter pleasure and then I passed out.

Waking up I found myself in Shelley's arms, while Margot was busy cleaning my sweaty body with a warm towel. She looked worried. I smiled a happy smile for her and she relaxed.

-'You got me worried, are you okay?'

-'Yes,' I yawned, 'I feel perfect. What happened?'

-'You passed out,' Shelley said matter of factly.

-'You were out for minutes,' Margot said at the same time with the concern back in her voice.

-'I am fine again. My God girls what were you thinking. I thought I was about die.'

I really was fine again, however also dead tired. I liked the way Margot was cleaning me, but I felt a shower or bath would be a better solution. I moved to get up and noticed my body felt really wobbly.

-'Can you help me to the shower please Margot?'

Margot got up and helped me stand on my feet. She looked at Shelley.

-'We need to change the sheets and maybe turn the mattress.'

I looked at the big wet stain in the middle of Margot's bed. I really had peed the bed. Shelley nodded and got up. I looked at her face to see the anger I expected and braced myself for a cynical remark.

-'I will clean-up here if you clean yourselves up,' she said energetically and blew me a kiss.

-'Did I do that?'

-'Yes, you squirted a lot when you came. It was such a beautiful moment,' Margot said.

-'Oh I am so sorry. I thought I had peed your bed.'

-'Nope, no pissing happened,' Shelley laughed, 'Just a watery treat from your overstimulated womanhood. I am so jealous.'

-'Why, this is embarrassing.'

-'Many people see this as the ultimate goal. A goal I will never achieve because of my past.'

-'You are a real woman to us Shelley,' I said.

-'You are so kind and you are right. Now get in that shower. This woman needs her beauty sleep.'

Margot and I took a nice shower to rinse of the sweat and other bodily secretions. We silently took our time to clean each other. My butthole felt an bit odd and irritated. I told Margot. She looked at me with such loving eyes.

-'We gave you quite a pounding. Tomorrow you will feel normal again. Are you really okay?'

-'Yes I really am, are you okay with the developments of today?'