New Job Explorations Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-'It is no problem. I just realised I do not have a key to your home.'

-'True, Lena has a set of spare keys. I'll ask her to lend them to you. I will call her now. Please hold.'

She had put me on hold. So frustrating. It didn't take long however.

-'You can pick the keys up at Lena's desk on your way out.'

-'Thanks, I will be watching you tonight.'

-'Wish me luck, I am terrified.'

-'Don't worry, you will do great. Good luck!'

-'Love you,'

-'Love you too.'

We hung up and I packed my stuff. I said bye to my team members and went to the executive floor. Everybody was still busy working there although it was well after 5 o'clock. I easily spotted Lena behind her desk. She noticed me and gestured me to come to her desk. She was on the phone. She clearly wanted to speak to me, so I sat down on a chair near her desk. She wrapped up her call. She spoke to me in a low voice.

-'Hi Elisa, here are the keys. Before you go, Marc wants to speak to you, does that suit you now?'

-'Do I have a choice?'

-'Not really,' Marc's voice came from the nearest room.

-'Sorry,' Lena whispered, 'Margot hoped he would not see you today.'

I smiled at Lena, realising how happy I was with Shelley's information. I left my stuff at Lena's desk and walked into Marc's room.

-'Please close the door!' his voice sounded domineering.

I made sure I didn't show any signs of being impressed by him. He stood by the window overlooking the city of Amsterdam. His attitude was one of being completely in control. I wasn't impressed. He started speaking to me, without looking at me. Still looking out of the window.

-'I was impressed by your attitude today. The analysis you gave was excellent and the way you pushed back mr. Berger was strong. It looked like you have been working here for years.'

-'Thank you for the compliments.'

-'I wanted to speak to you before Margot does, please come and enjoy the view.'

My heart started racing. I stood next to him looking at of the window, making sure there was sufficient space between us.

-'What is it you wanted to discuss?' I said in a professional voice.

-'I am sure Margot is as impressed by you as I am.'

-'Thank you again.'

-'I think she will offer you a position in her team, but I don't want that. I want you to be my new personal assistant.'

Pervert, I thought.

-'You would want to hire someone with more experience for such a position,' I said.

-'I want you.'

-'Why? I have no experience. I don't understand.'

-'You did really well this afternoon. I like you attitude and forwardness. We would rock as a team.'

His eyes were on me and although his attitude was professional, I felt some weird sexual vibe in his voice and noticed the hungry look in his eyes. His eyes were all over my body. I knew he wanted me, but not in a professional way. Still I could not me sure.

-'So, how much did Margot offer?' he asked.

-'There is no job offer.'

-'You were planning to have a private lunch together last week, so you must have drawn her interest. What did she offer?'

-'Honestly we have not discussed vacancies.'

-'Good, then I beat her to it for once. I want you to be my personal assistant and I will offer you 70k a year. What do you think?'

-'I think you are not thinking straight, but I am not complaining. What would you expect from me?'

-'Anything I ask you to do. You will need to help me prepare for meetings and lead my staff meetings. Arrange and join me on business trips. Make sure my calendar is managed properly by my secretaries. I offer you a year with an unique learning experience where we both benefit.'

Marc had stepped closer to me, entering my personal space. I faced him and gripping my hand he sat on his desk. He made me stand close to him. His hands on my hips. I still needed to look up to meet his eyes. It felt like he wanted to kiss or undress me.

-'What would you get from it?'

-'I will have you around. You are pretty and smart. You and I will work closely together and I have experienced in the past my PA's always had a flying start off their careers.'

-'Why only a year?'

-'I am a very demanding person. After a year you will want to move on.'

-'Leave the bank?'

-'Not necessarily, we found a position at mortgages for my previous assistant.'

-'I need to think about it.'

-'Please do so. I want an answer tomorrow before midnight.'

-'Ok, no problem.'

-'Anything else you wanted to discuss?'

-'No, I will speak to you tomorrow. Have a good night Miss Star.'

-'Call me Elisa please.'

-'Thanks Elisa.'

I wanted the shake hands but Marc moved to hug me. I clearly felt a bulge in his pants that confirmed he had not made the job offer using his brains. I felt curious how far he dared to take this. I decided to follow Shelley's advice and try the dominating attitude.

-'Have you been having naughty thoughts about me, Marc?'

I dropped my hand hard on his hard on. It was a large dick, too big for my liking. He looked at me in surprise and pain, turning beet red. I massaged his member a bit, enjoying the feel of hot stiffness.

-'Sorry mistress Elisa.'

-'Don't let it happen again, naughty boy.'

With that I walked out of the room back to Lena's desk, closing the door behind me.

She looked at me in surprise. I realised my face must have been very red and flushed

-'Need some water?'

She pointed to a glass on her desk.

-'Yes please,' I answered picking up the glass.

-'He gave you a hard time?' she asked.

-'I gave him a hard one,' I said winking.

She looked confused.

-'I know Margot trusts you, I will too. He wanted to offer me a position as his PA. But it was clear some tasks will be a bit more personal if I'd accept it.'

-'Sexually?'

I nodded. Lena looked less shocked than I had expected.

-'Old dog doing its old tricks' she mumbled: 'What did you do?'

-'I said I needed time to think and told him he was being naughty.'

She grinned.

-'That would work. Margot told me you are in a romantic relationship with her.'

-'We are indeed, why?'

-'I doubt if Marc would want Margot's lover as his PA.'

Lena was making air quotes around the word PA. She made me laugh. I nodded.

-'Would be difficult to keep things secret from her in that case. Margot said she would tell them tomorrow.'

-'I know. Are you aware you could lose your job over this?'

-'She won't let me fall!'

-'Oh, they sure will find you a decent position outside the bank to protect the two of you from damage. But there are many risks they will try to avoid if they can.'

-'But I like this job.'

I truly did. All the weird dynamics made it the best job I ever had, also the payment promised to be pretty good. Lena smiled at me with compassion.

-'Don't worry sweet young girl. You caught the biggest fish, just try to survive the splashing of the smaller ones.'

-'You heard?'

-'Surely, Johanna has a rather loud and annoying voice. You have had a strange day. I think you'd better go home now.'

I followed her advice and left towards the metro station.

Half an hour later I arrived at Margot's home and let myself in. I heard music playing from the living room and went in to see what Shelley was listening. I was surprised to find she was actually playing herself on a grand piano I hadn't noticed before. I walked towards her and kissed her neck. She smelled so nice. She purred like a big cat.

-'Hmm that was nice,' she said in her low voice.

She got up and we kissed and hugged.

-'Thank you for your advice about Marc.'

-'You found it useful?'

-'Marc is a pervert.'

-'Yeah sure he is. Did he try something?'

I told her all that had happened. She looked amused.

-'That is my little sub. You could file a complaint against him for sexual harassment, but since there are no witnesses that would be a long shot. Margot would tell you to be careful.'

-'I am convinced it won't work, so I will not make a complaint. I will not get the job anyway, because when Margot briefs the board on our relationship status, Marc will not want to hire me.'

-'He has the hots for you so that might actually be different.'

-'He has quite a big dick, don't you think?'

-'A bit above average,' she said laughing: 'Interested?'

I blushed, telling her enough.

-'Have you ever let him fuck you?'

-'Once. I have sucked him off regularly. Fucking I try to avoid. Lubrication is sort of a problem for me. I have let him do me only once.'

-'If in theory I would accept his offer, would he want to have sex with me?'

-'There is no doubt about that. At first it would be all compliments and over time he would surely want to get in your pants.'

-'I think I will reject his offer.'

-'Makes sense, but he will try to up the stakes. Doing a better offer.'

-'I won't change my mind.'

-'Your loss, but it won't come to that anyway. When Margot briefs them about your relationship his offer will be of the table,' you just said.

-'That is a pity tough. The money would have been great. But shall we rest this topic for now. You play very well.'

I pointed at the piano.

-'I learned it by myself just by listening and trying. Margot thinks I have real talent for the piano. She thinks I am better than her, while she has had piano lessons for years.'

-'I would like to listen to you playing while I cook.'

-'We could have arranged that, but you shouldn't bother cooking. I already did. I usually do on Monday's.'

-'There is more to your relationship with Margot than you were willing to admit Saturday night.'

-'This is I think the last surprise. I have been doing her cleaning and cooking on Monday's and Thursday 's since she became a banking hot shot and I noticed the escort business decaying with the increase of my age.'

-'Has it gone worse over the years? You are so pretty.'

-'Thanks, coming from you that means a lot to me. But yes, in numbers of hook ups it went downhill, however I do have some, like Johanna would call it, big fishermen hanging their rods in my pond.'

I laughed out loud and shook my head.

-'I am sure she would have made you the bait and them the fishes to be caught.'

-'I am surely not catching the fish though. I just keep the big fish fed enough to be satisfied and prevent them from eating the pretty young fishes at work.'

-'Marc still looked very hungry. If I'd let him he would have eaten me out there and then for sure.'

-'And he would have done a decent job too, especially after you had established your domination over him.'

-'You make it sound almost attractive, however I only want to to have women eating me.'

-'Your bad, but I am hungry.'

I ignored here sexual intent and made it sound like I thought she wanted to have diner.

-'We will have diner after I have changed into something more comfortable. We will be eating together, Margot will be late. Can you set the table?'

-'Where is she?'

-'She will be on television defending the bank in some consumer rights show.'

-'Poor baby, she hates these things. Anyways it leaves more desert for me.'

-'I won't have sex with you tonight my dear.'

She looked at me seriously and nodded.

-'Not until Margot and you made up your minds,' she added.

-'Period.'

-'You are having your's? I don't mind.'

-'I meant end of discussion. The table?'

-'Let's eat by the TV so we can see how our lovely CFO survives.'

-'You will need to translate for me.'

-'No problem.'

Diner was uneventful. Shelley turned out to be a decent cook and I really started to enjoy her company, especially her very funny translations of the item about the bank and Margot's performance. Regardless of Shelley's comments I had the impression Margot did very well. She gave clear answers to the questions asked, made sure not to make promises she could not keep and referred to our banks complaint procedures where needed. It was clear the shows host accepted the answers, but also that the show would follow up on it in two weeks. Margot promised to join them again to discuss the progress of the resolution.

After diner Margot called to tell us she was also invited to join a late night talkshow to answer questions on the same topic and on the diversity policy of our bank. She had tried to refer them to Marc, but Marc had decided Margot would be the shows discussion guest. So she accepted the invite, knowing that would leave the talk with Shelley and me pending. I told her we would be watching and wished her success, but then she surprised me.

-'I want you two at the table next to me tonight,' she said.

I didn't know how to respond. I just sat there staring at the phone.

-'Still there baby?'

I scolded myself and responded.

-'Yes I am here. Just stupefied. I don't even speak Dutch.'

-'Don't worry, just get dressed and get in the car I will send for you.'

-'What will I be talking about?'

-'We are coming out as a couple.'

-'Are we? I didn't even tell my parents. You are rushing this too much.'

-'I know I am rushing, but I need to stay in control of the communication and it seems the press will out me.'

-'How do you know?'

I decided to put the phone on speaker so Shelley could join in.

-'The pr department got a call from some reporter that wanted to do some fact checking.'

-'Was my name in there?'

-'No, they mentioned a call girl, I assume Shelley. They have been researching this for months.'

-'It seems someone is aiming to damage your reputation.'

-'Indeed, will you come?'

-'Surely, Shelley wants to join too.'

-'Yes please! I will send the car.'

-'Good I will get dressed and start explaining the full story to Shelley.'

Shelley didn't need much instruction and seemed confident about what needed to be done.

-'Listen, Margot is forgetting the obvious. Lesson one in damage control is to feed the wolves just enough of the truth that they will fill in the blanks themselves. I have given the risk of Margot getting damaged due to my profession a lot more thought than she has. I will give her a call from the car to explain how we will act. It all has to do with a charity project I can prove she worked on, where she helped young and confused transgender women to find their way in corporate life. We have been friends since I became her protégé.'

-'Wow, that sounds really truthful.'

-'It is more or less. I was never part of that project, but that won't matter. Margot was because she really cared. The protégés were minors or young adults and never registered by their true names.'

-'That sounds like a decent plan.'

-'If you don't want to Margot does not need to go public with your relationship at all.'

-'We will tomorrow at work anyway. I guess I will have to call my mum and dad from the car.'

-'They don't know yet?'

-'Me being bisexual? They know. I didn't tell them about Margot.'

-'Ah, Good luck.'

-'They may be shocked by the age difference I think.'

While Shelley was busy convincing Margot of her plan, I whipped up some courage and called my parents. Dad answered.

-'Hi puppet, how are you?'

-'Sorry I didn't call in the weekend.'

-'Never mind, we guessed you were exhausted from your new job. How are you doing there?'

-'Perfect. I am so happy, but I had to work all weekend and .. I have a new girlfriend.'

-'Wow that is nice, I didn't see that coming. A serious girl?'

-'Very serious. Have you already googled my new employer?'

-'Yes sure. It is a serious operation.'

-'Did you see they have a new CFO, Margot Buitendijks?'

-'The really tall woman in the board members group photo? Yes, we noticed her.'

-'On my way to work on my first day I bumped in on her in the metro and now she is my girlfriend.'

-'Are you making this up?'

-'No seriously. Since Thursday we've spent every night together. She is the real thing dad. I have fallen in love with her.'

-'And she loves you too?'

-'Yes sure. Tonight she will tell the public about our relationship on national television.'

I heard him typing on his keyboard and assumed he was looking her up.'

-'She is a lot older than you. Even older than your mom. Why is she so involved with you?'

-'It just sparkles dad, it just does. Who cares about her age. She surely is more engaged than the child porn lovers I dated before.'

-'That is a good thing puppet. I would really like to meet this lady.'

-'If our relation persists you will definitely meet her.'

-'I miss you around puppet.'

I had to swallow down some emotions and my voice sounded a bit hoarse afterward.

-Dad?'

-'Yes?'

-'Thanks. Can you please tell mum. I promise to call you both tomorrow together with my lover.'

-'Is she in the car with you?'

-'No, that is a friend of Margot: Shelley. I will explain about her later. I think we have arrived. Wish me luck please.'

-'Good luck little puppet.'

-'Love you daddy.'

Shelley was looking at me with teary eyes and I immediately understood that had to do with her parents kicking her out of the house for being transgender when she was only fifteen. She had basically been driven into prostitution by them. I felt so sorry about her losing her parents that way.

-'Sorry you had to witness that,' I mumbled.

-'No, it is fine. It made me happy to hear how loving and open you could be to your parents.'

-'That is so sweet, thank you! Did you make an agreement with Margot?'

-'We will be doing my story. Be aware you two do not know I am a prostitute ok?'

-'What will we do when they confront us with that knowledge?'

-'Act very surprised. Margot will have to deal with it. They must believe her.'

-'I will manage and follow Margot's lead. Why do you help Margot here, you may be outed as a transgender woman and a hooker.'

-'Don't worry puppet. I may lose some clients over this, but I am not scared.'

I glared at her in mock anger for kidnapping my dad's pet-name for me, but she waved it away.

We got out of the car and were greeted by a very nervous lady I recognised as the head of the banks communication department. She practically dragged us towards Margot's dressing room. We were met by Margot, Lena and one of her sisters, I guessed Yvonne, but found out it was Nicole. I kissed and hugged my girlfriend and noticed how nervous she was. Nicole was busy preparing some clothing for Margot. Everybody else was looking at Margot.

-'Okay listen, here is the plan,' Margot said.

Efficiently Margot begun to explain the communication step by step, constantly checking with the communications lady if certain elements were indeed correctly in the press statement the bank would release right before the show would start. Margot hardly deviated from the plan Shelley had advised, but had put more attention on her status of widow and orphan. Also her sisters were part of the picture she would be painting. When she was done I believed it would convince the whole world, but Margot looked worried at the door.

-'Is Jan not here yet?'

-'He will be here in two minutes and he said he has the deed with him,' Lena said very calmly.

-'Who is Jan?' I asked.

-'My security advisor, who has been looking through all my files to retrieve the evidence we need to prove the story on the foundation I founded with some others to help transgender people find a good role in society. He will bring the notary papers in which we founded this charity. It is such a relieve I will have those. I hope the dates indeed match my memory.'

A elderly guy, who evidently smoked way too much was let into the room. He nodded to everyone and kept his eyes fixed on me for a second, than moved to Margot and handed her some documents. Than he came to me.

-'Miss star?' he asked.

I nodded.

-'Please follow me for a moment. Surprised I joined him into another room.

-'You seem to know me already?'

-'Sure. I ran a check on you tonight when I heard Margot wanted to open up on your relationship. You need to call me tomorrow. I found some photo's of you on the dark-web, you don't want to be found I assume.'