New Job Explorations Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Shelley enter the bathroom. Margot didn't seem to notice.

-'You mean Shelley?' she asked.

-'Sure. Didn't I overstep my boundaries?'

-'No way. I never expected this to happen, but you have opened my eyes.'

-'What would you want to happen next?'

-'Meaning?'

-'With the three of us. Do you still want me to move in with you?'

-'I would really want to get old with the two of you. Would you marry one of us?'

-'You could also marry Shelley.'

Margot nodded.

Shelley stepped in the shower with us. She had clearly been listening to our conversation. Margot looked surprised.

-'I am not marriage material, but you two definitely should get married.'

-"But we want you in our lives,' Margot said already recovered from her surprise.

Shelley froze, her eyes flashing from me to Margot and back again several times. I moved in to hug her and Margot did the same. Shelley seemed to panic.

-'This better not be a joke,' Shelley said eventually, suddenly overwhelmed by tears.

Margot grabbed Shelley's face and looked her straight in the eyes.

-'No baby, we love you. Please move in with me.'

Shelley sighed in relieve.

-'Yes, I will if you accept all of me.'

-'What do you mean sweetie?' Margot asked her voice a bit tense.

-'I still want to be able to do my work.'

We both looked intensely at Margot who had all tensed up. She seemed to have a fight with herself, but then she resolved it. Her attitude relaxed again and she swallowed.

-'I love you just the way you are. I am fine with you doing the work you like, even if it is prostitution. I accept you the way you are. However whenever you would want to, you can stop. I make enough money for all of us.'

-'I hear a but coming,' Shelley remarked with a wicked grin.

Margot laughed, giving me a apprehensive look, reminding me of my butt situation.

-'There are two conditions. First is you cannot work from home.'

-'That is obvious,' Shelley said closing the taps of the shower and handing us the towels she had brought: 'I will keep my apartment for my business dates.'

-'Second is that we at least keep up our normal routine.'

-'I would love that, but I want to add the promise that no matter what time I will come home I will always be joining you two in our bed.'

-'Promised. We have a deal,' I said looking at them both.

-'Yes, promised. Thank you so much,' Margot responded.

At the side of the bed we looked at each other. We suddenly realised we needed to decide who would be where in the bed. I told them I kind of liked to be in the middle, which concluded our very short discussion. Margot went to the left side and Shelley to the right, just like previous night. We slipped under the covers and soon I was sandwiched between my sweet and naked lovers. I laid my head in the pit of Margot's left arm, my face to her body and my hand on her right boob. Shelley moved in behind me, her head on Margot's upper arm, spooning me. She lifted my arm and moved my hand to Margot's other more nearby boob. Then she wrapped her arm around me and laid her hand on Margot's right boob. I was getting drowsy very fast now and I listened to my women softly whispering to each other in Dutch. It was 2 o'clock and I needed to sleep.