All Comments on 'New Kingdom: Australian Court Ch. 02'

by MicKay

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
fantastic!

I love this series.

Great update on Abby and Alex. Well done.

*****

popparazzipopparazzialmost 13 years ago
Fascinating

That was a very exciting chapter. Loved it,can't wait for the next one. Thanks for writing your excellent stories.

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

so much happening! the suspense!!

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
As Always

you have so much going on with so many characters. It looks like Abby and Alex are going on an adventure to say the least. I can't wait to see what trouble they get into as they fall for one another. And what of the brothers? How are they to deal with the newest member of the family? You know I'll be watching for the next chapter to see what happens next.

mikothebabymikothebabyalmost 13 years ago
I so love this

this series is so awesome, always so much suspense, never a dull moment - hurry and post more chapters please

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
Excellent!!!

I will say it again and again this is an absolutely fantastic, addictive saga and I am so loving the journey! Thank you well done. Look forward to the next installment.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
Great chapter

Sorry Gabriel, but you just have to accept that your baby girl has found her mate.

jl_odjccjl_odjccalmost 12 years ago

I have to say so far, that this is my favorite series of the bunch! I really love Abigail and Alex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Abigail

She gets them all killed and than she feels sorry for everything and mostly for Herself. As a women I hate this kind of females.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous